Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Mar 21, 2018 2:53 pm
Mommy Cory Says It's Time For Loving HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

The time has come for mom Cory to let the poison out of her son Damon's well behaved cock. Damon just could not wait one minute more to finally taste his mommy's sweet pussy juices and since they did not make it out to dinner, he feeds her some protein too.

new cory chase hd.mp4
Added: Mar 23, 2018 11:55 am
Cory Chase - Cockervention HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Male Domination, Netorare, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught In The Act
screenshot
screenshot

Cory gets home and is ambushed by an intervention. Xander leads the discussion, explaining that Cory exhibits all the classic symptoms of a cock addict. Cory denies the allegations that she's cock crazy so Xander asks her to prove him wrong. Xander whips out his cock to test Cory, and soon learns exactly how much cock she can take.

Cory gives Xander a blowjob, she gets fucked in sideways/missionary & standing doggy. She gives him a blowjob and rides him in reverse cowgirl, followed by a 69. She rides him in cowgirl and gets fucked in sideways & missionary. Scene ends with a facial and cum in mouth.
screenshot
mlib cockervention hd.mp4
Added: Mar 29, 2018 8:34 am
Alexis Fawx, Cory Chase
MILFs & Stepson in Taboo 3-Way!
848 mb / 47:54 / 854x480 / mp4

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

https://filejoker.net/7n8j7nhpp82h
el_hugo
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 29, 2018 9:56 am
Cory Chase & Brianna Ray
Sugar Lips

screenshot screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

817 mb / 32:18 / 1024x576 / mp4
https://filejoker.net/4x721dmyq5si

1.49 gb / 32:18 / 1920x1080 / mp4
https://filejoker.net/uffog0k9xha1
el_hugo
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 30, 2018 7:36 am
Cory Chase
Convenience Cooch
248 mb / 41:56 / 768x432 / mp4

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

dead_link_removed
http://depositfiles.org/files/mvhv33piq
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Mar 30, 2018 1:07 pm
Milf's First Lesson in Blackmail HD MP4

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Blackmail, On The Phone, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Anilingus, Humiliation

Cory is an extremely beautiful milf with huge tits. I've been very blessed to have her at my treatment center for the last two weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't have anything I could use to blackmail her with - until today. Looks like her insurance is about to run out, and it would be a real shame for her to have to leave before she gets all the treatment she so desperately needs...

***Starring Cory Chase***

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: MILF, POV SEX, BIG TITS, ASS EATING, CUM IN MOUTH
Keywords: cory chase, pov, milf, mother, mom, blackmail, secret, rehab, treatment, , blonde
Milfs First Lesson in Blackmail HD.mp4
Added: Apr 06, 2018 5:48 pm
Lena Paul MegaPack Taboo 49 Videos!

Daughter, Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Group, Lesbian, Bisexual, Rough Sex, Male Domination, Female Domination, Amateur, Bathroom, Titty Fuck, SiteRip, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Swallow, Footjob, Stockings,
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

A smart ass with a sweet ass. I fuck my husband, our friends, and myself on cameras for fun!

My Description:
Lena Paul does a variety of things in this megapack. You will see lena suck dick(by herself or with a friend), joi(jerkoff instruction), using toys, squirting & getting fucked in the following positions, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, sidefuck & cumshots vary. Enjoy!

lena.paul shaving.pussy shaving showering shower self.fingering se7enseas natural.tits nipple.pinching nude no.condom tease stockings straight summer.hart moaning pussy.closeup pussy.rubbing pussy.fingering rimming roleplay masturbation mega.pack male.kissing.female manyvids.vip manyvids.com mirror.dildo m2f.cunnilingus spanking some.pov solo.masturbation solo sloppy.blowjob vaginal.fisting white.female.black.male whitney.wright white.stockings wet.hair wet trimmed threesome toy.insertion toys.in.pussy toys painted.toenails painted.fingernails pov.blowjob paysite breast.play blowjob 2018 2016 1on1 countdown cory.chase cum.countdown big.tits big.natural.tits big.fake.tits big.black.cock black.cock black.stockings anal.doggy anal cock.worship clit.rubbing clit.play closeup bed bedroom barefoot bare.feet bathroom bath anal.play hardcore jerk.off.instruction interracial incest incest.roleplay indoor freeleech hairy.pussy fuck.on.bed girlfriend.experience glass.dildo fingering fisting dirty.blonde dildo.riding dirty.talk daughter cunnilingus ffm fff female.on.female.face.sitting female.rimming.male father.daughter father female.on.female.cunnilingus

