Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 05, 2015 8:19 pm
Amadahy and Lola - Face Sitting and Armpit Worship
screenshot
screenshot

Info :
Size: 359.73 MiB
Duration: 00:07:55
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 6000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
Format: WMV

Download :

OR

JASMINE MENDEZ - LITTLE LOLA **** TO SERVE" (HD)
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Info :
Size: 455.34 MiB
Duration: 00:09:57
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 6000 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r)

Download :

OR

http://fboom.me/file/6bbb79dc1b390/Lezdom_serve.rar
dawn555
Added: Apr 06, 2015 10:38 pm
Service Slut (720p)
screenshot
screenshot
Good female service sluts are always ready to serve at a moment's notice. ****** is one of those women that can be gentle, but also loves to be adored the minute she walks through that door, which makes Ela the perfect service slut for her. That's because Ela lives to serve her, to kiss and adore her, and to orally serve her womanhood on command. Good girl, please her as she demands, earn your title of service slut with your worship and adoration of your master's pussy.

Info :
Size: 105.46 MiB
Duration: 00:04:58
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)
Format: MP4

Download :

OR

Meana Wolfe - Limp Lesbian Violation
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Virginia...I'm in love with her. I can't stop thinking about her perfect little body...her perky breasts. My obsession with her is starting to consume me...and sometimes my thoughts are dark...twisted. I long to be close to her. To taste her porcelain skin. Sometimes I start to get confused. I think about doing bad things...I do my best to stop those thoughts. But I need to touch her. Sometimes when she's not looking I lean in and smell her gorgeous blonde curls. My pussy aches for her and I long to taste her. But we're friends...and nothing more. Just girlfriends. We go out clubbing together on the weekends and the way she dances drives me insane. It's as if she's flirting with the entire crowd...dancing like a sexy little vixen. Her body swaying...her cute little ass peaking out from her short shorts...why is she doing this to me? My eyes are locked onto her hips as she dances...her legs are so long...her smile is so...innocent. I don't think I can take this anymore. I need to taste her pussy on my tongue. Please stop teasing me Virginia...these drops will make you stop teasing me. Just a couple drops. Not too many. She's stumbling...dizzy...she can't think straight. I practically have to carry her home...her eyes roll up into her head and she .
xoxo Meana Wolf
Clip Contains: Virginia is and completely limp as Meana smells and licks her fingers, feet, pussy and ass. Virginia moans helplessly but remains and cannot protest as Meana mounts her, grinding her pussy agains Virginia's ass until she cums.

Info :
Size: 792.02 MiB
Duration: 00:21:50
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download :

OR

http://fboom.me/file/87870d7919f20/Lezdom_meana.part1.rar
dawn555
Added: Apr 13, 2015 9:56 pm
Facesit Wrestling Jade vs Poison (catfight)
screenshot
screenshot
Info :
Size: 604.07 MiB
Duration: 00:18:13
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) => 960x720 (eng)

Download :

The Mean Masseuse
screenshot
screenshot

Info :
Size: 570.33 MiB
Duration: 00:25:30
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download :

http://fboom.me/file/cf903aa470076/Lezdom_Angela.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/73151431a4cb5/Lezdom_Angela.part2.rar
dawn555
Added: Apr 17, 2015 1:18 am
World Of Superheroines - Heroine Transformations
screenshot
screenshot

Wonder Womyn and Knight Girl are hot on the trail of Ivy Grrl and think they have found her lair. The two crimefighters have arrived before Knight Woman, but decide to split up and look for the venomous vixen themselves. Wonder Woman stumbles upon an ominous corridor and overhears Ivy inside an antichamber plotting her next move. Wonder Womyn confidently strides into the room to take her down, but it's a trap...and lights out for our Amazon heroine.

Wonder Womyn awakens bound in vines inside Ivy's pheromone testing laboratory. She struggles to free herself from the mutant strength foliage to no avail. Ivy Grrl enters and confronts her captive. She explains that Wonder Womyn is about to become her newest experiment on a new pheromone she has been working on. She blows the pheromone at WW and it has no effect on the bound heroine. WW laughs off Ivy's failed attempt and assures her she has protection against any pixie dust Ivy throws at her. Ivy says she has been doing her research and knows what protects WW from the toxins...and she quickly removes the Amazon Avenger's golden tiara. Ivy Grrl then blows a second wave of pheromones directly into Wonder Womyn's face.

