MAd
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Jun 22, 2005 11:28 pm
Yep, down 8 days Sad
Alp-boy
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 23, 2005 5:03 am
I was thinking I had a problem similar to the "katiefey.com" (everytime I try to visit that page I get redirected to yahoo.com).

It's cool the forum is back.
Houdini
Poster
Added: Jun 23, 2005 10:48 am
Maybe GS got in trouble by police. Not because of too young girls, but because he refused to pay special taxes to the cops. Taxes because this is the most popular site on the net Cool . Besides, this side was gone during about 1 week. Not so long but still: too long. You only know what you miss when it is gone... Sad
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jun 23, 2005 5:32 pm
It has been very discouraging. I quit for a month or so because the speed (or lack of it) was making these forums unusable. Then just as the speed began to return to normal, the site disappeared altogether.

<bites nails and starts shaking>

I have learned my lesson. When Elmo stops posting, the admins get mad and close the forums. Elmo is sorry.

And GS, please read your PMs. Smile
cosmander
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 23, 2005 5:39 pm
[quote="Elmo"]

I have learned my lesson. When Elmo stops posting, the admins get mad and close the forums. Elmo is sorry.

quote]

loool Elmo Wink
Alp-boy
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 23, 2005 9:29 pm
So all this happened because of you Elmo, very nice, very nice man. Evil or Very Mad Wink Wink Wink
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Jun 26, 2005 3:27 am
Elmo wrote:

And GS, please read your PMs. Smile

Please, wont do that again Twisted Evil
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 26, 2005 4:57 am
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Elf-

his Website is down & said he is trying to head off trouble. Will be back on in a couple weeks.

http://www.teen-idyll.com/

He has been in and out of here for a long time.

Seems like a good hard worker, hate to see anything bad go down!!!