Author
gurrath19
Poster
Added: Jul 10, 2007 8:27 am
Good morning, I have a request. Some times ago I found this girl named alexandra. Now her site (alexandrateenmodel, if my memory is good) is closed, and I don't know if she is modeling now. Do you have some news about her? Here are some photos. Thanks!
TheLL
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 29, 2007 1:45 am
The site closed and the pics and everything was moved to Michelle-Model.net and now that site is closed to new members also.

There's a couple torrents floating around that can be found easily.
caesar01
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 16, 2007 8:52 pm
She has such a pretty face, I love her eyes and that little nose of hers. You go girl!
DontFearTheReaper
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 16, 2007 11:53 pm
all of her pics got posted on alt.binaries.models.petite.
gurrath19
Poster
Added: Aug 17, 2007 8:04 am
thanks a lot to all, now I try to download some photos of her. Have a nice day!
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 17, 2007 1:25 pm
mmmmmmm very lovely this girl is very fantastic is exist movie or pics of this incredible beauty nude or hard please i imagien this woman use dildo mmmmmmmm Wink
qwertypro2
Good Poster
Added: Aug 18, 2007 7:31 pm
cute girl. thanks for the post. too bad the site is gone.
nahte06
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 20, 2007 4:23 am
I read that she's now a toll booth operator in munich and has 3 ****re n. Divorced twice. She spends her time at the local Naturkostladen teaching organic food preparation and likes to paint landscapes in her spare time.
rosso_rat
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 20, 2007 10:30 pm
nahte06 wrote:
I read that she's now a toll booth operator in munich and has 3 ****re n. Divorced twice. She spends her time at the local Naturkostladen teaching organic food preparation and likes to paint landscapes in her spare time.

amazing in such a short time. I am interested to know where you get such information?
K-Mart
Good Poster
Added: Aug 21, 2007 1:34 am
Thanks, she is very nice, it will be nice to get more Smile
mich2you
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 01, 2007 11:13 am
Nice, I would like more
gurrath19
Poster
Added: Sep 05, 2007 8:34 am
DontFearTheReaper wrote:
all of her pics got posted on alt.binaries.models.petite.
gurrath19
Poster
Added: Sep 05, 2007 8:39 am
sorry for the previous message, I've fault something!!! I can not find the alt.binaries.models.petite site. How can I find it? Thanks for your help!
lavec
Respected VIP club member
Added: Sep 05, 2007 9:45 am
Does that Michelle-Model.net contains any HC of her? That's very improtant! Twisted Evil
gurrath19
Poster
Added: Sep 05, 2007 1:58 pm
I don't think there will be some HC, in her previous site she hasn't shown her tits!