Author
HentaiMaster995
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 24, 2018 6:35 pm
Solvalley School – New Version 0.6

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 23.03.2018
Language: English
Version: 0.6
Censored: No
Size: 1460 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Titsjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Bukkake, Gangbang, Orgy, Threesome, Lesbian, Fingering, Toys, Public Sex, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Seduction, School, Teacher, Uniform

Info: The player controls Alex, an ugly and stupid student at Solvalley School. Alex needs to study, work out in the gym, work to make money, etc., all for the sole purpose of fucking as many girls as possible.
The final version will have at least 6 “main” girls (probably more), each with its own “quest line” and ending, and a dozen secondary girls.

Changelog 0.6.0:
New scenes:
– Aya ending
– Visiting Sarah, Adrianna and friends
– Alexandra at the hot springs
– Amanda at the gym
– Amanda, Mary and Alanna on the beach
– Teachers in the park
New things:
– the player can date with the girls whose story line has already come to an end (only Lucy available for now)

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/d49b96636393d/Solvalley_School_-_Version_0.6

https://fboom.me/file/d49b96636393d/Solvalley_School_-_Version_0.6
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 25, 2018 7:07 pm
Monarh: The Rebirth – New Version 0.0.3

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 22.03.2018
Version: 0.0.3
Size: 2246 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Futa on Female, Seduction, Transformation, Succubus, Fantasy

Info: You play as Cham, a man recently transformed into a futa due to an attack by a unkown enemy. During your travels you will recruit many allies, including a few sexy monstergirls and even come to find out all is not as it seems as you travel for answers, revenge and the chance to fuck anything with a pussy.

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/0e36021f298d0/Monarh_-_Version_0.0.3

https://fboom.me/file/0e36021f298d0/Monarh_-_Version_0.0.3
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 25, 2018 11:23 pm
Heroines Perilous World – The Imposter – New Version 0.2

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 24.03.2018
Version: 0.2
Size: 118 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Titsjob, ****, Groping, Sexual Training, Mind Control, Corruption, Superheroine

Info: You are a supervillain with mind control powers who is pretending to be a newly arrived superhero in Megatropolis. The story opens with Archbaroness welcoming you to the city and from there you need to put her under your mental control so that you can, of course, fuck her!

Changelog 0.2:
– Typos and misspelled words from V1 fixed.
– Added dissolves to each “scene change” for a smoother visual transition.
– “end” screen added.
– As requested, expanded the intro.
– Added to Archbaroness’ section. Blow job while clothed, can get info on teammates, can make herself cum till she passes out with scenes after that event, interactions with Psychia (and then Lab Rat) through Archbaroness.
Previous Lines of code: about 400
New lines of code: 1292
Previous unique images in game: 32
New unique images in game: 93

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/143c71b8fa0d8/HeroinesPerilousWorldPresentsTheImposter-2.0-pc.rar

https://fboom.me/file/143c71b8fa0d8/HeroinesPerilousWorldPresentsTheImposter-2.0-pc.rar
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 26, 2018 1:06 am
Living with a Nympho – Full Game with Cheats

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 15.03.2018
Version: Full
Size: 292 mb
Tags: Flash Game, Date-Sim, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Footjob, Doggystyle, Threesome, Hardcore Sex, Public Sex, Seduction, Voyeur, Gloryhole

Info: Francis – once a real estate agent, now a young hotshot lawyer with the world on a string and a wad of cash in his pocket who’d never felt the need to slow down in life. He spent his money like water, the same way he did when he was in college, and every night was a party to him.
One night he met an extraordinary girl in a club – her name was Jazz. Within minutes, she dragged him to the women’s bathroom, locked the door and practically impaled herself onto Francis’ cock. No foreplay, no introductions and no rubbers, just raw and passionate sex right there on the marble of the ladies’ room.
The next few weeks, they fucked like rabbits. She wasn’t interested in his personal life, his hobbies and the things all romantic couples talk about. Francis, in turn, never asked about her life, family, boyfriends or girlfriends. Not even what she did for a living.
But reality crept back into their lives three weeks later in the form of Jazz getting arrested while they were at the club. He found out she had a warrant for failure to appear on an assault charge on an officer in the very club they met in.
Francis took pity on her and took her as a client, explaining he was a lawyer and was willing to help her. But because of her FTA, the District Attorney was considering having Jazz expelled from her school and possibly make her face some jail time.
Francis worked overtime, even meeting with her school’s principal, Miss Rose, to try to work out a deal of any kind. Although Miss Rose was hard on Jazz for lapsing after almost two years of effort, after much pleading and a box full of tissues later, she agreed to help her.
So Francis has only 30 days to help Jazz before her hearing. Will he be able to guide her to the path of good or… will he awaken the beast sleeping deep inside her? It’s up to you!

