Author
SokolGK
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 08, 2017 3:28 am
Molly Jane, Cory Chase - Mindwarp Rings

screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Son becomes a man
Dad and son are sitting at the table when the son tells a dark secret. "I want to have sex with mom" he says. The dad laughs and begins to describe an ancient device that controls women. That can't be real the son thinks as dad calls in his wife Cory. "Submissive slut ready for command" Cory says with a permanent smile glued to her face.
Making Cory take off her ring dad explains to her that she is a sex slave. Cory doesn't believe it until the ring goes back on her turning her into a mindwarped slave again. He gives his son the other mindwarp ring and gives him the power to be a man.
He tracks down his sister Molly and convinces her to put the ring on. "You're a pervert" Molly says putting on the ring. "Submissive sex slut ready for command" she says, standing up with a blank expression. His first task is to have them strip naked. Molly has some trouble and needs her mom to help with her jeans, but soon their naked and on the couch legs spread waiting for their masters command. Alex commands them to rub each other, watching as his mom and sister bring each other to orgasm. Their dual moans, make his fantasy come true. "Orgasm complete" the girls say.

Scene Two: Family suck off
"Get on your knees" he tells them. "Yes master I will obey" they respond, looking up at him with blank expressions. He makes them suck his cock. Their heads taking turns mechanically sucking him. His greatest fantasy come to life as his hot mother and sister pleasure him. He forces them to suck and lick on his balls. Mom watches her daughter sucking her sons cock like a good slave

Scene Three: Filling up my sister
With his cock hard and wet he makes his sister lay on the couch and fucks her. "Oh, oh" She repeats mechanically as she is filled by him.
"Does this please you master?" She asks as he fucks her. He pulls her on top of him and Molly rides the hard cock. He fucks her all over the couch until he shoots his hot load of cum inside her.

Scene Four: Slave loves anal
"I love anal" Molly says as Alex brings his dad into the room. He asks what's going on. Molly asks for both their cocks. "I want double penetration" she asks in her robotic voice. With her dad's cock in her mouth and her brother's cock in her pussy Molly gets drilled from both ends.
"I love anal" She repeats as her father shoves his cock into her tight ass. "Oh Oh" she says as she sucks her brothers hard cock and gets plowed in her ass by her father.
Molly gets on top of her brother and fucks him. As she rides her father pushes her down and slides his cock inside her ass again. With both holes being filled by the men, Molly does as she commands and fucks as hard as she can.
On her back Molly continues to be fucked and licks balls until her brother explodes over her face. His hot cum makes her say "Thank you master" Dad follows with a cum shot of his own over her covered face. "Thank you master" She mumbles with cum covered lips.

[ Hypno Incest, Hypnosis, Mother Son]

File info:
Duration: 00:43:20
Format: 1280x720 / mp4
Size: 453 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/38dcb27b1358b/C4S_Barebackstudios_Molly-Jane_Mindwarp-Rings.mp4
Added: Sep 09, 2017 1:33 pm
Entrancement UK - Sapphire & Samantha

screenshot screenshot

Samantha Alexandra & Sapphire Blue

Bit of a tricky one, as it was a cold day, the heater had to go on and off a lot between recording sections, and the girls really like to chat and take breaks for cups of tea.

Got some fun reactions and sexy scenes out of them all the same though. Though the ladies do both like a good natter, they respond to the sleep triggers well and give good "Blank-face" Sam flirting with me when I make her love-struck is pretty nice, and there's some nice bonuses at the end for fans of the 360 degree spins I do.

Contents
00:00:30 Introduction and Chat
00:11:30 Induction
00:31:00 Sam the poseable dolly
00:36:00 Triggering SammiDoll to pose
00:37:00 Sapphire the garden flower
00:38:00 Flower blowing in the breeze
00:39:35 Sapphire eyes open, mind empty
00:41:30 Freeze trigger testing in trance
00:43:00 Frozen Sam
00:44:20 Sapphire poses Sam
00:45:54 Sapphire undresses Sam
00:46:20 Sam's reaction
00:47:20 Frozen Sapphire / Sam's Revenge
00:49:20 Sapphire's Reaction
00:51:30 Finger Snaps = Desire to give me their clothes
00:51:30 "Switch" = Realise they're nekkid
00:58:30 Nude Exhibitionists
01:03:30 No idea what their breasts are
01:05:00 Breast Fixation
01:05:40 Trying to think of names for their "beanbags"
01:07:00 Lovestruck Suggestion
01:08:20 Lovestruck by Lex
01:10:04 Switch: Sam calls me a perve
01:10:30 Lovestruck by my Hat
01:12:00 Lovestruck by Sapphire's Breasts
01:14:00 Lovestruck by mindlessness
01:15:00 Mindless Photo Section
01:16:40 Mindless Mesmerised Dolls Spreading and Stroking
01:18:00 Mindless Mantra for the Pocketwatch
01:19:07 Outfit Change, Frozen Dollies
01:21:07 Puppet Slaves Made to Mirror Me
01:25:00 Closing Induction
01:26:00 Closing Chat
01:28:00 Extra: Cut Content from the opening chat
01:32:30 Extra: Cut Content: Alternate Angle of Mantra
01:33:30 Bonus: 360 degree spin of Sapphire in underwear
01:34:44 Bonus: 360 degree spin of Sam in underwear
01:35:30 Bonus: 360 degree spin of both ladies nude
01:36:30 Bonus: Warm up Photo Showcase

