Author
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 22, 2005 12:06 am
Weeee, finally FunsForum is back online! A little later than first announced, GS Very Happy But better late than never!
terry
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jun 22, 2005 12:36 am
Yo yo yo... had to retreat into my gaming realm there... wtf happened? all I can see is wizzers usual turned into smiley's.... and not much else... oh well.. gonna have to post some top notch stuff then eh consie? u and me pal we'll get it running again... Wink
Added: Jun 22, 2005 12:41 am
yes the forum is back!!!!! let the posting begin

terry what games do you play?
terry
Added: Jun 22, 2005 12:48 am
Just got gta san andreas for pc.... greatest game ever(DEBATABLE).. gonna have to get a dual shock though....
Added: Jun 22, 2005 12:50 am
I play eve-online: www.eve-online.com. ( I consider it one the best games) also LOTR: Battle for middle earth[/url]
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Jun 22, 2005 12:51 am
hey Terry and Con and I know Dondi is floating here somewhere we just ran into each other in the video hall....

have to admit I was starting to have withdrawals, became a coffee junkie while we were closed and doubled my smoking. not good

but

great to be back
terry
Added: Jun 22, 2005 12:58 am
WTF happened?... I wish they'd announce this shit .. I was checking my settings to see if it was on my end.... altough we could check to see if the posting in the right forum still works.... someone post somethin in the general chat and see if it ends up in the angelfuns discussion... Laughing

<that fucking online game looks huuge....... no way I'm able to spend my time at that>
Added: Jun 22, 2005 1:25 am
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I was pulling out the plugs, dusting off the Hard Drive, reconfig my browser/email setup figuring I had to miss something. TF would have not just dissappeared??

ELF left a message on his sight on staying out of trouble or something working on it will be back on asap after it clears type a thing... SSOOO

Whats going on???????

Nice to see ya again!!

NNOOO WAAAYYY I JUST NOTICED A VVVVVIIIIPPPthing! cool
Alp-boy
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 23, 2005 5:24 am
ConTractor wrote:
Weeee, finally FunsForum is back online! A little later than first announced, GS Very Happy But better late than never!

I never saw the GS' annoncement. Anyway, it's cool to be back.
Mr.Paranoid
Good Poster
Added: Jun 23, 2005 7:19 am
Hay Terry we are so much the same.

I hit the games too. I downloaded Jeti Accadamy.

It is way hot.

Juts compleated it last night The force was with me the Funs force and it came back as I entered the final stages.

MAD is happy again.

I was thinking that the cops shut the site down, I was wondering if they where going to turn up at home. Thats Mr.Paranoid for you. But we have done no wrong
jejejeje
Added: Jun 23, 2005 8:39 am
BF2 is out.

Put your penis away.

Go play.

Very Happy

WTF happened?

At least the margarita vid 'finished'...
It seems like there's more parts left.
T-Bone
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 26, 2005 9:45 pm
Cruzing wrote:

ELF left a message on his sight on staying out of trouble or something working on it will be back on asap after it clears type a thing... SSOOO

Elf, as in ElfPunk?????

please post the url to his site Cruzing!!!!

thanks buddy
dondi
Good Poster
Added: Jun 27, 2005 12:54 am
terry wrote:
Just got gta san andreas for pc.... greatest game ever(DEBATABLE).. gonna have to get a dual shock though....

i finished san andreas like 6 months ago. but on ps2 off course. anyway, it's a great game. gotta get the AK47 tat, if you don't have it already Wink
dondi
Good Poster
Added: Jun 27, 2005 12:56 am
and cornrows of course. and yes, it's debatable, cuz GTA 3 is the best game ever. all categories
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 27, 2005 1:49 am
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Your reques t is my demand!

http://www.teen-idyll.com/

Hope all is well!!!