SokolGK
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 27, 2019 7:05 pm
[center]
Gracie Glam (Clip Three)

screenshot
screenshot

I hear and I obey

Anyone here loves intense, mindless stares and slow monotone repetitions? I thought so.

Gracie is still very excited from the last segment. Now it is time to take her to a place she has never been before. A place so deep within herself, she never knew excited. After her first hands free orgasm, she suddenly feels her hands drawn into her pussy and the desire to pleasure herself seems overwhelming. Her wide open eyes stare at the watch while her thoughts, mind and will are slowly removed. Gracie's beautiful hard body goes into convulsions and I can feel her desire to please me. The repetition of the word "Thoughtless" drives her up the wall and shows how much she wants to be good. Her big open eyes glare over, and I can feel her drifting. Time for her to feel the intensity of her first open eyes orgasm (almost all you see is the white in her eyes). This segment is very intense, great mind removal; hands free orgasms, zombie like stares, long hard orgasms and complete surrender.

[ Hypno Incest, Hypnosis, Mother Son, Father Daughter, Brother Sister ]

File info:
Duration: 00:05:56
Resolution: 640x480
Format: mp4
File Size: 33.2 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/c03ff96aa20b8/Gracie_Glam_clip_3.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 28, 2019 8:59 am
[center]
Hypnotized Babysitter 4 - Alisha Benz

screenshot
screenshot

Alisha is babysitting Timmy, one of her favorites. Timmy says such sweet things to Alisha, telling her how pretty she is and how he wants to marry her one day. One afternoon, Timmy proposes to Alisha with one of the rings his dad uses on Mommy when she is being mean. Alisha puts the ring on her finger and goes into a trance. She stares blankly ahead and begins repeating her programming in a robotic monotone. Timmy is about to receive a crash course in sex ed.

File info:
Duration: 00:10:20
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 104 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/169e6fc2760d4/GGH_-_Hypnotized_Babysitter_4__Alisha_Benz_.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 28, 2019 12:53 pm
[center]
Jayde Symz - Trance Therapy - Hypnotized, Mind Contol part 1

screenshot
screenshot

Jayde isn't sure what she's doing at the good doctor's office or what it is he does, but after he explains trance therapy to her she's willing to give it a shot. He calms her quickly. Really from the moment she stepped into his office she's felt good. "What's the last thing you remember before coming here?" She thinks hard, he mind flashes images of her her dancing at work.

She's a stripper and a costumer came in and showed her something on his phone. Pretty colors. She gave him a blowjob in the VIP. "Would you like to show me?" the doctor asks. She gives him a lap dance but soon wants more. She takes out his cock and blows him, looking around to make sure the bouncers don't catch them. She begs for him to cum in her mouth. She just wants to please him. She'd never done anything like this before. After he fills her mouth with his load she remembers, it was him at the strip club. He was the one that showed her the lights. "That's right, now I want you to come see me every week and be my personal stripper fucktoy" Session 2: She wastes little time slipping his cock into her pussy while she dances for him. The bouncers won't notice she promises, but he wants more. He bends her over the sofa and fucks her from behind as she begs for more. She begs to worship him. She begs for him to use her body. She begs for his cum as she falls to her knees, sucking him off and titty fucking his hard cock. She begs and begs until he finally gives her the load she so desperately needs

File info:
Duration: 00:21:20
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 2.14 GB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/c4f9984d1297e/Jayde_Symz_Trance_Therapy_part_1.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 28, 2019 6:40 pm
[center]
Jayde Symz - Trance Therapy - Mesmerize, Trance, Brainwashed part 2

screenshot
screenshot

Jayde isn't sure what she's doing at the good doctor's office or what it is he does, but after he explains trance therapy to her she's willing to give it a shot. He calms her quickly. Really from the moment she stepped into his office she's felt good. "What's the last thing you remember before coming here?" She thinks hard, he mind flashes images of her her dancing at work. She's a stripper and a costumer came in and showed her something on his phone. Pretty colors. She gave him a blowjob in the VIP. "Would you like to show me?" the doctor asks.

