Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jul 09, 2021 11:50 am
Xev Bellringer - Staying After Class HD 1080p

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Amateur, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cum in Pussy, Spying

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
Class is dismissed for the day - don't forget to prepare for your presentations next week. Not you, you stay right there in your seat until everyone leaves. We are going to have a little talk. What was that stunt you just pulled? Nothing you say? Well what I saw was not nothing. While the whole class was reading silently, you were busy staring at my cleavage. You see, I can't have any of my students getting distracted... no matter how tempted you are. So how do you propose we solve this issue? You don't think you're distracted in my class? Oh well in that case, you should be able to pass this little test I have to measure your level of focus. All you have to do is complete this written form, the questions are not the slightest bit challenging. Go on, fill in the blanks. If you aren't easily distracted by my presence, you shouldn't have any trouble answering the prompts... with my bosom inches from your face. Ohh, you've barely finished the first question. I wonder how hard this would be for you if I just... sat on your lap. Oh dear, your hands are shaking and... oh! What on earth is that in your pants? Go on, continue with the form... shhh, you naughty boy. You asked for this. If you take away anything from this class, it should be that you don't go half way with a woman... that's it... put it in. Ohhh!! Mmm we don't have much time before the next class shows up... we better hope they don't catch us.

Hot Teacher Sits on your Cock after Class HD 1080p.mp4
Added: Jul 11, 2021 9:33 am
Leave Her For Me - Xev Bellringer HD 1080p

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Sister, POV, Cheating, Cuckold, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Pussy, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex
screenshot

I can't believe we only have a few minutes before your girlfriend gets back. I guess it'll have to be a quickie, as usual. I'm tired of going around her all of the time, I want you all to myself Matt. I mean look at this - you two don't even sleep in the same bed!

She doesn't please you like I do...keep your drained like I do. You're so tense, let me loosen you up with my mouth, baby. Mmm so hard...you need to mmph... unwind. I'm in a kinky mood tonight, Matt. Let's fuck on her bed, she deserves it!

Fantasy includes: infidelity, pussy rubbing, virtual sex, virtual blow job, missionary, riding, virtual creampie, pov sex, girlfriend fantasy
screenshot

Leave Her For Me.mp4
Added: Jul 14, 2021 9:11 am
Xev Bellringer TABOO HQ 1080p x265 Re-Encode

Mother, Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Cheating, Cuckold, Netorare, Male Domination, Passed Out, Caught In The Act, Jerk Off Instruction, Massage, Bathroom, Cum in Pussy

Mommy Needs Only You HD

Things started changing after the divorce. Mom became more intimate with you... always wanted to be close to you. But this was the first time she ever paid a midnight visit to your room. If only you weren't feverishly stroking yourself under the sheets right before the door opened... completely aroused by the time you noticed Mom's plump breast slipping out of the silk robe she barely tied closed. Your erection pushed harder than ever against the blankets. You knew it wasn't right, but you couldn't look away.

Did she just ask to climb under the covers with you?? There was no way Mom wouldn't notice your raging boner if she got in bed, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. She slipped in, so close your bodies almost touched... and asked why it was so hot under the sheets. She couldn't possibly know it was from jerking off... could she?

What else could a boy your age be doing in the middle of the night... Mom knew. And she wanted you to admit it. There was a look in her eyes that you had never seen before, and her hand squeezed your stiffened cock. Mom whispered lovingly that you were the man of the house now... and that you needed to take care of each other. Her mouth had parted seductively and she closed her eyes, enjoying the hot, hard flesh of your cock in her palm.

Your mother nestled herself between your legs, an erect penis inches from her face. She reassured you she'd be gentle your first time and pressed her lips against your swollen head, kissing it. Was this actually happening?? This was the one woman you thought you'd never have... the one woman you had been fantasizing about moments earlier, the only woman you wanted... your mother.

Xev Bellringer - Mommy Needs Only You.mp4
Added: Jul 16, 2021 4:58 pm
Your Friends Hot Mom Cant Stop Sucking Your Balls HD

This is all my fault! If I hadn't asked you to rub that sunscreen all over my body, oiling up my thighs and my breasts, you wouldn't have that... problem in your pants. I should have known, you're at that age and, well, you're starting to look at women in that way. Oh dear, it doesn't help at all that I'm spilling out of my bathing suit as we speak.

