Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 02, 2016 3:55 pm
Alyssa Reece - Mommy Gives You A Lapdance

screenshot
screenshot

Story: Mom is in the kitchen about to make dinner. Her son walks in. I know today is a big day for you -you're finally eighteen! I can't tell you what a proud mom I am! It feels like just yesterday I caught you peeking at me in the shower, do you remember? Oh don't be embarrassed, all boys do that. Anyway I've been feeling a bit bad that you haven't had a dad around all these years to throw a baseball with, or have a beer with. He should be here to take you to your first strip club, and get you drunk. It's your big day, right? I thought I could bring the strip club to you ...IF you want...

You know I was still dancing until a couple years ago, but did you know your mom used to be a feature dancer? That's right. I was a headliner - that's how I paid for college and everything you have! She leans in close and puts her hands on his knees. Yeah I'm serious, you see private dances with a feature dancer are very expensive. That's how I made enough money to afford all this.. but you're probably not interested in seeing your mother do that kind of thing are you? It would probably be weird right? I'll just go back to cooking dinner. What's that dear? It's not THAT weird? Ha! Didn't take you long to reconsider huh? You want to see if mommy's still got it? You want to see me take off my clothes and dance for you? Your own mother... Do you like what you see baby? How much did you see that time you watched me in the shower? Did you see mommy's ass? I've often wondered if you've tried to peek at me again, more recently?

File Size :114mb
Resolution :720x404mp4
Duration :00:13:17

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/97139578e57cf/Alyssa_Reece_-_Mommy_Gives_You_A_Lapdance.mp4
Added: May 03, 2016 8:03 am
Mom Shows Son GF Benefits

screenshot
screenshot

You are Mindi Minks son in your room masturbating. Your mom, Mindi, Comes in to find you. Of course you're masturbating you don't have a girlfriend. she says with a giggle.Now let me show you exactly what it is like when you do get a girlfriend.
She takes control of your cock and tease you as you watch in enjoyment. She giggles and plays with her breasts as she strokes your cock.
She is your mother and knows exactly how you like it. She starts to suck your cock deep into her mouth, deepthroating the whole thing. She keeps reassuring you that this is how its supposed to be done.
You love every second of it.
Now I will Show You how youre supposed to be fucked.
She jumps on top of your cock fucking you slowly at first. It seems as if she is truly doing this for her benefit not yours, but you accept because it feels to good to make her stop.
She rides you until you are ready to explode your load all in her mouth. When You are done cumming she cleans you up with her mouth telling you how much of a good son you are.

Play by Play: Mindi plays a helpful stepmom that gets her son to get over his shyness. She walks in dressed in a red nightie and watches her son masturbate before giving him a blowjob and titjob. After all that she takes of her panties and rides him cowgirl and reverse cowgirl while giving him quik bj's between positions and finishes him off with her hands. All shot in pov, and it's worth mentioning the bj has a bit of deepthroat as well.

File Size :421mb
Resolution :960x540wmv
Duration :00:21:01

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/8457d01b295ae/Mom_Shows_Son_GF_Benefits.wmv
Added: May 04, 2016 8:14 pm
Marina Bay - Marina & Brycen Part 2

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :867mb
Resolution :1280x720wmv
Duration :00:14:02

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/0a8c28bc1a150/Marina_Bay_-_Marina___Brycen_Part_2.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/ea964e63a461a/Marina_Bay_-_Marina___Brycen_Part_2.part2.rar
Added: May 08, 2016 3:25 pm
Fucking Mom

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :104mb
Resolution :852x480mkv
Duration :00:15:58

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/665cb93860422/Fucking_Mom.mkv
Added: May 08, 2016 8:31 pm
My Hot Mom 1

