Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Aug 29, 2017 5:36 pm
Cory Chase, Sadie Kennedy - Pussy Lessons With A Milf (720p)
screenshot
Brick was studying at his girl-friend's house. preparing for a test. That is until the sexy Step-mother came into the picture. This Milf had an ass on her! It seemed like mom wanted to help with the studying. Brick was getting that certain look from the step-mom. Seems like she wanted that dick. Prancing around the kitchen teasing him. Showing off her lace panty. The step-daughter got pissed and wen tin the other room for alone time. Which turned out into a bow-job. The the step-mom crashed the party again. Giving a helping hand. Or shall I say a helping mouth. Enjoy!
screenshot
1 gb 1280x720 mp4 22 mins
ms_Cory-Sadie_720p.part1.rar
ms_Cory-Sadie_720p.part2.rar
Added: Aug 31, 2017 1:29 pm
Friends Mom - Cory Chase

Cory finds Tyler on her couch after she returns home with a dreadful look on his face. She comes over to ask what's going on with him and finds out that he just recently broke up with his girlfriend. After the small talk about the details, she reveals to him that she's always wanted to fuck him. He's single and vulnerable, plus her husband won't be returning from his trip anytime soon, she sees the opportunity to score a nice young cock.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
816.3 Mb mp4 1280x720 22 mins
MFHM Cory Chase Mar 16 2015.mp4
Added: Sep 02, 2017 8:26 pm
Cory Chase, Sydney Cole (Thanks For Giving)
screenshot

305mb | 27:45 min | 768x432 | mp4

Sydney Cole was board with the chatter from her Dad and step mom, Cory Chase. She wanted to spice things up. She pretend to drop a fork, so she could drop her boyfriends pants. She is one horny devil to start sucking dick with every one seated. Luckily her Dad left, but Cory caught on quickly. She freaked out and made Sydney clean the table while she took Cody on a tour of the house since he arrived late. That tour was more about Cory exploring his cock and balls. They went at in the bathroom until Sydney found them. Since Thanksgiving is all about sharing this Step Mom and daughter combo gobbled on his drum stick. They wanted more, so they moved into the den unbeknownst to the Dad whom wondered but didn't really care where everybody was. The three stripped down and made this Thanksgiving one to remember.
screenshot

MBTCory161115.mp4
Added: Sep 04, 2017 9:02 am
Cory Chase - Afternoon Jog

mp4 | 1.02 GiB | 33mn 0s | 1280x720

PM Cory Chase Dec 12 2015.mp4
Added: Sep 06, 2017 5:55 pm
Cory Chase, Lily Rader - Lusty Lily

Pretty Lily Rader has invited her boyfriend over for some fun since the house is empty. As soon as he arrives, she can hardly keep her hands or lips off of him. They venture upstairs where she gives him an awesome blow job. She then excuses herself and goes to the restroom. Meanwhile, Cory Chase enters the house. She has been tasked with making sure the precocious little blonde stays out of trouble. When she goes upstairs, she finds the naked young man on the sofa. She's upset at first. But when she gets a look at his huge cock, her mood is immediately changed. She continues by giving him a blow job. What a lucky guy. Lily comes back in and is surprised by what she finds. Cory and the boyfriend talk her into having a amazingly hot threesome.

mp4 | 923 MiB | 34mn 53s | 1024x576

MBT Cory Chase Lily Rader Dec 14 2015.mp4
Added: Sep 10, 2017 6:17 pm
Cory Chase, Marsha May - The Perfect Size

When Marsha starts having strange sexual urges, she turns to her mom's best friend Cory for advice. The experienced milf knows exactly what the horny teen needs: a dildo of her very own. She makes an appointment with a dildo salesman who shows the ladies a variety of sex toys in all shapes and sizes. Marsha is scared and overwhelmed, but with Cory's guidance she learns all about phallic pleasures - both fake AND real.

mp4 | 820 MiB | 40mn 11s | 1280x720

TLIB Cory Chase Marsha May Dec 19 2015.mp4
Added: Sep 11, 2017 8:56 pm
My Friend's Hot Girl - Cory Chase, Kharlie Stone
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Kharlie Stone is trying to help her guy friend over a break up. Kharlie's step mom steps in and helps Kharlie cheer her friend up with a good ol' fashioned threesome.

Size: 219362663 bytes (209.20 MiB), duration: 00:29:48, avg.bitrate: 981 kb/s

Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)

Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x360, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)

mfhmcorykharliejmac.mp4
Added: Sep 13, 2017 11:32 pm
Housewife 1 on 1 - Cory Chase

Cory Chase is ready to make her husband feel all better. She's just going to have him sit back and relax while she takes care of him.