Includes: Solo Masturbation JOI Toys Missionary Doggystyle Cumshot

screenshot

lena paul screens.rar
Added: Apr 13, 2018 2:17 pm
Sloan Harper in Super Gurl is My Pet HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Parody, Female Domination, Lesbian, Humiliation, Passed Out, Helpless, Netorare, Cunnilingus, Caught In The Act

Scene One: Alternate Earth

Super Gurl has just been fighting Doomsday when she's teleported to an alternate universe. Walking into Sloan's house she's confused and angry. All her powers are gone and when she tries to attack Sloan she finds that she's helpless in this universe. “Alright” Sloan says and grabs her in a tight squeeze.

With a gasp Super Gurl is put to sleep. Sloan brings her to the couch and calls for help. As the beautiful Super Gurl is laying there Sloan can't help but look at the perfect body beneath her tiny costume. Touching and licking, Sloan strips Super Gurl, taking her back out anytime she wakes. Super Gurl is so pathetic without her powers....

Scene Two: Alternate Pet

Super Gurl wakes to the wonderful feeling of Sloan's tongue violating her pussy. Naked and exposed she can't push Sloan away from her. “Look what I have” Sloan moans, rubbing a pink kryptonite dildo against her pussy. “I'm going to need you to be a good girl ok” Sloan says. Super Gurl has no choice but to do what she's told.

“It's making me so horny. I'll do whatever you say” Super Gurl screams in pain and pleasure. Super Gurl worships her new mistresses great tits, moaning and being used. “I'm you're pet” Super Gurl says as she's **** to cum over and over. “Anything for you” Super Gurl says now completely trapped in the alternate earth.....

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: SUPER VILLAIN
Keywords: sloan harper, cory chase, super gurl, superheroines, mind control, female training, milf, big tits, power woman, blonde, blond

Sloan Harper in Super Gurl is my Pet HD.mp4
Added: Apr 20, 2018 9:55 am
The Nympho Milf Awakens 2 - Cory Chase HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, POV, Anilingus, Cum on Tits
screenshot
screenshot
The sexy adventures of the nympho MILF continue! This time, our beloved MILF Cory Chase gets a ride from Van Wylde to the grocery store. Unfortunately for her, Van Wylde is a good, professional driver, meaning he keeps his full attention on the road. We all know what happens when Cory feels ignored: she goes into full nympho mode! And this time is no exception! Hoping to distract her driver, she starts fingering her dripping wet pussy, which finally gets Van’s attention! Then, she sucks his big hard cock while he drives her to her destination! Once there, Cory offers the man a big tip if he follows her inside, which he does! Then, hot sneaky sex ensues inside the store as Van fucks Cory’s brains out in the various aisles!
screenshot
the nympho milf awakens 2 hd.mp4
Added: Apr 27, 2018 9:38 pm
Cory Chase - Emotional Mother HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Rough Sex, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, On The Phone, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Male Domination, Blackmail, Caught In The Act, Cum on Tits

Feeling Up My Mom!!! HD
screenshot
My pervy mom always bothers me with inappropriate questions. She wanted my opinion on her boobs and then she ended up sucking my post pubescent cock! My dad even called while she was about to finish me off. Talk about one hell of a morning…..
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
cory chase hd 1.mp4

Hot Outdoor Rubdowns With Mom HD
screenshot
My father was blowing up my phone trying to get in touch with my mom. She was outside in the backyard dressed super skimpy while watering the grass. I handed her the phone and overheard that my father had cancelled their dinner plans. Mom was pretty pissed, so I decided to join her instead. Before I could head back to my room, mom asked me to rub some lotion on her back. She quickly began to rub her throat on my cock again shortly after that. I even got to test out her pussy. It felt very nice and soft. I was about to climax right after she did, but freaked and pulled out. I hope this doesn’t ruin dinner…..
cory chase hd 2.mp4

Emotional Son Sex HD
screenshot
Mom had a few glasses of wine before we intervened for dinner. She was flashing her underwear to me as she vented all of her problems. It turns out my father has been cheating on her. She was very emotional about this. I had hardcore sex with her and made her mature pussy cum to make her feel better. I even came inside her mouth so she could relive the feeling of being loved. I think I made her night.
cory chase hd 3.mp4
Added: May 07, 2018 8:51 am
Cory Chase in The Client HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Threesome, Blackmail, Stockings, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Scene One: Office slut

The perfect secretary Cory brings in a client to her masters office. “Yes master” Cory says submissively as she gets the client whatever he wants. “I noticed you've been checking out my assistant” He says. “Ms. Chase show us your pussy” Cory does as she's told lifting up her skirt in humiliation and letting this random man touch her wet sensitive pussy.

