screenshot
DuSSelzya
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 22, 2017 9:32 pm
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-05-19 - Piper Blush - More feeling Moore senses.mp4
File Size : 414.47 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:19

The warm winds of the changing season brought us some new editing ideas for TheArtofBlowjob's team. We put lots of care into the cinematic aspect of our videos thru lighting, editing, and direction. Our new dynamic way of filming places emphasis on titillating all of your senses, guiding your attention on the many wonders of the feminine beauty and what she feels during the art of blowjob.
This video is a reboot of an older video to let you compare how much editing can change the way you experience a blowjob video. Piper loves to explore your balls and cock with her fingers before she covers them with kisses. She teases your bulge thru the fabric of your boxers. As you focus on her wet lips, she takes her top off.
You feel her cold nipple ring on your thigh, so close to your shaft. Her tongue wonders on your frenulum. Her moans become more vocal as she takes you deeper. Her hands pull the cum out of your throbbing cock. You give in, letting the pleasurable sensations overwhelm you. You fall into the bliss of ejaculation.

screenshotscreenshot

RG
Protected Message:
--- You have to be a registered user to view this message ---

======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: May 14, 2017 11:36 am
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-05-12 - Piper Blush - Naked Ass Spanking BJ.mp4
File Size : 372.47 MB
Duration : 00:05:40

Piper has those amazing hourglass curves. When she lays on her stomach in bed, all you can notice is that round backside sticking up. Her femme fatale ways make her coyly swirl it to arouse your mind. As she gets more titillated, she lets her guard down, showing you her deepest inclination: submissiveness. She wants you to claim her!
Piper knows you possess the power. She loves to feel your firm grip in her tangled hair controlling her movements. She moves her ass taunting you! A slap breaks the sensual noises of her moans. Her mouth screams of pleasure around your hard cock. On her butt appears a red mark. She asks for more. A second slap. Her huge smile betrays her.
It's never far enough for her. She holds onto the mattress and pushes her head further. Only the feeling of her chin between your balls makes her take a pause. She soaks the sheets with all of her droolings. Her throat knows no limits. Piper opens wide, sticks her tongue out and waits for you to allow her to taste your cum.

screenshotscreenshot

k2s
Protected Message:

======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: May 08, 2017 6:59 pm
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-05-05 - Piper Blush - Oily Cock Massage.mp4
File Size : 500.6 MB
Duration : 00:22:09

Piper love to create a warm ambiance for the both of you to feel comfortable and relaxed. She is in a seductive mood. Her plump ass sticks up as she arranges the string of lights in the corner of the living room. She peeks behind her shoulder waiting for you to notice.
Piper lets you look at her naked body in the beautiful morning light. It excites her when you watch! She takes her time kissing your soft shaft everywhere. She doesn't let you grow just yet. She takes you between her lips, and her skilled tongue plays with you. She licks your cock head with such genuine love. She drools as she feels you harden in her.
She takes out the bottle of oil and pours some into her hands. Piper rubs her fingers together making hot before she begins massaging your throbbing cock. The silkiness of the oil makes every touch more exhilarating. She takes her hand up to her erect nipple and spreads the slippery liquid all over her breast. It feels so amazing when she caresses herself. She takes your cock and strokes it around her nipple making you climax all over her shiny boob. Piper massages your cum on her skin so that you stay close to her for the rest of the day.

screenshotscreenshot

RG
Protected Message:

=====

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: May 01, 2017 8:45 pm
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-04-28 - Piper Blush - Luscious Licking.mp4
File Size : 1378.53 MB
Duration : 00:21:03

