Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm
Cory Chase Office Interview Turns Brutal Ballbusting Session HD
screenshot

Lance Hart put out an ad out for an intern to work for the office. Editing, updating and marketing clips takes a lot of work. Cory Chase showed up to take the job. But as Lance starts to explain the job, she gets bored and lets him know with her high heeled shoe in his balls. She enjoys breaking balls and humiliating men like the little girls they are. We forgot to mention Cory is wearing a tight skirt, fishnets, high heels, which she has previously used to give step on some loser's, and a tight tank top. She looks fucking hot, especially with her evil pig tails. She gets Lance naked, so she can see what she is damaging, then kicks him hard, knees him hard and makes him worship her sexy ass. After she almost ruptures his nuts, she threatens to finish Nutting him with her high heels. He begs her not to. He can't handle anymore CBT fun. So Cory milks his cock dry while flicking his sensitive sore balls and right after he cums, she flicks them some more and giggles.
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Cory Chase Office Interview Turns Brutal Ballbusting Session HD.mp4
Added: Oct 31, 2016 5:17 pm
Cory Chase - Take off Your PJ Pants HD
screenshot

Now you have to stay home while I go out to the club. Yes you stay at home while guys at the club buy me drinks. I will take off your PJ pants now. You are such a little boy... you have to wear PJ pants when it is cold outside. You cannot even hold the camera straight while I give you your only satisfaction. Is my handjob too much for you? Don't cry because I am going out alone... my girl friends will take good care of me. Will you hurry up and finish? Do not get any on my shirt. I have to wear this tonight. Who knows I might even go home with someone else. Wrap this up. I have to go. Good boy... now pull up your PJ pants and go to your room. I am out.
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Take off Your PJ Pants HD.mp4
Added: Nov 01, 2016 1:23 pm
Cory Chase - Punishing my Agent HD
screenshot

screenshot

My Agent is a loser like the rest of you. He promises plenty of work and then never comes thru. He has one more chance to find me work or I am leaving him. If he cannot cum for me I will pull his little dick off. Stay tuned. Looks like I will be leaving this small dick loser.
screenshot

screenshot

Punishing my Agent HD.mp4
Added: Nov 02, 2016 11:50 am
Cory Chase - Gloved Handjob
Miss Cory was on her way out the door dressed with her black satin gloves on. Cory offered a silky soft handjob. Cory teased her Host by almost lifting her skirt up to high to expose her tight pussy. Cory then grabbed his already hard cock with her satin gloves and teased him some more. She placed his cock in her hand and began the milking. She wanted him to cum quickly because her other date was waiting. But she did not want him to know her plans for later. He came on her black satin gloves and his huge load satisfied Cory's thirst for cum. Cory cleaned off her gloves and was on her way to her date.
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Gloved .mp4
Added: Nov 03, 2016 9:33 am
Cory Chase in Son Cums of Age

Mother-Son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Drugged, Mommy

Category: MILF
Related Categories: MILF
Keywords: taboo, cory chase, bruce Canon, handjob, hand job, cumshot, cum shot, milf, blowjob, blow job, **** sex

screenshot

Cory_Chase_in_Son_Cums_of_Age_HD.mp4
Size: 968490769 bytes (923.62 MiB), duration: 00:47:57, avg.bitrate: 2693 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 646x364, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Scene 1: Breakfast Mom is wearing an over-sized bathrobe, nothing underneath, no shoes. Son comes in wearing only a pair of shorts. Mom cheerily say, "Hi sweetie, hold on a minute and I'll make you some breakfast!" Son walks up behind Mom, places his hands on her waist and says, "Good, I'm going to need my energy. I've got big plans today." "Oh what?" Mom asks. "This." He replies and drops his shorts and shoves his groin into her back and grabs and starts squeezing her tits. Mom is startled, he spins her around and grabs her by the hair. Mom pulls away and falls to the floor, he gets on top of her and yanks her robe open and starts fucking Mom while she struggles and begs and tries to get away. He yanks her robe off and puts one hand over her mouth and starts **** sex on Mom while she screams into his hand. Mom is all red-faced and crying. He comes inside her and leaves you on the floor crying.
screenshot

