Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 21, 2016 8:24 pm
First freeze, locked hands and letting go.

screenshot
screenshot

I decided to start the girls off with some locking hands and because that worked so well, I took it a step further and froze there entire bodies. All three were quite baffled and kept talking about it after they were able to move again. All three could not believe that not only couldn't they move but their arms were stretched out and up in the air for 8 plus minutes. Try it and you will know what I mean. After that Megan was holding the crystal helping her friends find their way into a deep trance.

File Size :69.4mb
Resolution :640x480wmv
Duration :00:29:06

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/fb469fd1138f4/First_freeze%2C_locked_hands_and_letting_go..wmv
Added: Apr 22, 2016 9:18 am
Please, please, please let me cum

screenshot
screenshot

Imagine three hot Latina girls screaming, squirming and begging to be allowed to orgasm. My suggestion that not only is everything possible in deep trance but it also makes them feel and experience everything a lot more intense than when they are awake, drives all three into blissful, uninhibited surrender. In other words, the girls are so excessively horny and the longer I let them wait for the orgasm the more they are willing to let go and experience their first uninhibited lustful surrender. Great obedience training. I don't know whether you are still imagining but it is probably time to watch the clip and see for your self.

File Size :40.8mb
Duration :00:12:02

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/dde7b16110540/Please%2C_please%2C_please_let_me_cum.wmv
Added: Apr 22, 2016 3:27 pm
Please teach me something new

screenshot
screenshot

First blank open eyed kneeling masturbation, mantras and obedience training.

I have the girls stand up, open their eyes, sink even deeper and then slowly strip down to their bras. Put to their knees, the girls now slowly let go of their own and quite unnecessary will and mind. I can feel them, one at a time, slowly drifting into horny oblivion. Ordered to masturbate each other, while staring at the swinging crystal, into mindlessness, all three experience something so intense and exciting, they never knew was possible. As expected, the more dominant Gloria takes a bit longer to let go of her initial resistance but ends up just as blissfully empty as her playmates. To watch the girls becoming increasingly aroused the more their minds seem to drift into the crystal pendant and or my hand in front of their eyes is very powerful. Of course the mantra helps as well.

File Size :47.8mb
Duration :00:08:38

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/4dc62296b374a/Please_teach_me_something_new.wmv
Added: Apr 22, 2016 7:36 pm
Please master command me

screenshot
screenshot

There is only one master

Back up on their feet my three horny Latina's are now facing me with their big empty eyes wide open. The repetition of there is only one master seems to send them even deeper and makes them more aroused with every repetition. That of course is only the warm up and after some more blank masturbation it is time for the circle walk and more mantras. I decide that my angels need a bit of a rest and put them out one at a time by holding their hands. Out cold all three now go through the always necessary eye checks and some limp body play, just to make sure they are in lala land.

File Size :31.8mb
Duration :00:05:18

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/4b78b6f0b9d45/Please_master_command_me.wmv
Added: Apr 23, 2016 12:50 pm
Do not touch me, please, please touch me

screenshot
screenshot

Our three hotties are made to believe that they are the finalists in an erotic dance competition. Naturally, being competitors and all, they don't really like each other and start trying to out do each other right of the bat. Strangely enough all three seem to be very horny and it seems to get worse every time they here the "click" and or their names. Now if you think that is strange how about the fact that they can not seem to touch their own pussies? It is almost like there is a force field which prevents them from touch their own pussy. I keep having fun with them by slowly but surely making them feel more and more aroused.
As expected at first they try to deny the whole thing, than start apologizing for being so unprofessional and finally they give up. Wait until you see what happens when they figure out that the only way to find relive, is to allow one of the other girls to touch their pussies. Naturally, Gloria tries to fight it for the longest time but eventually even she has to give in and let Megan do her thing to and with her. The girls had way too much fun with each other and I had to edit this segment a bit for time. Suggested by viewers.

File Size :85.9mb
Duration :00:13:01

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/e2332a4b72478/Do_not_touch_me%2C_please%2C_please_touch_me.wmv
Added: Apr 24, 2016 11:02 am
Three way trance

screenshot
screenshot

Melissa, Christina, & Diana get together for some fun. Melissa is excited because she wants to try out her new skills on her friends. Diana & Christina are skeptical, but willing to indulge their friend. Melissa attempts an induction,.. but as soon as everyone begins to stare at the pendulum,.. Christina & Melissa go under. Diana laughs in amazement but realizes that she now has two mindless slaves to play with. She makes the two zombies strip & walk around the room,.. all the while uttering her new favorite phrase, "Yes, master!" After she's had some fun,.. Diana snaps the two girls out of their trances. Melissa is embarrassed at her failure. Grabbing the pendent she makes another attempt. This time she succeeds. Diana is put under trance as well. Now she has her fun. She makes Diana strip. Melissa commands Diana & Christina to make out. After she's played with the two,.. Melissa snaps the girls out of their trance. This time Christina is angry at her predicament. She grabs the pendent from Melissa, determined to try her hand at ... but alas,.. she fails,.. and all 3 girls are drawn into a mindless state.