At first WW, is confident the poison pollen will have no effect...but quickly realizes her mind is being clouded. Ivy explains that she has modified her pheromone recipe so that it also works on females now...not just men. Ivy begins flirting with Wonder Womyn, who is still able to resist her seductive advances. Then, Ivy seals the heroine's fate with a toxic kiss as she blows the final wave of pheromones into Wonder Womyn's face.

Ivy then tells the groggy heroine that she is no longer Wonder Womyn....that she will now be known as The Countess... a powerful vllainess bent on enslaving sexy females like herself. Wonder Womyn smiles and and complies with Ivy's entrancement spell. The two new partners in crime make out and The Countess is released from her bondage.

Knight Girl has doubled back looking for Wonder Womyn, and finds Ivy Grrl's lab. On closer inspection, she finds Wonder Womyn's tiara hanging from the vines in the lab. Meanwhile, Ivy has snuck up behind the caped crusader. After some less than cordial exchanges, Ivy introduces Knight Girl to her latest creation...The Countess! Wonder Womyn has transformed into her new alter-ego and enters the lab, smoking a pheromone laced cigarette. Knight Girl begs her to snap out of it, but her one time friend is now committed to a life of evil. Countess blows the pheromone tainted smoke into Knight Girl's face several times...and even forces the girl wonder to take a puff off her elaborate cigarette holder...while Ivy explains that with each breath she inhales, she is falling under the spell of the dark side. The wobbily heroine's mind is clouded as the smoke takes away her steely resolve. "I am an evil villainess" she says and smiles at her new felonious friends. Knight Girl then agrees to help Ivy & The Countess capture her partner...Knight Woman.

Knight Woman arrives on the scene only to find her partner tied up in Ivy's lair. Knight Girl explains that she & Wonder Womyn were captured by Ivy as her faithful mentor quickly unties her. Ivy then enters with The Countess, surprising the Dark Knight. Ivy grabs her from behind and tells her she fell right into her trap just as expected and commands Knight Girl to tell her it was a trap...which she does with an evil laugh. Then Ivy tells Knight Woman that they are going to break her will sexually and turn her to the dark side forever.

Ivy throws Knight Woman onto the couch as The Countess & Knight Girl begin kissing seductively. Soon all three of the villainesses pounce on Knight Woman and begin removing her clothes and fondling her. The Arkham Enforcer is helpless to resist all the groping hands and wet lips upon hers as Ivy removes Knight Woman's boots and begins licking and sucking her nylon encased feet and toes. Slowly the erotically enhanced trio has Knight Woman on the ropes. "Don't fight it...you know you like it" The Countess says as Knight Woman's costume is stripped from her curvaceous body. "Are you turning me evil?" she asks Ivy...who responds with "You are going to be evil as they come when we're through with you!". Knight Woman's pleasure censors are on overload as Ivy gives her a long toxic kiss.

Knight Woman is lost in a world of extascy and is soon swept up into a superpowered lesbian orgy. The four beautiful vixens take turns eating and fingering each other's wet, exposed pussies while moaning with pleasure. Everyone has multiple orgasms as they worship every sexy inch of each other's bodies.

Will anyone be able to stop Ivy Grrl's evil plan of transforming superheroines into sex starved slaves? Stay Tuned!!
Tags:superhero,superheroine,superheriones,superheros,lezdom
Info :
Size: 959.57 MiB
Duration: 00:32:01
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4066 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r)

Download file -part1 400.0 MB
Download file -part2 400.0 MB
Download file -part3 159.6 MB

Catwoman Vs Batgirl - Identity Crisis

screenshot
screenshot
Catwoman vs. Batgirl Parody Identity Crisis stars Christina Carter as Catwoman and Emily Addison as Batgirl is arguably the hottest girl-girl combination in the fetish-bondage genre. This parody video is 30-minutes of sizzling hot superheroine action from Christina Carter Productions. And you can only get it here on eClipstore,com. Storyline: Batgirls confronts Catwoman in her secret lair but the feisty feline is not going down without a knockdown drag out catfight. With both superheroine's identities compromised, at the hand of the other, a deal has to be brokered that is too smoking hot for words.

