Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jun 07, 2017 2:04 pm
Cory Chase - Alex Adams in Hotel Parade HD

screenshot
Alex Adams in Hotel Parade (DVD)

Your wife Cory tells you why you're on your knees and waiting in this hotel room for her. “Today is all about dick sweety” she whispers “and how your going to suck it.” she says with a wicked smile. She commands you to strip naked and start to stroke your little clitty while she waits for the first guy for you to suck. With a knock at the door the large cock enters and Cory commands you to beg him for permission to suck this real mans cock.

Cory guides his cock into your mouth “That's it my little sissy bitch” she says. She makes you jerk your clitty while licking his balls and sucking on his cock. She tells you that he is just the first of a parade of cocks, 20 men to suck off and swallow their huge loads. “Open nice and wide” Cory commands as she jerks his huge load into your mouth. Covered in cum your **** to lick it all up from your sissy face. “Are you ready for the next one?” she asks with a giggle.
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

603 mb 1280x720 avi 20 mins
Hotel Parade HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 08, 2017 8:04 pm
Cum on Yoga Pants Ignored HD 1080p

[This is “Interrupted Hand Job by Cory Chase” and “Cum on Yoga Pants Ignored” as one full clip]

Lance is really excited to be hooking up with Cory Chase. Her ass and legs look fucking amazing in her tight black leggings / yoga pants. She teases him at first, lubes up his cock and tells him that she wants him rock hard if they are going to fuck... the she gets a phone call...

Lance is shocked that she picks up the phone and starts gabbing away with her friend. He over hears her talk about some guy, and apparently her friend called her to tell her that the other guy really wants her. Cory continues to play with Lance’s cock, but barely pays attention, telling her friend how long she has wanted to fuck this other guy....

Cory stops playing with Lance’s cock, but tells him he can finish himself if he wants. As soon as he’s done, she is going to leave him to go fuck a real man. Lance is so riled up from all her teasing, he starts to jerk off and grope her, even though she is ignoring him and talking on the phone...
screenshot
Lance is still groping Cory Chase while she humiliates him by ignoring him, and talking to her friend about how pathetic he is, and how bad she wants to go fuck some other guy. Lance over hears Corytell her friend that is she feels like playing with a real loser, she should come over to Lance’s place after Cory leaves.

Cory slightly incourages Lance to continue jerking off while he is entraced by her perfect legs and butt. She tells him that her friend is going to come over later, and do some terrible things to him, but he keeps jerking off...

Lance blows his load all over Cory’s ass on her yoga pants, and Cory tells him that her friend will be over shortly to do abuse him (fuck his ass with a strap on, kick him in the balls...)
screenshot
515.1 Mb avi 1280x720 24 mins
Cum on Yoga Pants Ignored HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 09, 2017 1:15 pm
Cory Chase - Ashley Adams in Family Vacation HD

1.4 gb 1280x720 avi 33 mins

screenshot

Scene One: Mother daughter alone time

Awesome new comer Ashley is a must see!

Ashley and Cory have just checked into their hotel and sit back to relax on the bed. Mother and daughter talk about their Daddy giving them money to do whatever they want. If it makes him happy it makes us happy they say. They kiss and strip off their tops finally alone to make love to one another.

Mother and daughter lick each others pussies and play with their large breasts. Edging themselves while they wait for daddy to get back. He's going to be taking care of us Cory tells her daughter.
screenshot

Family Vacation HD 1 incezt.net.avi

Scene Two: Not an accident

Cory has left to go work out with your daughter but when you open the bathroom door Ashley's there, naked and stepping out of the shower. Why didn't she lock the door? Later you catch her putting on her panties on the couch getting ready to go. Why don't you come over here daddy? she asks.

Your daughter gets to her knees and sucks you off. She wants your cum before she goes to work out. With a loving smile she sucks you and swallows you all down.
screenshot

Family Vacation HD 2 incezt.net.avi

Scene Three:Happy birthday daddy

We thought we'd give you your birthday present early Your wife tells you. She stands next to your sexy daughter an proposes having fun with both of them. She pulls off your daughters tight clothes and the girls suck your cock dressed only in their underwear.

They strip naked as they worship you and give your the birthday you deserve. Are you ready Cory asks you as Ashley gets on top of you and fucks you with her tight pussy. As your about to cum Cory takes your cock out of her daughters pussy and puts it in her mouth sucking your cum. They kiss and share your load, both enjoying you. Happy birthday.
screenshot

Family Vacation HD 3 incezt.net.avi

Scene Four: Homework with daddy

Cory asks you to make sure Ashley does her homework while she's away. Come on dad, let's fuck. We can do homework later Ashley tells you stripping down to her black underwear. You fuck her tight pussy and watch her huge breasts bounce as she begs her daddy to fuck her.

