Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Mar 19, 2017 1:53 pm
Bailey Page in Tomboy - Total HD

537 mb 720x540 avi 22 mins

screenshot
Scene One: Be my girl

Cory's daughter has started dressing like a tomboy. Where did Cory's cute little girl go? Now that she is hanging out with her friends all night long Cory doesn't even know who her daughter is. Cory needs to take control of the situation. Bag in hand Cory barges into her daughters room. Amid protests and brush in hand Cory spanks her bottom. Cory demands that her daughter lose the boy clothes, and the daughter is **** to strip naked for her. Cory has picked out some very cute things for her daughter to wear, but first she must be powdered and diapered. Laying on the bed Cory diapers her embarrassed daughter. She shows her daughter why women like showing off their boobs and she licks and sucks her daughter's tits. She kisses and makes out with her pinching her nipples.

Scene Two: Cum like my girl

The daughter is dressed by Cory in the cute outfit her mom has picked out. Cory then puts make up on her daughter talking about how cute she will be. She brushes her hair, before taking off her shirt and having her suck on her breasts. Cory wants her daughter to cum like a girl to complete the training. She guides her daughter's hand down the front of the diaper and helps her masturbate groping her daughter's tits. The daughter cums hard in her diaper and they
screenshot

Tomboy HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Mar 20, 2017 2:06 pm
Dava Foxx in Slut Trance HD

1150 mb 1280x720 avi 44 mins

screenshot
Scene One: Mother traps daughter

Dava is having a heart to heart with her mom Cory. Sitting on the couch she talks about how she likes sex but can't relax enough to cum from sex. Cory suggests that she get to the bottom of her feelings through a simple trance. Nervous but hopeful Dava lets her mom put her in a deep sleep. As soon as she goes under Cory tells her, ?You will get over your fear of sex because you are a slut? ?I am a slut? Dava repeats. ?You love cock and you love sucking cock? Cory says. ?I love cock and I love sucking cock? the daughter says. They talk back and forth Dava's eyes glossing over from the commands.

You walk in to see your daughter in a stooper sitting next to your wife Cory. ?Look what I did for you master? Cory says with a happy smile. ?I love sucking Cock? Cory says and Dava repeats. Your girls pull down your pants and begin to suck your cock. ?I love your cum master? they say and Dava sucks your load into her mouth. She lets the cum drip from her lips onto her tits. They look at you with vapid smiles the perfect mother daughter bimbos.
screenshot

Slut Trance HD 1 incezt.net.avi

Scene Two: Daddy I'm a slut

You go up to Dava's room to see how she is doing with her new training. You ask her how she it and she responds ?daddy I'm a slut?. You tell her that she is not a slut but that seems to be all she can say. She pushes you down on the bed and starts dancing for you ?Daddy I'm a slut? she says getting more intense as she strips and plays with herself in front of you.

She takes out your big cock and softly whispers ?Daddy I'm a slut? as she licks and sucks you. You lay down on the bed and let her get on top of you. As she rides you her moans and cries of ?Daddy I'm a slut? get louder as she gets closer to orgasm. She cums hard screaming ?Daddy I'm a slut? so loud the neighbors can hear and you cum inside her unable to control yourself. I think Cory needs to train her again.
screenshot
Slut Trance HD 2 incezt.net.avi

Scene Three: The real slut video

You want your daughter Dava all to yourself so you make her put on a pair of thigh high stockings and call her boyfriend Mark up. She has been fucked before while calling her boyfriend but this time it's going to be different. She sucks and jerks you while she is on the phone talking about her next date but that's the thing, there won't be a next date.

Dava is breaking up with her boyfriend and tells him all about it as you plow her. ?I'm a slut and I love my dads hard cock? She describes to him every dirty detail and tells her boyfriend what a worthless man he is compared to you. You cum inside your daughter. Goodbye Mark.
screenshot
Slut Trance HD 3 incezt.net.avi

Scene Four: Making a virgin

Dava has been convinced fully that she is a slut. It's time to bring back your innocent daughter. You trance her to be a virgin again, shy, bashful, and totally new to sex. She walks into your bedroom dressed in the sluttiest lingerie you can find and she covers herself up. Mom then reminds Dava about the slut training and snaps out of the trance.

Getting to her hands and knees she asks you ?Like this daddy?? as she reluctantly sucks your cock.