Info :
Size: 426.33 MiB
Duration: 00:29:01
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)
Format: MKV
dawn555
Added: Apr 17, 2015 1:19 am
My New Slave

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
This sexy featurette showcases Penthouse Playmate, Emily Addison and the amazing Christina Carter. Emily wants to be a fetish model and is looking to one of the best in the biz, Christina Carter to mentor her or at least that what she's telling Christina. Emily goes to the dungeon to meet Christina but she has an ulterior motive, making Christina her new sex slave.

Info :
Size: 502.27 MiB
Duration: 00:36:02
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)
Format: MOV

Download file -part2 102.4 MB

ProStyleFantasies - X Club Wrestling episode 9; Nicole Oring vs Addie Juniper
screenshot

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Addie Juniper
Nicole Oring
Paris Kennedy
Cali Logan

At the beginning of the video Paris Kennedy attacks Cali Logan in the locker room. It's short and has no nudity. In the match Addie Juniper is beat down by Nicole Oring. Addie is groped, has her breasts exposed, and for a short time her butt is revealed when her bottoms are pulled down a bit. At the end a girl I can't ID comes to the ring to knee Nicole in the groin.
Tags:Catfight.lezdom
Info :
Size: 955.51 MiB
Duration: 00:30:40

Download file -part3 155.5 MB
dawn555
Added: Apr 17, 2015 6:31 am
ProsSyleFantasies X Club Wrestling, Episode 19!

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Not long ago the Marquise and company viciously attacked and ravished the XCW Champion, Emily "The Assassin" Addison, in the locker room. Emily was so humiliated by this attack that she quit the X Club altogether! Desperate for a main event, General Manager James Jackson promised Nina Kwan a future title shot if she would wrestle that night.

Now both the Marquise and Nina Kwan are demanding satisfaction! Both claim a right to the now-vacant XCW title. So James decides to put these two hell cats in a tag match--on the same team! The Marquise and Nina are amused when they find out their opponents will be the well-known cream puffs, Vicki Chase And Ashley Rose! But will they be able to work together well enough to win this match? Or will they tear each other apart instead? OR will they just utterly DESTROY the two good girls in yet another show of XCW brutality?

Before that main event, however, we have newcomer Sinn squaring off against one of the most twisted and sadistic wrestlers in XCW, "Nasty" Annie Gunn! Sinn fares well at first, but soon Annie's dirty tactics render the big booty country girl completely helpless! Watch as Annie demolishes the southern girl! Will Sinn be able to rally, or will her debut match be one of total humiliation?

Included in this thrilling episode:

Prostyle wrestling, brawling, lots of low blows, stomach punches, wedgies, spanking, stomps to the back and ass and crotch, head slams, rag dolling, catfight, shattered dreams knees to the pussy, humiliation, KOs, two-on-one beatdowns, kissing, stripping, and much more!

Starring:

Sinn Sage, Vicki Chase, Ashley Rose, Annie Cruz, Nicole Oring, Rifferus, and Diana Knight!

Info :
Size: 1.71 GiB
Duration: 00:46:30

ProStyleFantasies XCW X Club Wrestling, Episode 17
screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Last week, The Marquise revealed her plan to regain the XCW World Title--she has hired as her new manager the one and only Grand Pimp of Wrestling!

The Grand Pimp's influence can be seen as The Marquise and Annie Gunn viciously attack and sexually humiliate the XCW champ, Emily "The Assassin" Addison in the locker room! Emily is beaten down, stripped naked, and then bent over and fucked silly with a strapon! Can Emily overcome yet another sexual humilation??

Meanwhile, Nina "Kabuki" Kwan is still gunning for a title shot--and wants to prove to the world that she doesn't need her manager's help to win a match! She ends up in a contest with newcomer Melina "Little Feather" Mason, and absolutely DESTROYS her! Can Melina survive, much less win, such a one-sided match??

Prostyle wrestling, brawling, breast punches and claws and strikes, low blows, strapon ravishing, elbow drops to the pussy, stripping, spanking, wedgies, breast crushing, knee to the face, stomping, head slams, stomach punches, leg spreads, 2-on-1 attacks and beatdowns, full nudity, hardcore penetration, helpless orgasm, humiliation, and much more!Catfight,Wrestling

Info :
Size: 1.64 GiB
Duration: 00:44:45

Download file -part1 500.0 MB
Download file -part2 500.0 MB
Download file -part3 500.0 MB
Download file -part4 181.8 MB
dawn555
Added: Apr 20, 2015 12:13 am
ProStyleFantasies XCW X Club Wrestling, Episode 16

screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Last week, while Team Evil tried to work out their internal differences, the *******e was working out a plan to regain the XCW title!

