Author
Dilend
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jun 23, 2016 11:24 pm
Mitch - A Bird in Hand is Worth Two in the Puss

screenshot

Old sayings have a funny way of always ringing true, don’t they? They’ve stood the test of time and have been proven again and again. I’m not quite sure if I got the wording right, but you get the idea. Ok, wait, I just have to say this: If you’re still reading this after laying eyes on this absolute DOLL of a babe we have for you this week then something’s seriously wrong with you man. Nobody likes to read that much. Would you just LOOK at this fucking girl!

Size: 160 MB
Format: mp4
Duration: 18mn 21s
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

screenshot
Dilend
Added: Jun 23, 2016 11:34 pm
screenshot

Moy spend hours in the beauty parlour. Because she is beautiful. Fucking incredible. She makes the best of herself, her face must be made up carefully and subtly. Her hair has multiple coats of conditioner, is soft, silky, straight and long. It flows over her shoulders and delicious micro tits. It has life and buoyancy. It is most important that hair be perfect. Also eye lashes and eyebrows. Eyebrows must be soft, thick and full, slightly tapered to the outer edges and with a definite stop in the middle. Equally important, and often seen is Moy's pubic hair. She has gorgeous lithe hips and a small pert bottom. Her vagina is clean well defined and not overly large. A nice shade of pink. But her pubic hair is her show piece. Jet black, medium short, and not curly, but wavy. Soft, thick in the middle. It can be brushed forwards a few inches, but it is usually curled casually so it sits neatly in the front of her panties, when she wears them. All this is done in the beauty parlour. They are not going to let you in, it is a girls' place, but you can look through the window. There are all the girls getting their hair done, and nails painted, spending good money on raising their net worth. And there will be Moy, lying on the raised bed, with one assistant applying makeup to her face, and another assistant gently combing her pubes. It is a rare sight at a beauty parlour, but an essential process for Moy. She knows that passers by look in. She is not shy. You would not be if you had a body and face like that. She is designed for showing off. When she is lying on my coffee table with my penis in her sweet pink vagina, she looks perfect. When she kneels on the floor sucking my penis, she gazes at the camera, and shows off her perfect face, with my cock in her gob.

Size: 570 MB
Duration: 25mn 35s

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Moy_AsianStreetMeat.mp4
Dilend
Added: Jun 23, 2016 11:51 pm
screenshot

The little VIXEN is back and she's cocked, locked, and loaded...with sperm that is. Yes, one of the most sought after female models from Creampie Thais is right where I left her. Lying back spread eagle on the bed dripping the largest load from the most precious little cunt in Thailand. My teen goddess just loves to please Daddy and today is no exception. My emo teen doll is dreamy to look at and devilish to fuck. I slowly ease my hard cock into her silky womb, then thrust my hardon deep into her cherished pussy until I climax with an enormous burst of cum. Watch the most famous Walking Street hooker get fucked and filled with a sea of baby making sperm.

Size: 283 MB
Duration: 11mn 14s

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Eaw_CreampieTHAIS.mp4
Dilend
Added: Jun 24, 2016 12:07 am
screenshot

HELP, I need medical attention! I need a doctor to help remove the smile off my fucking face. It all happened last week when I met 18 year old Thai slut Kung. She was wearing this HOT nurse's outfit with white stocking and red high heels. Damnit, I'm smiling already. So then 18 year old Kung exposes her totally amazing perky tits and I am all smiles. Finally she peels off the rest of her outfit and slowly kisses my stomach on her way down to my cock. She starts sucking my schlong and my grin is from ear to ear. Then, 18 year old Kung lies back and shows me her bald pussy. While smiling, I instantly plunge my cock into her smooth teen Asian cunt. Finally after exploring her vaginal walls with my smileometer, I pull out and shoot my cum all over Kung's 18 year old face.......and as each load splashes upon her open mouth, she's smiling!

Size: 220 MB
Duration: 15mn 18s
Resolution: 720x480

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Kung_AsianSuckDOLLS.mp4
Dilend
Added: Jun 25, 2016 10:16 pm
screenshot

Here is Tauey, she’s an 18 year old sexy little thai schoolgirl teen with nice perky little tits. Here she is looking so cute, still wearing her plaid miniskirt and high socks. She’s sucking cock and letting hard cock bang that hot little thai teen pussy! If you love teens, thai schoolgirls, and hot amateur thai sex, then Tauey and her bfs cock will fulfill your every desire! 1 extra little not, she’s 1 of my personal favorite thai teens on the famous site Thai Girls Wild.