You put her on the bed and slide your cock inside her. You fuck her as she moans, being deflowered. As you fuck her she gets more into it going from innocent to slutty begging daddy to fuck her harder. You bring your big cock over her face and she tells you she has never had cum on her face before. Cumming over her she looks shocked. You can convince someone they?re a virgin but it doesn't make them less of a slut.
screenshot
Slut Trance HD 4 incezt.net.avi
Added: Mar 21, 2017 12:31 pm
Molly Jane in Long Lost Slutty Daughter HD

1350 mb 1280x720 avi 39 mins

screenshot

Scene One: The reunion

Molly is excited. She was finally able to track down her real father. The moment he opens the door she can't contain herself. ?Daddy? she squeals in delight. ?Who are you? he responds. ?Remember Kim from high school? She's my mom and you're my dad.? Molly tells him. ?That's impossible? his heart races. It all makes sense. Kim breaking up with him and leaving school... She gives him a big kiss before they go to the couch to talk.

She's a ball of energy. So happy to finally meet her dad. ?You look just like you did in the pictures? Molly giggles. Rubbing her dad's leg, she needs to make him like her. She just wants her dad to be a part of her life. She does the only thing she can think of and takes off her shirt. ?I'm married you know? He tells her ?I guess that would be your step-mom?

?I don't care?. It took so much courage and a few pills to get to this point. She will have a dad in her life no matter what. She reaches up and grabs his cock. ?Whoa? he tells her as she strips off her pants. ?Isn't this what good girls do?? she asks. ?My wife might come home at any time? he tries to tell her but she puts his cock in her mouth anyway.

Is this a dream? What the hell is happening, he thinks as he puts Molly on the couch and licks her sweet tight pussy. She moans at her dad licking her. This is what men like, she thinks and she bends over for him to fuck her. His hard cock drives deep inside her making her cry out. Molly gets to the edge of cumming and he stops thrusting. ?I think I just heard my wife. Quick get dressed? What the fuck she thinks.... Molly wants her dad all to herself......
screenshot
Long Lost-Daughter HD 1 incezt.net.avi
Scene Two: I cannot sleep daddy

One thing she didn't explain.. Molly's mom's in jail. She needs to stay with him. And after fucking her he can't say no.

A few months pass and Cory and her husband are just getting used to the idea of having a daughter in the house. Late at night, dressed in her PJ's Molly jumps into bed with them. ?There is thunder and lighting and it's scary? She tells them. ?You're 20 years old and you're afraid of lightning?? They groan. She snuggles in next to her daddy and closes her eyes.

She gets closer to him, giggling softly as she touches him. Quiet as a mouse she takes off her PJ's and lets her dad push inside her. She looks at him with love as they fuck right next to his wife. She keeps herself from moaning as she fucks him until he cums inside her. He leaves her naked and filled with cum on the bed so his wife doesn't catch him.
screenshot
Long Lost-Daughter HD 2 incezt.net.avi

Scene Three: Don't tell daddy

Cory wakes up in the night and asks ?Where's your father and why are you naked? groggy from sleep. ?He said he had to clean up after having sex with me? Molly responds. What the fuck did I just hear Cory asks herself. ?You're hot too? Molly tells her and slides her hands over Cory's body. ?Am I dreaming? Cory asks in disbelief.

Molly touches her step-mom and they begin to make out, Molly rubbing Cory's pussy. The last of their clothes get pulled off and Cory licks Molly's sweet pussy. With Cory's mouth around her nipple she knows she has Cory right where she want's her. ?Remember, Don't tell daddy? she giggles.
screenshot

Long Lost-Daughter HD 3 incezt.net.avi

Scene Four: Out of control

Molly comes home wasted. ?Daddy? she calls out. ?What are you doing!? He yells at her coming to the house so late and wasted. ?Come on daddy? she giggles and reaches out to touch his cock. ?No? he yells at her and pulls her over his knee. ?This is what you need? he tells her and spanks her ass. ?Ow? she yells at his hard whacks.

