Author
DuSSelzya
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 04, 2017 9:57 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-05-01 - Dahlia Polk - Small Town Grind.mp4
File Size : 11.53 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:00:30

I photographed Dahlia in her small town just outside of Phoenix. She got shy when she started thinking about how someone she knew might see her. So we moved along quickly back to her place, but only after a Beef n'Cheddar. Dahlia is an exceptional beauty with a delicate and complicated personality. She could easily make it anywhere with her looks and intellect, but she chooses to stay in a relatively inhospitable place. Take a chance, Columbus Did!

screenshotscreenshot

RG
Protected Message:
--- You have to be a registered user to view this message ---

======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: May 08, 2017 7:00 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-05-03 - Jasmin Veracruz - Drinks Sancho.mp4
File Size : 54.48 MB
Duration : 00:02:25

Jasmin Veracruz was visiting Los Angeles and I photographed her at her hotel. The latter part of the gallery is from the night before. We enjoyed some cheap but rather tasty wine called Sancho. It got the job done. In the morning, we explored the fitness room, then jumped into the pool, but without changing into proper swimwear.

screenshotscreenshot

RG
Protected Message:

=======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: May 24, 2017 8:06 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-05-23 - Nina Gitch - Nothing is Permanent.mp4
File Size : 56.05 MB
Duration : 00:02:29

Nina Gitch is now officially inducted into the Zishy hall of fame. Her looks, her voice, her energy, it is no wonder why she has captivated many of us since 2012. Nina gives her all in this final gallery and shows why she is considered the queen of her neighborhood karaoke bar. Thank you, Nina. You have helped pave the way for other exceptional women that dare to tease, while leaving some lines uncrossed.

screenshotscreenshot

RG
Protected Message:

=======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jun 04, 2017 4:40 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-06-02 - Madison Sage - Hiking Sorta.mp4
File Size : 20.73 MB
Duration : 00:00:54

Madison Sage followed a relative stranger into the brushy hills above Brentwood. The idea was to take some nature photos for her modeling portfolio. Then it got weird. The stranger started asking Madison to remove one article of clothing after the other. Soon enough, this Tennessee girl found herself naked, rolling around in a secluded spot. She could scream for help, but that wouldn't do much good. Madison gave into her curiosity and elected to comply. Mac Demarco's "Moonlight on the River" is the song in the bonus video.

screenshotscreenshot

RG
Protected Message:

=====

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jun 06, 2017 8:52 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-06-04 - Jaye Lough - In Papal States.mp4
File Size : 42.45 MB
Duration : 00:01:54

Here's the return of the Jennifer Lopez doppelganger, Jaye Lough. This was shot by our friend, Mitia, in Italy. When searching for attractive and provocative women, I only live by one rule: leave no stone unturned.

screenshotscreenshot

RG
Protected Message:

=====

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jul 06, 2017 9:21 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-07-04 - Heaven Starr - Bull Creek 2.mp4
File Size : 33.52 MB
Duration : 00:01:28

screenshotscreenshot

fj
Protected Message:

======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jul 14, 2017 8:43 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-07-11 - Isla Brown - Clean On Me.mp4
File Size : 41.24 MB
Duration : 00:01:50

Isla Brown is back and bolder than ever. This time she gives us a peek at her daily shower routine. Isla took some convincing to be featured on Zishy, but once she found herself in front of the camera, it was clear that she loves to tease (and bounce, wiggle, shake, etc). Wham's "Everything She Wants" plays in the bonus video. Stay Brown.

screenshotscreenshot

fj
Protected Message:

====

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Sep 15, 2017 6:48 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-09-13 - Paula Swenson - Paula Swenson at the Palihouse II.mp4
File Size : 48.37 MB
Duration : 00:02:08

Here is the second part to Paula Swenson's gallery. This woman is incredible and raises the bar for my site. She could be a fashion model, or an actress, or a damn singer. We are lucky, friends. Action Bronson's "Actin Crazy" is the song in the bonus video.

screenshotscreenshot

fj
Protected Message:

=====

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Oct 08, 2017 10:36 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-10-07 - Kai Marley - Most Art Stinks.mp4
File Size : 32.56 MB
Duration : 00:00:53

