Author
giverjoy
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 01, 2020 11:50 am
Blackmailing Stepmom Into Ana

This is now the MOST taboo roleplay video I've ever done. It contains VERY rough sex with lots of blackmail; not for the faint of heart.
It is also my very first boy/girl anal vid. I was unable to use proper lighting due to the positions so the quality is a bit lower than desired.
To compensate for the aforementioned quality issues the price has been slightly reduced. Please, enjoy! ---
Your stepmother has been up to some very naughty things while her husband is away on a business trip.
You were fumbling through her phone looking for any nudes she might have of herself and discovered she's having an affair
with a coworker! Instead of being a good stepson and keeping it to yourself, you decide on a more rewarding option: use it against her to get a blowjob.
Things really get out of hand and not only do you end up fucking your stepmom's throat, but you double dip in her ass
and pussy until you leave her with a giant creampie to squirt out of her loose asshole. She was an anal virgin before you and now she'll owe you her ass forever...
unless of course she wants you to spill the beans... ultimately ruining her marriage to your father....Enjoy!

screenshot
screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

Milf, Blowjob, Handjob, Doggystyle, Missionary, Sideways, Face Fuck, Anal Doggystyle, Anal Missionary, Cum in Butthole

00:26:38 | 663 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080

screenshot
Download Blackmailing Stepmom Into Ana.mp4(662.94 MB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 29, 2020 12:30 pm
Becky Blows - Becky Blows
01-29-2020

The stunning MILF, Becky Bandini, is craving to suck a thick cock! This hottie gets on her knees and plays with her stepson's big cock until she takes a full load of cum in her mouth!

screenshot
screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

Cumshot, Brunette, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Reality, Deepthroat, Saliva, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cum in mouth, MILF, Oral, POV, Spitting, Swallow

00:17:01 | 905 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080

screenshot
Download mbb.20.01.29.becky.bandini.becky.blows.mp4(904.64 MB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 28, 2020 8:15 pm
Andi James - Talk With Mom

Andi James in "Talk With Mom" Hi sweetie, I need to talk to you about the other day. What do you mean? Don't play dumb with me Tyler, you know exactly what I'm talking about... I attempt to convince my mom that sis and I were just "experimenting" but she definitely wasn't buying it. Come on mom, don't act like you've never done it before... I've never had sex with with my sibling!! Well.. You know I saw you touching yourself when you were watching us... At first I was horrified.. But then it started to turn me on, and I couldn't stop thinking about how big and thick your cock was... -Piece by piece mom slowly starts to undress herself- Does anyone else know about this? No I swear, just you and Kelsey are the only ones that know! Good, let's keep it that way... Maybe you and I can work something out. Mom's mature body turned me on so much, I couldn't keep my eyes off her even though I knew this was wrong... Mom... are you sure we should be doing this? What if dad finds out? Dad won't find out about this. You had fun with your sister didn't you? I have to admit.. fucking sis is something I've been wanting for a while now! Good... I want you to fuck me just like you did your sister! Watch as my mom slides her big ass up and down on my hard cock, begging for more! She moans and tells me to fuck her cunt harder and harder until she's dripping wet!! I flip mom onto her back and give her a pounding she will never forget! Mom's big tits jiggle faster as I pump my young potent cum deep inside her tender pink pussy. Then my mom says... Next time, I want you and sis to fuck me together!

screenshot
screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

Mature, Old & Young, Blowjob

00:16:54 | 1.31 GB | mp4 , 3840x2160

screenshot
Download Andi James - Talk With Mom.mp4(1.31 GB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 26, 2020 5:08 pm
ALURA 'TNT' JENSON - FUCKS YOUNG DICK
FEATURING: ALURA 'TNT' JENSON, JAY ROMERO
Jan 26, 2020

Alura 'TNT' Jenson loves cock, especially young cock. Alura is one hot busty mature cougar on the prowl, so when she gets a visit from her son's college football buddy, she wants him to drive his big hard cock into her sexy older woman fuck hole and fill it with his cum.

screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

old & young, blowjob, american, ass smacking, ball licking, big ass, big dick, big fake tits, big tits, blonde, blow job, bubble butt, caucasian, creampie, curvy woman, deepthroating, fake tits, lingerie, mature, milfs, shaved, squirting, stockings, titty fucking, pussy licking, cunnilingus

00:31:53 | 2.72 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080

screenshot
Download Seduced By A Cougar.part1.rar(2 GB)
Download Seduced By A Cougar.part2.rar(732.63 MB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 25, 2020 5:19 pm
Helena Price - Impregnating My Own Mother Complete Series

screenshot
screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

00:26:15 | 2.39 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080

screenshot
Download Helena Price - Impregnating My Own Mother Complete Series.part1.rar(2 GB)
Download Helena Price - Impregnating My Own Mother Complete Series.part2.rar(394.68 MB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 23, 2020 7:57 pm
Anna Valentina - The Diva's Horny Assistant
Released: January 23, 2020

Lusty granny Anna Valentina takes her young assistant's dick in her vintage pussy. John Price knows how to take care of his boss!

screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

00:20:05 | 707 MB | mp4 , 1280x720

screenshot
Download Anna Valentina - The Diva's Horny Assistant.mp4(707.21 MB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 22, 2020 10:05 am
Donuts & Mom
Jon Rogue, Crystal Rush

Russian MILF Crystal Rush notices her stepson eating donuts for breakfast and she doesn't approve. She thinks something more traditional is better for breakfast, for example: sucking cock!

screenshot
screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

Old & Young, Mature, Blowjob, Brunette, Reality, Deepthroat, Cum on tits, Ball Licking, Big Tits, POV

00:17:15 | 140 MB | mp4 , 720x400

screenshot
Download MommyBlowsBest.20.01.22.Crystal.Rush.Donuts.And.Mom.XXX.SD.mp4(139.59 MB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 21, 2020 10:38 pm
Maggie Green, Jmac - POV Pounding With Son

screenshot
screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

00:15:12 | 682 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080

screenshot
Download Maggie Green, Jmac - POV Pounding With Son.mp4(681.91 MB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 20, 2020 1:47 pm
Stepmom Helps you with your Morning Wood

screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot

00:16:09 | 880 MB | avi , 1920x1080

screenshot
Download Stepmom Helps you with your Morning Wood.avi(880.45 MB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 18, 2020 9:13 pm
Rachael Cavalli - Taking Care Of Mom
Released: January 18, 2020

Kyle Mason has a thing for his bigtit stepmom Rachael Cavalli, but he would never dream of going for it. Instead, he does little things for her whenever he can. When Rachael comes home from a long day at work, Kyle greets her with a sandwich and an open ear to listen to whatever she wants to talk about. Eventually, Kyle offers to give his mom a massage. They relocate to the living room, where Kyle suggests she may be more comfortable with her shirt off. He reassures Rachael that there's nothing untoward about his intentions, and he means it: He's a total gentleman as he rubs his stepmom's back and then moves down to her feet.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

Mature, Old & Young, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Stockings

00:26:11 | 1.23 GB | mp4 , 1280x720

screenshot
Download MomsTeachSex.20.01.18.Rachael.Cavalli.Taking.Care.Of.Mom.XXX.720p.mp4(1.23 GB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 17, 2020 5:00 pm
More than the love of a mother and son

screenshot
screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

00:16:33 | 282 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080

screenshot
Download More than the love of a mother and son.mp4(281.81 MB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 17, 2020 3:05 pm
Penny Barber - Mom Lets You Fuck Her Ass for Christmas

This little Christmas list of yours is a very naughty joke, young man. Of course, you were kidding, you don't really want a blowjob from your Mom. I don't even do the third thing on this list with your father! I guess I did say you could have anything you wanted for Christmas if you got into the right school.