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/0506c684cf525/LwN_with_cheats.rar

https://fboom.me/file/0506c684cf525/LwN_with_cheats.rar
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 26, 2018 11:30 pm
The Coceter Chronicles - New Version 0.13

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 26.03.2018
Version: 0.13
Size: 1485 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All sex, Blowjob, Orgy, Anal, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Lesbian, Futa on Female, Humilation, ****, Monsters, Gloryhole, Fantasy,

Info: The story starts off in the world of Runda'almare, where a rift has appeared leading to our world. This isn't uncommon, however do to what happened the last time a rift appeared, the El'wen (Fae race of Runda'almare) are choosing to be cautious. You take the role of Tabitha, a not so normal Fae, who's been tasked with scouting the human world, and examining how they have evolved since the last rift. Though something isn't quite right, and the history books may have been lying about the last human world expedition.

Changelog 0.13:
The update notes haven’t changed from the beta version, so the change log can be found below. However I did fix Trixie not working, and removed the old lady from the Grocery Store. (Groper Guys wife)
This update marks the end of my work on Chapters 1 and 2, I wont be going back and adding anything further from here out to those (unless it is a bug fix) I’m pressing forward from here on out with new content.
One last thing, I believe I have fixed the Memory Leak crash related to maps.
— Bug Fixes —
Fixed a major bug caused by an Engine/Plugin compatibility issue. This particular bug was causing some events to not start or play out properly. This has been fixed.
More Grammar!
Fixed the first four save slots from not working properly
Fixed entering the Castle Dungeon from the Tunnels leading to a blank/unused map.
Fixed Render issue with Futa Tabi – She’ll look proper from behind in any NEW rendered images in game
Fixed Doors in the castle repeating dialogue
Fixed Yusara’s Panty Page going to Aurora after setting her Journal Background
Fixed Setting Keena’s Feyling journal background from freezing the game
Fixed a repeating paragraph in the Invasion Lore book in the Almare Library
Fixed the colored dialogue in the Brooke Workout event
Fixed Brooke Workout event not adding points to arousal
Fixed Ava’s Panty menu appearing when picking up Yusara’s Panties.
Fixed Xara’s Panties not appearing (note: they don’t appear till Day 3 of Chapter 1)
Fixed the King being in two places at once on Day 4 of Chapter 1
Fixed the Bodybuilder sex scene in the human world not lowering arousal when sex is had
Fixed the Bodybuilder sex scene triggering multiple times
Fixed Tabitha appearing with her glasses before she even has them
Fixed Shelly’s TC Quickie from not lowering Arousal when Shelly goes down on Tabitha
Fixed Talking to Bruske outside Calens cave triggering his dialogue multiple times (leading to an eventual freeze)
Fixed the Daily Read in Vurand in Chapter 3 from displaying the wrong Tabitha
Fixed an animation not playing during the Trixie sex scene (Futa)
Fixed Tabitha’s sprites in the Pixan changing scene (They were backwards)
Fixed The Futa Tabi Option not toggling Tabitha’s Futa status properly
Fixed Futa Tabi appearing without her penis in some conversations
Fixed Courtney not appearing in Larina’s tower if skip scene is used
Fixed the Gym not being available after Tabitha awakens.
Removed 2 redundant events
—Changes—
Updated all YanFly Plugins
Updated all SumRndDe Plugins
Updated Core RPGMaker Scripts to version 1.5.2
Added missing dialogue for refusing the Pixan advances
Removed the rather loud Female Moan sfx from the Marissa Sybian scene
Removed the rather loud Female Moan sfx from the Neighbor Peep scene
I rewrote all the Aurora based events, hopefully she’s working as intended now for romancing
Night Peep Events in the castle now add to arousal (Makes it easier to get the arousal needed for Taler scene)
Removed the Tint Effect on the first day in Vurand (Was hard on the eyes)
The last part of the Groper Guy questline will now allow a slutty Tabitha to continue into the backyard. (30 or higher.)
Chapter Select will now set all the Panties as being found in previous chapters.
Chapter Select will now mark Tabitha as owning the Yoga Outfit and Bikini when going to Chapter 3.
Tabitha will now mention how the numbers work when setting stats in Chapter Select
Tabitha’s Journal background will now change depending on Chapter and Futa Status
Made it a bit more obvious that some lore object have new dialogue with different people in the party.
— Additions —
Chapter Select Returns
New Story Events and a couple optionals (over 250 new renders)
Roughly a dozen new sprites (I lost count)
New(ish) Maps
New AI Detection Mechanic (I’ll be abusing this in the future)
Scene Replay has been updated to include scenes up through this update.
Flavor Text for more npcs.
—Panty Version Only—
1 scene added for Ava
2 scenes added for Courtney
1 scene added for Xara