His fingers reach inside her and make her moan after her screams. ?Oh yeah? she says. Taking off her dress he pushes her to the floor and fucks her mouth with his cock. If she's going to be coming home like that she's going to have to pay for it. He fucks her around the room. Her ass red and her body shaking. Molly moans and her dad pumps her full of cum. ?Now go to your room? he yells at her.
screenshot
Long Lost-Daughter HD 4 incezt.net.avi

Scene Five: The first time

?We need to talk? Her dad tells her. Molly walks into the room naked ?What... I said I was busy?. He tells her that she can't keep going around the house naked and that they can't keep having sex. ?That's not fair? She tells him. He explains that it's not right for a father to fuck his daughter. ?Just one more time then??

Looking at her tight naked body he agrees. Just one more time. He rubs her pussy and she sits back in pleasure. She lets her dad fuck her and then gets on top, riding him like it was her first time. She rubs herself as she fucks him and has a huge orgasm from his pounding cock. Molly wants his cum and gets to the floor, sucking him. He cums in her sweet mouth and Molly drinks it all down like a good girl.

Molly doesn?t care what he says. She's going to keep fucking her daddy forever.
screenshot
Long Lost-Daughter HD 5 incezt.net.avi
Added: Mar 22, 2017 10:19 am
Cory Chase - Alex Adams in Hotel Parade HD

603 mb avi 1280x720 15 mins

screenshot
Alex Adams in Hotel Parade (DVD)

Your wife Cory tells you why you're on your knees and waiting in this hotel room for her. “Today is all about dick sweety” she whispers “and how your going to suck it.” she says with a wicked smile. She commands you to strip naked and start to stroke your little clitty while she waits for the first guy for you to suck. With a knock at the door the large cock enters and Cory commands you to beg him for permission to suck this real mans cock.

Cory guides his cock into your mouth “That's it my little sissy bitch” she says. She makes you jerk your clitty while licking his balls and sucking on his cock. She tells you that he is just the first of a parade of cocks, 20 men to suck off and swallow their huge loads. “Open nice and wide” Cory commands as she jerks his huge load into your mouth. Covered in cum your **** to lick it all up from your sissy face. “Are you ready for the next one?” she asks with a giggle.
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Hotel Parade HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Mar 22, 2017 3:51 pm
Cum on Yoga Pants Ignored HD 1080p

[This is “Interrupted Hand Job by Cory Chase” and “Cum on Yoga Pants Ignored” as one full clip]

Lance is really excited to be hooking up with Cory Chase. Her ass and legs look fucking amazing in her tight black leggings / yoga pants. She teases him at first, lubes up his cock and tells him that she wants him rock hard if they are going to fuck... the she gets a phone call...

Lance is shocked that she picks up the phone and starts gabbing away with her friend. He over hears her talk about some guy, and apparently her friend called her to tell her that the other guy really wants her. Cory continues to play with Lance’s cock, but barely pays attention, telling her friend how long she has wanted to fuck this other guy....

Cory stops playing with Lance’s cock, but tells him he can finish himself if he wants. As soon as he’s done, she is going to leave him to go fuck a real man. Lance is so riled up from all her teasing, he starts to jerk off and grope her, even though she is ignoring him and talking on the phone...
screenshot
Lance is still groping Cory Chase while she humiliates him by ignoring him, and talking to her friend about how pathetic he is, and how bad she wants to go fuck some other guy. Lance over hears Corytell her friend that is she feels like playing with a real loser, she should come over to Lance’s place after Cory leaves.

Cory slightly incourages Lance to continue jerking off while he is entraced by her perfect legs and butt. She tells him that her friend is going to come over later, and do some terrible things to him, but he keeps jerking off...

Lance blows his load all over Cory’s ass on her yoga pants, and Cory tells him that her friend will be over shortly to do abuse him (fuck his ass with a strap on, kick him in the balls...)
screenshot
515 mb 1280x720 avi 20 mins
Cum on Yoga Pants Ignored HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Mar 23, 2017 9:43 pm
Cory Chase - Ashley Adams in Family Vacation HD

1.5 gb 1280x720 avi 40 mins

screenshot

Scene One: Mother daughter alone time

Awesome new comer Ashley is a must see!

Ashley and Cory have just checked into their hotel and sit back to relax on the bed. Mother and daughter talk about their Daddy giving them money to do whatever they want. If it makes him happy it makes us happy they say. They kiss and strip off their tops finally alone to make love to one another.

