Author
EvilJ
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 01, 2005 12:34 pm
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jul 01, 2005 2:46 pm
Do whatever you want mate! Let's just try to be a little selective with the Abby Winters posts and try to stick to the ones that are remotely cute or higher. Smile For a country with so many beautiful women, Abby Winters has a horrible signal to noise ratio and for some reason Aussie threads usually deteriorate into AW sets.

"Oh here's a pimple on her left butt cheek! I wonder how close I can ****m in on it!"

Smile

Looking forward to the flood from down under.
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Jul 01, 2005 9:27 pm
Cause we have the best country in the world.

The best women in the world.

The best weather in the world.

and in all honesty we dont want you bastards to know how good it is.

cause then G W would invade Oz.
Houdini
Poster
Added: Jul 01, 2005 11:24 pm
sir_darkstar wrote:

Very Happy Best weather in the world??? Didn't knew at all that the weather in Russia was that good... Cool Razz Laughing
Jack Carter
Good Poster
Added: Jul 02, 2005 8:12 am
here's a nice Aussie chick for you all. Pretty girls like this are everywhere in this fine country.
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Jul 02, 2005 1:15 pm
Houdini wrote:
sir_darkstar wrote:

Very Happy Best weather in the world??? Didn't knew at all that the weather in Russia was that good... Cool Razz Laughing

guess I missed the punch line on that one?

nice jack

and thats just the oxford st crowd
must see is bondi or manly beach

the Valley in Brisbane or the heart of Melbourne

or even my lil country town is nice
Jack Carter
Good Poster
Added: Jul 03, 2005 8:30 am
You forgot the Great Ocean Road - in summer or winter an awesome place and the girls there are just as great.
EvilJ
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 03, 2005 9:11 pm
ella hooper... she's just dandy.

If you ask me, nothing beats a Queensland girl. Maybe it's just because they wear less because of the warmer weather.

Mind you, I'm dating a russian.. so whatever.

QLD to win origin.
Jack Carter
Good Poster
Added: Jul 04, 2005 10:32 am
EvilJ wrote:
ella hooper... she's just dandy.

Ella Hooper what more can I say but phworrr Twisted Evil And she's a nice girl from country Victoria as well Very Happy
EvilJ wrote:
If you ask me, nothing beats a Queensland girl. Maybe it's just because they wear less because of the warmer weather.

Mind you, I'm dating a russian.. so whatever.

QLD to win origin.

QLD at Indy Carnival time is spectacular. Being a V8 Supercar freak I enjoy all the nice pics of the lovely QLD girls track side on telly which is why I don't think I'll ever fly up to watch the race because I know I'll never see it just looking at all the girls around the place. Although Melbourne in winter isn't so bad. All the girls might be covered up but who cares when they're wearing stuff that's so tight everything is nicely defined Embarassed