screenshot
screenshot

I was in the kitchen making myself a snack when Billy came home from school. He asked me what I was doing while I was cutting up some fruit. I told him I was making myself a snack. He then told me that my bra was showing out of my blouse. I said it was getting warm in the kitchen so I unbuttoned my blouse. "Don't you like seeing my breasts in my pretty bra?" I asked. "He answered yes; but what if I had come home with one of my friends? I wouldn't like him seeing you dressed like that!". I then said I'm sure your friend wouldn't mind, ha, ha. I put in the last few pieces of fruit in the bowl and then sprayed the whip cream can but hardly anything would come out. "Darn I ran out of whip cream!" "I forgot to get more at the store today, I said." I then asked if he would do me a favor and he asked me if I wanted him to look for more cream in the other fridge. I then said, "no honey I want you to jerk off for me and shoot your cum in my fruit salad." He sounded surprised but said he would. I then did a strip tease for him- showing him my sexy outfit with purple bra and black thong under my outfit. I pulled out my breasts and played with my big titties and pinched my nipples. I then pulled up my skirt and showed him my thong and then pulled them off and showed him my hairy pussy. I got up on the counter and spread my legs open so he could see my tight pink pussy. I then got on the floor and bent over and showed him my ass and used my hands to spread my cheeks open. His dick was out by now and he was stroking it for me. I then asked him to let me stroke it and I began sucking on the head and stroking the shaft. His dick was dripping with pre-cum. I continued to stroke it, building up as much cum as I could and then when he was ready to cum I placed the bowl in front of his dick and the he shot out a huge load all over my fruit salad and some going past the bowl and onto the floor. I licked the cum drops off his dick and cleaned him up with my tongue and then ate some of my yummy salad with the cum dripped on top. It tasted so good! I then got up and undressed fully and said I'd be enjoying my fruit and cum salad on the couch in front of the TV.

File Size :187mb
Resolution :1920x1080mp4
Duration :00:15:50

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/7c234feaf0b94/My_Hot_Mom_1.mp4
Added: May 09, 2016 9:04 am
My Hot Mom 2

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :223mb
Resolution :1920x1080mp4
Duration :00:19:03

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/b15e35ed0b296/My_Hot_Mom_2.mp4
Added: May 10, 2016 3:04 pm
Mother Mary & Itty Bitty Pussy - Mother's Helpful Hands

screenshot
screenshot

My daughter has started a new relationship but doesn't know how to proceed. This is her first girlfriend and she doesn't know how to tease the pussy. I tell her about my college days then show her some of my techniques. Once I get started it's hard to stop because she tastes so sweet and it takes me back to my lesbian days. Once I get her off I make her show me that she has paid attention to the lesson by going down on me. Her girlfriend is going to love me because she definitely is a fast learner on how to eat and finger my pussy!

File Size :663mb
Resolution :720x480mpg
Duration :00:17:54

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/6adf53e093d47/Mother_Mary___Itty_Bitty_Pussy_-_Mother%27s_Helpful_Hands.mpg
Added: May 13, 2016 4:11 pm
Krissy Lynn - Fucking Your Step Mom In The Shower When Your Dad Is Out

screenshot
screenshot

Your hot ass step mom krissy lynn is in the shower calling for your dad and you realize that your dad is gone!! this is your time!!! you sneak up on her blind fold her in the shower and finger fuck that sweet cunt before bending her over and slamming that hot slut hard!! before she realizes it is you.. then she takes her blind fold off and realizes that is u, at first she is shocked and doesnt want it but then u just take what u want and she loves it! suckin on your fat did and making her squirt on your fingers and cock! and cumming all over her

File Size :128mb
Resolution :1000x562mp4
Duration :00:10:16

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/636777697d55d/Krissy_Lynn_-_Fucking_Your_Step_Mom_In_The_Shower_When_Your_Dad_Is_Out.mp4
Added: May 13, 2016 7:36 pm
India Summer - What Dad Doesn't Know [720p]

screenshot
screenshot

Newlyweds India Summer and Derrick Pierce come home from supper, happy that things went pretty well with her step son Jessy Jones. Derrick suggests that India spends some quality time with his son, considering she is the new mother figure with whom Jessy is not exactly comfortable. India agrees and promises her husband that she will do her best to have some special bonding time with her new son.

India messages Jessy while her husband hops in the shower asking him to come upstairs immediately. She undresses and prepares to seduce her son. India lays on the bed half naked as Jessy walks in and explains that they must come to a mutual agreement and get along by any means necessary. She lures him by grabbing his huge cock knowing that he's wanted to fuck her all along but never acted on it and today is his chance to fuck his sweet mother's pussy. Jessy didn't want any trouble with his dad but India promises that their secret will be safe and no one will find out about their mother-son fuck fest.

India pushes her pussy straight into Jessy's face, so he can eat away at her horny hole. She's hungry for his massive cock to fill her mouth. She stuffs her face with his cock and gags the farther she pushes it down her tight throat but they quickly stop as they hear Derrick coming out of the shower. Jessy jumps in back of the bed fearing that they are sure to get busted. But India plays it cool and reassures Derrick that all the noise coming from the room is just his imagination. They continue where they left off but this time, India jumps on his hard cock ready to fuck her son's brains out spewing her pussy juices all over his massive dick. Jessy can't hold onto his load any longer, spraying his cum all over her wet snatch!