Son s of Age 1.mp4

Scene 2: Drink with MomIn the evening, Mom mixes herself a drink but when her back is turned, Son slips something in it. Mom drinks it but soon complains of feeling sleepy and then falls over. After a few minutes, Son returns to the room and discovers her passed out still fully dressed. He undresses her while touching and squeezing her private parts. He slaps mom in the face with his cock to wake her up.He talks dirty during this, "Take it Mom, take my dick in your cunt. You like my dick Mom? You fucking whore."
screenshot

Son s of Age 2a.mp4

Son s of Age 2b.mp4

Scene 3: I Love You MomMom is in bed asleep on her side. Son comes in wearing only shorts. He looks at Mom and pulls his shorts down and begins to masturbate while still looking at her. He pushes up her top very slowly and pulls it open exposing her tits. He pulls her panties off. He starts to push his cock into her pussy but her eyes pop open. Mom opens her mouth to scream but he clamps his hand over her mouth with his hand and starts fucking her. Mom tries to scream and struggle during this but he whispers for her to relax, he says he loves her, and how beautiful she is. After he finishes he collapses on top of Mom while she lays there and crying.
screenshot

Son s of Age 3.mp4

Scene 4: Take it MomMom is on the couch in a skirt and blouse and her son is on top of her in jeans and a t-shirt trying to force sex on Mom. She is trying to fight him off. Mom is crying things like; "Stop please stop, oh God please stop." He is saying things like: "Take it Mom, take it." He rips her blouse open exposing her breasts and lifts up her skirt and rips off her panties, he unzips his jeans and fucks Mom until he comes in her mouth while she begs for him to stop and try to push him off.
screenshot

Son s of Age 4.mp4
Added: Nov 04, 2016 1:21 pm
Cory Chase & Tatiana - The Annoying Yankee
screenshot

screenshot

Maids Cory and Tatiana only want to work hard and make some money. This annoying Yankee only wanted to abuse the girls and not pay them. Cory and Tatiana are there to work. The girls can no-longer take the advances from the Annoying Yankee and handcuff him to his chair... pull down his pants... and painfully stroke his cock. He is now to pay for this harassment. Cory pulls his cocks and manages to scratch his dick. This annoying loser cannot even get hard. He has two beautiful women stroking his cock and he is still limp. The loser finally manages to pull a minor boner... but the girls force him to cum on his mothers cookies. He is then **** to smell the ruined cookies! The girls are not finished with him... they put out the cookies for his mother to eat and leave him cuffed to the chair. Good little Cuckold!
screenshot

screenshot

The Annoying Yankee.mp4
Added: Nov 05, 2016 12:33 pm
Cory Chase - I Only Like Long Cocks
screenshot

screenshot

So how do you measure up? I found this nice and long cock... not like you little cock guys. You know I hate small cocks and only want to stroke long ones. Don't believe your girl friend when she says size does not matter. It does, we want long cocks to go deep inside us. Not a little dick like you have. You can only dream of me give YOU a handjob while I stroke this big long torpedo. So do you stack up? Let me know...
screenshot

screenshot

I Only Like Long s.mp4
Added: Nov 06, 2016 9:55 am
Cory Chase - Better Pay Your Accountant
screenshot

One of Cory's new client's forgot to pay his tax bill. Cory spent an entire weekend working on his taxes. She brought him back to the office for some one on one time and then chained the client up in the garage. Cory would get her payment and this was only the down payment. Cory graciously pulls and milks him all as a punishment for failure to pay. He drops his schedule "C" all over Cory's top shelf, consider this payment render.
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Better Pay Your Accountant HD.mp4
Added: Nov 07, 2016 12:12 pm
Cory Chase - Angry Handjob
screenshot

screenshot

The lawn boy wanted his paycheck but Cory's husband was not home with the cash, he was still at work sleeping with his new secretary. Cory had no money on her... so she ordered the lawn boy to strip down to receive an angry hand job. Cory was on the phone with her girlfriend describing how large the lawn boy was... he was so much bigger than her husband. Cory's girlfriend must have said something to piss her off... she was beating that dick like it owed her money. The Lawn boy even pops bigger too. The moral of the story is to leave cash with your wife and don't bang your young secretary, Loser!
screenshot

screenshot

Angry .mp4
Added: Nov 08, 2016 1:33 pm
Cory Chase - You Don't Like My Food?
screenshot

screenshot

So I work all day and then come home and cook for you, now you have the nerve to complain about my cooking? Who do you think you are? This is will be the last time I cook for you unless you cum for me... and I want a huge cumshot too. If not, this will be the last time you eat and I am leaving. Let's see what you have to offer. Come on... I am waiting...
screenshot