File info:
Duration: 01:40:37
Size: 1.21 GB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/96fd2ef5d09e5/Sapphire__amp__Samantha.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/75dbbb2fb92bf/Sapphire__amp__Samantha.part2.rar
Added: Sep 09, 2017 4:41 pm
Limp fetish & Mind Controlled - Sister tranced with magic glasses & controlled

screenshot
screenshot

You ordered some "joke" glasses from the back of a comic book & they claim to put whomever wears it under a spell & entrance them. THe package comes when your sister gets her mail too & she just got accepted into a great college. All she has to do is reply to the letter of acceptance! She sees you open your "magic" glasses & being the bratty bossy sister she is, she grabs them from you & puts them on. The round lenses have multiple layers of circles & soon she gets woozy from the circles but then fixates into a zombielike state. You tell her to call you Master & she does! WOW, it's amazing & you're excited to what you can make you sister Katie do now!

File info:
Duration: 00:07:01
Format: 720x480 / mp4
Size: 40.8 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/5d5754f94237c/Limp_fetish___Mind_Controlled___Sister_tranced_with_magic_glasses___controlled.mp4
Added: Sep 10, 2017 4:40 pm
Previous parts you can find in this topic

Andrea Rosu 2nd Visit (clip 9)

screenshot
screenshot

Greek gods and fat guys

Andrea, who believes that I am applying for the position of the "spokes model" for a fitness chain now believes that I look like a "Greek god" and that I am not only the perfect candidate for the job but also that she just has to have sex with me. Watching her seduce me while making it perfectly clear that "i can handle her" is seriously hot and more than tempting Of course that all changes when she freezes up and comes back to her senses. Looks like the obnoxious fat guy is back trying to get her to. Poor thing is helplessly frozen, confused and bewildered about all this. Watch what happens when I start playing with my pen and the camera again.

File info:
Duration: 00:07:25
Format: 640x360 / mp4
Size: 31.1 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/2276cbfe4922e/Andrea_Rosu_2nd_Visit__clip_9_.mp4
Added: Sep 11, 2017 8:04 am
Lilly - Spring Break Mishap

screenshot
screenshot

Lily is ready to party on her spring break, and is meeting a group of her friends for a hotel party. She accidentally knocks on the wrong door though, and is greeted by a man who lures her inside with a free drink. Once he has Lily alone and vulnerable, he proceeds to put the young girl into a hypnotic trance using a pocket watch. Lily becomes deeply hypnotized and is now his mindless puppet. The man plays with Lily's bare feet and gives her a number of commands to obey before making her strip to her bikini and ultimately head mindlessly to his bedroom.

File info:
Duration: 00:13:08
Format: 768x432 / mp4
Size: 85.2 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/12576769567dc/Lilly_-_Spring_Break_Mishap.mov.mp4
Added: Sep 16, 2017 9:07 am
The Headmaster TWO - Lily Adams gets Trained (2017)

screenshot
screenshot
[ Hypno Incest, Hypnosis, school uniform, mesmerize, teacher fetish, corporal punishment, slut training, eva long, avi love, karly baker, lily adams, woman following olders, **** orgasms, submissive sluts, older men/younger women, cum in mouth, orgasm control, masturbation, orgy, orgasms, facials, mental domination ]

File info:
Duration: 01:00:35
Format: 1280x720 / avi
Size: 1.89 GB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/d8324af8ae46a/The_Headmaster_TWO_Lily_Adams_gets_Trained.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/49c9ff2af84e5/The_Headmaster_TWO_Lily_Adams_gets_Trained.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/cdd4a430dccf7/The_Headmaster_TWO_Lily_Adams_gets_Trained.part3.rar
Added: Sep 24, 2017 9:09 am
Mr Creep - Evil Aunt Evelin's Black Magic Potion

screenshot
screenshot

I need my nephew's dick inside me right now. That's a good boy. So how have your advances on your sister been working?.. Don't worry, we will have her soon. I've finally finished something that should work. Invite her over for diner tomorrow, if my potion works like I think it will, we should have quite a magical night.