Piper has plenty of time on her hands on this delightful afternoon. She sits there, on the rug, with her breasts cuddled up in a tight bra. Her nipples are visible thru the white lace. She swirls her pigtails between her fingers. That innocent look appears on her face. She gets closer to your briefs.
Piper tries to get your attention. She gently strokes your thighs, always on the thin line of fabric. Her hands tease you for a few minutes. As she notices the bulge in your boxers growing bigger, she takes them off. Her lips are so wet with envy, and as she places them on your tip, you slide directly into the warmth of her mouth. She takes her bra off for your cock to touch her bare breasts.
Piper skillfully makes you edge with long licks and kisses. Your shaft throbs in her hands. It's ready for release. She sticks her tongue out waiting to catch your delicious cum. She does not stop licking as your semen pours out.

screenshotscreenshot

RG - Download File
======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Apr 21, 2017 8:11 pm
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-04-21 - Piper Blush - BackDoor, A first for Piper.mp4
File Size : 610.88 MB
Duration : 00:17:22

EXCLUSIVE video of Piper's very first anal play! She entrusts you with the most private part of herself in this 15-minutes long video. Enjoy filling all of her beautiful holes for the first time! The breathtaking slow motions leave no place to the imagination. She gives you all of her, to conquer and satisfy!
Piper starts by slowly by massaging her rosebud. She inserts the stainless steel plug deeper until only the flanged end is visible. She places herself in the reverse cowgirl position. You to have the best view.
Piper spreads her cheeks to let you see the jeweled plug. It shines for you! She pushes you hard cock in her now tighter pussy. Bouncing up and down is too much to bare. The walls of her vagina squeeze your cock as the waves of her imminent orgasm start washing over her. Her body shudders as she climaxes with her ass in your face.
Piper gets up to play with your throbbing cock. Precum escapes your tip. She plays with it, pulling it out of you with her fingers. She drinks it hungrily from the source. As she slides you into her throat, you feel your balls clench. She feels it too. You explode on her tongue in a powerful ejaculation.

screenshotscreenshot

RG - Download File
=======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Apr 19, 2017 7:34 pm
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-04-14 - Piper Blush - Surf and Turf.mp4
File Size : 1050.61 MB
Duration : 00:14:26

After the day of waxing and prepping her surfboard, Piper is now looking for the greatest mix of them all, the surf and turf! She knows you can give her the second half of this delicious combo.
I place my surf next to the window. I feel your eyes undressing me as I turn to face you. You create this need in me. I want to taste you. It's so enticing to see you grow thru your boxers as I show you my erect nipples. My hands cup my breasts. It arouses me to seduce you. Slowly, I take off my pants and then my panties to show you my most intimate parts. I spread myself wide while I push you down my throat. I love being filled by you.
I push one of my fingers in my tight slit. It makes me moan harder on your length. Saliva pours out of my lips onto your balls. I suck the way you like it. They clench under my tongue, and I feel the first burst of cum escaping your shaft. It makes me orgasm. I place you in my mouth to catch the rest of your sweet juice.

screenshotscreenshot

RG - Download File
========

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Mar 31, 2017 8:01 pm
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-03-30 - Piper Blush - Your Cock Between My Breasts.mp4
File Size : 645 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:05:08

Spring is here and with it comes the arrival of clothes that barely covers a women's most attractive assets. Let's take the time to get used to seeing skin again before summer takes us all by surprise!
This video is all about the female breasts and how it makes her feel to have your cock between them. You get the best POV breast-job experience because it's filmed in 4K. Download it like so, to fully admire the plump beauty of her curves and the way her nipples reach erection.
Piper likes to tease you with her thigh shirt. She knows you see her nipples perking. It makes you more impatient. Her hands wander on her body satisfying that need for caresses. She kneels to rubs her young breasts on your cock. She uncovers her jugs while she guides the tip of your shaft to her left nipple. She drools all over you to make you slide around her pink spot. Enough tease she slaps your cock on her titties. It creates a strong sound and makes her wet! She squeezes her cleavage closer around your girth and strokes. The warmth of her soft skin is too much to bare. You explode! Her chest is covered with the juices of your pleasure. She licks off and swallows it.