screenshot

You Don't Like My Food HD.mp4
Added: Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Cory Chase - Un-Cut Cocks are Gross
screenshot

screenshot

The only thing I hate more than a small penis is an uncircumcised penis. There is so much useless skin there. It looks like an anteater or an elephant trunk. I do not want that thing going anywhere inside of me. So what does he bring over? An uncircumcised penis that is beyond gross... the only thing he has going for him is a big shaft and it is clean. I have only seen dirty un-cut men. Let's see what type of cumshot he gives me now. It had better be big. Yes, that was big cumshot but his foreskin is now all full of his cum. Gross! Go clean up now... and do not bring that un-cut penis back here.
screenshot

screenshot

Un-Cut s are Gross HD.mp4
Added: Nov 09, 2016 10:56 am
Cory Chase - Will You Hurry Up and Cum?
screenshot

screenshot

Why do you always take so long to cum? I am way to hot for you anyway. Ten minutes is way too long... you need to hurry up. I have to get ready for bed and you are wasting my time. Oh, are you ready to cum now? Under ten minutes and you finally cum. It is about time. Good boy! Now I can go to sleep... you little dick loser!
screenshot

screenshot

Will You Hurry Up and HD.mp4
Added: Nov 09, 2016 6:01 pm
Family Vacation (2015)
screenshotscreenshot

MP4|848x480|843.97 MB

Studio: Taboo Heat
Genre: MILFs, Teens, POV
Starring: Cory Chase, Ashley Adams, Luke Longley
Duration: 00:40:11
Description: Ashley and Cory have just checked into their hotel and sit back to relax on the bed. Mother and daughter talk about their Daddy giving them money to do whatever they want. "If it makes him happy it makes us happy," they say. They kiss and strip off their tops, finally alone to make love to one another. Mother and daughter lick each other's pussies and play with their large breasts, edging themselves while they wait for daddy to get back. "He's going to be taking care of us," Cory tells her daughter. Awesome new comer Ashley is a must see!

Family Vacation HD.mp4
Added: Nov 10, 2016 11:49 am
My Three Sons (2015)
screenshotscreenshot

MP4|848x480|925.21 MB

Genre: Feature, Gangbang, Anal, MILFs
Starring: Cory Chase, Alex Adams, Luke Longley, Kyle Chaos
Duration: 00:43:55
Description: Cory has some important news to tell her three boys. "I got fired from my teaching job," she says. "What are you going to do?" they ask her. They start to give her suggestions as to what she could do for money. One son suggests what about dancing. The boys each pull out some money for their mom and watch as she slowly takes off her clothes. Cory's never felt so naughty as her sons watch her strip. She takes their money and puts it in her tight stockings as she gives one son a lap dance. Cory pulls him into his bedroom for a private show. Twenty minutes later the other two boys walk in to see what's taking so long. Their shocked to see their mom sucking their brother off. One son yells, "You're supposed to give him a lap dance not suck his dick!" They drag her back to the living room. "If you're going to do that, then you're going to do it for all of us!" Soon Cory is facing the large cocks of all three of her sons as she sucks them all. Cory moans from being spit roasted by them, pounding her from both ends. The sons switch back and forth, never letting Cory have a free second from their relentless fucking.

My Three Sons HD.mp4
Added: Nov 11, 2016 11:26 am
Daddy Daughter Dynamic (2015)
screenshotscreenshot

MP4|848x480|1.15 GB

Genre: MILFs, Teens
Cast: Vanessa Cage, Cory Chase, Luke Longley
Duration: 00:55:56
Description: Vanessa has stolen her mom's phone and, being the evil person she is, decides to text daddy some naughty things. "What are you doing with mom's phone? I thought that was her!" Her dad shouts walking into her room. "Just pretend I'm mom," Vanessa replies. Dad tries to argue with her but she sucks his dick and shushes him. He cums into her laughing mouth, making her so happy as she swallows him all down. Cory, the mother, knows all about when they had sex while she was sleeping. It's okay though, Cory loved it. She moves her body on top of her daughter and begins to kiss her. Vanessa shivers as her mom licks her body. With his cock getting hard, Dad watches them as they pull out his cock and suck on it mother daughter style. Super giddy and giggly daughter Vanessa is a must see!

Daddy Daughter Dynamic HD.mp4