Mother and daughter lick each others pussies and play with their large breasts. Edging themselves while they wait for daddy to get back. He's going to be taking care of us Cory tells her daughter.
screenshot

Family Vacation HD 1 incezt.net.avi

Scene Two: Not an accident

Cory has left to go work out with your daughter but when you open the bathroom door Ashley's there, naked and stepping out of the shower. Why didn't she lock the door? Later you catch her putting on her panties on the couch getting ready to go. Why don't you come over here daddy? she asks.

Your daughter gets to her knees and sucks you off. She wants your cum before she goes to work out. With a loving smile she sucks you and swallows you all down.
screenshot

Family Vacation HD 2 incezt.net.avi

Scene Three:Happy birthday daddy

We thought we'd give you your birthday present early Your wife tells you. She stands next to your sexy daughter an proposes having fun with both of them. She pulls off your daughters tight clothes and the girls suck your cock dressed only in their underwear.

They strip naked as they worship you and give your the birthday you deserve. Are you ready Cory asks you as Ashley gets on top of you and fucks you with her tight pussy. As your about to cum Cory takes your cock out of her daughters pussy and puts it in her mouth sucking your cum. They kiss and share your load, both enjoying you. Happy birthday.
screenshot

Family Vacation HD 3 incezt.net.avi

Scene Four: Homework with daddy

Cory asks you to make sure Ashley does her homework while she's away. Come on dad, let's fuck. We can do homework later Ashley tells you stripping down to her black underwear. You fuck her tight pussy and watch her huge breasts bounce as she begs her daddy to fuck her.

I want you to cum in my mouth She says getting on her knees and sticking out her tongue as you shoot all over her face. Cory comes back home mad that no homework got done but gives her daughter a kiss to taste your cum anyway.
screenshot

Family Vacation HD 4 incezt.net.avi
Added: Mar 24, 2017 9:41 am
Cory Chase - Molly Jane in Do You Compute HD

1.1 gb 1280x720 avi 37 mins

screenshot

Scene One: Reprogramming Promise

Molly is a rich do nothing bitch. She's on the phone arguing with her father about how her allowance isn't big enough when her father's maid bot walks into the room. Molly asks him to let her reprogram the robot to make it do what Molly wants. He tells her no and that it's dangerous. ?Ok daddy I promise I won't reprogram the robot? Molly says crossing her fingers. Resetting the robot Molly begins to work ?I am whatever you want master, make me your mannequin? The robot says. Molly giggles playing with her new toy.

She takes a vibrator and places it on the robots pussy. ?Orgasm sequence initiated? It says moaning and shaking. Molly smiles ?That's right robot? she says smiling and touching herself. ?Sensory overload, powering down, malfunction? The robot says stammering and falling over. ?Oh , I broke the robot? Molly says. Her dad is going to her. She winds the robot back up and sees it power up. ?Secondary initiative activated, Look into my eyes? the robot says and holds Molly by the shoulders with her strong robot grip. ?You are now a robot, program download? the robot tells her. Data is driven into Molly's mind, rewiring her brain and forever erasing the old Molly. ?Downloading... downloading... success... Robot Molly activated?
screenshot
Molly Jane in Do You Compute HD 1 incezt.net.avi

Scene Two: New robot slut

The robots stand side by side as robot Cory gives her commands based on her programming. She removes Molly's cloths. ?Yes master what is your command.? robot Molly says. Cory activates her mannequin mode and plays with her now robotic body, positioning her and feeling her breasts.

With the same vibrator robot Cory checks her orgasm sequence. ?Orgasm sequence initiated? Molly says. She moans and shakes until she malfunctions and shuts down. Cory winds her back up and initiates her ?How may I assist you master? Molly says. The two robots sit on the couch ?Mutual orgasm initiated? Cory says and the bots start to rub each other. They moan as they roboticaly rub each others pussies. ?Yes master I will obey? Cory and Molly say as they bring themselves to orgasm. ?Malfunction? The robots say and shut down.

You walk in to find them both shut down on the couch and quickly figure out what happened. You told your daughter not to reprogram Cory and now look at her. You reactivate them and have them self orgasm on the couch. You always found your daughter hot and all she did was use you money. At least now you will get your monies worth from her.