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/8baef18a0a093/Coceter_-_Version_0.13

https://fboom.me/file/8baef18a0a093/Coceter_-_Version_0.13
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 27, 2018 9:49 pm
3Diddly’s World: Katie’s Corruption – New Version 1.18

Date: 25.03.2018
Version: 1.18
Size: 443 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Handjob, Blowjob, Anal, Lesbian, Humilation, Groped, Old Man, Fat Man, Threesome, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Interracial, Spanking, Netorare, Cheating, Erotic Adventure,

Info: I’m 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!
What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less **** like in alot of other erotic stories.

Main fetishes in my comics and games:
– Corruption
– Body modification: Breast and butt augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings
– Netorare
– Cheating
– Family Sex (to a lesser degree, will be included as an option in games but not comics)
– Girls being huge sluts!

Make your choice carefully! Some choices are not obvious. You need to increase those “manipulation points” on the right top corner to progress!

Warning: Only saves from 1.01 and up will work from now on.

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/efb4c48906745/Katie-1.18-pc.zip

https://fboom.me/file/efb4c48906745/Katie-1.18-pc.zip
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 28, 2018 11:27 am
My Hot Legacy - Version 0.2

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 27.03.2018
Language: English, Russian
Version: 0.2
Size: 476 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Groping, Stepsister, Seduction, Harem, Corruption, Voyeur

Info: Your beloved daddy, whom you have never seen in your life, two months ago gave soul to God. However, on his deathbed, he remembered the sins of his youth and told his new family to find you and take you to their house. And not only that Daddy was rich, so also his family is wonderful! Two sisters and their mommy are now at your disposal. At least should be at your disposal. Will you become the new head of the family or be disgraced? Depends only on you.​

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/3177d76b77838/myhotlegacy-0.2-pc.zip

https://fboom.me/file/3177d76b77838/myhotlegacy-0.2-pc.zip
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 28, 2018 6:46 pm
Lucid Dream – Version 0.01a Remake

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Version: 0.01a
Size: 110 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Titsjob, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Voyeur

Info: In this game you’re playing as a dude who dream about seeing some weird shit, and it come true.

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/2f7fc784e5695/Lucid_Dream_Remake_V0.01A-pc.zip

https://fboom.me/file/2f7fc784e5695/Lucid_Dream_Remake_V0.01A-pc.zip
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 28, 2018 7:24 pm
Welcome To College - Version 0.0.2

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Version: 0.0.2
Size: 307 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Seduction, Masturbation, Toys, Harem, Corruption, Voyeur

Info: You begin the game with the first day of college. But the focus is not only on meet and fuck, it is about creating a sound future with someone or by yourself. The classes actually contain informations and if you fail to study the game will end prematurely.
In other words, it's not your goal to fuck everything that moves, but rather balancing fucking everything that moves along with studying.​

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/690f0f745bb58/WTC-0.0.2-pc.zip

https://fboom.me/file/690f0f745bb58/WTC-0.0.2-pc.zip
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 28, 2018 8:21 pm
Chronicles of Leridia - New Version 0.3

Version: 0.3
Size: 1830 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Adventure, Female protagonist, Big Tits, Big Ass, Sexy Girl, All sex, Blowjob, Titsjob, Anal, Doggystyle, ****, Humilation, Groping, Bdsm, Hardcore Sex, Threesome, Gangbang, Goblins, Monsters, Fantasy, Warrior, Tentacles, Voyeur

Info: The story takes place on the Island of Leridia, in a small village called Masa. Sylia, a young and pretty girl wants to become a Guardian. If she passes the Trial, she’ll be the new Guardian of the village for one year, then she’ll go to the Capital to be a Royal Guard after her mission, like her mother did in the past.
But things are not going as planned…
Great…Another rpg maker game unfinished you say. Yeah, i know, there are a lot of new projects recently so it’s a challenge to convince you all for trying this stuff but i’ll do my best to get your attention.
This new version includes a Prologue and a complete chapter 1 with 3 episodes :
– A main quest with choices and consequences that may change the destiny of the heroine
– More Side Quests
– Two hentai Quests
– A more dynamic battle system
– Still Large work on the atmosphere and sounds : Birds, waterfall, ambient, Hentai sounds
– Description of a lot of things when checking it, exploration will pay (check the barrels for items !), more items and descriptions of things
– A New enigma
– A dancing mini-game
– A mining mini-game