Size: 532043616 bytes (507.40 MiB), duration: 00:26:10, avg.bitrate: 2711 kb/s

Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)

Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)

h1on1corysean_qt.mp4
Added: Sep 15, 2017 5:17 pm
Cory Chase, Aubrey Rose - Tight And Tanned: Part 1

Reprobate teen tanning salon employee Aubrey Rose wants nothing more than to rub one out in one of the tanning beds, the only problem is that the shop is filled with customers. Never one to let basic human decency get in the way of her fickle needs, Aubrey kicks everyone out and quickly gets down to satisfying her lascivious sexual appetites. Unfortunately for Aubrey she gets caught in the act by salon owner Cory Chase, a sexually deviant milf with a hunger for disobedient teen pussy. Soon Cory is teaching her harlot employee what happens when you cross the boss.

mp4 | 1.10 GiB | 40 min | 1280x720

HAM Cory Chase Aubrey Rose Dec 02 2016.mp4
Added: Sep 18, 2017 1:57 am
Cory Chase ~ Cumming Of Age

Size: 963916032 bytes (919.26 MiB), duration: 00:34:47, avg.bitrate: 3695 kb/s

Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)

Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

hCoryChase.mp4
Added: Sep 19, 2017 12:26 pm
Cory Chase - Mature Next Door HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Cheating, Wife, Hairy
screenshot
Sexy Cory Chase looks like a secretary here as she takes off her glasses, unbuttons her blazer, and lets those big tits of hers bounce out to play with! She loves showing the girls off and loves talking dirty at the same time so this FTV MILFs update is a doozie. Cory starts out with some public nudity, flashing and then spreading and fingering herself out by a busty street, but was getting some attention from passersby so she had to head indoors. With plenty of privacy there she got naked and really went to work on that pussy of hers, buzzing her clit with a magic wand vibrator and then stepping up to the vintage Vibraking toy which brought her to multiple more orgasms! She also gets into some kinky fun as she fucks herself with a banana and massages those big fake boobs.
screenshot
8 gb 1920x1080 40 mins mp4
Mature Next Door HD 1080p 1.mp4
Mature Next Door HD 1080p 2.mp4
Added: Sep 21, 2017 9:53 am
Vanessa Cage and Cory Chase in Taking My Daughter HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Netorare, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Spying, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Anal, Caught In The Act, Massage, Cum in Pussy, Cunnilingus, Passed Out
screenshot
Scene One: Movie night

Vanessa and her father are just settling down to watch a movie. Snuggled together he softly reaches down and touches her big tits. "Dad I'm trying to watch the movie" Vanessa says, pushing his hand away. He pulls her hand to his crotch and she yanks it back. "Dad stop" she tells him.

It's getting very awkward for Vanessa as they sit and watch. "You're so gross, I don't want to watch this with you" She yells, getting up from the couch. "Where are you going!" He yells back and grabs her. Throwing her back to the couch he pulls down her shorts and rams his cock into her pussy. Vanessa screams as her dad fucks her from behind, using her hot body until he cums inside of her. She's never watching a movie with him again.

Scene Two: Dad always has dessert

The next night Vanessa is cleaning up from dinner. "Whats for dessert" her father asks her. When she tells him nothing he decides to have some dessert anyway. He grabs his daughters big tits and sucks on them like ice cream. "Dad let me go!" She screams as she's pushed to the table.

"I'm never making you dinner again!" She cries as her tight dress is pulled up and her even tighter pussy is fucked. She cries as she's fucked and used, her body felt up hard by her fathers groping hands. He thrusts and cums in her fucked raw slit, leaving her to finish cleaning up.

Scene Three: Don't bother me daddy

Just taking her pills Vanessa tells her dad to be quiet and leave her alone to sleep. She doesn't feel safe in his house anymore. Even though she locked her bedroom door, as soon as she's asleep he barges in to take advantage of her.

She wakes up to her fathers dick pounding away inside of her. "I told you to just leave me alone!" She cries as her big tits bounce up and down painfully. "Please daddy just let me sleep" she cries to him. He pulls his cock out of her and she thinks it's finally over when he puts it in front of her face."What are you doing? Dad no!" She screams as a load of hot disgusting cum covers her mouth. He leaves her used and crying.

Scene Four: I know what you did to our daughter

"What are you doing with our daughter!" Cory yells at her husband. "You're fucking her" She screams. Cory continues to yell at him as he quietly turns around and pulls a pair of handcuffs from the kitchen drawer. "I need you to shut up!" He yells, grabbing and cuffing her. Cory can't believe this is happening as he presses her into the kitchen counter.

"Let me go!" she says with as much confidence as she can muster. He pulls down her pants and gets the fuck from her that he deserves. His wife doesn't fuck him anymore so he needs to fuck her instead. He takes his pleasure from her hot body and makes her suck his dick when she gets too mouthy. He fucks her tight ass and gives her a huge load all over her bitchy mouth showing her who is in control of this house. "Fucking bastard" Cory yells at him.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: CUM SWALLOWERS, DADDY'S GIRL
Keywords: vanessa cage, luke longly, taboo, daddy daughter, non con, fauxcest, fucking, blonde, spanking, cum shot, cum swallow, cory chase, anal, ass to mouth, milf
screenshot
572.3 Mb mp4 1280x720 35 mins
Vanessa Cage Taking My Daughter HD.mp4
Added: Sep 22, 2017 8:18 pm
Molly Jane in My Husband will Swallow His Cum HD

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, POV, Female Domination, Threesome, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Cheating, Blackmail, Bisexual, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Netorare
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Molly came over for some drinks after dinner, she had a sad face and Cory asked what was wrong. Quickly, Molly explains her boyfriend wants to leave her. The reason is simple, he will not stay with anyone that will not swallow his cum. Molly hates the taste and cannot swallow.