Size: 317 MB
Duration: 8mn 23s
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Tauey_ThaiGirlsWild.mp4
Dilend
Added: Jun 26, 2016 6:50 pm
screenshot

Every year Thailand has a festival during the lunar moon of December named Loy Krathong. The beauty contests that accompany the festival are known as "Noppamas Queen Contests". Noppamas was a royal consort of the a king from the 14th century and she was the first to float a krathong. I didn't enter any of the contests this year, but I still dressed up. I was so horny all day as all the men were looking at me and taking photos, I just had to have come home and have sex as quickly as I could.

Size: 138 MB
Duration: 9mn 35s

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Royal.Consort_TussineeGold.mp4
Dilend
Added: Jun 27, 2016 1:03 pm
screenshot

There's literally a million and one ways to get laid in Thailand: Massage parlors, go-go bars, disco's, you name it. Well this Asian Suck Dolls update is truly unique. So im waiting my turn at a salon when 20 year old Thai babe Pinki approaches and asks me if I know of any way to keep her facial complexion smooth. Lucky for her my sperm holds magical facial cleansing properties ( its true ). I invite Pinki over to my place for a free sample. To show her appreciation Pinki gives me a sample of that sweet Thai vag! One look at Pinki's tight pussy and I knew how she got her name: her pussy is so tiny you can barely fit a pinky in it! After fucking that slit pussy every which way, a creamy eruption was unloaded onto Pinki's face. This cute Thai cocksucker went to the spa to get a facial cleansing, but what she got instead was a patented Asian Suck Dolls "skin rejuvenating facial".

Size: 181 MB
Duration: 12mn 30s

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Pinki_AsianSuckDOLLS.mp4
Dilend
Added: Jun 27, 2016 10:52 pm
screenshot

People ask me all the time what my favorite bar or GoGo is and every time I reply with 'Heaven Above.' It's notorious for having the most energetic teen superstars lighting up the stage with their perfect bodies and fuckable cunts. Last week I was there to celebrate a friend's birthday when I discovered 18 year old Beem. This girl had everything I like in a whore. Petite frame, braces, hairless pussy, and the innocence that doesn't even know what a condom is or does. I immediately skipped out of the party to fuck Beem and give her a fresh batch of aged whorist sperm deep into her youthful pussy.

Size: 402 MB
Duration: 15mn 2s

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Beem_ThaiGirlsWild.mp4
Dilend
Added: Jun 30, 2016 8:10 pm
screenshot

If you're a fan of Creampie Thais, then you no doubt recognize this beauty. Her name is Fern and she is a two time Creampie Thais model. After filling Fern's pussy with jizz twice, it was time for her pretty face to get a coat of cum. 21 year old Fern is soooo innocent looking that you'd never believe someone like her would be fucking on film. But yes, that's the beauty of what I strive for here each week at Asian Suck Dolls. After inspecting Fern's butterfly pussy lips with my mouth, it was time to let this sex starved Thai slut do what she does best: suck cock! After a mind blowing BJ, I was ready to pull out and shower Fern's face with sperm. But before the gooey finale, I had to penetrate one of my favorite Thai pussies of all time. A few position changes and my cock is ready to blow.

Size: 231 MB
Duration: 16mn 4s

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Fern_AsianSuckDOLLS.mp4
Dilend
Added: Jul 05, 2016 9:20 pm
screenshot

It's nice to know there are still some fresh teen princesses waiting to be inseminated. Phim is am 18 year old Coyote from one of the Walking Street Gogo bars. She's got a great face and a wonderful teen body. I had Phim walk around the room several times so I could gaze at her wonderful frame and mastermind all the dirty little things I was going to do to her. She paraded around nicely, removing parts of her Gogo outfits with each lap. First and foremost, I wanted to feel how well little Phim could suck my cock. Her bright pink lips opened to take the head of my cock into her mouth. Her cheap lipstick leavings trails of whore all down the sides of my shaft. At least it's not on my collar! Soon after I positioned Phim doggie style on the bed and entered her bare vagina from behind. This wasn't going to be a long session as my balls were warming up to the thought of cumming inside this barely legal teen. I flipped Phim over and entered her innocent hole once again and within a few minutes flooded her hairless pussy with all my jizz.