The plan: cheat! The *******e has hired herself one of the most devious managers in the business: The Grand Pimp of Wrestling himself!

The Grand Pimp assures the *******e that she will crush Emily "The Assassin" Addison in their upcoming rematch--but today, he has arranged for the *******e to do a warm-up match with none other than the sexy latina firecracker, Vicki Chase!

It soon becomes clear how the Grand Pimp will help the *******e, as the two cheat against, gang up on, and generally DESTROY the spunky Vicki--even going so far as to strip the good girl naked and ravish her! Will Vicki ever be able to live this utter humiliation down?

Prostyle wrestling, brawling, low blows, stomach punches, wedgies, spanking, breast crush, kicks, groping, stripping, bear hug, 2-one-1 attacks and beatdowns, girl/girl fighting, guy/girl fighting, foreign object, full nudity, ravishing, helpless orgasm, KOs, catfight,wrestling ,full nude pin and leg spread, and much more!

Info :
Size: 1.06 GiB
Duration: 00:28:43

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Foot Bitch

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
I'm tired of using my little bitch as a footstool, so I decide to have her do something useful instead. I make her take off my sweaty leather boots and press her face into my smelly stockings. She tries to resist but I only laugh and command her to kiss them anyway. Her soft little mouth feels good so I have her take off my stockings and suck on my bare toes.
That's much better...

Info :
Size: 428.65 MiB
Duration: 00:09:35
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 6000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download file - 428.7 MB
dawn555
Added: Apr 20, 2015 1:58 am
Fetish Lesbians

screenshot
screenshot

Tags:LezDom,Fetish,Oral,Strapon
Cast: Annie Cruz, Cherry Torn, Goddess Soma Snakeoil, Jaded Dawn, Jamey James, Jennifer White, Jodi Taylor, Maia Davis, Melody Jordan, Nikki Hunter, Shay Lynn

Info :
Size: 1.09 GiB
Duration: 01:35:57
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x360, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download file -part1 600.0 MB
Download file -part2 518.0 MB

Super Gurl - A Pretty Pawn XXX

screenshot
screenshot
Super Gurl has finally tracked the toxic temptress Poison Ivy down. Utterly confident SG is totally surprised when Ivy's vines restrain her. As SG struggles she feels herself getting weaker and weaker. Ivy moves in, explaining that the vines were grown in kryptonight infused soil. SG can't imagine how Ivy would have gotten such a thing but has more to worry about as Ivy moves in with sparkling green lips, also coated with Kryptonight. SG finds herself kissing Ivy back and is confused, Ivy seductively laughs and explains that the flowers on the vines exude a powerfully aphrodisiac scent. When SG struggles and annoys Ivy she has her "pets" constrict on SG's throat until she is almost done for. But she states that she has plans for SG

Now Ivy has SG restrained on her bed, and lets SG know that the next part of the plan in effect and she will make SG cum over and over, so her plants can absorb SG's orgasmic wetness, making their scent so powerful she can effect the whole world. SG tries to resist but cannot stop her orgasms. Ivy then tells SG she must live out her own desires and uses her seductive powers to compels SG to give her self sexually in every way IVY wants

When Ivy is done she gives SG a lethal Kiss
Super Gurl has survived, although a bizarre flower has taken root in her scalp. Too angry to let Ivy stay free for a moment SG goes to track down the few places that could have made kryptonight infused soil

SG finds nothing in her search until Lex Luthar confronts her, she soon discovers that the flower is rooted in her mind and she is Luthar's helpless puppet. It turns out he gave Ivy the soil in exchange for total control over SG. Luthar commands and Super Gurl Obeys unable to stop herself...