I want you to cum in my mouth She says getting on her knees and sticking out her tongue as you shoot all over her face. Cory comes back home mad that no homework got done but gives her daughter a kiss to taste your cum anyway.
screenshot

Family Vacation HD 4 incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 10, 2017 1:40 pm
Cory Chase - Molly Jane in Do You Compute HD

1,1 gb 1280x720 40 mins avi

screenshot

Scene One: Reprogramming Promise

Molly is a rich do nothing bitch. She's on the phone arguing with her father about how her allowance isn't big enough when her father's maid bot walks into the room. Molly asks him to let her reprogram the robot to make it do what Molly wants. He tells her no and that it's dangerous. ?Ok daddy I promise I won't reprogram the robot? Molly says crossing her fingers. Resetting the robot Molly begins to work ?I am whatever you want master, make me your mannequin? The robot says. Molly giggles playing with her new toy.

She takes a vibrator and places it on the robots pussy. ?Orgasm sequence initiated? It says moaning and shaking. Molly smiles ?That's right robot? she says smiling and touching herself. ?Sensory overload, powering down, malfunction? The robot says stammering and falling over. ?Oh , I broke the robot? Molly says. Her dad is going to her. She winds the robot back up and sees it power up. ?Secondary initiative activated, Look into my eyes? the robot says and holds Molly by the shoulders with her strong robot grip. ?You are now a robot, program download? the robot tells her. Data is driven into Molly's mind, rewiring her brain and forever erasing the old Molly. ?Downloading... downloading... success... Robot Molly activated?
screenshot
Molly Jane in Do You Compute HD 1 incezt.net.avi

Scene Two: New robot slut

The robots stand side by side as robot Cory gives her commands based on her programming. She removes Molly's cloths. ?Yes master what is your command.? robot Molly says. Cory activates her mannequin mode and plays with her now robotic body, positioning her and feeling her breasts.

With the same vibrator robot Cory checks her orgasm sequence. ?Orgasm sequence initiated? Molly says. She moans and shakes until she malfunctions and shuts down. Cory winds her back up and initiates her ?How may I assist you master? Molly says. The two robots sit on the couch ?Mutual orgasm initiated? Cory says and the bots start to rub each other. They moan as they roboticaly rub each others pussies. ?Yes master I will obey? Cory and Molly say as they bring themselves to orgasm. ?Malfunction? The robots say and shut down.

You walk in to find them both shut down on the couch and quickly figure out what happened. You told your daughter not to reprogram Cory and now look at her. You reactivate them and have them self orgasm on the couch. You always found your daughter hot and all she did was use you money. At least now you will get your monies worth from her.

You make Molly pull down your shorts and suck your cock as Cory continues to masturbate. ?Yes master I will obey? They both moan as they do as their told.
screenshot

Molly Jane in Do You Compute HD 2 incezt.net.avi
Scene Three: Robotic blowjob and fuck

You make them get to either side of you as you lays back and watch. ?Robot sluts, commence blowjob sequence.? You tell them. ?Yes master I will obey? They say together as they suck on your hard cock like good robots.

With your cock wet and hard you commands robot Molly to get on top and fuck you while robot Cory plays with her tits. Molly looks at you with lifeless eyes as she does as she's told. ?Oh Oh, Orgasm complete? She moans fucking you perfectly. ?Repeat sequence? you says smiling and making her cum again on your cock.

With their asses in the air you command them to make out while you fuck robot Cory. You loves making Molly into your robot slut toy and fuck her tight pussy just like you always wanted too. ?Orgasm sequence initiated? Molly says as she makes out with Cory. You fuck her pussy and make Cory masturbate and orgasm while Molly sucks her big tits.
screenshot
Molly Jane in Do You Compute HD 3 incezt.net.avi
Scene Four: Robot Makeup

You continue to fuck your bitch robot daughter, making robot Cory masturbate and cum. Robot Molly goes through her orgasm sequence as well cumming and moaning for you. You fuck her on the couch just like you always dreamed of. Your obedient robot whore.

?On your knees? You tell them. ?Yes master I will obey? They intone. They jerk you and suck your cock ?We are here for your cum disposal? Robot Cory says. ?Yes master, please we want your cum? Robot Molly adds. ?We are your super sluts, give us your cum master.? Molly says ?We are your cum dumpsters, Use us as your cum dumpsters master? Cory tells you. They beg you for your cum and stick out their tongues for you to cum on. ?We want your cum master, please feed us your cum.? they beg you in their robotic voices. You cum a huge load all over their faces. ?Thank you master? They tell you.