“Give him a blowjob” He commands. “Yes master” Cory replies and gets to her knees unzips his pants and proves that she's the most submissive and little slut in the office. She gets on all fours and puts her ass in the air for the client to fuck. “He's going to finish in your mouth. Do you understand?” He asks her. While she's fucked by the stranger her boss makes her suck his big cock. Flipping around she sucks down the clients big load. Cory mindlessly sucks and fucks knowing she's just a toy to be used by her master.

But She doesn't stop sucking the client and soon he's hard enough to fuck her again. She flips around between her master and the man until her master gives her a reward for a good job done. A second load of cum for her to swallow. “We really know how to treat our clients” Her boss smiles, sending her out of the room to get cleaned up.

Scene Two: Give Me That Ass

Cory is just about to go home. Stomach filled with cum and pussy sore from being fucked, she wants to put all that behind her until tomorrow. She gets a phone call from her bosses new client. How does he even have her number? He tells her he wants her ass. Cory separates her business life from her private life. “I'm at home right now, don't contact me again” She tells him. Just as she steps into the house she sees him her husband in the neck with a needle. “What did you do!” Cory screams as her husband falls to the couch.

The client grabs her from behind and lifts her skirt as she screams in protest. 'I told you I wanted that ass” He says. “Please let's not do this in front of my husband!” She screams. He drags her into her bedroom and makes her strip. “You're going to be my secretary today” He whispers. Holding her head he shoves his cock into her unwilling mouth. She has no choice but to let him fuck her again. With her legs spread wide he demolishes her pussy. But it's not her pussy he really wants. With his wet cock he presses into her tight hot ass. “Go to hell you sick fuck!” Cory yells at him.

He uses her like a whore on her own bed. Making her fuck and suck and putting him in her mouth when he's ready to cum. She takes all of him into her perfect mouth and swallows, guzzling his cum down so he will leave her alone. “You got what you wanted now get out of my house!” She screams used and humiliated.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: KISSING, TABOO, ANAL

screenshot
Keywords: cory chase, cum shot, cumshots, milf, blonde, milf, big tits, handjob, fucking, ricky spanish, ass to mouth, office, assistant, cum swallow, dustin steele
Client The HD 1080p HD.mp4
Added: May 11, 2018 1:17 pm
Cory Chase & Krissy Lynn in the Office FULL HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Male Domination, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Stockings, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cuckold, Cum on Tits, Humiliation, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Ass

Scene One & Two: I need this job & Ms. Chase offers her ass

Just divorced from her husband and now a single mom Krissy really needs a job. When an old friend tells her about a position at her company Krissy jumps at the opportunity. With no prior experience required and a 6 figure salary it almost seems too good to be true. “Why don't you show her what her job entails” He says to Ms. Chase.

Krissy looks on in horror and shame as Ms. Chase gets to her knees and sucks off her boss. “If you want the job stand up” Ms. Chase tells her. Half paralyzed with fear Krissy stands up and is humiliated by her friend slipping off her panties, exposing herself to everyone in the room. Her legs are spread and her tits groped by the powerful man offering her a huge salary and a huge cock. He fucks her from behind and takes away her dignity and pride. As he presses his cock against her virgin ass she screams. “No you can't put it in my ass!” and runs out of the room, unable to keep going even for the amazing job.

Luckily Ms. Chase is still there to meet her bosses needs. She happily sucks her boss hard again and more than makes up for her friends failure. Bending over the counter she gasps as his big cock presses into her hot ass. A slap of punishment on her ass and he fucks her. “That's it master, use my tight ass.” She moans.