Size: 222 MB
Duration: 10mn 1s

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Phim_CreampieTHAIS.mp4
Dilend
Added: Oct 25, 2016 9:30 pm
screenshot

My balls told me to stop and drain the seed from them in anything wet and hot. Since I was in the neighborhood of Soi 6, I decided to take the lovely stroll towards the beach. Along the way there's hundreds of cock whores looking to suck you dry. Duang grabbed my hand and pulled me into her bar. Within minutes I was slamming my white cock into her bareback pussy and shooting my jism deep inside her. Now where was I going? Oh yeah, the beach!

Size: 319 MB
Duration: 14mn 52s

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Duang_ThaiGirlsWild.mp4
Dilend
Added: Oct 30, 2016 12:35 pm
screenshot

Once in your life you need to have a wild crazy fuck. Well today we have Febe to give us just that. Febe is a 18 year old university student from Pattaya with a body that just wont quit. Like other schoolgirls I’ve filmed over the years, Febe needs money for tuition. Febe is majoring in cum swallowing with a minor in deepthroating. This tiny titted Thai girl is well trained in all the bedroom skills and then some. Thai slut Febe pumps and sucks my flesh rod working me to rock hard readiness then the fun really begins. Febe’s shaved pussy grips my man meat nice and tight as I fuck her hard and fast. After some nice pussy pounding, I blow a thick and creamy load all over Febe’s cute face.

Size: 259 MB
Duration: 15mn 21s
Resolution: 960x720

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Febe_AsianSuckDOLLS.mp4
Dilend
Added: Nov 30, 2016 6:21 pm
screenshot

Check out this week's update. Her name is Maye and she can service your cock at a bar that specializes in strictly blowjobs. Yes, for a small fee you can have a young looking Asian whore tickle your balls and suck your dick. I love to stop in and check out the new talent and when Maye offered her services to me, we bolted to the short time room upstairs. Maye was an expert and although I getting head, I like cumming inside their unprotected pussies more. Maye didn't say 'no' as I drilled her fuck tunnel into a sloppy creampie mess.

Size: 256 MB
Duration: 12mn 2s

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Maye_ThaiGirlsWild.mp4
Dilend
Added: Dec 25, 2016 10:18 am
screenshot

Bright Lights, Big City - I know, during the day, it seems drab and ugly, but at night the city is beautiful. I love living among the bright lights. I am young and beautiful, and I can do everything. I look out over the city from a high balcony and I enjoy life. I am quite happy to have sex there on the balcony. I can do it anywhere. I do not mind if anyone sees, I quite like it really. I know I am a sexy young babe. I like my figure, I know I look good. I know I especially look good, when I am naked, when a guy is having sex with me. I can do whatever you want, where ever you want. I do not know why you want to have sex on the staircase, but why not. No one saw me there, because everyone takes the lift. You could have had sex with me in the lift. You took me to your apartment, locked me up and gave me a piece of plastic to play with. And I did play with the plastic, and I did enjoy it. With you watching. With the d****s closed. But really the best was being on the balcony. Watching the world, and the world watching me. Because I am small and glorious, and I shine in the middle of the night.

Size: 520 MB
Duration: 34mn 14s
Resolution: 960x540

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Sompit_AsianStreetMeat.mp4
Dilend
Added: Jan 07, 2017 9:39 pm
screenshot

This was one of my favorite movies to shoot because it really shows just how tiny I am. Let's say after finding your perfect Thai fuck doll you want to bring her back to your country. What do you do? Visas are difficult to get and take a long time. So a desperate idea would be to tuck your little teen into a checked baggage and take your chances on getting her there in one piece. Well that's exactly what I did. I managed to sit inside a some luggage for a really long flight. After being pulled out of the suitcase, I get fucked, facialized and then stuffed back into the bag. Well, it was a short trip, but well worth it.

Size: 157 MB
Duration: 9mn 17s
Resolution: 960x720

screenshot

screenshot
Download file Going.Places_Thainee.mp4