They kiss and share your cum at your command. You tell them to shut down on the couch ?Yes master I will obey. Shut down sequence initiated? they say. You leave them naked and covered in cum until your horny again. Two perfect robot sluts.
screenshot
Molly Jane in Do You Compute HD 4 incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 11, 2017 11:33 am
Cory Chase in Mommy Interviews for a New Job - Slutty Nurse

screenshot

Scene 1; Slutty Nurse

Mom was fired from her Nursing job. She is wearing the most slutty nurses outfit I have ever seen and ass she is complaining about her Boss, she begins to suck my cock. Between sucks and strokes, Mom continues to yell about her Boss. I was not stopping her, my dick was hard and I was horny.

Mom could feel I was about to bust and asked that I stand up. She sucks and tugs till I explode in her mouth. Just as Mom is about swallow, she realizes what just happened. Mom swallows and then apologizes for dressing so inappropriately and sucking off her Son.

She walks away but I suggest she apply for another job...Maybe a Stewardess?
screenshot
505 mb 1280x720 avi 22 mins
Mommy Interviews for a New Job HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 12, 2017 11:49 am
Cory Chase - Ballbusting Handjob Finish HD
screenshot
screenshot

Cory Chase is your roommate and she loves to tease you. She knows how bad you want her and how crazy it makes you to see her come home with other guys and get fucked all night. She loves to toy with you. She's wearing a tight bodysuit leotard, a tight skirt, high heels and shiny black pantyhose. She starts to tease you with her body, then takes off the skirt to show off her perfect ass and tight body. She teases you in a few different poses, getting you worked up. Then Cory tells you to come closer. She lubes up your cock, stroking it to get it nice and hard. She wants you to cum all over her pantyhose. She knows how to give handjobs that will drain you completely. But of course there is a price. She knows she has complete control over you, and you're ready to explode, so even if she tells you that she is going to knee you in the balls right after you cum, she know you won't stop her. Cory milks your cock with both hands. She unzips her top to show off her perfect round tits, and they bounces while she jerks and smiles up at you, knowing that soon you will be cumming, and she will be kneeing you hard in your sensitive balls. You do know she's the ball busting Queen? After you cum all over her legs, she keeps her word and drops you with a few rapid hard knees, then tells you to clean up your mess on her pantyhose as you look up at her from the ground, holding your empty sensitive balls in pain.
screenshot
screenshot
300 mb 1280x720 avi 22 mins
Ballbusting-Finish HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 14, 2017 1:35 pm
Moms Lick Teens 8 (2017)

Mother, Daughter, Mother-in-Law, Daughter-in-Law, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, DVD, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Latina, Hairy, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Spying, Stockings

screenshot

Starring: Bailey Brooke, Cory Chase, Pressley Carter, Nina Elle, Silvia Saige, Olivia Austin, Cleo Vixen, Amara Romani, Tiffany Watson, Bonnie Grey, Cassandra Cain, Olivia Fox
screenshot
Moms seducing their daughters and friends into lesbian sex! Over three hours of moms who love to teach teens!
screenshot
Moms Lick Teens 8.mp4
Added: Jun 15, 2017 9:52 am
Moms Love Anal - Vanessa Vixin (2014)
screenshotscreenshot
Our sexy moms just love them some anal! Don't miss out on the bonus scene with Cory Chase!

Category: MILF, Anal, Big Tits, BlowJobs, Facial, Fetish, Gonzo
Starring: Cory Chase, Vanessa Vixon, Luke Longley
Language: English

1.1 gb 1280x720 mp4 50 mins

Moms Love Anal - Vanessa Vixin (2014).part1.rar
Moms Love Anal - Vanessa Vixin (2014).part2.rar
Added: Jun 15, 2017 7:26 pm
Mothers Taboo Pregnancy (2014)
screenshotscreenshot

Mother (Angie) desires... needs to get pregnant and make her family bigger! But Father will not help! Several times this month, Angie accidently walked in on Sis and Bro... A shocking sight for mother as they were engaging in steamy Sex! Luckily, Sis and Bro love Mother and want to help her with the family's sticky situation and they insist that she join in on the fun! Mother enjoys Several Very hot Threesomes and at the Climatic end of each cock sucking, pussy, licking and fucking session, she gets her pussy filled up with perfect, sperm!