Throwing her to the couch he fucks her like the slutty sex secretary she is. Shoving his dirty cock into her mouth and making her taste him and lube him up for more ass fucking fun. Ms. Chase has no shame anymore, doing exactly what her master wants of her until he shoots his big load into her welcoming mouth.

Her duties over Cory goes to comfort her crying friend. “I needed this job. Fuck!” Krissy cries. Cory explains that she can have the job if she wants it, she just needs to put in more effort.

In the Office HD.mp4

Scene Three: The Accountant

Putting aside her pride for her , Krissy takes the job and walks into her bosses office with her first accounting report. He makes her bend over the desk and read it to him. She tries not to whimper as he pulls up her skirt and slides down her panties. As she reads his hands slide up and down her exposed pussy making her gasp as she speaks. “Just fuck me already!' She yells.

He pushes her to the couch and grabs her big tits as his dick plunges into her. He makes her keep reading as he uses her tight milf body. He even lets her touch herself and cum on his big cock. “Thank you” She moans and he shoots a big load over her hairy pussy. “Go get cleaned up” He says, sending her back to work. “Thank you master” She replies.

Scene 2 From Krissy Lynn in the Office HD 1080p.mp4

Scene Four: Holiday Party

She's been working there for a few weeks now and the pay checks have started rolling in. At the office Christmas party she walks into her bosses empty office and remembers fondly the rough fuck she got. Just then her boss walks into the room. “I wasn't snooping, I promise master” She tells him.

“Can you please do it to me again?” She asks, getting to her knees and telling him how bad she wants to be fucked. She takes out his cock and hungrily sucks on it, transformed into the perfect office slut. Looking up at him she spreads her legs and lets him use her hot horny body until she's cumming like a whore. “Thank you master” She moans, her earrings jangling and bouncing as he fucks her. “Cum on my ass master” She begs him and feels the hot load cover her. He slaps her on the ass and tells her to get out of his office.

Keywords: cory chase, cum shot, cumshots, taboo, blonde, milf, big tits, handjob, fucking, krissy lynn, kissing, office, assistant, anal, as

Scene 3 From Krissy Lynn in the Office HD 1080p.mp4
Added: May 12, 2018 5:40 am
Cory Chase in Fucking My Son for the First Time HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Caught In The Act, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Double Penetration
screenshot
screenshot

I head out for a party with my friends during the day. While I’m gone, my mom decides to lay out in the sexiest bikini she has to tan. She’s on the phone talking to her friend about their days when the topic of their sons come up. Mom's friend talks to her about the things she does with her son, and how she wishes that I was like that and how my mom created a taboo mom/son blog to talk about her desires with me...

Soon I arrive home, and go to chill out. I found my mom’s blog, and start to read it, as it turns me on. My mother walks in still in her bikini to talk to me about my day, but I’m not paying attention. She wants to see what’s distracting me so she grabs the phone, and sees that I’m on her blog. At first she’s upset and flustered, asking why I’m reading it and how I found it. But, then she sees that I can’t stop staring at her beautiful tits and that I’m really hard. She sees her chance and asks if I like the blog, and what I think. She begins to rub my inner thigh, and is pressing her tits together, showing them off for me. Then she asks if her boy thinks mommy is sexy, She asks if I wanna see her tits, and pulls them out. She starts rubbing my dick, and pulls it out and starts giving me a handjob.

She continues to dirty talk me like the dirty mommy she is, and asks if mommy can suck my dick. She sucks it, and titty fucks it while dirty talking me the entire time, driving me insane. Telling me how bad she’s dreamed of this, and how bad she’s wanted me for so long, etc etc etc. She asks if I wanna fuck my mom, and climbs on top of me and rides my cock. The she asks if I want to fuck her ass and I say yes! I’m loving it as much as she is. She continues for a little, tells me she wants to make her baby boy cum all over her face and tits. She gets off and blows me until I explode all over her tits and face, covering her in her son’s cum. She kisses my dick and licks up cum and cleans me up, telling me she loves me and can’t wait to have more fun with me.