You make Molly pull down your shorts and suck your cock as Cory continues to masturbate. ?Yes master I will obey? They both moan as they do as their told.
screenshot

Molly Jane in Do You Compute HD 2 incezt.net.avi
Scene Three: Robotic blowjob and fuck

You make them get to either side of you as you lays back and watch. ?Robot sluts, commence blowjob sequence.? You tell them. ?Yes master I will obey? They say together as they suck on your hard cock like good robots.

With your cock wet and hard you commands robot Molly to get on top and fuck you while robot Cory plays with her tits. Molly looks at you with lifeless eyes as she does as she's told. ?Oh Oh, Orgasm complete? She moans fucking you perfectly. ?Repeat sequence? you says smiling and making her cum again on your cock.

With their asses in the air you command them to make out while you fuck robot Cory. You loves making Molly into your robot slut toy and fuck her tight pussy just like you always wanted too. ?Orgasm sequence initiated? Molly says as she makes out with Cory. You fuck her pussy and make Cory masturbate and orgasm while Molly sucks her big tits.
screenshot
Molly Jane in Do You Compute HD 3 incezt.net.avi
Scene Four: Robot Makeup

You continue to fuck your bitch robot daughter, making robot Cory masturbate and cum. Robot Molly goes through her orgasm sequence as well cumming and moaning for you. You fuck her on the couch just like you always dreamed of. Your obedient robot whore.

?On your knees? You tell them. ?Yes master I will obey? They intone. They jerk you and suck your cock ?We are here for your cum disposal? Robot Cory says. ?Yes master, please we want your cum? Robot Molly adds. ?We are your super sluts, give us your cum master.? Molly says ?We are your cum dumpsters, Use us as your cum dumpsters master? Cory tells you. They beg you for your cum and stick out their tongues for you to cum on. ?We want your cum master, please feed us your cum.? they beg you in their robotic voices. You cum a huge load all over their faces. ?Thank you master? They tell you.

They kiss and share your cum at your command. You tell them to shut down on the couch ?Yes master I will obey. Shut down sequence initiated? they say. You leave them naked and covered in cum until your horny again. Two perfect robot sluts.
screenshot
Molly Jane in Do You Compute HD 4 incezt.net.avi
Added: Mar 24, 2017 8:01 pm
Poolside Discipline - Brooke Haze and Cory Chase HD

2.7 GB 1920x1080 mp4 35 mins

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Blackmail, Hairy, POV
screenshot
Brooke Haze was cleaning the pool when her mom, Cory Chase, came outside. Brooke told her mom she was not cleaning any more and started to leave. Cory grabbed her arm and told her to sit down. She told her she did not deserve the clothes she was wearing and took her bikini top off. She pulled Brooke over her lap, pulled her pants down and spanked her. Then, she took her inside and demanded she take the rest of her clothes off. Once Brooke was naked, Cory began caressing her tits and began kissing her. Soon after, Cory was munching on Brookes pussy and asshole. Then Cory pulled out a special surprise and came out with a strap on. She pounded Brookes pussy and had her ride it. Then, she sent her on her way to finish her chores.
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Poolside Discipline HD 1.mp4
Poolside Discipline HD 2.mp4
Added: Mar 25, 2017 11:15 am
Cory Chase - The New Girlfriend HD MP4

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Hairy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow
screenshot
You shouldn't worry about her. You can do so much better... I'm just saying she was kind of a bitch. And she wasn't hot enough for you... I think my brother deserves the best, that's all... C'mon get up, stop texting her and pay attention to your sister for once....

***Starring Cory Chase***

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: SISTERS, BLONDES, POV SEX, CHEATING, BIG TITS
Keywords: cory chase, sister, brother, pov, blowjob, cumshot, secret, cheating, blonde
screenshot

887 mb 1920x1080 mp4 35 mins
The New Girlfriend HD.mp4
Added: Mar 25, 2017 5:24 pm
Cory Chase in Mommy Interviews for a New Job - Slutty Nurse

505.3 Mb avi 1280x720 20 mins

screenshot

Scene 1; Slutty Nurse

Mom was fired from her Nursing job. She is wearing the most slutty nurses outfit I have ever seen and ass she is complaining about her Boss, she begins to suck my cock. Between sucks and strokes, Mom continues to yell about her Boss. I was not stopping her, my dick was hard and I was horny.