Kai Marley and I visited the Bergamot Station in Santa Monica where the art struggle is real. Plenty of overpriced crap mixed in with a few rare gems. I once thought that becoming an artist would be a great way to avoid real work. I just needed to be clever and build hype around myself, then the suckers and the monies would follow. I was partially correct. I now realize that being successful as an artist also requires talent, thought, hard work, and luck, among other things. Don't be fooled by the multitude of shit-art with red dot stickers. No one is buying that garbage.

screenshotscreenshot

fj
Protected Message:

=======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Oct 16, 2017 8:26 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-10-15 - Dahlia Polk - With Nothing to Wear.mp4
File Size : 28.68 MB
Duration : 00:01:16

You may remember Dahlia Polk, the lovely girl from Arizona with the incredible figure. Usually, people spend loads of time choosing clothes that will flatter their body. Dahlia has a different problem. Most of her outfits simply do not do her physique justice. The thing is that garment makers tend to make clothes for normal people. They don't expect their clientele to have bodies straight out of a comic book. I assure you, there's nothing fictional about Dahlia.

screenshotscreenshot

fj
Protected Message:

======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Nov 15, 2017 5:46 am
File Name : ZH-2017-11-12 - Nolwenn Glass - Faller Me Home.mp4
File Size : 53.8 MB
Duration : 00:02:24

Do you feel that competition inside you? You want to be admired. You want to be at the top. Ahh that fucking Ego. That part of human nature that just won't be controlled. I wonder how much ego exists in a bee hive. We gotta work together. We gotta learn to be kinder. Let tbe beauty of Nolwenn Glass just exist. You don't have to own it. You don't have to keep it only for yourself. It belongs to her. Weinstein thought fucking beautiful women would bring him happiness. Look at the nightmare his life has become. Everyday you can make a choice not to be a slave to your ego. You can learn a lesson from Harvey's mess. As a quote from one of his company's films goes, "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang." Hang the mean, lazy, petty bastards inside you.

screenshotscreenshot

fj - Download File
=======

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Nov 17, 2017 6:29 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-11-15 - Sabrina Lynn - OMB Glue.mp4
File Size : 24.85 MB
Duration : 00:01:06

Sabrina Lynn is back with a visit to OMB, the Original Muscle Beach in Santa Monica. You can find it sitting just south of the pier. Once she stripped out of her hoodie, the sun began to shine bright. The OMB is an addictive place. Some locals will return on a daily basis, spending countless hours getting high and watching life pass by. I suppose the hope of seeing women like Sabrina emerge from the boardwalk is also a draw. To each their peach

screenshotscreenshot

fj
Protected Message:

==========

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Dec 05, 2017 8:58 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-12-02 - Monica Horne - Monica Horne To Catch A Sun Devil.mp4
File Size : 22.79 MB
Duration : 00:00:45

This visit to Arizona State University with Monica Horne made me reminiscent of my old college days. Even then, I was in constant wonder at all the beautiful women walking to and from class. One particular girl that I always crossed paths with after Econ 101 had me especially enthralled. Her smooth curves and flawless complexion, after many years, are still burnt into my memory. One day, out of the blue, I walked up to this stranger and paid her the best compliment I could think of. She smiled and I asked her on a date. She said yes. I eventually blew the opportunity, perhaps because I was too eager or too clueless, but I still learned a valuable lesson: the fear of failure is often worse than actual failure.

screenshotscreenshot

fj
Protected Message:

===========

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Dec 05, 2017 9:00 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-12-04 - Comet Nox - Joins the Zombie Squad.mp4
File Size : 103.9 MB
Duration : 00:03:27

Comet Nox returns with her old cheerleading uniform from high school. She recently repurposed it as a Halloween costume. I can only hope that this is what the zombie apocalypse will look like. We visit her backyard where Comet kills it on the trampoline. She warned me that excessive bouncing has its affect on her bladder. I don't mind. Maybe others will, but maybe they need to get back in touch with nature.

screenshotscreenshot

fj
Protected Message:

===========

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Dec 18, 2017 9:16 pm
File Name : ZH-2017-12-15 - Noelle Monique - Plays Word Games.mp4
File Size : 42.49 MB
Duration : 00:01:25

Up until recently, Noelle Monique was a thin girl with subdued curves. But now she seems eager to appreciate her blooming womanly figure. No, this is not the work of a doctor. This is the result of a healthy diet, good genetics, and a benevolent God. Praise Himeros! "Lighten Up" by the Beastie Boys is the track in the bonus video.

screenshotscreenshot

fj
Protected Message:

=========

Nude-in-russia
screenshot