File Size :424mb
Resolution :1280x720mp4
Duration :00:28:37

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/0d9e1e6013447/%5BPrettyDirty%5D_India_Summer_-_What_Dad_Doesn%27t_Know_%5B720p%5D.mp4
Added: May 14, 2016 2:19 pm
Victoria Madison - Come Home To Mommie

screenshot
screenshot

Story: "If you don't come home soon Mommie is going to have to start bringing home strange men, I know you don't want that."

Victoria's son has been away at college and ever since they started their forbidden relationship she's gotten used to having that young cock on call. But now that he's attending school out of state she's getting a little desperate. She's been sending him recorded videos so he'll never forget the loving mother he has at home. In this video diary Victoria has just returned from shopping and she's especially horny. She gives her boy a close up of her pussy while she rubs her clit begging for him to come home and do what he was made to do, fuck his mother's pussy like a pro.

File Size :209mb
Resolution :1280x720p4
Duration :00:09:27

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/8ea1b2345847b/Victoria_Madison_-_Come_Home_To_Mommie.mp4
Added: May 20, 2016 9:05 pm
Alison Tyler - I am all Mom needs

screenshot
screenshot

PART ONE -

I am on my way out, and my mom stops me. She wants me to stay home with her. She explains she knows the only reason buys my age go out is to get girls, she tells me I don't need to do that, she takes off her robe, "they don't have what I have" she says...

PART TWO -

It's been over a week since my mom showed me how much better she is than girls my age, but it hasn't happened since. I can't stop thinking about it. Tonight, she comes to my room, she knows I have been jerking off over her over and over everyday, it makes her happy. She tells me we can do it one last time

PART THREE -

I can't take no for an answer, I have to have my mom again, nothing compares to what she feels like, the way she does things...
Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, POV, COUGAR, MOMMAS BOY
Keywords: alison tyler, fucking, domination, amazons, big tits, tall women, hot wives, housewives, vacuuming, blowjob, creampie, fucking, pussy eating, orgasms, pov sex

File Size :892mb
Resolution :1280x720mp4
Duration :00:39:33

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/c432fa4b2db07/Alison_Tyler_-_I_am_all_Mom_needs.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/ba6d8d15566da/Alison_Tyler_-_I_am_all_Mom_needs.part2.rar
Added: May 22, 2016 2:34 pm
Desperate Housewife, Truth Be Told

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Rachel had been married to a very wealthy man for over a year. She had met him through a friend of his ex-wife's. In addition to getting a husband, she had also gained a handsome young stepson named Eric. From the start, Rachel was totally committed to her marriage. She thought that she and her husband had the most wonderful relationship imaginable. She never tired of tending the house for him, and would constantly busy herself with domestic chores - be they cooking the evening meal, making beds, or helping Eric with his studies. In short, Rachel was a regular June Cleaver. Her only point of difference was an immensely horny nature. Throughout her marriage - especially in the first few months - Rachel and her husband played many sexy games to intensify their love life. Of late, however, these had become less frequent. Rachel's husband had started to spend ever more time away on business, leaving her alone with Eric for weeks on end. Being a good wife, Rachel never complained - even though her body ached with the hunger of unfulfilled need. She had been suffering just such a sex-draught when, on the eve of her birthday, her long-absent husband phoned to say he would be coming home that evening. He insisted she get ready for him by dressing up in something sexy and revealing. Rachel grew very excited. She hurried upstairs and set about primping herself to perfection. Her underwear of choice was some black lingerie.

The stockings showed off her long legs and the bra hugged very tightly at her big tits - presenting a tantalizing swell of cleavage. Over the top she wore a silky gown until she could decide what dress to put on. While she was busy, her husband called back. Eric, who was downstairs playing pool, took the call on his stepmother's behalf. His father told him that he had had to cancel his flight home and would not be able to make it back for her birthday after all. He asked Eric to pass on the message, then hung up. Eric hated to give his stepmom the disappointing news. He thought her the loveliest and sexiest of women. Since it was so often just the two of them at home, he had come to fall secretly in love with her. He was at an age when he should be looking for girlfriends, but he did not want any woman other than his stepmom. Rachel was still getting ready when Eric came and explained the situation to her. Instantly she became despondent. She slumped down in a chair, hugging her robe against her. Eric looked on - his expression was part sadness for her sake, and part arousal at the glimpse of flesh and the hint of sexy curves afforded by her modest attire. Stepmom and stepson talked for some time. They reviewed the behaviour of Eric's father, and both agreed that he had often treated Rachel poorly. It was a tough wake-up call for the idealistic wife. All her previous happiness seemed like mere make-believe. Now, faced at last with the bitter truth of her faulty marriage, she flung herself on her bed and began to cry. In doing so, her gown shifted to reveal her panty-clad butt and the tops of her stockings. Eric's arousal escalated to flaming lust. Reluctantly, he told Rachel some things about his father that he had been holding back out of consideration for her.