Mom could feel I was about to bust and asked that I stand up. She sucks and tugs till I explode in her mouth. Just as Mom is about swallow, she realizes what just happened. Mom swallows and then apologizes for dressing so inappropriately and sucking off her Son.

She walks away but I suggest she apply for another job...Maybe a Stewardess?
screenshot

Mommy Interviews for a New Job HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Mar 26, 2017 1:36 am
Cory Chase - Ballbusting Handjob Finish HD

287.8 Mb avi 720x580 16 mins

screenshot
screenshot

Cory Chase is your roommate and she loves to tease you. She knows how bad you want her and how crazy it makes you to see her come home with other guys and get fucked all night. She loves to toy with you. She's wearing a tight bodysuit leotard, a tight skirt, high heels and shiny black pantyhose. She starts to tease you with her body, then takes off the skirt to show off her perfect ass and tight body. She teases you in a few different poses, getting you worked up. Then Cory tells you to come closer. She lubes up your cock, stroking it to get it nice and hard. She wants you to cum all over her pantyhose. She knows how to give handjobs that will drain you completely. But of course there is a price. She knows she has complete control over you, and you're ready to explode, so even if she tells you that she is going to knee you in the balls right after you cum, she know you won't stop her. Cory milks your cock with both hands. She unzips her top to show off her perfect round tits, and they bounces while she jerks and smiles up at you, knowing that soon you will be cumming, and she will be kneeing you hard in your sensitive balls. You do know she's the ball busting Queen? After you cum all over her legs, she keeps her word and drops you with a few rapid hard knees, then tells you to clean up your mess on her pantyhose as you look up at her from the ground, holding your empty sensitive balls in pain.
screenshot
screenshot

Ballbusting-Finish HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Mar 26, 2017 8:21 pm
Jenni Bliss and Cory Chase - Cumming of Age HD

2 gb 1280x720 mp4 38 mins

screenshot

Scene One: Origins

A must see with cute, energetic, little new comer Jenni Bliss. She's the perfect spunky daughter who always gets her way!

Energetic and happy Jenni goes to her dad's study to show him something super awesome. Her and her girlfriends went pantie shopping. What does dad think of her new panties? She asks him as she spreads her legs wide. He tries to ignore her inappropriate behavior. I need a guys opinion...Dad! She yells at him to pay attention. What if I do this? Will that get your attention Rubbing herself for him he leaves the room saying I'm going to get your mother..

Finding quiet time to read his book he's attacked by his daughters bubbly annoying personality. Jenni jumps on his lap and pushes his book out of the way. I want you to give me an honest opinion on my panties She tells him spreading her legs again. Oh I forgot them she smiles at him exposing her perfectly shaved little pussy. It's really soft. Come on dad just one feel. You have such a boner right now! Grinding her pussy on his pants he picks her up and sets her beside him then leaves. Jennie sulks with a cute pouty face that her dad's not into her.

Jenni hits on her dad again, finding him on the computer she spreads her legs and pulls down her top. This is telling me your really excited She says as she grabs his crotch. Dad we got to do something about this. You're so hard. She plays with him. I got to go! he shouts leaving the room.

She has her father right where she wants him. As he lays on the couch to take a quick nap Jenni strikes. Dad...Dad She says quietly running her hands over his body. Pulling out his cock she softly sucks on it with her tiny mouth. He gets hard dreaming about his wife and Jenni gets wet living out her fantasy.

He wakes up startled that his daughter is sucking and stroking him. Chill out, your so excited She tells him as she continues to suck. He gives in, not thinking properly, as she pleasures him. Her cute little face and perky breasts look up at him while she sucks the cum out of him. With a mouth full of love she swallows him down like the best daughter in the world. Lets be cool dad, mom doesnt need to know She tells him
screenshot

Cumming of Age HD 1 incezt.net.avi

Scene Two:Confession to mom

A must see with cute, energetic, little new comer Jenni Bliss. She's the perfect spunky daughter who always gets her way!

I need to confess something mom Jenni says curling up on her mom's lap. Dressed in her new red lacy underwear and socks she tells her mom about what happened yesterday with daddy. Cory is understanding saying it's ok she gave her dad a blowjob and that it's kind of hot.

Jenni's eyes light up Oh my god mom! she screams with joy. Cory tells her daughter how much she loves her outfit and snaps the bra loose. Jenni looks at her mom with shock and lust as her cute little tits are played with.