Related Categories: HANDJOBS, BLOW JOBS, ASS TO MOUTH, CUM SWALLOWERS, ANAL
Keywords: cory chase, cum shot, cumshots, taboo, blonde, anal, milf, ass to mouth, big tits, cum swallow, fucking
screenshot
Cory Chase in Fucking My Son for the First Time HD.mp4
Added: May 14, 2018 4:39 pm
Alex Blake in Brain Drain vs Flash - Crisis HD

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Parody, Female Domination, Humiliation, Passed Out, Gloves, Helpless

Scene One: Origins

“You're coming with me Brain Drain!” The flash says. She's the fastest woman alive and nothing will slow her down. Even her brain is faster than normal humans. “Your tricks won't work on me!” She says. But something compels her to sit on the couch.

Softly Brain Drain's words enter her mind. “Aren't you feeling so relaxed?” Brain Drain asks. Flash jumps up and tries to run away but can't. Her thoughts are stuck in mud and she's so confused as Brain Drain gropes her body. What's happening? She has to get away. But she can't escape Brain Drain's kisses and hands.

She wants to fight but instead she spreads her legs and touches her pussy through her cute white panties. She's completely lost, unable to think and broken by her body's lust. Brain Drain brings her new toy to her bedroom, the last the world will see of the flash....

Scene Two: Redux

Brain Drain was able to capture and drain the flash but before it was complete Flash was able to break through and escape. Now Brain Drain must hatch a plan to capture the defiant little speedster once and for all! She will create a ring and secretly give it to the flash. Flash will think it can Defeat Brain Drain, control her and when the Flash's guard is down... she's got her.

Arrogant Flash bursts into Brain Drain's hideout to get her revenge. She uses the ring and watches as Brain Drain's thoughts turn to mud and she's turned into a mindless zombie. “You're all mine now” Flash says, groping Brain Drain's big tits. “You're going to work for me now” She taunts her, stripping off Brain Drain's top and touching her big tits.

Suddenly Brain Drain begins to laugh. Flash grabs the ring and tries to bring her back under control, but it's too late. The entire time Flash was gloating, Brain Drain was slowly seeping into her mind. Now Flash is just a puppet, weak and powerless. She makes the Flash humiliate herself, spreading her legs and masturbating for her new mistress until she has a mind numbing orgasm like a slut.

“I'm awfully hungry, why don't you get me a pizza” Brain Drain laughs at her slave, the fastest woman in the world with the slowest mind.

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: cory chase, brain drain, alex blake, superheroines, mind control, female training, milf, big tits, mind fucked, blonde, flash, les
Alex Blake in Brain Drain vs Flash HD.mp4
Added: May 18, 2018 12:50 pm
Nikki Brooks in Lena Luthor vs Super Gurl HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Parody, Female Domination, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Passed Out, Helpless, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Facial, Cunnilingus, Caught In The Act

Scene One: Mind Fucked

Lena Luthor is both smarter and more devious than her brother and she has a very special package for Super Gurl. Inside is a very special kryptonite that her lab developed. It drains Super Gurl's thoughts and turns her into a husk of her former self. “Yes mistress” Super Gurl says in obedience.

Now that she has the goddess Super Gurl under her control, Lena wonders what she's going to do with her. “What's the matter?” Lena teases as Super Gurl tries to fight being her super slut. She commands her to pleasure her new mistress, getting to her knees and licking Lena's soft wet pussy.

But she want's to have power over Super Gurl too. Years of dealing with the bubbly headed idiot, pretending to be her friend has built up a lot of rage in Lena. She gets Super Gurls pussy nice and wet before fucking her like a god damn whore. No longer a hero, now only Lena's Super Slut!

Scene Two: Creamed

Lena's assistant walks in as Super Gurl is sucking a strap-on. “Please” Super Gurl manages to gasp to him.”How would you like to stick your cock into her tight hole?” Lena asks. Super Gurl looks on in horror unable to stop him from bending her over the desk and ramming his cock into her pussy. She grunts in frustration, sucking on Lena's strap-on while being plowed.

Her super tongue gives her mistress the orgasm of a lifetime. Just the thought of controlling the most powerful woman in the world and making her get fucked by some minimum wage lackey is amazing. Lena forces Super Gurl to the floor to open her mouth and receive a disgusting load of cum. To swallow it down like a cat in heat and the while her brain is unable to regain control of her body. Lena takes a photo of Super Gurl covered in cum to blackmail her forever.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Keywords: cory chase, super gurl, nikki brooks, superheroines, mind control, female training, milf, big tits, mind fucked, blonde, blond, le
Nikki Brooks in Lena Luthor vs Super Gurl HD.mp4