She gives him a lap dance but soon wants more. She takes out his cock and blows him, looking around to make sure the bouncers don't catch them. She begs for him to cum in her mouth. She just wants to please him. She'd never done anything like this before. After he fills her mouth with his load she remembers, it was him at the strip club. He was the one that showed her the lights. "That's right, now I want you to come see me every week and be my personal stripper fucktoy" Session 2: She wastes little time slipping his cock into her pussy while she dances for him. The bouncers won't notice she promises, but he wants more. He bends her over the sofa and fucks her from behind as she begs for more. She begs to worship him. She begs for him to use her body. She begs for his cum as she falls to her knees, sucking him off and titty fucking his hard cock. She begs and begs until he finally gives her the load she so desperately needs

File info:
Duration: 00:21:22
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 2.12 GB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/a240a175c0101/Jayde_Symz_Trance_Therapy_part_2.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 31, 2019 8:45 am
[center]
Nikki Brooks - The Robot Companion

screenshot
screenshot

Aiden is a lonely scientist who has developed his own loyal companion. Throughout the years, the scientist began to develop feelings for the artificial intelligence beyond his control.

Being committed to the relationship with the fembot, he treats her like a girlfriend, and has come back from celebrating their anniversary. Because Nikkibot is designed to be a companion rather than an actual girlfriend, her design isn't ideal for him.

Desperate to give her sexual affection, the scientist gifts her a chip that will allow her to display that type of intimacy. He tells her to lie down on the table, which she is happy to do for him, and then strips her down.

Before installing the new chip, he powers her down, and her eyes close. After examining her, he decides to place the chip inside of her. He powers her back on, and her eyes shoot open, "Boot-ing new firm-ware. In-italiz-ing comp-lete. Down-load com-plete," the fembot says, raising herself up. She begins downloading all of the new simple functions from the chip, and then stands in front of her master. "Say a comm-and."

Satisfied and ready to try out all of his companion's functions, the scientist lies in bed. He calls for his fembot, and when he sees her, is stunned by her new appearance. "What would you like me to do, Mas-ter?" she asks him.

After commanding a striptease, the scientist is eager to test out Nikkibot's freshly installed sex program. He commands her to get on her hands and knees, and Nikkibot does so obediently, "Read-y for in-sert-ion."

After fucking her for a few minutes, he has her masturbate. However, in the middle of the command, Nikkibot glitches, "Shut-ting down." Confused, the scientist powers her back on, and she begins rebooting.

He, once again, commands her to masturbate, where she continues to glitch for a few seconds, "Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-stur-bate." Eager to finish himself off, he commands Nikkibot to fuck him missionary. As he fucks her, she moans robotically, and her core temperature begins rising.

"Core tem-per-ature at danger-ous lev-el," the fembot warns him. "Please shut down. Allow for auto cool-ing." The scientist continues to fuck her, ignoring her warnings.

"Cli-max init-i-ated," the fembot says as she begins moaning louder. Once she's reached maximum heating levels, Nikkibot begins malfunctioning. Her body twitches, her head moves violently from side to side, her speech repeats and stutters, and she freezes into place.

Her functions begin messing up, "Would you like sug-ar with that, Mas-ter?" She giggles, "Does this please, Mas-ter? Doe-doe-doe-doe-" She self shuts down, and the scientist, now stressed, knows he has to reinstall her chip.

File info:
Duration: 00:19:01
File Size: 192 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/1777db8393b86/Nikki_Brooks_-_The_Robot_Companion_1080p.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 31, 2019 6:45 pm
[center]
Kandy Kummings Hypnotized

screenshot
screenshot

Kandy has had a long trip to get to her vacation rental and all she wants to do is relax. She decides to check her email before she settles in, and finds a message from her property manager. When she opens it, she is greeted to a hypnotic, pulsing spiral with binaural beats. Kandy tries to shake it off, but ultimately succumbs to the hypnosis and goes into a deep trance. She is programmed by a robotic voice coming from the speakers, and is ordered to prepare herself for her master's arrival. The property owner arrives to find the hypnotized girl standing mindless and obedient, and wearing a new outfit. It isn't long before Kandy is stripped down to her panties and obeying every command without resistance

File info:
Duration: 00:12:42
File Size: 129 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/0373bd7943561/Kandy_Kummings_Hypnotized.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 01, 2019 6:18 pm
[center]
Lily Rader - House Pet - Daddy`s little good girl

screenshot
screenshot

He puts a leash on her and she poses for him by the fire, repeatedly her submissive commands. She strips for him. She sucks him off while he eats. She rides him. She gets fucked from behind as she says "I'm your good little girl"

On his last night there he find her crying, "What's the matter pet?" he asks stroking her hair. "I don't want you to go" she whimpers. "I'll come back, do you want to be fed again?" he asks. "Yes master, I'm so hungry"

She sucks him off again, begging for him to take her when he goes. She promises to be a good pet, she won't runaway, she plays well with other pets, she'll be so good she begs as tears well in her eyes. She's so desperate for his cum, to make him happy as she begs and begs until he feeds her one more load.