Her lacy panties are pulled off as her mom kisses down to her clit. Cory strips off her clothes and licks her daughter to moaning bliss. Oh mom! Jenni moans as she cums, her pigtails bouncing back and forth. Cory suggests to her daughter to have dad make a woman out of her. Thanks mom, you're so cool Jenni tells her.
screenshot

Cumming of Age HD 2 incezt.net.avi

Scene Three:Just an average day

Pulling up her skirt and rubbing her lacy panties Jenni tells her dad about her encounter with mom. I told her everything and she was ok with it, she tells him. Dad loses control feeling his daughters breasts and slipping off her panties. He pushes her back and spreads her legs licking her sweet pussy.

With her moaning he presses his hard cock inside her. He fills her to bursting and Jenni is so tight around him. Grabbing her pigtails he fucks her from behind, bending her backwards and making her squeal. Oh this is so good! Fuck yeah She screams. Cory comes in to see how dad and daughter are getting along. Jenni keeps fucking her dad as she talks with her mom. She gives her a kiss before Cory leaves. It's too much for the little girl and she cums from her dad's cock. Dad could have cum after 5 minutes of Jenni's tight little pussy but now that she's cum he releases inside her cream-pieing his daughter and filling her womb with warmth. Wow She says breathlessly.
screenshot

Cumming of Age HD 3 incezt.net.avi

Scene Four: Surreal life

Are you going to wake up? We can take a shower together. Cory asks her sleeping husband. She goes to heat it up when Jenni comes into the room. Hey dad...dad she says touching his dick. Let's have some fun She sucks on him and feels him get hard in her tiny mouth. Pulling her panties to the side she slides down on top of him and fucks him.

Oh fuck Jenni moans when her dad gets on top and fucks her into the mattress. Oh you're so dirty He fucks her harder and faster than she's ever been fucked before. With him holding her pigtails he fucks her from behind and she screams Oh yeah vroom vroom dad as she cums. She wants her dad's cum so bad so she gets to the floor and sucks him into her mouth. Tasty treat! She screams in her cute voice as he explodes cum all over her. She looks at him with giggles and cum covering everything.
screenshot

Cumming of Age HD 4 incezt.net.avi
Added: Mar 27, 2017 1:43 pm
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Mar 28, 2017 2:24 pm
Cory Chase in Mom Gets the Poison Out (HD)
screenshot
Mom is almost ready to leave for her business trip...You are so depressed Mom will be away the entire weekend and locked yourself in your room...In walks Mom to say goodbye...She can read the expression on your face...She knows you are sad...But there is no way Mom would leave without getting the Poison out...Mom puts her bags down and reaches for your lube, she knows just the right amount too...You cock is lubed, your balls are full and Cory's tongue is on your the tip of your cock begging for your seed...Unload the Poison in Mom's mouth...She wants every last drop before her trip...
screenshot
172 mb 720x580 avi 14 mins
Mom Gets the Poison Out_incezt.net.avi
Added: Mar 28, 2017 9:54 pm
Cory Chase in Late Night with Mom HD
screenshot
The Sound of the door opening woke you from a dream. "Everything OK in here, Honey?" "I heard you moaning, so I thought I would check up on you."

Mom walks in wearing her hot lingerie she wore the other night and you are still hard from the dream of your sister. Your cock only grows more stiff and Mom comes to the bed and places her hand on your leg. Mom asks if there is anything she can do and then yanks the covers off your bed...She reveals the large boner poking through your boxers...Cory says she will take care of that for a couple of minutes...

Mom tells you to relax and she will take care of your erection in no time...She jerks the shaft and cups your balls...She glances around for some lube but does not see any...Guess she has no other choice as she drops her head between your legs and you feel her warm wet mouth around your cock...Her tongue works wonders on the tip of your cock...Mom feels you are about to cum and she works the cock harder and harder...Bobbing, sucking and deep throating you...

Your balls tighten as you empty a huge load down Mom's throat...You moan loudly and thrust your legs up...The load is so massive a bit drips from Mom's gorgeous lips...

Not bad for a new girl friend as you remember Cory is now your new girl friend...You don't know when it happened but you know yourself some new incestuous love...
screenshot

324 mb 720x580 mp4 22
Cory Chase in Late Night with Mom_incezt.net.avi