screenshotscreenshot

RG - Download File
======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Mar 17, 2017 6:18 pm
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-03-15 - Piper Blush - Inside Piper.mp4
File Size : 602.64 MB
Duration : 00:10:10

This particular video is very different from what you are used to on TheArtofBlowjob. It focuses entirely on showcasing the beauty of Piper as a sexual being. All so you can get a better sense of how much she loves to expresses herself thru sexual acts. She is driven by a need for sensuality and passion. The video is filmed in a very tight close-up to accentuate the feeling of intimacy and connection that she purley radiates when she creates videos with TheArtofBlowjob.
I start by teasing you by hinting that my nipples are erect under my top. I pull on them slightly, just enough to excite me. I let my fingers run freely under the fabric, while you watch. I caress your thighs with the same naughty fingers. I can tell your cock is getting harder. I just want you in my mouth. I approach my breasts, and I drop my bra. It has the effect I wished for on your nice girth.
I take you between my lips. That amazing first contact where you are dry, and I salivate for it! I kiss and lick every inch until you are drenched in my saliva. I can tell you want more. I let my panties slide down so I can place you in my warm slit. I ride you intensely. I stroke my clit while your hard cock penetrates me. I know it makes you throb, even more, creating pure pleasure. We both can't take it anymore. I let you cum all over my pussy.

screenshotscreenshot

RG - Download File
=====

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Feb 22, 2017 7:06 pm
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-02-22 - Piper Blush - Hypnotizing Eyes.mp4
File Size : 459 MB
Duration : 00:07:48

The room is drenched in the fresh sunlight that only the early day can bring. Nothing is better than to be surrounded by a big green leafy plant and some radiant colours to spark in Piper's creative vibes. She mesmerises you with the way her white laced bra holds her fabulous breasts. Piper's body is gorgeous at your feet. It's time she gives your morning kiss. Her eyes are just so profoundly hypnotizing as she takes in every inch of your shaft. Your hardness makes her moan. Your view constantly shifts from the blue of her eyes, to her talented mouth, and to her beautiful cleavage. She does things to you that make your lower stomach scream for release. She looks at your cock with desire as she puts three of her fingers in her mouth. She takes them out and rubs her thick saliva all over you.
Piper keeps her tongue close, as she strokes you to orgasm. She works your shaft with one hand and your cockhead with her fingers. Your throbbing cock explodes between her open lips. She lets you enjoy the whole seen from above. Once you have filled her, she closes her mouth and takes it all in. She continues to cuddle you until you can not bear it anymore.

screenshot

RG - Download File
======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Feb 06, 2017 8:56 pm
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-02-01 - Niki - Her deepest cravings.mp4
File Size : 326.67 MB
Duration : 00:04:05

Niki was a great hit on TheArtofBlowjob. You have told us, you loved her so much you wanted her back. And you were not the only ones who like it! Because not long after popping her oral cherry, Niki already wanted to do more blowjobs. She contacted us saying she wanted to go again and so here she is in a new erotic fellatio. The gorgeous brunette is in need of her weekly dose of cock and balls. Help her satisfy her deepest cravings, by watching her!
Niki loves to place herself lower than you, on her knees. Between your thighs, she feels small and sexy. She puts your soft cock between her lips, the taste of you makes her wet. Her hair falls on each side of her face. She alternates between the blowjob and handjob, only so you can get a good look at her heavenly body. As you fill her mouth with your engorged cock, her nipples grow harder. She sucks, licks and twists to bring you to your orgasm. Nothing makes her happier than to taste the warmness of your cum. Your toes clench, you fill her mouth. Niki smiles each time she feels a new wave of cum on her tongue.

screenshotscreenshot

RG - Download File
=====

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jan 27, 2017 7:26 pm
ZH-2017-01-27 - Lyndie Brittain - From The OB
1920px | (x55) | 36Mb | *.zip