Features: Entrancement, Hipn0, Girl-Girl, Lesbians, Stripping, Mind Control, Woman Following Orders, Panties,Fondling, Big Tits, Zombie Walk, Yes, Master's

Starring: Diana Knight, Christina Carter, Melissa Jacobs

Category: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS
Related Categories: ROBOTS, EROTIC MAGIC, FREEZE, REDHEADS, GIRL-GIRL
Keywords: melissa jacobs, christina carter, diana knight, induction, timestop, legs, big tits, stripping, 3 way, bare legs, thongs, playmates, lesbians, entrancement

File Size :82.4mb
Resolution :480x270mp4
Duration :00:20:20

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/3a05da08d4cfd/Three_way_trance_.mp4
Added: Apr 24, 2016 7:35 pm
Cali Logan,Diana Knight - Do As I Say

screenshot
screenshot

Diana is tired of her lazy roommate Calif never helping out around the house. So,. she's going to put her new knowledge of entrancement to good use. Diana makes a deal with Cali - Cali will let Diana "try" to entrance her. It will be no use of course,.. as Cali thinks her mind is too strong. She's mistaken. Not only is Diana able to entrance Cali easily,... She is able to humiliate her by commanding her to strip completely naked, then cluck like a chicken,.. and make her say, "Yes, Master." Diana is loving her new ability! Diana wakes up Cali so that she can know her predicament. Cali is humiliated but defiant. Diana continues to control. She freezes Cali,,.. then uses the opportunity to have some fun with the hot little brunette. Diana rubs Cali to just within orgasm,.. then stops leaving Cali humiliated and frustrated. Now that the fun is done,.. it's time for Cali to do her chores. Diana commands Cali to clean the kitchen..... NAKED!

Features: Entrancement, Hipn0, Girl-Girl, Lesbians, Stripping, Mind Control, Woman Following Orders, Panties, Fondling

Starring: Cali Logan , Diana Knight

File Size :275mb
Resolution :1920x1080mp4
Duration :00:16:07

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/4747328cef937/Cali_Logan%2CDiana_Knight_-_Do_As_I_Say.mp4
Added: Apr 25, 2016 8:35 am
Candlebox, Diana Knight, Lucky O'Shea

screenshot
screenshot

We pick up right where Peri1s Of Knightw0man Part 2 ended... with KnightWoman's faithful side-kick Robyn tracking her locator beacon right to the fiendish foe Mystique's lair. Robyn finds the source of the beacon hidden inside KnightWoman's utility belt...but unfortunately, The Dark Knight is no longer wearing it! Robyn races off to find her partner!

We find KnightWoman being led into Mystique's inner sanctum where the vile villainess takes the opportunity to grill her new mindless slave about her secret identity. Still under Mystique's entrancement spell, KnightWoman fights hard to keep her alter-ego's name to herself, but slowly obeys her mistress's commands to answer. "My...name...is...Alexandra...Jane" she reveals. Being the new villain in town, she's unaware of who Alexandra Jane is. Mystique quickly digs out her phone and Googles it...only to find out her new sex slave is none other than Arkham Height's most rich & famous socialite, and president of Jane Industries! She questions KnightWoman about the Knight Cave, which Alexandra willingly offers, "Is located directly underneath Stately Jane Manor".

Mystique is thrilled at her fantastic luck, having captured such a valuable asset...and Arkham Height's most famous superheroine all in one trap! Her thoughts quickly turn to a huge ransom pay day as she gives KnightWoman a nice smooch on her exposed breast. But her big plans are momentarily delayed when The Girl Wonder enters the inner sanctum, looking to rescue her crime fighting partner.

Robyn is confused when she sees the entranced KnightWoman in Mystique's black spandex bodysuit, but vows to free her cohort and take Mystique to jail. Mystique gives a hearty laugh and commands KnightWoman to take Robyn down!