No, no! You have to stay here, away from my son! Well he's a very possessive boy... if he notices that his best friend has an erection for his mother, he'll be so upset. We have to figure this out, there must be a way. I can't leave you alone, you'll just keep thinking about me, then your huge--um, well that will never go down. My son is sure to come looking for us soon if we don't do something fast...

There is... one way. Listen, I'm going to do something to you that we can never do again, understand? We just don't have another choice. Oh my goodness... it's thicker than I imagined. My daughter happened to walk in on you during the last sleepover... and, well, she told me all about how BIG you are. Far bigger than my husband...

I... I have to use my mouth to make this go fast, to um, make you cum. It'll feel really mmmph... good... mmm. And you just won't be able to... mmm, stop yourself from exploding. Oh... it's been so long since I've had a cock this thick in my mouth. Maybe... mmm, maybe we don't need to rush too much...

Sex acts: blowjob, handjob, facial, cumshot, cum in mouth, female completion, ball sucking, cock kissing, pov, 1on1, eye contact

Xev Bellringer Your Friends Hot Mom Cant Stop Sucking Your Balls.mp4
Added: Jul 21, 2021 11:04 am
Keep Your Cock In My Mouth Forever HD

I won't let this end quickly. No matter how much you want that relief, how much you beg me.

After all of this tonguing torture and my wet mouth clamped around your rigid shaft, pumping and sucking passionately. It wouldn't take much now, you're right on the edge, ready to blow that sticky load you've built up.

I made sure of that.

It almost hurts, doesn't it... but you can't deny such an irresistibly delicious pain. I don't want it to be over. I want you to need me... to need my mouth. Forever.

Sex acts: blowjob, handjob, facial, cumshot, facial, female completion, cock kissing, cock licking, pov, 1on1, eye contact, lingerie, bra on, cleavage, edging

Xev Bellringer Keep Your Cock In My Mouth Forever HD.mp4
Added: Jul 24, 2021 2:52 pm
I Pledge To Blow My Brother HD

How could the sorority ask me to do this?! And to record it for them to watch... to make sure I actually did it... to pledge myself to their house... by sucking my own brother off. No matter how wrong it was, I wouldn't let a little hazing stand between me and the sorority.

It wasn't hard to turn him on. There's no way he could refuse taking a shower with a hot chick... even if I'm his sister. All I needed was some bogus excuse to squeeze into that tiny, wet space with him. To flaunt my huge, soapy tits, to let him stare as the water ran off my hard nipples while the camera recorded every dirty move I made.

He's such a pervert, I knew it wouldn't take much to excite him. I needed to keep pushing, to get closer. So I washed his chest for him... and his cock. As soon as my slippery, warm hands clenched his shaft, my brother could barely contain himself. He gave in.

I wouldn't let him savor this for long. Wrapping my lips around his throbbing manhood, I pumped my mouth up and down his shaft feverishly. He knew something was off, I was going too fast but I couldn't let him back out now. I confessed about the camera, the pledge, everything... and buried his cock in my mouth before he could respond. Within seconds, I felt him swell, pull out and blow a thick load all over my face.

Cum still dripping from my cheeks, I grabbed the camera and recorded the gooey evidence of my pledge... and I my brother's face. He didn't like that. In our struggle over the camera, we collapsed to the wet floor, my brother's naked body on top of mine. He seemed to take some sick pleasure in sandwiching me against the ground, dangling the camera over my head.

He was so strong, and so much bigger than me. There was no way I could get out from under him, no matter how much I pushed and heaved my body, my breasts bouncing against his chest.

Was he getting hard again?! What a total pervert!! I sucked him off and this is how he repays me?? He pressed the record button on the device and slowly inched his rigid dick closer to my pussy. This was going too far... this wasn't just a blow job anymore... this was what he always wanted. To fuck me senseless and re-watch the moment over and over and over again...