File info:
Duration: 00:26:10
File Size: 202 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/f41f4a4763bc7/Lily_Rader_house_Pet.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 02, 2019 7:42 am
[center]
Hypnotized Ebony Gives Father BJ

screenshot
screenshot

File info:
Duration: 00:17:53
Resolution: 960x720
File Size: 174 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/d2711f0847247/Hypnotized_Ebony_Gives_Father_BJ_.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 02, 2019 5:01 pm
[center]
Gracie Glam (Clip Four)

screenshot
screenshot

I am your mindless slave master

I am a mindless slave

Gracie seems a bit exhausted from the last segment but she is not nearly done yet. Using her exhaustion, I slowly drain the rest of her thoughts mind and will. Her sexy young body starts to helplessly quiver and shake again as she feels hit by the intense vibration of the sybian she is made to feel. Her body rhythmically sways back and forth just as if the machine was actually between her legs. Her eyes are wide open and hazy as she stares up at my finger. I can feel her mind running out as she becomes more aroused and the slow repetition of, I am a mindless slave, takes her down into mindless bliss. Orgasmed on my count of three, Gracie is now learning that she has no control over her orgasms.

Now we want to see and feel how much she wants to please and how submissive she really is. Ordered to masturbate, Gracie has only one thing on her mind and that is to make herself cum as quickly and as hard as she can for me. Again, her body goes into lustful convulsions and she keeps screaming, I am a good little girl. After a series of mindless yet intense orgasms, Gracie is now standing in front of me with her arms stretched out as she feels helplessly fucked and used. Her eyes are empty but the rest of her young body is more than alive, as she quivers and shakes under my suggestions. Very intense, mantras, white eyes, mindless yet hard orgasms and more of your favorites.

File info:
Duration: 00:06:21
File Size: 35.6 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/5dc370dbb98b5/Gracie_Glam__clip_4.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 03, 2019 4:22 am
[center]
Sadie Pop - Self Help Podcast - Daughter Mind Fuck

screenshot
screenshot

Sadie's been listening to a new Self Help Podcast her boss gave her and its making her feel very relaxed. His voice is soothing and comforting and it makes her feel oh so good. Then he arrives and she grinds on him, kissing down his chest. She's going to please him because its her purpose in life. She sucks him off until he bends her over to look directly into his camera as she begs him to use her little eighteen year old body. She's so under his spell she begs him to cum inside her. She doesn't care that she's not on the pill. She needs to feel his warm load. Later she lays licking his cock wearing only 8 inch heels, thigh highs and a leash. She praise him. She worships him. She begs to please him. She begs to be better than his wife. She's be a secret. She'll do everything he says. He's not just a man, he's a god. He owns her completely. She's been having her friends listen to the podcast and soon he'll have an entire harem of sluts devoted to is pleasure. As he gets closer she cry and begs for him to cum. "You deserve it daddy" she repeats over and over as she strokes his cock, her eyes welling up in tears until he finally give her what she so desperately wants

File info:
Duration: 00:19:25
File Size: 140 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/e8812a8dfdcc7/Sadie_Pop_Self_Help_Podcast.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 04, 2019 2:05 pm
[center]
Purity Falls To The Dance Of The Seven Veils

screenshot
screenshot

Purity is an unbeatable superheroine. Her pure heart and untainted soul give her an aura of invincibility and the power to disarm and disable any enemy. She faces off against a genetically altered Doom Trooper and she easily defeats the super soldier without breaking a sweat.

Now she has the mercenary behind special alloyed bars that even super-strength can bend. She compels the villain to give up the information about who hired him which leads her directly to the elusive Seductress. Purity is supremely confident, but even as she struts forward to take the Seductress into custody she finds her hand reaching out to touch the gorgeous gang leaders raven hair. She makes it a disdainful gesture, but the scene has been set. Seductress mocks her, telling her she isn't so pure if she is going to use force on someone that has no super strength or invulnerability. She issues a challenge. If Purity can resist kissing her, the Seductress will come quietly. all ready the swaying hips and soft voice of her enemy has Purity off balance and before she can say anything the Seductress begins the Dance of the Seven Veils.