Robyn tries to shake KnightWoman out of the spell but is thrown across the room onto the sofa in one quick motion by her former friend. Robyn is grabbed from behind as KnightWoman attempts to choke her with her own cape. Robyn manages to slip free but is soon clocked with a round house punch that sends her reeling. KnightWoman winds up for a final blow, but the perky side-kick ducks under the wild swing and gets KnightWoman into a rear choke hold. Reluctantly, Robyn is **** to send her partner off to dreamland. "I'm so sorry" she says as she gently lays her friend to the floor.

Mystique then catches the Girl Wonder off guard with a sneak attack of her special cloth. She pulls Robyn in tight as the fumes do their thing...and soon Robyn joins KnightWoman on the floor in an involuntary slumber. Mystique laughs at the Dynamic Duo, and tells them she is off to go explore the Knight Cave!

KnightWoman & Robyn awake...and it seems Robyn's choke hold has temporarily freed her from Mystique's spell. The two race off to the Knight Cave to take the slippery siren down. Mystique is waiting for them, having found one of the weapons confiscated from the Jokester...a mystic bubble spraying that freezes whomever the bubbles touch in place. KnightWoman & Robyn arrive as planned and Mystique unleashes the bubbles upon them. The Caped Crusaders are no match for the Jokester's toy and are soon frozen rigid like statues.

Mystique takes this opportunity to entrance Robyn with her magical medallion right in front of the helpless KnightWoman. She swings the medallion back & forth before Robyn's eyes...unable to keep her eyes from following it. After a lengthy induction, Robyn falls helplessly under Mystique's evil control...and her first command is to send the frozen KnightWoman back off to dreamland.

With the Dark Knight incapacitated, Mystique quickly makes her new slave worship her boots and feet. Robyn mindlessly obeys her every command, licking her boots and fondling her feet. She then orders Robyn to use her vibra-wand to satisfy her misstress's desires. Robyn brings Mystique to a loud climax, which stirs KnightWoman from her slumber.

The still woozy KnightWoman confronts Mystique who commands Robyn to hold her in place...as she uses the the medallion once again to bring Alexandra back under her wicked spell. KnightWoman is powerless to resist the effects of the magical medallion, and soon is ready to do Mystique's bidding.

Mystique has KnightWoman lay on the interrogation table and commands Robyn to take off her boots and worship her partner's pretty, pantyhose encased peds. She then delights in **** Robyn to grope her partner's tits and ass. Mystique than has them trade places and lets KnightWoman have her way with her faithful ward. She removes Robyn's slippers and tickles, licks and sucks on her tiny feet. She then gropes the Girl Wonder's vulnerable body...squeezing her tits and running her tongue over her partner's perfect ass. Mystique is enjoying the lewd display and commands KnightWoman to use the vibrator on Robyn's pussy.

The Dark Knight first runs the wand between Robyn's spread legs as she lies face down on the table...and soon Robyn is helpless but to lift her ass off the table to position her sweet spot perfectly on the buzzing device....humping it as she whimpers with delight. They flip Robyn over and pull her leotard to the side, as KnightWoman brings her partner to several body shaking orgasms.

Mystique once again has them trade places...this time, with Robyn straddling KnightWoman from behind while rubbing the vibra-wand on the Dark Knight's already moist pussy. Mystique and Robyn take turns making KnightWoman have multiple squirting orgasms. KnightWoman's purple pantyhose are soaked through with her own cum. Mystique tells her sex slaves it's time they pleased their master.

Mystique hops up on the table and lies back into Robyn's waiting arms as KnightWoman glides the Hitachi over her fishnet covered snatch. Robyn plays with her misstress's supple nipples as Mystique grinds her clit against the vibrating head. Soon she is filled with lust and has several explosive climaxes that leave her a hot mess sprawled across Robyn's wet lap.

She thanks her two slaves for the show and sends them both back off to dreamland in a heap... and Mystique slinks off into the night.

File Size :1.44gb
Resolution :1280x720wmv
Duration :00:49:04

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/46d3eaa427bc7/Candlebox%2C_Diana_Knight%2C_Lucky_O%27Shea.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/465dd2d7799d7/Candlebox%2C_Diana_Knight%2C_Lucky_O%27Shea.part2.rar

http://fboom.me/file/78cf5d37f1fa1/Candlebox%2C_Diana_Knight%2C_Lucky_O%27Shea.part3.rar

http://fboom.me/file/430ff602688d1/Candlebox%2C_Diana_Knight%2C_Lucky_O%27Shea.part4.rar
Added: Apr 25, 2016 2:05 pm
Frozen pole dancers

screenshot
screenshot

Not remembering a thing our pole dancers are now posed and frozen, sent to their knees and played with by Daniel. More dancing around the "Pole" and it is time to sleep a bit.