Kenna Valentina as Poison Ivy Alli Rae as Super Gurl
Tags:SuperHero,Superheroine,super heroine, super hero
,superheroines

Info :
Size: 1.44 GiB
Duration: 01:04:17
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)
dawn555
Added: Apr 20, 2015 2:44 am
Power Girl - Endless Shame XXX

screenshot
screenshot
Power Girl gets caught in Catwoman's trap fighting Bane. She is then tied up, prodded with a vibrator and then ravaged with a strap on
by Catwoman before heading to the bedroom for a lesbian lickfest. Bane shows up and overpowers the two and pounds them both ending with
facials for each.
Tags:superhero,superheroine,superheroes,superheroines,powerwoman

Info :
Size: 708.12 MiB
Duration: 00:50:45

Sleepy Surrender

screenshot
screenshot
Princess Paradise is in the clutches of an evil Charlie, who just loves to put the Princess under over and over. Charlie takes advantage of Princess Paradise while she is out and when she wakes up, the nightmare repeats itself!

Tags:superhero,superheroine,superheriones,superheros

Info :
Size: 340.18 MiB
Duration: 00:22:37
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 640x360, 1969 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r)

Download file - 340.2 MB
dawn555
Added: Apr 25, 2015 6:32 am
Faye Reagan and Karlie Montana

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Amazing redhead Faye Reagan (Faye Valentine) fucked by mistress Karlie Montana. Faye is chained up in Mistress Karlie's dungeon. She is whipped, has clamps attached to her pussy, bent over Karlie's knee and paddled, fucked with a metal dildo, made to lick Karlie's pussy and finally fucked by Karlie with a strap-on. Very hot!

Info :
Size: 546.89 MiB
Duration: 00:29:49
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 704x528, 2500 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Download file -part2 146.9 MB

Batwoman and the Fiendish Feline! hd

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Batgirl has been missing for a couple days and every hero in town is looking for her. Batwoman has a good lead about the last place Barbara was seen. Unfortunately when the Scarlet detective gets tothe location there are no signs of Batgirl... or is there? Underneath the ottoman she sees what seems to be a blank piece of paper. Working off a hunch she takes out a lighter and puts the flame under the paper and like magic letters start to appear. C-A-T-W-O-M-A-N! Armed with a new lead Batwoman races to the lair of the devilish feline.Catwoman is running like a scalded cat, but not fast enough to get away from the determined and very angry Batwoman. With nowhere to go the fiendish feline gets the familiar taste of Batwomans knuckle sandwich. Batwoman pounds on the thief like a woman possessed, determined to get some information out of the cat burglar. After being beat within an inch of her life Catwoman finally relents. From behind a swollen lip the pitiful cat mutters, "I know where she is." Batwoman screams with anger demanding that Catwoman tells her what she has done with Batgirl. Catwoman uses this blind rage to bring the angered hero deeper into the trap. With thespeed of a cornered cat the viscous thief scratches the hero across the face. Almost instantly Batwoman can feel something is wrong. The room begins to spin and the fresh cuts start to burn. Catwoman informs the sickened bat that she was just infected with her new Catatoxin! With that Crimson Detective .The warm cozy fog starts to fade and change into a cold restrained reality as Batwoman wakes up from what could have been minutes or days. The cobwebs in her head are gone and she now knows she is the captive of Selina the most viscous cat burglar in town. The bat struggles to free herself, but its too late. Catwoman has returned and she has nothing but evil planned for the bound Batwoman. She starts by **** the bat to suck and worship on the boot that has just recently been rammed deep into the pussy of the Batgirl. Showing how much of a deviant she really is, Catwoman leaves for a brief moment only to return with a long black cock that she is planning to ram deep into thesoft pink pussy of the scarlet bat!Kendra James, Anastasia Pierce, Mistress Kendra, superheroines, fighting, toxic serum, lesbian sex, strap on, girl-girl, cosplay, Catwoman, Batwoman, SHIP, peril, mystery, disappearing ink, dildo fucking, bondage, humiliation, domination, boot worshipsuperhero,superheroine,superheros,superheroines

Info :
Size: 446 MiB
Duration: 00:23:24
Video: 1280x720

Download file - 446.6 MB
dawn555
Added: Apr 27, 2015 8:53 am
Savage Beating Of Whore Lola

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Lola is in for it. The girls have misplaced a lip gloss and they blame her for it. Amadahy and Jennifer will show her no mercy for what seems like such a small transgression. They deserve and expect perfect servitude from their working poor. The poor need to learn that thievery will be punished no matter how slight. They say the most hurtful things to Lola while they beat her. They whip harder and harder and spit right in her face. Lola screams in agony and cries while the girls seem to enjoy punishing her. The beating is unbelievably harsh for such a minor infraction. Lola gets the hardest beating of her life. She is left a trembling sobbing mess. As the girls are leaving they find the lip gloss in Amadahy's purse. This is the harshest Lola beating video ever.