With each veil she takes off the Seductress has Purity more in her power, binding her body with the veils as she dances and finally taking off the 7th veil to expose her perfect lips. Purity kisses her and the Seductress has her completely

An endless night of forbidden pleasures ensues and Purity ends up feinting in the Seductress's embrace with her eyes rolling up and mouth open from her last orgasmic moan. In the morning Purity awakes to find a huge dildo inside her pussy and flashes of confused memories of her total loss of control she doesn't remember everything that happened after she first feinted but she realizes that she must have giving in to every desire imaginable as she feels as if every inch of her body has been used for sexual debauchery,

In shame and still weak she manages to put back on her pure white uniform and trying to forget about what she just did she rushes away in fear that the Seductress will return and she will not be able to resist.

File info:
Duration: 00:46:03
File Size: 471 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/526b2abef7928/Dance_Seven_Veils.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 05, 2019 9:20 am
[center]
Experimenting on Brittany

screenshot
screenshot

Brittany is kidnapped on her way back to her apartment and held against her will by a crazed pervert. He has concocted several delicious beverages for his captive, and each one has a different mind altering effect when consumed. Today, Brittany will be a participant in an experiment to see how well each drink does it's job

File info:
Duration: 00:19:26
File Size: 199 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/18a9c710f1f34/Experimenting_on_Brittany.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 13, 2019 7:08 pm
[center]
Veruca James - Mesmerizing the Principal

screenshot
screenshot

My school's principal, Principal James, calls me into her office, and she's clearly not happy. I worked so hard on my research paper, and she has the nerve to call it appalling! What's worse, she said it's so inappropriate that I won't be graduating. What a closed-minded bitch. I have definitive proof that women are designed to be subservient to men, but she doesn't even want to fact-check my work. I decide to show her that my theories are spot on. She takes a look at my proprietary app designed to restore women to their primitive, natural state of sexual servitude.

File info:
Duration: 00:25:16
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 392 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/6fb74ca995e97/Veruca_James_Mesmerizing_the_Principal.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 15, 2019 9:22 am
[center]
Chris & Amanda Controlled - MCG

screenshot
screenshot

I had to do a report and presentation for a college class I'm taking, and I was assigned two hot girls as my partners. I had them come over to my place one night to do some brainstorming, but quickly grew bored of working on the report. I decided this was the perfect opportunity to test out my newly developed powers, so we had a little fun together. College girls have such weak minds

File info:
Duration: 00:21:13
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 137 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/cee92a2001930/Chris___Amanda_Controlled_-_MCG.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 15, 2019 7:09 pm
[center]
Gracie Glam (Clip Six)

screenshot
screenshot

Reluctant maid tamed and trained

Gracie believes to be our new maid/cleaning lady who has to put up with my advances while my wife is out shopping. I have to say, Gracie takes her new job seriously and it is more than obvious that she is way too proper to give in to my undoubtedly charming ways of trying to get her in the sack. Of course the idea of how I would love to see her try on the sexy little maids costume seems absolutely absurd. Well, let's see what she thinks about the new toy I bought for the k i d s? Looks like she thinks that it is just a silly toy and that it can not be anything other than a toy. Slowly but surely though, my little girl finds out what I mean by the toy having mind reducing powers and that some people experience the feeling of stiffness throughout their entire body. Slowly but surely, her body starts to freeze up, slowly that is.

Gracie's comments are priceless when she figures out that she can not move but by the time the "freeze" hits her head, her mind is gone and she remains mindlessly silent while I play with her stiff body. Of course it would be boring to just have her mindlessly stand there for ever and I decide to have her thoughts and mind come back just to see how she feels. How does she feel? Well, for one, very confused and what makes it even more confusing is my futile attempts to help her. I think the fact that she suddenly realizes that she is in fact wearing the sexy maid costume does not make the whole thing more understandable for her. How did she get into the costume? Oh well, before she can figure things out the waving hand sends her back into obedient oblivion.

Of course, our little girl endures a number of surprises and often not so wanted orgasms, more freeze play, mindless lust, more waving hands in mid sentence, confusion and embarrassment and so much more, during this really great freeze clip. How will I deter her from telling my wife about all this? Will she remain our maid? Will she in fact remember anything? Go find out for yourself.

File info:
Duration: 00:16:07
File Size: 90.4 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/b3954166997a6/Gracie_Glam__clip_6.mp4

[/center]