Author
cosmander
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 23, 2005 1:38 pm
wow;
we have reached 10.000 members Exclamation ,
but i think we have now 20-30 active hard working posters here !!!
(and i mean not the "Thx"-sayers!)
whats up , guys?
Jack Carter
Good Poster
Added: Jun 24, 2005 11:18 am
With all due respect, some of us have a lot of other stuff going on that doesn't allow us to rack up 300+ posts in a few weeks. I've been on here since Jan '05 and so far I've only managed 115 posts, but I like to think they at least contributed in some way, not just a "thanks" or other stupid shit like that.
With a girl friend who seems to require a lot of care and attention, not to mention a car I've started restoring that requires the same, and a full on 60-70 hour a week job as well as trying to run a competitive weekend race car each month; I am a little envious of the guys who are able to find the time to give us plenty of quality posts day in day out. I am truly grateful to them for the laughs and pics, but I think there are also some of us out there who don't post as often but still add some quality to this forum.
cosmander
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 24, 2005 11:38 am
ok ok , i'm agree with you!
What i mean is : we need more quality-posters Twisted Evil
terry
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jun 24, 2005 12:11 pm
Jack Carter wrote:
run a competitive weekend race car each month

And your envious of what exactly?

what class?

PS: I dont think cos is making any personal references, he would just like to welcome some more of the lurkers on board to share and enhance the feast Wink

Just to put it into perspective.. the little red bit is a representation of v. active posters..
Added: Jun 25, 2005 11:41 am
terry wrote:
And your envious of what exactly?

what class?

Nothing special, just club cars but still fun and even if were only billy carts it would still bring out the competitive nature in all of us and still involve the same effort to try and be at the front Smile
Mountainman
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 25, 2005 1:07 pm
I tend to agree that we need more quality posters. I don't have any real objection to lurkers but I am starting to take offence to those who seem to just add one or two words or nothing at all apparently trying to increase there post numbers. Gee wizzer, I mean to say, I know some people have to work and do have a life away from the computer, I am one of them, but I don't think it would harm lurkers to add something that we can all share rather than enjoying everyone else's post. If they could add one pic for every ten they download it wouldn;t be much to ask. I'm sure that they would be disappointed if the regular contributors took the same attitude and decided not to post as much.
ciggy
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2005 3:05 pm
I like posting pics when I have something of good quality to contribute that hasn't already been posted, AND the forum isn't suffering "technical difficulties" preventing me from posting, but I hate nothing more than to be lectured at for not doing so often enough.

How 'bout a nice hot cup of fuck off there, mate?
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2005 10:00 pm
Very Happy

If they dont have Pic's, I'm sure they would have a point of view on something. Maybe there just afraid to post.
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 26, 2005 5:51 pm
Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Since you started this, I have been looking at the members on-board when you first log-in. A list of who's viewing! I look at each profile and see what was there last post. I was supprised that about 8 out of 10 are leechers. (on average)

With all that extra traffic, you would think that they would have something to say--- kinda wierd, I think
Punchay
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 26, 2005 6:12 pm
Maybe all you "real posters" should realize that not everyone (apparently not most ) can spend their time in the way you would like them to . Due to a shared computer I can't even store too much on this computer before I burn it or delete it . That won't be the case for too much longer & I'll have my comp back.Thats just my story. I wonder how many other like it there might be out there .
Please think before you bitch out.
UFOxx
Good Poster
Added: Jul 16, 2005 8:58 pm
i will do my best mate.. keep looking Smile
sentinal
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 16, 2005 9:12 pm
Well ime sorry if i dont post much material i do try and find stuff that is quality and if you think i post shit then ime sorryand say so pls. oh i dont say much as i hope the pics i post say it all. Laughing
sentinal
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 16, 2005 9:19 pm
By the way anyone no who she is???..................
orwellscomp
Good Poster
Added: Jul 16, 2005 9:27 pm
haha! Laughing That girl's not flipping you off, she's holding up her ring finger!! Laughing Laughing

She's also hot.