Sex acts: blowjob, handjob, facial, cumshot, facial, female completion, cock kissing, cock licking, pov, 1on1, eye contact, in shower, virtual sex, virtual missionary, incest roleplay, brother/sister roleplay

Xev Bellringer - I Pledge To Blow My Brother.mp4
Added: Jul 27, 2021 9:55 am
Xev Bellringer More TABOO HQ 1080p x265 Re-Encode

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Stockings, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Netorare, Male Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Helpless, Rough Sex, Cum in Pussy, Spying

Taking Advantage Of Your Slutty Mother HD

You had never seen your mother act this way before. Dress this way. Or… speak this way. Like a slut. You watched her prepare for her date through the door, snapping a garter into place while she talked to the other man on the phone. He asked her to slip her hand down into her panties… no, the panties HE made her wear. She moaned like you had never heard, and began rubbing her pussy furiously. She barely said it through gasps of pleasure, but you could make it out. She was ‘his little cock sucking slut.’ And… did she just cum?? For him?! It made you furious… even jealous. She was YOUR mother, she belonged to you. Not him.

Just as she hung up and tossed the phone aside, it slid off the bed behind the headboard. Your mother hurriedly reached through the wood slats to retrieve it and her lacy sleeve snagged and caught on a nail. She struggled to free herself, her massive ass bouncing in the air as she fretted about being late. Your mother realized she would need her son to come free her. She desperately pulled her tight skirt down around her round booty, attempting to hide the slutty lingerie. She had no idea you had been watching the entire time. Or that you were feeding the deep jealousy, letting it swell, and grow into… lust.

You actually enjoyed watching her struggle in front of you, trying to understand why her own son wouldn’t help free her arm. But the more she wiggled on the bed, the higher up her skirt pulled up over her ass. You made her admit to everything… the real reason she was going out that night… the reason she was dressed like a slut… and what she wanted to DO with that man. Your mother was at your mercy. You could do ANYTHING you wanted to her curvy body.

You pulled the skirt down around her wide hips, and pushed her blouse up over her juicy tits. Your mother gasped, shocked by her son’s behavior… and his desires. You grabbed and groped her creamy ass cheeks, and she protested. At first. But you knew what she was, what she wanted. A big, fat cock in her mouth to suck on. And you would be the one to give it to her.

Sex acts: virtual blowjob, implied creampie, virtual sex, virtual doggystyle, pov, 1on1, eye contact, incest roleplay, mother/son

Xev Bellringer - Taking Advantage Of Your Slutty Mother.mp4
Added: Jul 29, 2021 11:53 am
You, Me And My Mouth HD

My pussy gets so excited, so wet... when I think about your hard cock in my mouth. Just look at my soft lips, this warm tongue, my tight throat... they were designed to pleasure you... to make you cum. Your throbbing dick belongs in my mouth, and I was meant to suck it. If only you knew how much I fantasize about men using me... about being orally penetrated every day. These dirty thoughts are pushing you right over the edge, aren't they. Don't cum too soon... I want to savor your cock for as long as possible!

Sex acts: blowjob, handjob, cock kissing, cock licking, female completion, pov, 1on1, eye contact, dirty talk, cum in mouth, cum swallowing

Xev Bellringer - You Me And My Mouth.mp4
Added: Aug 02, 2021 7:40 am
0nlyfans.com - Xev Bellringer @xevbellringer69 [Update]

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, MILF, Big Tits, SiteRip, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Pregnancy, Male Domination, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Netorare, Spying, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Stockings, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Creampie, In Front Of Husband, Cum on Tits, Anal, Stockings
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

My boys... I'm so glad you found me And so, so excited to share my silly, slutty self with you! This is the place place to explore what turns us BOTH on Wink Ready to play?

A pure sex bomb with lovely curves and natural perfect boobs. Her performance is top notch in front of the camera. This is an update from the other uploaded pack. Its includes solo and pov blowjob and fucking,

Sex Acts: teasing, blowjob, cum in mouth
screenshot

Xev Bellringer Images and Screens.rar

Xev Bellringer Videos.part1.rar

Xev Bellringer Videos.part2.rar
Added: Aug 05, 2021 10:58 am
Xev Bellringer & Princess Leia / Party Sluts Creampied / 1080p x265 re-encode

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, POV, Cheating, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying
You couldn't take it anymore. You were trying so hard not to stare at all of those sexy babes in skimpy, lacy lingerie at the party... you'd hate for your wife to see the raging boner in your pants. This was your only chance. You HAD to get to your bedroom to jerk off. But it wasn't your wife who saw you leave...