Starts with the brother trying to shower with his sister. After that fails his aunt says she can create a potion to make his sister obedient. After drinking the potion she put into a trance. Upon waking up the two grope the sister. The sister will follow any order given to her. The two then force the sister to do various acts including kissing, blowjob, and cowgirl. Scene ends with the brother cumming in the sisters mouth.

File info:
Duration: 00:24:26
Size: 248 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/097714cb3583c/Girls_Gone_Hypnotized___Alisha_s_Second_Hypnosis_Session.mp4
Added: Sep 27, 2017 4:17 am
Girls Gone Hypnotized - Christina Hypnotized

screenshot
screenshot

File info:
Duration: 00:19:45
Size: 751 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/d71ae35af5d2a/Girls_Gone_Hypnotized_-_Christina_Hypnotized.mp4
Added: Sep 30, 2017 5:11 pm
Couples Therap

screenshot
screenshot

Steve's twin brother Stan is a licensed therapist, who counsels couples.

Sicilia and Andy are having relationship problems. She's frigid.

Stan uses watch and flame to thaw her out.

Now whenever Andy wants his wife to be loving, he just has to flick his bic.

.and Sicilia turns up the heat.

Back in counseling, Andy can't wait to show Stan how well the therapy has worked.

Sexy Sicilia gives a downright trigger happy performance.

File info:
Duration: 00:47:37
Format: 640x360 / mp4
Size: 197 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/f55795d8d0a0c/Dasiy_Full_Sesson.part1.rar
Added: Oct 04, 2017 1:36 pm
Silvia Santez - Sister Mind Control Voyeur

screenshot
screenshot

File info:
Duration: 00:09:59
Format: 1920x1080 / mp4
Size: 309 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/a7b3dd392c3ed/Silvia_Santez_-_Sister_Mind_Control_Voyeur.mp4
Added: Oct 09, 2017 12:05 pm
Selina

screenshot
screenshot

This is the only occasion (so far) that I've filmed two hypnosis shoots in a single day. I worked with Selina in the morning on the outskirts of her town at her friends house, and a few hours later I was meeting Bex and Lulu in the city at their student Halls of Residence.

Selina was 29 years old, very sexy and confident in front of the camera, and she took everything in her stride. With some people when they get hypnotized to see and experience something totally out of the ordinary, there's a "What the HECK!?" moment as they try to work out what on earth's going on. With Selina there was more of a curious "Hmm" moment as she considered what had just been happening.

I had her freezing n posing, tasting different flavours of ice cream on each thumb, and later on, warbling like the worlds worst karaoke singer. Some fantastic wide eyed freezes from this lady, especially when I make her think she's a kitten then dangle a pendant in front of her face.

Contents
Induction
Floating Hands
Statue Programming
Doesn't believe she's been entranced.
Trance Freeze
Favourite Flavours
Click Fingers = Instant Trance
Freeze = Freeze
Hypno Flashing
Feelings of submission
Musical Lapdancer
Dropping Deeper
Intellectual / Bimbo Interview
Hypno Pendant
Hypno Kitten
"I'm a slave girl"
French Maid
Pose = Strike a pose
Autopose1000 self posing mannequin
Fembot
Fembot dance
Fembot batteries die
Worlds worst Karaoke Singer

File info:
Duration: 01:39:58
Format: 640x480 / mp4
Size: 668 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/f742a8afbe49c/Selina.mp4
Added: Oct 12, 2017 1:29 pm
Girls Gone Hypnotized - Parker's Hypnosis Session

screenshot screenshot

This is not a fantasy, story-based video. The hypnosis in this video is real. This is Parker's first time ever being hypnotized. The entire session was captured from two separate camera angles. The editing has been kept to a minimum to allow the viewer to experience the session from beginning to end.