First he explained how his own mother had been similarly neglected and deceived by him. After their divorce, his father slandered her character in order to ruin her reputation and make himself look better. Rachel, to her great regret, had believed his version of events. Eric's most unpleasant revelation was the fact that his father had cheated on both women - long and often. He had even found a bunch of photos that proved it. By now, Rachel was all out of tears. Instead, she was becoming coldly angry. She had spent a year wasting her love on an ungrateful rat. Now it was time for some compensation. With Eric, she discussed the prospect of divorcing her husband and taking him to the cleaners. It should not be too hard with the help of the photos. Eric was all for it. He had cared deeply for both his mother and his step-mother. He wanted them to have the last laugh after all they had suffered. Rachel was pleased to have his support. But she still was not done in formulating her revenge. She wanted to get back at her husband in every way she could. Her idea for what to do next was truly wicked. For as long as she had known Eric, she had loved him and thought him a handsome, sweet and caring young man. She had often wondered, a little sadly, why he did not have a girlfriend. On thinking of how he had looked at her throughout their talk, she believed she had come to understood the reason. It flattered and thrilled her to imagine she might be the sole object of his lust. It also caused her to realise that her feelings for him were mutual. When she had been a good wife, she had not given them any thought. But nothing was holding her back now.

What could be better than for the horny stepmom and stepson to consummate their desire - and give metaphorical finger up to Rachel's husband in the process. It made perfect sense to her as the next step, and she was determined to make it happen. With no more delay, using all her seductive wiles, she made a move on Eric. The young man was all hers from the start. First there was a long and passionate French-kiss while stepmom and stepson caressed each other's bodies. Next Rachel pulled her tits out of her bra and invited Eric to suckle on their nipples; at the same time she took his cock out his pants and jerked it hard. More kissing followed, then Eric led on his back. His stepmother crawled over his lap and spent a long sensual period licking his cock shaft from base to tip, then sucking it balls-deep into her hot, tight-lipped mouth. Eric returned the favor later by finger fucking his stepmom's pussy. Again the two lovers could not stop their intense, intimate kissing. After being masturbated to ultimate wetness, Rachel got on to her hands and knees and was mounted from behind by her eager, virile stepson. The two went at it like lust-crazed animals. No one would have believed the June Cleaver clone could have such a naughty streak in her. She panted and moaned with every delicious thrust of her lover's young, hard cock. Her body jolted, her big tits swayed beneath her, and she called breathlessly our to him - telling him that he was a much superior fucker to his father. Stepmom and stepson got even more turned on through talking so dirty to each other. They wanted to highlight their cheating on Rachel's husband as much as possible.

Their next position was doggy style. Rachel parted her legs very wide and lifted them towards her head so that her stepson could fuck his cock right to the hottest depths of her lusting pussy. Eric gave her all that he had been keeping from other woman. He fucked her with tireless and relentless passion - nailing her with firm strokes that caused her body to bounce and the bed to shake. The room was filled with a medley of moans, sighs and dirty comments as adulterous wife and her young lover reached the brink of pleasure. Finally, Rachel sucked Eric's balls and stroked him off. Her reward was a mouthful of creamy white cum. After wards, the fuck-contented pair caught their breath and decided what to do next. They both agreed to start work on bringing down Rachel's husband - as soon as she had had a shower and made a drink for her stepson lover. The good wife may have gone and been replaced by a mean revengress, but her June Cleaver habits would linger on.

File Size :305mb
Resolution :852x480wmv
Duration :00:40:41

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/83a457382dac1/Desperate_Housewife%2C_Truth_Be_Told.wmv
Added: May 23, 2016 8:39 am
Kasey Storm - My Son's New Loft Playroom

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :205mb
Resolution :1280x720mv
Duration :00:17:58

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/03b92788e5b8c/Kasey_Storm_-_My_Son%27s_New_Loft_Playroom.mkv
Added: May 23, 2016 3:32 pm
Mom and Son

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :120mb
Resolution :426x240flv
Duration :00:29:22

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/cc7e07d4e4b04/Mom_and_Son.flv