Author
terry
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jun 08, 2005 1:45 pm
Use some crappy e-mail that you've made up or use for assorted crap to use as your send to e-mail, then browse for your folder (It only takes one file - a rar or zip is best) and then click send - after the little upload bar on the bottom left of your browser fills up it stays that way until your whole file has loaded.. It takes ages for any large files (approx 1 hr for 200-250 mb) and it has no countdown so I suggest you leave it running as a small window so all you can see is the green bar (windows)... go have a coffee/shower/wank/sex whatever - when its finished it will say done and you will see a link on screen and that will also be sent to the e-mail.....

It allows 25 downloads in the frame of one week after which the file will be wiped from their servers.. Upload limit is 1G (would probably take all day for that) alternately you can remove your file at any time by clicking the link provided. Wink

http://www.yousendit.com/
Added: Jun 08, 2005 10:59 pm
actually, you don't need to put in an email at all. just leave it empty and browse for your file. it will start loading and when it's finished you get a link to download from.
terry
Added: Jun 08, 2005 11:30 pm
Yeah - what he said.. Laughing

LOL

Thnx I didnt know that (obviously)

see now thats why its good to share on a forum Lurkers !Cool
Added: Jun 09, 2005 11:33 pm
Thanks terry, I tried uploading a file there last week. It was only a 50mb file but was still going after 1.5hrs when I gave up. My transfer speed is about 27bps for uploading. I'll try again but I did lose patience with it porbably because of the lack of a progress bar.
cosmander
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 10, 2005 7:13 pm
now i understand the f****** waiting time by upload ...(approx 1 hr for 200-250 mb you wrote , Terry)
my files are too big !!!l Laughing but i will post good quality only(by Vids).
Excuse ,Now you Know , why you must a little bit wait for the replies.
in the moment i do 3 uploads in the same time !!! my comp give smoke-signals...

(written in HillBilly-Englis , sorry)
terry
Added: Jun 10, 2005 7:19 pm
cosmander wrote:
(approx 1 hr for 200-250 mb you wrote , Terry)

Bearing in mind I have a 400mb connection speed, but I presume that makes no difference because its on yousendits side...