Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 18, 2019 3:51 pm
Dani Jensen - Trance Therapy

screenshot
screenshot

Dani has just recently gotten engaged but she's starting to get cold feet and hopes that the good doctor can help calm her nerves.After taking one look at her body he wastes no time putting her into a trance. Once in the trace she confesses that her fiancee doesn't know she's here, so the doctor begins to reprogram her mind. Soon she's stripping down to her sexy underwear and showing off her perfect fake tits. She plays with her body and beg for the doctor to make her cum.He counts down as she gets closer and closer to climaxing, snapping his fingers and waking her.

She falls to her knees and start to worship his cock. She thanks him for the honor of sucking him off as she spits and deep throats his cock. He takes his time as he continues to reinforce her new programming. She loves him. She needs him. She worships him. He is her master and she is his little sex slave. He has her take off his shoes and pants before telling her that after this session she'll call off the wedding, gather her things and move in with him. She'll be his personal maid. She'll bathe him with her body each morning and then suck his cock while he enjoys the breakfast she prepared for him. She'll do anything to make him happy anything to please him. She'll start going to stripclubs to find more sex slave for him to enjoy.

He puts her in front of the light as he pushes his cock into her tight pussy fucking her from behind as he continues to program her. She begs and moans and professes her devotion to him and ONLY him. No one else will ever have her holes again. She'll give them to him everyday, every week, every year until she dies. He owns her. She gets on her knees once more and puts his cock between her tits. She titfucks him as she looks up into his eyes begging for his cum. She needs it so badly. She needs to know she's made him happy. "All that matters is your pleasure" she repeats over and over again until he cums all over her perfect fake tits.
Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: BOY-GIRL, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, DIRTY TALK, TITJOBS, TITS FAKE - ENHANCED
Keywords:hypnosis,hypno, dani jensen, mind control, redhead, blowjob, cheating girl friend, cum on tits, doggie style, mantra, begging, spit, submissive dirty talk, sex slave

File Size :2.97 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:26:15

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0d40d308caa06/Mind_Under_Master_-_Dani_Jensen_-_Trance_Therapy.mp4
Added: Feb 18, 2019 11:08 pm
Trance Trap

screenshot
screenshot

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :89.0 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:07:36

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f6021b743b6d2/Trance_Trap.mp4
Added: Feb 19, 2019 8:37 am
Sheila Marie - Sheila The Sexual Hypnotist

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :247 MB
Resolution :720 x 406 MPEG-4
Duration :00:29:10

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/789858cf95f03/Sheila_Marie_-_Sheila_The_Sexual_Hypnotist.mp4
Added: Feb 19, 2019 3:21 pm
Nadya Nabakova - Manipulating the Real Estate Agent 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Bunny is SO eager to make commision on one of her listings as soon as possible. She isn't good at managing her spending and she needs a payday BADLY. Her new client is very promising, she is so sure he is ready to make an offer on the latest property. Even though she really needs get him to go to contract she has her limits. But somehow she is manipulated over and over into going WAY too far to keep him interested

Related Categories: SLUT TRAINING, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, FEMALE DESPERATION, MAGIC CONTROL, MENTAL DOMINATION
Keywords: slut training, big tits, 18 years old, schoolgirl

File Size :1.94 GB
Duration :00:45:20

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0ae0e702c9505/_Primals_Fantasies__-_Nadya_Nabakova_-_Manipulating_the_Real_Estate_Agent_1080p.mp4
Added: Feb 20, 2019 10:05 am
Hypno Session With Busty Girl

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :32.2 MB
Resolution :638 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:10:51

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/29903b222790d/Hypno_Session_With_Busty_Girl.mp4
Added: Feb 20, 2019 4:45 pm
Mind Under Master - Amara Romani - Need a taste p1

screenshot
screenshot

Amara comes home from a long day at school to find Master alone on the sofa. He knows what she needs, but makes her beg for it. "Please master, may I taste your cock?" She knows the rules, she needs to dress sexy if she wants to pleasure master. She changes into high heels and something skimpier, displaying her body in the hopes of pleasing her master. She gets on all fours and crawls to him, begging to taste him, but he'll only let her rub him for now. She's so submissive. So needy.