File Size :35.3mb
Duration :00:03:56

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/f92d5e111ee91/Frozen_pole_dancers.wmv
Added: Apr 25, 2016 7:29 pm
Remote Controlled Stepsister

screenshot
screenshot

You just bought a new app for your phone that is supposed to control the reality around you. You're skeptical of it really working, so you decide to do a test on your bitchy stepsister. You enter a command for the remote to give her a wedgie, then press the "Execute Command" button.When she enters the room bitching at you again, she has a HUGE WEDGIE with her white Hanes underwear sticking out of her blue jeans. She's oblivious to this embarrassing issue though and continues to make fun of you for being such a loser and bitches you out about how gross you are. Perhaps this was just a coincidence, but it's hilarious, so you decide to try another command. You make the remote unzip her pants. It takes her a little while to notice and you can tell she gets a little embarrassed by it since she's the one calling you a loser and yet her fly was unzipped in front of you. There's a sense of satisfaction getting some kind of revenge on her for being such a bitch, so you make it happen a couple more times during her serious rant. "What the...ugh, this has never happened before," she says zipping them up again, trying to retain some dignity. You then decide to have her show off her butt for you in her tight jeans. She's ranting at you all while going through the motions that you've commanded. It's funny that she doesn't notice...but when she finally does, she's bent over with her butt facing you. Completely confused and embarrassed, she makes up some excuse about picking something up off the ground. She would NEVER show her butt to you. How gross! You're more convinced of the remote's abilities now, and decide to test it out on another level. You enter a command to make Ludella's boobs grow bigger, and you watch her BOOBS INFLATE right before your eyes, growing into MASSIVE TITS. She doesn't notice though and she continue to bitch at you. At least you have something to look at now. But...it would be nice to have a better look. You enter a command for her to strip down to her bra and panties. She strips for you, again oblivious of what she's doing until she's standing there in her underwear touching her tits...and boy is she humiliated when she notices. "What is going on here? And why are my boobs so huge?" There's concern and some fear in her voice now, but you're just getting started. This is too fun. You have complete control over your bitch of a stepsister...right at your fingertips. You make her pose for you and show off her curvy body. She's slowly slipping into a trance as she does, but keeps snapping back to reality, though she's unable to stop obeying your commands. She can't even fight it. Finally, you decide you want to keep her in a submissive state. She'll pay for being such a bitch. You'll make her your slave, and then she has to do EVERYTHING you want. EVERYTHING. Hooray for technology.

Clip Includes: POV, Bitchy Stepsister to Controlled Plaything, Magic Remote Control, Reality Controller App, Woman Following Orders, Female Training, Erotic Magic, Real Doll, Trance, Entranced, Stripping, Doggy Style, Sexy Posing, Humor, Big Butt, Booty Slapping, Boob Growth, Boob Inflation, Big Tits, Obedient Slave, Redhead, Bitchy Valley Girl to Submissive Pet, Ludella Hahn, Contains NO NUDITY

File Size :285mb
Resolution :1280x720mp4
Duration :00:12:37

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/eee16d16b8142/Remote_Controlled_Stepsister_.mp4
Added: Apr 26, 2016 7:16 pm
Blank frozen and orgasmed pole dancers

screenshot
screenshot

First we have Daniel take off some of the girl's unnecessary or excess clothing. Of course they are still frozen and quite unaware. To make them aware is not the best idea and I decide to let them go blank again. Daniel is dying to try out their orgasm triggers which in Lynn's case is a slight touch in her navel, Megan orgasms when touched between her legs and Gloria just needs a tap on her forehead to go off. Again, the girls are not aware of Daniel's presence which makes it all so much more fun particularly when they are frozen but aware of anything else but Daniel and of course throughout the pole dance scenes. In preparation for the next scene the girls end up on their backs and Daniel can not seem to help it, he just wants to keep playing.

File Size :50.2mb
Duration :00:07:52

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/2b6e9a7020a81/Blank_frozen_and_orgasmed_pole_dancers.wmv
Added: Apr 27, 2016 8:15 am
Hot for Tutor Nerd to Slut Transformation

screenshot
screenshot

Nerdy girl Ludella is back to her nerdy frumpy self. She made sure to leave the mask at home when she left for school today, but while tutoring a student privately, he brings up some of the dirty things her alter ego has been up to."What? No, that wasn't me. You must be thinking of some slut that I don't even know! Concentrate on your studies!" She goes back to explaining a long division problem but notices him looking her up and down. "Wow, that other side of me is pretty popular if he's even checking me out looking like this..." She goes back to tutoring, but her shoes magically transform into pink stripper shoes. She tries to hide them under the chair, but then her whole frumpy outfit disappears and she's now sitting in lingerie, transformed. "How is this even happening? I swear I left the mask at home." She crosses and uncrosses her stocking legs, rubbing them together and moaning. Finally she gets up, showing off for you. "Do you like what you see? Do you want to see more? Let me show you what I can do." She walks over and straddles your lap, her cleavage in your face moaning and grinning.

