Author
tex
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 02, 2005 9:34 am
ENJOY
ramblin'man
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jun 04, 2005 7:01 am
Dang, now if I could only speak Russian I could read the news on her boots. Rolling Eyes Madre de Dios. WHY? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? Why not just wear fucking ski boots? Or flippers? Or big floppy clown feet? Or stick small pontoons on her little feet? Can you imagine feeling those things thudding against your spine as you're boinking her? Ouchy, and hello broken spine. They look even worse on Nancy, thankfully the only other set I've seen with those clunkers.

-RM

p.s. boots notwithstanding, much obliged for the pics, Tex.
Sword
Poster
Added: Jun 04, 2005 7:09 am
Very nice indeed. Thanks.
terry
Added: Jun 04, 2005 7:15 am
ramblin'man wrote:
Dang, now if I could only speak Russian I could read the news on her boots. Rolling Eyes Madre de Dios. WHY? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? Why not just wear fucking ski boots? Or flippers? Or big floppy clown feet? Or stick small pontoons on her little feet? Can you imagine feeling those things thudding against your spine as you're boinking her? Ouchy, and hello broken spine. They look even worse on Nancy, thankfully the only other set I've seen with those clunkers.

-RM

p.s. boots notwithstanding, much obliged for the pics, Tex.

leave the poor girl alone... she made them herself with some spit and a few old scraps that she found.... with the money she gets from this set shes hoping to be able to afford to get a bus to the trans-siberia railway, so that she can hobo to moskow to steal some shoes.....
Added: Jun 04, 2005 8:15 am
It that series on the site?

I can't remember it....
ramblin'man
Added: Jun 05, 2005 7:08 pm
jejejeje wrote:
It that series on the site?

I can't remember it....

To which series are you referring? The original series in the post, or the Nancy series with the same boots I mentioned? Not sure about the former. If the latter, I'm pretty sure it was one of the old stolen "L"fix series, but possibly could have been an old original tf series. Somewhere in this forum its got to be mentioned, since Nancy seems to be one of the favorites around here.

-RM
tex
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 10, 2005 11:02 pm
Here is another set I found of DINA