Author
kasparovitch
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 02, 2016 9:59 pm
Hi - I've searched this girl for a long time, but this is the only pic I could find. Next picture (second below) is one I found today from
Anna U Metart Terracota Babenko
and it's amazing they're not the same girl, but wear the same dress!. I think this might help a lot and I ask if you can identify this first girl (above, first picture). Please let me know..............................................

screenshot This is the one I'm looking for

Below is the Metart girl wearing the same dress:

screenshotThis is the one I found today that might help (same dress)
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 10, 2016 12:54 pm
kasparovitch wrote:
Hi - I've searched this girl for a long time, but this is the only pic I could find.

screenshot

I ask if you can identify this girl. Please let me know..............................................

That's an easy question ... Laughing

She is no other than Katrin (a well-known Galitsin Model). As such, there are 75 sets with her at Galitsin-News (most probably all of them have been posted here at the forum ... Wink , use the search engine ... )

The picture you have posted corresponds to pic#3 of the 62-picset titled "What shall we shoot now?" released on 23 November 2005 by Galitsin-News.

If you look carefully at the two pictures here below, you'll appreciate the cropping made to the original picture as to remove the lower part of the pic (where the watermark appeared). Fucking pirates !! Evil or Very Mad

screenshot

Have a nice day! screenshot
kasparovitch
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 11, 2016 8:28 pm
Thanks a lot andylo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't have helped better than that.

I'll check it all as you suggest Smile

Have a really nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, this dress the girls wear common to galitsin-news and MetArt is amazing.
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 12, 2016 11:34 am
kasparovitch wrote:
Thanks a lot andylo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't have helped better than that.

I'll check it all as you suggest Smile

Have a really nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, this dress the girls wear common to galitsin-news and MetArt is amazing.

You're welcome!

FYI ... Sergey Babenko and Grigory Galitsin were comrades and shared studios and in some cases models too ... remember nice sets of Valentina (Irina Pischasova, Galitsin's wife) were shot by Babenko at the Galitsin studio in Volgograd. If I'm not wrong, Yuri Deviatkin made some shots at the Galitsin Studio too ...

Nothing strange in the models 'custom' of sharing outfits available at the studio's wardrobe ...

Wink