Parker undergoes her first real hypnosis session with our returning hypnotist, RHLOVER. The entire session was conducted online through the webcam, with Parker being guided into trance by the hypnotist, through visualization and relaxation techniques. I, of course, was in the room with her, filming and interacting as needed. Parker is dropped down into a deep, relaxing trance during a lengthy induction that focuses on relaxation and obedience training. Parker is taken deeper and deeper as she focuses on a ticking metronome, as well as being awakened and put back under repeatedly. She is trained to address myself and the hypnotist as "master".

After the induction, Parker is given triggers to make her freeze in place, knock herself out with a "chloroform" rag, and instantly fall back into a deep sleep. There are a couple of segments where control of Parker is given over to myself, in which I have her become a mindless sleepwalker, repeat mantras, and worship the camera.

Parker responded well to the hypnosis, and was genuinely confused, with no memory of much of the session afterwards. There are two times towards the end of the session where Parker did not respond correctly to a trigger, and the hypnotist addresses why this happened. All things considered, it was a great session, and fun to see Parker go under hypnosis for her first time ever.

After the session, Parker is brought out of trance and the three of us briefly discuss the session in a follow-up interview.

File info:
Duration: 01:08:10
Size: 722 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/03c0f2f4ee40b/Parker.mp4
Added: Oct 18, 2017 10:58 am
Girls Gone Hypnotized - Lucy's Hypnosis Session

screenshot
screenshot

This is not a fantasy, story-based video. The hypnosis in this video is real. This is Lucys first time being hypnotized. The entire session was captured from two separate camera angles. The editing has been kept to a minimum to allow the viewer to experience the session from beginning to end.

This video continues directly where Part 1 left off. Lucy is back in her new outfit that she was compelled to change into. The hypnotist, RHLOVER, asks her what she remembers about the session so far, which turns out to be not much at all. After a brief dialogue, Lucy is dropped back into a hypnotic trance and her obedience training from earlier is rein****. She is given some phrases to repeat, and believe more and more each time she speaks them. While in her hypnotized state, she is told to remove her top and repeat her mantras while being felt up. Later Lucy is brought out of trance without any memory of removing her top.

Next, Lucy is given a trigger that makes her instantly become mindless and obedient whenever she is shown a crystal. When the crystal is removed from her view, Lucy is left with no memory of what she was doing while looking at the crystal. Of course, this makes for some fun reactions when Lucy suddenly realizes that her panties are missing, or she's standing up for no apparent reason. A freeze trigger is also installed, which makes her unable to move from the neck down whenever she is shot with a toy gun. No matter how hard she tries to move her fingers or her arms, she is unable to do so, making for some fun reactions. Just like the previous segment, Lucy is asked questions through out the experience, both in and out of trance, so that we can get her perspective of how things feel for her. (As always, a full list of details about the session can be found below).

After the session, all hypnotic triggers are removed, and Lucy is brought completely out of hypnosis, feeling great, and the three of us briefly discuss the session in a follow-up interview

File info:
Duration: 00:41:12
Size: 416 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/6ee23683829a0/Lucy.mp4
Added: Oct 20, 2017 2:08 pm
Amanda - Car hypno freeze

screenshot
screenshot

[Public, Hypnosis, Freeze]

File info:
Duration: 00:31:36
Size: 358 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/8fe9f00d281e4/Amanda_-_Car_hypno_freeze.mp4
Added: Oct 22, 2017 6:56 pm
Glam Worship Femdom Clips - Dr Zaras Intox Therapy

screenshot
screenshot

Hello, so good to see you again. Well Ive just got your results in and there are some things we need to go over. Let me just bring up your chart here. So how are things at home? Wife still nagging away and you feel like something missing? Yes just as I thought. Well its hard to take in but you have loser syndrome. I know, it happens to a few but I am here to help. Just trust me and we can get this fixed. We need you to relinquish all control so I can get into your head and really figure out what the root of this syndrome is. I am going to put you under with some light . I am going to let you breathe in this medication as you relax. I am going to count down from 10, just breathe in and relax Good boy. Now Im really going to medicate you. Now these are called and these will lower your ambitions. Now same thing, just take long, slow, deep breaths in and out. Take it in nice and slow. Let your mind fall victim, dont think, just be. Let go and surrender. Thats it, you are going to come here every week and have a session with me. Before you go take a quick look at this sexy body of me, now go home and grab all that ca$h and come back here and tell me that youve left that wife of yours and that Im yours to do with as I please! - Lucy

File info:
Duration: 00:09:15
Format: 1920x1080 / mp4
Size: 93.7 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/b01915bac1b20/Glam_Worship_Femdom_Clips_-_Dr_Zaras_Intox_Therapy.mp4