Author
Pepelopez712
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 08, 2005 1:33 am
hello everyone. i don't know if anything has been posted of this girl on this site, but maybe someone can help me out. i am looking for more pics of this girl but don't know where to look. does anyone have any others of her or know where to find any. i have more if needed. thanx for any help
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jul 08, 2005 1:20 pm
While this photo is probably one that makes her look a little older, this
particular model is not appropriate material for the Teenfuns site and
forums. If you know the original site, I suggest you look there.
Pepelopez712
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 09, 2005 1:36 am
well i didn't know that she is underage if that's what you are implying. i assumed the website was legitimate and legal. i apoligize if i offended anyone as i never intended to have such material
Elmo
Added: Jul 09, 2005 6:43 am
Yeah, that's what I'm implying. Smile When it comes right down to it, I guess that was a pretty lousy start to your posting. The trick is to find models who look y o u n g but really aren't.

As to what is l e g a l and what is not, in many cases, you have to leave it to the courts to decide what is art and what is not. Our hosts would simply prefer not to ever have to go before the courts.
Pepelopez712
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 09, 2005 3:19 pm
well like i said before, i had no intentions of posting non legitimate material, as the website i got it from assured it was legitamate. so once again, i apoligize to you elmo if it bothers you and anybody else. i don't want to cause any trouble for anybody.
funslover
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 09, 2005 6:12 pm
Penelopez712:

Elmo wasn't trying to scold you, just being instructive. Notice that the mods have removed the picture and censored certain references because they are forbidden here.
Pepelopez712
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 09, 2005 7:14 pm
i understand. i removed the photograph myself actually. i just want it be known that the website i got the photo from does comply with the 18 usc law
Mr.Paranoid
Good Poster
Added: Jul 13, 2005 9:55 am
[quote="Pepelopez712"]i understand. i removed the photograph myself actually. i just want it be known that the website i got the photo from does comply with the 18 usc law[/quote]

Well if that is the case and the photo is from that website then it is fine to be posted if the website states that she is over 18 and it is there in 1's and 0's then you covered. Unless it is no way possible like a 5 yea.r ol d and say they are 18+ So if you have the photo put it up and list the website where it came from.

I never expected Ivana to be of age but she is :o)

MAD
Elmo
Added: Jul 13, 2005 2:18 pm
That particular website seems to have totally different content on its site from what it advertises on Usenet. The picture that appeared here was so grainy, I doubt that it was downloaded from the site in that condition. More likely it was resized from a marketing shot.

Usenet groups are filled with logo'd photosets from this site, that feature girls who are REALLY young. I based my original comments on that type of content.
Pepelopez712
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 14, 2005 11:15 pm
well, i'm gonna post the pic again. it is from a site called virginsphotos.com. the site has a forum that is format pretty much the same as this one
Bigglesworth
Poster
Added: Jul 15, 2005 7:22 am
You see that blacked-out sidebar on the bottom right of the pic? You can tell by the colour/rounded edges - it's a photo from the B.D.-Company network. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. They're strictly forbidden on this server for their sub-18 content.

Elmo, you were right. Smile
Pepelopez712
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 15, 2005 9:38 am
actually i did that with the paint program. i didn't know if you could post the names of other sites here.
Pepelopez712
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 15, 2005 10:20 am
here is the original that i didn't paint the logo
Elmo
Added: Jul 15, 2005 2:26 pm
I recognized the blacked out logo in your very first post.

This company has released many photosets of models where they are heavily made up to appear a different age - either up or down.

Based on the known history of that site and many other sets I have come across from them, I would be highly suspect of this model. In the end, the decision comes down to the poster and site admin.

If you want to post it, go ahead. Just keep in mind that our hosts are ultimately responsible for the content you post.
Bigglesworth
Poster
Added: Jul 15, 2005 8:55 pm
Hey Pepelopez. Just in case you were wondering, here's a sample of the network's original logo. They have a lot of variants for their sister companies etc. And yeah, as Elmo said, you can't ever be sure if she's tw<b></b>elve or twenty. Razz