Info :
Size: 438.32 MiB
Duration: 00:09:54
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download file - 438.3 MB

Goddesses Big Asses Destroyer Taty's Face

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
The big girls Grazyella and Katy are evil showing all their perversity in this hard facesitting session. They smother slave Taty and the girl get her head smashed down real hard by their delicious butts. The two beautiful big butted Dommes keep smothering the girl for several minutes sitting on her face humiliating Taty real hard. She suffers a lot while the mighty Goddesses laugh at her and smash her face and body without stop. This is a great unseen lesbian smother movie with real evil dommes Grazyella and Katy in many scenes of: face fucking, humiliation, ass smothering and facesitting!!!

Info :
Size: 1.24 GiB
Duration: 00:43:11
Video: wmv2, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r)
dawn555
Added: Apr 27, 2015 3:09 pm
Superheroine Unmasked - DeBooted

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

The Danger Doll is being interviewed by Ela Darling, a sexy journalist.
Ms Darling asks questions about how the Danger Doll became a superhero, if its hard fighting in high heels etc.

Then she wants to take pictures of the Danger Doll in her super hero poses. When the Danger Doll's poses become more leggy than super heroine Ms Darling becomes embarrassed and nervous, Ela is aroused but confused by her feelings for the Danger Doll.
Ela becomes aroused by the Danger Dolls long legs and amazing boots. She attempts to remove the Danger Doll's boots but is met with resistance. The Danger Doll says much of her power is derived from her high heeled boots she cannot and will not remove them!
The rest of her power comes from her mask which she will not remove. But Ela gives her an ultimatum - her mask or boots.

Info :
Size: 200.94 MiB
Duration: 00:13:27
Video: wmv1, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 1966 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r)

XXXTremeComiXXX Supergirl vs The Evil Sorceress

screenshot
screenshot
Supergirl has been invited to give a speech to some students, she arrives at a home where Alisha meets her, Supergirl is confused. Alisha reveals herself to be The Evil Sorceress and Supergirl and her quickly begin to fight, they exchange throws and belly punches until the Sorceress overtakes her and and casts a spell knocking her out. The Sorceress brings out a camera and sets it up on a tripod. She announces to the camera that Supergirl is her first guest on "My First Lesbian Sextape". The Sorceress asks Supergirl for a kiss, which quickly escalates to her performing oral on Supergirl, then Supergirl returning the favor. Then the Sorceress brings out a strap-on and has Supergirl suck her fake cock, then she fucks Supergirl. They end their lesbian sex tape fun with some tribbing. With her tape in hand.

Fetish Elements: Super Heroines, Explicit Sexual Content, Lesbians, Belly Punching, Fighting, Blow Job, Strap-On Fucking, Costumes, Tribbing,, Body Views

Video Info :
Size: 253 MiB
Duration: 00:24:03

Download file - 253.2 MB
dawn555
Added: Apr 29, 2015 4:56 am
Seduced Into Being My S1ave Girl

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Foot Worship , girl/girl , lesbian , lezdom

Info :
Size: 290.94 MiB
Duration: 00:09:57

The Adventure of Miss Robin with Wonder Woman & Black Cat/HD MP4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

This FULL (47 minutes) story is TWO Adventures wrapped in ONE - "Miss Robin Gone Rogue vs Wonder Woman" and Miss Robin: Trapped in Black Cats Web

