Author
felasco
Good Poster
Added: Jul 21, 2016 9:48 am
Quote:
The latest issue on Rapidgator is that they tell you you "haven't waited sufficient time" once the countdown gets to zero, thus killing the download. Been happening pretty consistently for a couple weeks now, best I recall.

After pretty good performance recently, now we're back to this.
Fantyhose
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 11, 2016 12:20 am
Rapidgator should be in the scat section only. Along with filefactory. When I installed ad block, several sites stopped working. Deposit files has started working again, but Rapidscator just keeps the countdown going over & over. I don't bother with them unless it's a must have clip.
lovestheslot
Good Poster
Added: Oct 19, 2016 9:39 am
I've been trying to download four or five videos stored on Rapidgator, the most recent this morning. Every video without exception stops after some time with a 'lost connection' or 'the connection was dropped' message. K2S works every time, as does Filejoker. Given the 100 % success rate with other storage companies it can't be at my end but has to be a problem with Rapidgator. It's a pity because there are so many good clips that I can't access that are only on Rapidgator; if there's a choice of links that's the one I'll avoid.
Added: Feb 07, 2017 3:08 am
lovestheslot wrote:
I've been trying to download four or five videos stored on Rapidgator, the most recent this morning. Every video without exception stops after some time with a 'lost connection' or 'the connection was dropped' message. K2S works every time, as does Filejoker. Given the 100 % success rate with other storage companies it can't be at my end but has to be a problem with Rapidgator. It's a pity because there are so many good clips that I can't access that are only on Rapidgator; if there's a choice of links that's the one I'll avoid.

It really is a joke, that these delusionals that implement that kind of policy think it's a way to increase business. I would not buy a filehost premium from rapidgator knowing the terrible service the free downloads receive. I've had a premium account with them before & they're ok, nothing great at all, the same as say upt0b0x(free). The atrocious service for free users just gives off a really bad image. Nobody wants to be associated with a pile of dogshit & that is their free service, just wasting valuable time, effort & virtual space. If you compare sites like zippyshare that give top speeds & free forever up against the dreggs of rapidgator, they should be banned from sharing sites for false advertisement. ha ha! they would soon get their act together!

Sharers (especially, the ones with the stuff I like), don't use rapidgator. Please! It's not fucking worth it with all of the decent hosters out there. True dat!
ekim111
Good Poster
Added: Jul 17, 2017 10:55 pm
Fantyhose wrote:
lovestheslot wrote:

It really is a joke, that these delusionals that implement that kind of policy think it's a way to increase business. I would not buy a filehost premium from rapidgator knowing the terrible service the free downloads receive. I've had a premium account with them before & they're ok, nothing great at all, the same as say upt0b0x(free). The atrocious service for free users just gives off a really bad image. Nobody wants to be associated with a pile of dogshit & that is their free service, just wasting valuable time, effort & virtual space. If you compare sites like zippyshare that give top speeds & free forever up against the dreggs of rapidgator, they should be banned from sharing sites for false advertisement. ha ha! they would soon get their act together!

Sharers (especially, the ones with the stuff I like), don't use rapidgator. Please! It's not fucking worth it with all of the decent hosters out there. True dat!

Two years ago I renewed a yearly with Rapidgator. Like has been mentioned before, Rapidgator had stuff other filehosts did not.

Three weeks later I had 3 CC charges in the UK. I live in the US. Have never traveled to the UK.
Not worth it
felasco
Good Poster
Added: Jul 18, 2017 11:01 am
The mods have spoken wisely.

Bye, bye Fapidgator, you won't be missed.
JokerR
Good Poster
Added: Jul 25, 2017 7:40 am
Rapidgator is a fine and a good file host. never had problems with them all the complains are BULSHIT and lies!! I never encounter a malware in their pages. some AD. so what?? I think that some of the guys here own some of the new file host allowed here. BAD new file hosts. very slow!!
the administrators here, please consider to allow back Rapidgator
marsie
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 26, 2017 9:50 pm
JokerR wrote:
Rapidgator is a fine and a good file host. never had problems with them all the complains are BULSHIT and lies!! I never encounter a malware in their pages. some AD. so what?? I think that some of the guys here own some of the new file host allowed here. BAD new file hosts. very slow!!

I agree, never have problems with rapidgator over the last 4 of 5 years. They are fast en never had any dl limits like k2s.cc. Please consider to allow them back.
lovestheslot
Good Poster
Added: Jul 28, 2017 2:23 pm
JokerR wrote:

Wish I did own some of the filehosts.... BAD filehosts!! Down boy!! ...but I have no axe to grind, nor cash to make form any removal of any storage host. I just like the good ones and am fed up getting ripped off by the rubbish ones... like Rapidgator. If that sounds to you like bullshit and lies, well then so be it.
Added: Aug 31, 2017 12:47 pm
Rapidgator, along with Uploaded, has been the only constant and reliable host out there for years. All these other fly-by-night hosts come and go without warning. I have no idea how they treat free users, but their premium service is flawless and consistent.

Keep2Share is useless outside this board, as are all the other hosts on the approved list.
JokerR
Good Poster
Added: Sep 04, 2017 12:47 pm
deb1919 wrote:
Rapidgator, along with Uploaded, has been the only constant and reliable host out there for years. All these other fly-by-night hosts come and go without warning. I have no idea how they treat free users, but their premium service is flawless and consistent.

Keep2Share is useless outside this board, as are all the other hosts on the approved list.
Well said!
Thumbs UP!
specialpolinka
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 13, 2017 11:57 am
No problems or whatsoever with Rapidgator premium for several years. Totally wrong statement and very uncomfortable rule. Please, reconsider its seervices. Its a mistake - to ban one of the most common and reliable services ever!
TomthePranker
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 09, 2017 9:42 am
Why did you ban Rapidgator ?

I've never seen any pop up adds, any malware soft or any cheating when it concerns money.
Quote:
The latest issue on Rapidgator is that they tell you you "haven't waited sufficient time" once the countdown gets to zero, thus killing the download

If people have wrong installed soft it's obvious that won't work properly, besides no any proof's been given.
musicity
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 15, 2017 1:59 pm
Although I was once a premium rapidgator client, I have switch to another file host for premium service. That said, I find that rapidgator is the worst host in dealing with "free usage". Free downloads from RG drop connections citing "network error" far, far more than any other host. I believe their lack of performance is deliberate, calculated and ethically corrupt.

I will never return to RG as a premium user and applaud Forumphilia in its decision to ban RG.