Category: Straight, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Deep Throating, Masturbation, Big Tits, Cream Pie
Starring: Angie Noir, Cory Chase, Luke Longly, Alexis Rain, Tony DiNozzo
screenshot
800 mb 1280x720 mp4 35 mins
Mothers Taboo Pregnancy 1 (2014) incezt.net.mp4
Added: Jun 17, 2017 11:26 pm
Cory Chase in Training the Paper Boy!

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Cum in Pussy, Creampie
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Cory Chase was tire of the Paper Boy delivering the paper at 6AM every morning. She specifically told him to not have her paper any earlier than 7AM. As Punishment the Paper Boy is ordered to strip down and fuck Miss Chase...The paper boy must learn that Miss Chase and all the other lonely house wives need beauty sleep...Delivering the paper at 6AM waking up the other Cougars is just going to work...Cory fucks him hard till he cums in her pussy...She then dumps the load on his belly and then rubs his dick all over the load...totally wasting his load...He is reminded to never deliver the paper so early again or something worse will happen..."Now leave my house before my Husband comes home!"...The Paper Boy gathers his belongings and runs along...

Missionary, then cowgirl, finishing by squeezing out a creampie.
171 mb 720x480 mp4 22 mins
Training the Paper Boy.mp4
Added: Jun 19, 2017 9:39 am
Cory Chase in The Edge of Ruin HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Cum on Hands, Stockings
screenshot
Scene One: On the Edge

The bright pink lips and dark eyes of Cory look at you as she slowly jerks your cock. She keeps you on the edge of cumming, teasing you and softly moaning until you explode like a volcano into the air.

Scene Two: Over the Edge

You want to come so bad. Cory jerks you and whispers softly, her black stockings in the air. Her slow and soft handjob brings you to the edge and you cum as she sucks the side of your cock. Cory moaning as you explode everywhere.

Category: BLOW JOBS
Related Categories: EDGING GAMES, CUMSHOTS
Keywords: cory chase, milf, taboo, blowjob, blow job, blow job, swallow, cum swallow, creamp pie
screenshot
612 mb 1280x720 mp4 30 mins
On The Edge Of Ruins HD.mp4
Added: Jun 21, 2017 6:08 am
Cory Chase & Aubrey Rose
Last Milf Standing

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

170 mb / 29:30 / 768x432 / mp4
https://filejoker.net/uciog9knss5u

823 mb / 29:30 / 1280x720 / mp4

2.01 gb / 29:30 / 1920x1080 / mp4
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jun 21, 2017 1:06 pm
Lesbian Affairs 2: Trouble Maker Mother (2013)

screenshot
Directed by: Angie Noir
Studio: Angie Noir Films / Taboo Mommy
Genre: Lesbian, All Girl, Big Tits, Fisting, Dildos, Toys
Starring: Angie Noir, Roxy Raye, Cory Chase, Alexis Rain
Duration: 00:40:31

The conservative neighborhood women have a secret lesbian club; Angie (Mother) and her Step Daughter are their newest Lesbian members! Angie is in BIG trouble for being so slutty! In Scene 1) Roxy has Angie in her sex swing; Using fingers, tongues, huge toys in her ASS, ATM and even fisting! In Scene 2) Cory handcuffs Step Mother and seeks dildo revenge after discovering Angie is fucking her boyfriend! In Scene 3) Alexis wakes up Step Mother (Who is tied up) so she can punish her for fucking her boyfriend the night before and uses Fingers, Dildos and a fist in Mother's pussy!

Video: 848x480 29.97fps 2811kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz 118kbps
Size: 850 MB

screenshot

Lesbia Affairs 2 Trouble Maker Mother.mp4
Added: Jun 21, 2017 9:16 pm
Mother and Sons Last Date Together (2013)
screenshot

Directed by: Angie Noir
Studio: Angie Noir Films / Taboo Mommy
Genre: Straight, Oral, Big Tits
Starring: Angie Noir, Luke Longly
Duration: 00:32:25

Erotic Taboo! When mother enters her stepson's room Luke explains that he has good news and bad news. The Good news is ... he is getting married! The Bad news is that he wants to be faithful to Cory! So he can no longer enjoy mother's love! One more day to spend together before the proposal! Mom is Luke's bachelor Party!

Video: 848x480 29.97fps 2805kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz 146kbps
Size: 685 MB

screenshot

Mother and Sons Last Date Together (2014).mp4
Added: Jun 23, 2017 3:37 pm
The Perfect Family (2014)
screenshotscreenshot

Not all families are perfect, but this one is!

Category: Amateur, All Sex, High Definition, Taboo
Starring: Cory Chase, Alora Jaymes, Luke Longly

The Perfect Family.rar