Author
dirtydaddy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 29, 2007 3:39 pm
I found Nikola's galleries on Imagefap a couple of weeks ago & decided to download them, but somewhere along the way some of them have disappeared from Imagefap, & now I can't find her or any of the Teenfuns beauties anywhere. Is this the work of some greedy collector who wants her all to himself? Dagnabbit!! Where is she?! Please tell me where I can find her again so peace can be restored. Many thanks in advance.
ozzy1234
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 30, 2007 4:45 pm
Look in the Pics Post forum.

She's in the Teenfuns posts, and a few other threads as well.
dirtydaddy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 03, 2007 8:49 am
just a little thankyou to Ozzy, my sanity is once again restored, thanks to you ive now been re-united with Nikola.
lonelyguy
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 07, 2007 3:59 am
there is one teen...funs thread left, and still working. I remember reading that Nikola was under investigation, and most of her links were removed. complete BS, but what are you going to do.
wraith
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 14, 2007 1:59 am
lonelyguy wrote:
there is one teen...funs thread left, and still working. I remember reading that Nikola was under investigation, and most of her links were removed.

Eh? I thought the links were pretty much still alive. At least some of them should be, since there were something like three complete copies of all sets up.

Quote:
complete BS, but what are you going to do.

Upload more, of course.

Here's another batch.

dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link

That's all of the Nikola sets.
lonelyguy
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 19, 2007 5:41 pm
yes! thank you very much. my Nikola collection is complete!
Deity
Respected VIP club member
Added: Nov 19, 2007 5:50 pm
That's weird. Just last week I went there & her set in pink was the shown as the most viewed.
john54981
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 14, 2008 2:39 pm
Thanks Wriath. Nikola is a beauty! Very Happy
tzman
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 04, 2008 5:16 am
The links are still good. I've been meaning to complete my Nikola collection "when I get around to it" for some time now. You just gave me a great "round toit". Thanks Wraith.