He permits her to kiss him, but continues to deny her his cock. "You need more spit" he says as he pushes his fingers to the back of her throat, he gag reflex completely gone. "Just drool on it" he commands as she eagerly tries to put it in her mouth. After making her wait some more he finally lets her take it into her mouth, "thank you master, thank you" she says so happy to have her fix.

"Look at how happy you are" he says to her "You need my cock so badly you haven't even asked about your girlfriend."

'Where is she? Where's Alex master?" she asks still high from the taste of him

"I got her and Lily jobs at the strip club" he casually explains "Right now your girlfriend is dancing on some men. How does that make you feel?" Amara holds back tears and mumbles in response as she sucks at her master's thumb, the taste of him making everything feel good. "It doesn't matter does it? As long as you get my cock" She nods and he permits her to suck him off once more. Seeing how well she took the news he decides to tell her what his plans are, "You're in a sorority aren't you?"...

Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, SWALLOWING/DROOLING, COCK WORSHIP, DIRTY TALK, BOY-GIRL
Keywords: amara romani, sex, cum addiction, begging, thumb sucking, sloppy blowjob, submissive dirty talk, heels, doggie, sex slave, mind control, sorority sister, co-ed

File Size :1.58 GB
Duration :00:14:00

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/63501c58db006/Mind_Under_Master_-_Amara_Romani_-_Need_a_taste_p1.mp4
Added: Feb 20, 2019 10:02 pm
Amara Romani - Need a taste p2

screenshot
screenshot

..."Yes master" she says briefly coming up for air

"I want you to take my candy and dose all of your sorority sisters, do you understand?"

"All of them?" she responds in disbelief.

"How may are there?"

"Thirty master" He likes the sound of that.

"I want them all by the end of the week" he commands

"Anything master" she pleads hoping he won't take his cock away

He takes her to the bed and make her crawl close to his face. "I want you to tell me that you love me" he commands. She hesitates.

"I l-l-love you master" she barely gets out

"Again"

"I love you master"

"Good girl, now say please fuck me"

"Please fuck me master"

Master gets behind her so she can look right into came as he fucks her. She praises him as he uses her, thanking him for making her his fucktoy. "You going to bring them all to me?" he asks

"Yes master I promise I'll bring them all to you"

Once he's had his had his fill he permits her to slobber all of his cock as she begs for his cum, promising to bring all thirty of her sisters under his power. "We'll all worship you master, we kiss and lick every inch of your body, we'll pleasure you all at the same time" she begs until he cums for her.
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, SWALLOWING/DROOLING, COCK WORSHIP, DIRTY TALK, BOY-GIRL
Keywords: amara romani, sex, cum addiction, begging, thumb sucking, sloppy blowjob, submissive dirty talk, heels, doggie, sex slave, mind control, sorority sister, co-ed

File Size :1.45 GB
Duration :00:13:00

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/d88a00aa2094c/Mind_Under_Master_-_Amara_Romani_-_Need_a_taste_p2.mp4
Added: Feb 21, 2019 9:16 am
Ivy Aura, Lily Rader and Nina Elle - Intimacy Creations p1

screenshot
screenshot

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, THREESOMES, BLOW JOBS, COCK WORSHIP, KISSING
Keywords: lily rader, ivy aura, seduction, girls kissing, submissive dirty talk, tit sucking, sloppy, spit, drool,mind,control,hypno,hypnosis, cheating husband, sex slave, fucktoy, simulated sex, macro, begging