PART I: MISS ROBING GONE ROGUE VS WONDER WOMAN
Wonder Woman is relaxing at home when she gets assaulted by Miss Robin. Surprised by the unexpected attack Miss Robin gets the upper hand in the cat fight. She immediately renders Wonder Woman helpless by binding her hands together behind her back with her gold lasso. Wonder Woman struggles to get free but quickly understand that she is helpless.
Miss Robin explains then that she is starting her own gang in Gotham city. That she is no longer at Batwoman's services and has decided its time for her to prove herself. So she has broken into Wonder Womans house, the strongest super-heroine of the city and has taken her hostage to show Gotham her new found strength.
Ashamed to have been taken hostage so easily and suspicious that Miss Robin has gone rogue Wonder Woman complies and obey to all her requests. Miss Robin really wants to humiliate Wonder Woman as much as possible and is going to stop at nothing. She threatens to blackmail her if she doesnt follow her orders and takes polaroid evidence as she punishes the super-heroine into despicable and shameful behaviors
This is a blackmail, gone rogue fantasy with a lot of sexual elements and humiliation techniques.
Includes: Anastasia Pierce as Wonder Woman, Carissa Montgomerry as Miss Robin, shiny pantyhose, amazing and authentic super heroine costumes, SHIP, Blackmail fantasy, boot worship, pantyhose destruction,humiliation, strap-on, cosplay, **** blow job, polaroid evidence, cat fight, boot worship, **** into humiliation, explicit, parody, nudity, cage, bound, bondage, super-heroine in distress with bondage and humiliation

PART 2: MISS ROBIN - TRAPPED IN BLACK CAT'S WEB
This is what happens next, when Miss Robin leaves Wonder Woman trapped in a cage.
Did you really think she was going to get away with it? After what she did to Wonder Woman!! - NO WAY! -

Well, as Miss Robin is ready to leave through the roof top where she first break through to get in Wonder Woman's place. She gets trapped in a giant spider web. See the word got out that Miss Robinhad been going Rogue. So Black Cat, with the help of Spider Man (Her boyfriend) setup a trap to get her on her way out.
She is about to get one serious pay back!! First trapped in a GIANT WEB struggling to get free and then, it will be her turn to get humiliated and dishonored by Black Cat!!!
Includes: Anastasia Pierce as Black Cat, Carissa Montgomerry as Miss Robin, shiny pantyhose, amazing and authentic super heroine costumes, SHIP, Bondage, Catsuit, Struggling, Damsel in distress, Web, **** orgasm, **** into humiliation, strap-on, cosplay, blow job, explicit, parody, nudity, bound, bondage,superhero,superheroine,superheroines,superheros, catfight,super-heroine in distress with bondage and humiliation

This adventure is a Super-Heroine Fetish Parody.

Info :
Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:47:44

dawn555
Added: Apr 30, 2015 11:35 am
Dark Temptations

screenshot
screenshot

Stars: Anastasia Pierce, Kendra James, Chrissy Daniels, Idelsy Love
Director: Anastasia Pierce

Scene Description

Anastasia Pierce Productions Presents these sexy ladies that are temptresses in bondage and female domination. What's even better their kinky fantasies come true and they're all lesbian scenes. Anastasia Pierce dominates Idelsy, handcuffs, flogging and spanking. A threesome with Kendra James and Chrissy Daniels and Anastasia Pierce is the submissive one. Idelsy plays a nun dressed in sexy latex; she uses her strap-on on Anastasia Pierce. Then the final scene Is Anastasia Pierce in the doctor's office she hooks herself up to a heart monitor as she masturbates with a vibrator.

Info :
Size: 1.12 GiB
Duration: 01:13:09
Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 29.97 fps(r) => 853x480 (und)

Download file -part3 342.9 MB

V0rac10us

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Info :
Size: 548.93 MiB
Duration: 00:39:08
Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x544, 29.97 fps(r) => 967x544 (und)
dawn555
Added: Apr 30, 2015 1:01 pm
V0rac10us Ep 09

screenshot
screenshot

Info :
Size: 1.33 GiB
Duration: 00:27:20
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Devon M1chaels vs K1m Chambers - A1pha Female

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
A1pha Female stars voluptuous bodybuilders K1m Chambers and Devon M1chaels in an all-out struggle for superiority. The two busty beauties match muscles and attitudes. They pose for one another and compare arms and legs. And the proof is in the arm wrestling. But not enough proof, one declares, and they match breasts and tongues as the heat builds. On the couch they double-diddle, and move to some extraordinary oral sex. Both of these hot vixens are ready for a bout of tribadism that moves from the couch to the floor to the limits of resistance.

tags:catfight

Info :
Size: 416.74 MiB
Duration: 00:52:50
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)
Format: MKV

Download file - 416.7 MB