Lyndie Brittain explained to me that Ocean Beach is a lifestyle, not just a neighborhood of San Diego. I could feel it. It was noticeably rougher than Pacific Beach, which is not far away. The OB is where you find head shops, dive bars, and drifters. Lyndie loves this place. If you are only looking for nudity in this one, you won't find it. Save your money or bitch at me for being the biggest swindler since Joseph Smith. If you can appreciate a leggy, beautiful blonde that is down to tease, sit back and relish in Lyndie.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

RG - Download File
========

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jan 27, 2017 7:25 pm
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-01-26 - Piper Blush - Dripping Wet Fellatio Exclusive 60FPS.mp4
File Size : 420.67 MB
Duration : 00:07:06

Unique video shot in 60fps. It gives the viewer, you, a much more realistic experience rendering the image more lifelike. It enhances every detail while smoothing them out adding more fluidity to her every movement.
So no need to waste precious time with foreplay. Just the act of oral sex is enough to make Piper's juices flow. From the first lick, her thighs clench as her inner muscles tighten. You can hear her moans change in intensity as she gets more aroused.
The passionate brunette is already naked on her knees next to the bed. She patiently waits for you to approach. As you give her what she wants, you sense her craving. To be on the receiving end of Piper's desires is not an experience for the faint of heart. She pushes her limits, swallowing you deeper and deeper to maintain you on the edge of that sweet ecstasy. She is insatiable.
Piper's thick saliva drips from her chin to her beautiful cleavage. It melts down her flat stomach, running to her pussy. She covers your shaft with her two hands massaging the wetness all over. You bring her natural lubricant to her erect nipple. You rub it over her firm breast. You cock throbs as Piper squeezes the cum out of your tip. The long burst of semen falls on her blushed cheek. She continues to rub and lick your cum until you can not bear it anymore.

screenshotscreenshot

RG - Download File
======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jan 20, 2017 8:25 pm
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-01-19 - Piper Blush - Geeky 69.mp4
File Size : 578.65 MB
Duration : 00:09:47

Piper feels you coming behind her. Your hand slides down her flat stomach. Your warm body embraces hers. You feel a chill course thru her as you reach the black fabric of her panties. She swirls her hips seductively to pull her underwear to her knees, only to unveil her pink bud to your fingers. A moan escapes her throat as your index slides down her slit. She loves it.
You place yourself under her warm pussy adopting the perfect 69 position. As her mouth covers the entity of your cock, your tongue spreads her open and teases her clit. She tastes of desire and sugar. She drools of hunger all over your now erect shaft. She wants to be filled.
Piper's legs on each side of your face, start shaking uncontrollably. You can taste she is close to climax, and so are you. You let her ride your mouth harder throughout her orgasm. She does not stop, even for a second, stroking your length. You fill your balls tighten as your semen reaches the tip of your cock. You burst out on her. She is rapid enough to swallow the rest. It only reminds you that 69 is most definitely the best oral sex has to offer.

screenshotscreenshot

RG - Download File
====

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jan 14, 2017 5:28 pm
File Name : TAOBJ-2017-01-13 - Piper Blush - Matching purple lingerie.mp4
File Size : 572.61 MB
Duration : 00:09:49

Piper is a bit shy when she comes towards you his morning. She lowers her eyes and asks if you could help her you with an impromptu photo shoot. You are more than happy to help, especially that this session is clothes optional.
Her matching purple lingerie doesn't leave much to the imagination as she takes place in the stairs. Her long hair falls on each side of her plump chest. Piper feels you are restraining yourself, trying not to stare. She finds it sweet and tries to tease you, even more.
Her blue eyes hint that you should come and sit next to her. It is not long before your pants are down to your ankles and she has you between her soft fingers. The seductress places your cock tip in the deepest part of her throat. She swallows slowly. It makes her feel full and satiated. Moans come from afar and vibrate on your shaft. Her hand caresses your wet erection. The precum escapes her touch first and then comes your thick ejaculation. She licks it off with joy until she has cleaned everything up.

screenshotscreenshot

RG - Download File
===

Nude-in-russia
screenshot