File Size :1.73 GB
Duration :00:24:13

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e06cc1be3ced6/Mind_Under_Master_-_Ivy_Aura__Lily_Rader_and_Nina_Elle_-_Intimacy_Creations_p1.mp4
Added: Feb 21, 2019 4:32 pm
Ivy Aura, Lily Rader and Nina Elle - Intimacy Creations p2

screenshot
screenshot

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, THREESOMES, BLOW JOBS, COCK WORSHIP, KISSING
Keywords: lily rader, ivy aura, seduction, girls kissing, submissive dirty talk, tit sucking, sloppy, spit, drool,mind,control,hypno,hypnosis, cheating husband, sex slave, fucktoy, simulated sex, macro, begging

File Size :1.72 GB
Duration :00:24:19

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/51af095591047/Mind_Under_Master_-_Ivy_Aura__Lily_Rader_and_Nina_Elle_-_Intimacy_Creations_p2.mp4
Added: Feb 21, 2019 11:38 pm
Angela Sommers - F@ceb00k Freeze

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :310 MB
Duration :00:28:57

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/74d726b5180ec/Angela_Sommers_-_F_ceb00k_Freeze.mp4
Added: Feb 22, 2019 10:19 am
Mandy Flores - Slutbot Mommy

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :182 MB
Duration :00:15:41

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/2c8478d78ee41/Mandy_Flores_-_Slutbot_Mommy.mp4
Added: Feb 22, 2019 4:17 pm
The Pygmalion Effect

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :441 MB
Duration :00:41:21

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0871802befafc/The__Pygmalion_Effect.mp4
Added: Feb 22, 2019 10:33 pm
Angela Sommers - iClimax

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :422 MB
Duration :00:39:59

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c3593636e0ab8/Angela_Sommers_-_iClimax_.mp4
Added: Feb 23, 2019 11:04 am
Jojo Kiss - Coma Care

screenshot
screenshot

Jojo Kiss is hired to replace the former nurse for the famous magician, Holden the Magnificent. It seems the the previous Nurse Jericha Jem was taking advantage of the him sexually while he in his coma. She promises to take good care of him because she's "better than the last nurse".

Everything seems normal, her eye dilate. He seems in good physical conditions. As she continues to examine him she breaths in deeply "I don't know what they're using for your sponge baths but you smell amazing" she confesses.

Jojo must admit, there is something about him. It's like he's staring into her soul even though he's in a coma. "I'm sorry sir" she says as she realizes her hand is on his hardening cock. She tries to shake it off but before she realizes what's happening she kissing him. "Did you moan sir?" she asks and kisses him again, this time she feels him kiss back. "That's it sir kiss me" she begs and mounts him.

The other nurse wasn't crazy, she was trying to wake him up! Jojo grinds on him begging for him to wake, but realizes someone might come in. "I'll come back tonight" she whispers.

----

That night she's very excited to see him. "I have a surprise for you" she confesses and strips out of her nursing scrubs revealing a sexy little schoolgirl outfit. She climbs up his body and takes out his cock. "I'm going to wake you up sir. I'll do whatever is takes to wake you up"

She's a very devoted nurse. She sucks, spits and begs for him to wake. "I'm so much better than the last nurse," she says "I'm going to please you until you wake up. I'll come back day after day. I'll bring in other nurse who will help me wake you." She'll do whatever it takes. She'll stroke him and beg until he finally fills her mouth with his cum. She spits it out into her hand to show him and then licks it back up. "I'll come back with some of my nurse friends tomorrow. We'll wake you up sir."
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: jojo kiss, mind control, submissive dirty talk, comatose man, pov, lip smacking, begging, super powers, trance, cum spitting

File Size :2.64 GB
Duration :00:23:22

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/eb2cbf3cb12b0/Mind_Under_Master_-_Jojo_Kiss_-_Coma_Care.mp4
Added: Feb 23, 2019 5:33 pm
Frost Queen Origins

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :275 MB
Duration :00:28:34

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/594dcdd11908e/Frost_Queen_Origins.mp4