Do you WANT to see a ghost?
ls-lover
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 10, 2004 10:05 pm
rather than a ghost, I'd like to see an UFO
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Dec 11, 2004 3:16 am
I have seen a ghost...or an apparition of some sort. Many of them in fact. My cousin is a practicing medium (and no, he's not a fake) and I have witnessed manifestations during a number of seances.
swiftstu
Poster
Added: Dec 15, 2004 3:13 pm
markus1 wrote:
My cousin is a practicing medium (and no, he's not a fake)

If he keeps practicing will he eventually be able to get it right and so become expert rather than just medium? Very Happy

STU
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Dec 15, 2004 4:05 pm
ROFLMAO Okay, I should have been expecting that one. Laughing
Calahan
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 15, 2004 4:30 pm
markus1 wrote:
I have seen a ghost...or an apparition of some sort. Many of them in fact. My cousin is a practicing medium (and no, he's not a fake) and I have witnessed manifestations during a number of seances.

You are kidding, are you?

If there are really ghosts in this word, I definitively would like to see one!
But I bet I'll never see any...

By the way, I liked the film "The Sixth Sense" Smile

All the best,
Calahan
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Dec 15, 2004 11:44 pm
No Calahan, I am completely serious. My cousin is quite a talented psychic and I have great faith in his ability. And like I said, I have seen spirits manefest during his seances (not always, but enough) as well as seeing them on my own.

Kind of cool...but spooky sometimes too
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 16, 2004 3:08 am
markus1 wrote:
No Calahan, I am completely serious. My cousin is quite a talented psychic and I have great faith in his ability. And like I said, I have seen spirits manefest during his seances (not always, but enough) as well as seeing them on my own.

Kind of cool...but spooky sometimes too

Ask him what he thinks of me will ya?
Or better yet, email me with a means to contact him (and don't worry; I'll be totally discreet)... I'm very much into the paranormal, but finding your way through all the hacks is not easy... I trust the conviction in your words on this...
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Dec 16, 2004 3:24 am
Sorry Elf-punk, to the best of my knowledge there needs to be a physical closeness, he doesn't do consults by phone or email. Those "psychics" you see on TV or who do those kinds of 5 min. telephone/cyber readings, are the hacks, unless they're using numerology or something of that sort. I will ask him though if there is an association in your area where you can find the name of reputable psychics.
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 16, 2004 3:40 am
markus1 wrote:
Sorry Elf-punk, to the best of my knowledge there needs to be a physical closeness, he doesn't do consults by phone or email. Those "psychics" you see on TV or who do those kinds of 5 min. telephone/cyber readings, are the hacks, unless they're using numerology or something of that sort. I will ask him though if there is an association in your area where you can find the name of reputable psychics.
That would be awesome Markus... Thanx a ton!! I'm gonna hold you to that ya' know... Razz
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Dec 16, 2004 6:27 pm
My friends,

I'm afraid that I mislead you a bit (not my intention). Apparently, Tarot consultations are possible by phone. I'm not sure about the other areas of the psychic field, as they are not my cousin's specialty...he now focuses primarily on Tarot.
erotism
Good Poster
Added: Dec 22, 2004 8:05 am
please visit : www.ghostweb.com
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 22, 2004 4:22 pm
thanx for the link erotism!
i used to want to be a "ghostbuster" when i was a kid, inspired by the movie of course, and the ability for bill murray to attract the (very hot in that film) sigorney weaver...
Snigom
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 26, 2004 2:49 pm
"and the ability for bill murray to attract the (very hot in that film) sigorney weaver"

HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, Bill Murry took on that whole movie almost by himself.

To get the girl isn't as hard as you think. You must develop a master wit, or a fat bank-roll Wink
UFOxx
Good Poster
Added: Jul 16, 2005 5:36 pm
ok , I will find a ghost tommarow.. wait me right here.. Razz Razz