File Size :171mb
Duration :00:11:09

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/938a064dc3f60/Hot_for_Tutor_Nerd_to_Slut_Transformation.mp4
Added: Apr 27, 2016 2:47 pm
She-Mask Transformation

screenshot
screenshot

"I'm so excited to be at my first high school party with all the cool ! I can't believe I was able to get in! Normally I'd be at home reading my books right now. I hope someone will dance with me!"Shot POV, Ludella is a nerd girl in nerd glasses and frumpy clothes at her first high school party, but after rejection after rejection, one of the boys humiliates her in front of everyone. Feeling upset and embarrassed, she runs out of the room and tries to find her way out, but instead she finds herself in the library.I just want to get out! Where's the exit? Oh...this is a great book collection!" Distracted by a book, she trips over a box on the floor and discovers a mask inside. "This is interesting. Hmmm..." She takes off her glasses to investigate it closer, but it suctions to her face. GASP! "I can't get it off! It won't come off! It's glued to my face! I can't breathe!" The mask dissolves, revealing a new woman. "I feel different." Her old nerdy clothes are magically replaced by a sexy lingerie set. "I'm SMOKING HOT! I'm ready to let me wild side run free." Now transformed into a BABE, Ludella returns to the party to give the boys a show. "So, boys, who wants to have some fun?"

File Size :147mb
Duration :00:09:33

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/f4ccdcdc03916/She-Mask_Transformation.mp4
Added: Apr 27, 2016 5:05 pm
Nerdy to Dirty She-Mask Sequel

screenshot
screenshot

Nerdy girl Ludella is back to her nerdy frumpy self engrossed in a book on translations of Catullus when the phone rings, which is quite odd since her phone never rings. Surprised, she answers it."Hello? Who did you want to talk to? Me? Why would a popular boy from school want to talk to me? GASP! What? You want me to do what? You want me to put my mouth where? I'm not that kind of girl!!"Practically in tears from how humiliated she feels to discover what the popular boys tell her she did to them at the party and what they want her to do to them at tonight's party, she hangs up the phone and marches to where she hid THE MASK. "You stupid thing! Now everyone thinks I'm some kind of whore because of you!"She tries to throw it out, but when she touches it, her heart beats faster. "What was that? That feels so good." She moans in delight, touching it again. "Well, it can't hurt to try it just one more time. It feels too good to resist." This time she puts the mask on willingly, knowing what it will do to her. The mask disappears to reveal a sexier woman with bright pink lipstick, but because her clothes haven't changed, she doesn't think the mask worked anymore. The phone rings again and it's the same group of boys on the line. Having been transformed, she flirts with them, teasing with her words as to what she'd do. She tells them she's too much for them to handle. "Why don't you come over here instead and I'll show you just how wild I can be." She says seductively, while caressing herself, getting off on the game. Everything feels amazing. Her frumpy clothes transformed into lingerie while she was on the phone and she can't stop touching herself.I"I could get used to feeling this sexy all the time."She caresses herself all over, swaying her hips, her tongue tracing her lips. The doorbell rings. "That was fast. I guess he hurried. Well, let's get this little party started."
screens

File Size :131mb
Duration :00:07:33

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/c303fbd261b66/Nerdy_to_Dirty_She-Mask_Sequel.mp4
Added: Apr 27, 2016 8:35 pm
Tickled pole dancers

screenshot
screenshot

Daniel is holding the clicker in this one. The girls wake up screaming their heads off and jumping around like chicken with their heads cut off. All of a sudden it clicks and the laughing and tickling stops and the confusion starts. What the hell is going on? Daniel who is holding the clicker can not seem to get enough of clicking them in and out, meaning making them feel tickled and then confused again. The funny thing about all this is that they still do not see Daniel. Right after the girls go back to sleep, Daniel has to open Megan's legs and touch her pussy. I think I mentioned before that Daniel is a bit skeptical and he just had to make sure they were all asleep.

The segment starts with a part of the induction and goes right into the action,

File Size :40mb
Duration :00:05:05

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/4e5773af8152e/Tickled_pole_dancers.wmv