Cory then explains her Cuckold husband both will swallow and suck cock. Molly asks if that is gay and Cory says, "no, lips are lips." Molly calls her boyfriend over and breaks the wonderful news.

Alex is happy someone will finally swallow his cum and pulls his cock out for Cory's husband. Molly gives Alex a blow job and works the cock while Cory strokes his balls while humiliating her Husband. Alex then takes over and dumps his load all down the Faggot's mouth. Cory orders the Cuckold to clean up the mess and not to miss a drop while both Molly and Cory take Alex into the bedroom to fuck...

Category: MAKE ME BI
Keywords: molly jane, cory chase, **** bi, cuckold
420.1 Mb mp4 1280x720 22 mins
My Husband Will Suck His Cock HD.mp4
Added: Sep 24, 2017 11:06 pm
Cory Chase in Wunder Woman Bound and Down HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Passed Out, Helpless, Parody, Threesome, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Pussy, Cum in Ass, Swallow, Creampie
screenshot
Scene One: Captured Prey
Wonder Woman received a tip a new Super Villain was taking over the docks and stealing shipments of top secret nuclear material. She followed one of his Henchman back to the warehouse where all the stolen weapons are hiding.
This was all a trap, five steps into the back door lasers take out her top, bottoms and cape. Wunder Woman is now nude and almost helpless. Then a ray is blasted at her head and she now is under the control of the Super Villain. Two vibrators appear in her hands and she is **** to pleasure herself vaginally and anally...
After she has copious amounts of orgasms, gas is expelled from the ventilation. Wunder Woman is now out and helpless. In walks The Punisher to pick her up and carry her away to the next round...

Scene Two: Fully broken
She wakes dazed and confused about what's happening as a whip cracks against her tender ass. "Why are you doing this to me" She pleads between cries of pain. Punisher takes his time breaking her, whipping her when she least expects it. Wonder Woman will not give up easily however, she's endured through pain before and this time will be no different.
Except that this time it is different...Punisher shoves a ball gag between her teeth and gropes her big round breasts. She cries out trying to shake him off. She takes deep gasping breaths through the gag as the whip cracks continue. Punisher shows her the true face of evil. Taking off his pants he grabs her hips from behind and fucks her. Wunder Woman is unable to stop him from using her body anyway he pleases. He takes out the gag to hear her screams and moans as he shoots his load into her helpless pussy. Broken with disgusting cum running down her legs, Punisher turns on the gas and knocks her out again.

Scene Three: The new rebirth
Wunder Woman wakes up on a bed, tied with her own lasso of truth. She is completely at Punisher's mercy. He puts a vibrator in her hand and tells her to use it on herself. She obeys her masters every command and rubs it on her clit as Punisher fucks her perfect pussy. "I don't know how much more I can take" She pleads with him as he forces an orgasm from her tender body. "Please please" She begs for it all to be over. She doesn't see Punisher's henchman until he shoves his cock into her mouth.
They take turns fucking her tight little ass hole and **** her to suck their cocks clean. She moans like a slave being taught a lesson as the men have their way with her perfect body. Wunder Woman rides one cock while the other is trusted into her ass. She feels like she's going to break as the men DP her and split her open. "I'm going to cum in your mouth" Punisher yells at her and she opens up like a good slave to receive her reward. "You're going to give me your filthy cum too?" She says to the henchman as fucks her pussy raw before cumming all over Wunder Woman's bush. "I want more, I'm a Wunder Slut" She moans cum dripping off her broken body.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Keywords: wunder woman, cory chase, milf, perile, super villian, super heroine, gas, **** orgasms, female training, special effects, double pentration, ass to mouth, ass to pussy, cum swallow, creampie
screenshot
1920x1080, 1.7 GB mp4 50 mins
Cory Chase in Wunder Woman Bound and Down HD.mp4
Added: Sep 26, 2017 10:14 pm
Cory Chase in Punishing My Lazy Son HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blackmail, Only Handjob
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Cory has a space in her house just for working out. When her go for nothing son uses it to lounge around and text it pisses her off. "Get up, you know the rules of this house" She yells at him. Cory's stronger than him and that means she makes the rules. They arm wrestle to prove just how strong she really is. "I guess I'm just going to have to teach you a lesson."

They begin to wrestle, to prove who is in control of house. He thinks just because he's a man he's going to be stronger than her. As they wrestle he finds out how wrong he is. Cory wipes the mat with him, literally. "Don't beat me up anymore mom" He pleads with her. She flips over her loser son and spanks him like the cry baby he is. Cory forces him to kiss her strong muscles as she jerks his pathetic cock and spanks him off the mat. She's in control of this house.

Category: MIXED WRESTLING
Related Categories: SCISSORHOLD
Keywords: cory chase, milf, taboo, taylor stiff, mixed wrestling, scissorhold, fucking, cum shot
415.0 Mb mp4 1280x720 22 mins
Cory Chase in Punishing My Lazy Son HD.mp4