We better start with sucking your cock and then move onto the sex. I suppose you are right, it doesn't count as a blowjob if you don't cum in my mouth. I know this school year has proven that you are very determined but are you sure you are up for all three holes in one afternoon? I would not want you to get too tuckered out before you fuck me in the ass.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

00:23:18 | 627 MB | mp4 , 1280x720

screenshot
Download Penny Barber - Mom Lets You Fuck Her Ass for Christmas.mp4(626.91 MB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 17, 2020 12:42 pm
Madisin Lee - Fuck You Mom - 720p

I got my mom in a lie today. What a slut! Where do you think you are going? Look at you, dressed like a slut.
Where were you today? I called your office and they said you were not there.
I know what you are doing you are going out with your lover.
You dirty slut! I grabbed her by her hair and opened her mouth with my cock.
I face fucked her until I was ready to fuck. Turn around slut!
You want me to tell dad. No, then I want you to beg for my cock!..Enjoy!

screenshot
screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

00:11:38 | 120 MB | mp4 , 1280x720

screenshot
Download Madisin Lee - Fuck You Mom - 720p.mp4(119.70 MB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 16, 2020 5:32 pm
Cory Chase, Johnny The Kid - Remote control milf

Cid walks over to Mrs. Chase's house one afternoon, to see if her son is home. He wants to show her son his brand new toy! Unfortunately for Cid, her son is not home today. Cid asks her if he can hang out at her house for a few minutes before he walks home. Cid can't help but stare at Mrs. Chase's feet while he sits down next to her on the couch. He takes his remote out and says "pause!" while she is in the middle of speaking. "Oh wow! It really worked!" Cid exclaims. He takes her flip flops off and starts rubbing, kissing and smelling her feet. He notices that she doesn't have any panties on. After a few minutes of enjoying her feet, he decides to unfreeze her. He tells Mrs. Chase that he really loves her pedicure! She tells him that she just got them done and she wants to know if he likes them! He quickly freezes her again so he can fully enjoy her feet. He starts licking and carressing her feet again. He unfreezes her again, and she jumps up wondering why her feet are all wet! When she stands up, he freezes her again. He pulls her bathrobe off of her and puts her in to the doggystyle position on the floor. He takes the remote and programs her to say, "I love when you fuck me and worship my sexy toes! Can you be my fuck husband when my son is not around?" He pulls his pants off and gets up behind her. He rubs his cock on her feet and on her pussy, before he shoves his cock inside of her pussy. She gently moans while he fucks her, although she is still completely frozen. "I'm your dirty little MILF! Cid is going to use me as his fuck toy!" he programs her to say back to him. He flips her over on to her back and fucks her in the missionary position next. He licks and kisses her toes while he fucks her. "I love when Cid worships my toes while he fucks me!" he programs her to say next. He takes his cock and shoves it in her mouth, before he shoves his cock back in her pussy. "Mommy loves fucking Cid's dick!" he makes her tell him. He shoves his cock in her mouth and programs her to swallow his cum and tell him how good it tastes afterwards. She does exactly what she is told to do!

screenshot
screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

00:23:03 | 1.60 GB | avi , 1920x1080

screenshot
Download Cory Chase, Johnny The Kid - Remote control milf.avi(1.60 GB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake
giverjoy
Added: Jan 16, 2020 3:18 pm
Becky Bandini - MILF Becky Bandini gets tag teamed by college boys
Released: January 15, 2020

Jay Romero and Nathan Bronson fantasize about MILFs all day, everyday. They find out ultra MILF Becky Bandini can make their dreams come true.

screenshot
screenshot

Thumbnails:
screenshot

00:40:26 | 499 MB | mp4 , 854x480

screenshot
Download MomsMoney.Becky.Bandini.SD.mp4(498.51 MB)
Pregnant
Anal
Bukkake