Xev barges in, closes the door behind her, and confronts you about your stiff cock in hand. She already knows... she likes it. Her hands playfully trace her red bra as she coaxes that eager erection back out. She wants it badly. The wife's busy downstairs after all. Xev giggles and drops to her knees, taking your fat cock into her mouth. Until the knock at the door interrupts her.

It could be your wife, Xev rushes to hide in the closet. But it's not your wife strutting into the room wearing a tight, black little number. Leia... pushes close to you, lustfully moaning about how she's wanted you all night long. She can't wait any longer. She needs your cock parting her lips right now. You let her take your shaft in her wet mouth, knowing full well that Xev is watching everything.

It doesn't take long for her to bust out of the closet in a fit of jealousy. SHE was there first, so SHE should get dibs on your cock and cum! Xev knows about Leia's reputation... if she had gone on much longer, you would have blown a big, fat load deep into Leia's throat. Xev is certain she could milk you faster... but how quickly could the BOTH of them make you cum... together?

The two girls sandwich your thick cock between their soft mouths, gently kissing and tonguing your bulbous head until Xev can't take it. She needs to feel you pushing into her pussy. Leia cradles Xev's round ass, pushes the panties to the side, and slips your aching cock into her wet slit. Xev moans in ecstasy as she undulates her hips against you... until only minutes later, you fill her up with hot cum. It oozes and drips out of her pussy, making Leia hot with jealousy. It was HER turn next.

She takes Xev's place and slides down onto your sensitive, hard cock. Leia wouldn't leave without a creampie, and Xev would help her get it. She pushes back against you, each thrust into her tight pussy brings you closer and closer to a second orgasm... deep inside her. It feels too good, and you empty another hot, sticky load into the slut. Such sweet, eager pussies taking so much cum... But they aren't done with you yet.

You haven't used their mouths yet... and how can they allow you to go back to the party until they TASTE you, swallow you... savor you?? Your cock can't lie... your shaft swells up against their playful, wet lips and tongues. The sluts need your hot cum... one... last... time.

Xev Bellringer - Party Sluts Creampied.mp4
Added: Aug 11, 2021 8:58 pm
Fuck My Tits Or You're Fired - Xev Bellringer HD 1080p

MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Amateur, POV, Female Domination, Balckmail, Only Blowjob, Only Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits, Stockings

(1080p) Why don't you come in and have a drink with your boss, I'm sure the wife can spare a single evening with her husband...Just tell her it's for business. Don't let your wife's insecurities rub off on you, I can't have that in the workplace. Come in.

She keeps you on a short leash. Are things OK at home?... is your wife keeping you satisfied? Sit down and answer the question... or you're fired. Does she empty your balls regularly? I knew it. You didn't think I noticed you staring all of the time? Whenever I bend over and brush my bosom against your shoulder, your cock hardens.

This is work related. It's my job to manage people and keep them productive. How can my favorite employee get anything done with blue balls? I'm changing the definition of 'professional' - right now it's you're job to take that aching cock out and stroke it for your boss's big tits.

screenshot

Fantasy includes: titty fucking, boss/employee, blackmail, homewrecker, office domination, cock sucking, masturbation instruction, virtual handjob, strip tease, tit worship, cumshot, cleavage

Category: TITJOBS
Related Categories: MILF , TITTY FUCK , BOSS / EMPLOYEE , HOME WRECKER , BLACKMAIL FANTASYKeywords: xxx , xev bellringer , tit job , titty fuck , dick sucking , oral , female domination , femdom , stripping , seduction , nipples , woman in charge , home wrecker , cumming , cum on tits

xev bellringer fuck my tits or youre fired HD.mp4
Added: Aug 15, 2021 1:31 pm
Sister Caught With Dad - Xev Bellringer 4k

Daughter, Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Virtual Sex, Jerk Off Instruction, Spying, Caught In The Act, Cuckold, Blackmail, Netorare, Cum in Pussy, Handjob

Oh my God, did...did you just hear me and Dad together? You were supposed to be at soccer practice, what the hell are you doing back already? Embarrassing for you, how do you think I feel?! I know it looks really bad, but it's not. Look, let me sit down and we can talk about this.

It's just...ever since Mom left us, Dad has been coming to my room to talk and stuff. Then one night it happened. Don't look at me like that, it's so easy for you to get any chick at school, Mr Popular. But no guy likes me...except for Daddy. Pfft, don't try to flatter me...you're just saying that because you're my brother. It doesn't matter anyway, you're probably totally disgusted with me now. You...you're not? No way, this turns you on?? I can't believe it, what are the chances you'd be ok with this, let alone actually like it.

Oh wow, you really *do* like it...I totally see your hard-on. No it's ok, I've fantasized about having sex with you a bunch of times. You know, I'll take my bikini off if you take your cock out right now. You wanna hear me talk more about Dad fucking me? Only if you let me stroke you.

I don't want you to cum yet, I...I'm still really horny from earlier. It's really naughty to ask you this, especially since Dad has already been inside of me today, but can you fuck me? Oh my God, you are so kinky big brother! You want to fuck me in the same position Daddy did too?!

Fantasy includes: taboo, virtual sex, slut, doggy style, bikini, strip tease, foreplay, cum encouragement, dirty talk, confession, pov

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: VIRTUAL SEX , TABOO , DOGGYSTYLE , BIKINI , FOREPLAY
Keywords: TABOO , DOGGYSTYLE , BIKINI , FOREPLAY , STRIP TEASE

Caught With Dad 4k.mp4
Added: Aug 20, 2021 1:33 pm
Xev Bellringer Megapack (105 videos)

Mother, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, MILF, Big Tits, SiteRip, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Pregnancy, Male Domination, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Netorare, Spying, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Stockings, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Creampie, In Front Of Husband, Cum on Tits, Anal, Stockings

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Bio
I love making men cum with my vids! The more creative and unique I can be with my content, the more fun I have with it. Almost no story line is untouchable for me, I'm willing to branch out if you are Wink
Occupation
Actress

Birthdate

Sign
Taurus
Ethnicity
White / Caucasian

Nationality
American

Status
Married

Languages
English
Hair Color
Dark Blonde

Eye Color
Blue

Orientation
Straight

Breast Size
Natural 34D
Height
5'5" or 165 cm Weight
140 lbs Measurements
34" 30" 38" Body Type
About

Average
Tattoos
No

Piercings
No
screenshot

Xev Bellringer Screens.rar

https://filejoker.net/folder/vmokvqfdqs
Added: Aug 24, 2021 10:09 am
Xev Bellringer - Candle Lit Blowie HD 1080p (2021)

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Ok so yes, I went to the extreme of low light tests for the new camera and, given that, I am thoroughly impressed. Buuuut I doubt you boys are going to be concerning yourself with the technicals

~The being said, just imagine how delicious a well-lit scene is gonna be~
XB - Candle Lit Blowie.mp4
Added: Aug 28, 2021 11:10 am
Xev Bellringer - MOTHER and SON Vids in 4k

Cum In Mommy's Pregnant Horny Pussy 4k

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Pregnant, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cunnilingus, Handjob, Cum in Pussy

With every passing moment in that car, I felt hotter, dizzier... overcome by an intense need. A need for something I dare not tell my son. But I couldn't stop squirming in my seat next to him, touching my pregnant, horny body. I couldn't ignore all of the dirty thoughts that made me... want my boy. Who was that GIRL he was talking to after practice?? That floozy only wanted one thing, and it was MY job to make sure my son knew it. I could... show him. Just this once. So he doesn't make a mistake. I'm really just trying to help him. When a girl pushes her body against his... or presses her hand against his crotch, his mother will have already done it. Done everything that girl might want to do to his tight, young body. His hard, aching cock. And it's only fair that my boy helps his mother in return... to rub Mommy's sensitive clit... to taste her wet pussy... and to cum deep inside of her. Just this once.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: PREGNANT, ORGASMS, VIRTUAL SEX, MILF, **** MALE ORGASM
Keywords: xxx, xev bellringer, milf, older woman, younger man, preggers, preggo, nympho, cumming, bouncing boobs, coerced, cunnilingus, seduction, mom, family

Cum In Mother's Pregnant Horny Pussy 4k.mp4