CHANGELOG from 0.2.4 to 0.3
GRAPHICS AND MUSIC
- Changed title screen image
- Changed title screen music
- Improved lighting and graphics on all maps
GAMEPLAY
- Changed the purple rocks in grey rocks (destructible with shovel)
- Updated items that cannot be used to be in grey color
- Statues now only recover HP/MP and not state anymore
- Added a statue in Orc Bridge Map
- Deleted a Lv4 Requirement in the well of Masa
- Unlocked Farm Pentagram and Bedroom pentagram previously added in 0.2.4
- Healing Mixture price has been rised to 300 Gold instead of 90
- Added description to the Hentai Quest "The Stranger" (...in Masa)
FEATURES
- Custom H-Event in the Manor, Groundfloor Arrogance Pentagram
- Custom H-Event in the Deep Forest, Dynamic Pentagram
- Custom H-Event when mining in the orc mine (random event)

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/c59f3be8683e6/Leridia_-_Version_0.3

https://fboom.me/file/c59f3be8683e6/Leridia_-_Version_0.3
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 28, 2018 8:50 pm
Amazon's Island - New Version 0.02

Language: English, Italian
Version: 0.02
Size: 1147 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Handjob, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Groping, Lesbian, Toys, Seduction, Harem, Voyeur

Info: This is our hero, shipwrecked on this island as a boy, he was about to be killed as a male from the Amazons. Managed to survive thanks to a stratagem after 10 years become an adult, would like with your help, let the Amazons know the difference between being loved by a man instead of a woman. Will he succeed? You will decide it.
The game is quite "grind" based on the gain of experience points. The first month will be quite boring but you will need it to familiarize yourself with the environment. At the end of the first month there will be a surprise .....​

Version 0.02
- New "Delivery" event occur from the first 30 days.
- All the minigames and lesson are now skippable if you want, getting 5 workpoints for free.
- All the videos are now stoppable with a mouse click.
- If you accidentally loose someone, can see them again from the book's Video page.
- I suggest you, if you want, restart the game from the stratch because can get more and more exp, love
and social points due to delivery event.
- Getting love points to the Queen will be the hardest, i suggest you to get the kiss when delivery to her.
- Delivering the Queen add 1 Social point.
- You can now reach the first friendship level with all the girl Queen included.
17 new videos to see.
- Some dialog during introduction changed.
- It's possible now change MC name from "Preferences".
- Achievement image with sound.

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/31becfcd25723/Amazon_-_Version_0.02

https://fboom.me/file/31becfcd25723/Amazon_-_Version_0.02
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 30, 2018 5:37 pm
Deviant Desires - New Version 0.4

Date: 28.03.2018
Version: 0.4
Size: 1227 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Date-Sim, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Blowjob, Handjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Erotic Content, Blowjob, Handjob, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Aunt, Seduction, Harem, Corruption, Voyeur

Info: This is a rework of game "Family Matters​".

Changelog 0.4:
- Story Removal – In the last version I added a few scenes that have since been removed from this version, they’ll be back in it at some point but only when I feel the time is right.
- Intro Scene – The intro scene at the start of the game where the MC is sat at the computer has been removed.
- OS Intro – Older Sister now has a little mini scene at the start of the game to introduce her character, she’ll be getting more scenes in Alpha 5.
- Movement Indicators – I’ve made it easier to see what is clickable and where you can go.
- Character At Night – Mom/Younger Sister have both been added into their beds at night ( you need to visit Mom in the bathroom before she appears in her bed ), the scenes will be worked on in Alpha 5.
- Bathroom Scene – The bathroom scenes have been reworked and now start as a “spy” type scene, they’ll be more added to this in either Alpha 5 or Alpha 5.5.
- Aunt/Cous House – Aunt’s house can now be visited after your 1st day of work, however, that’s the only time it’s available, it’s introduces the characters and more will be worked on this in Alpha 5.
- Cous & Jessica Change – Both Cous and Jessica character designs have been changed.
- Mom Love Route – Mom’s love route has been implemented and now offers some rewards. ( keep in mind, the rest of this inc dom options will be available in Alpha 4.5 ).
- Stat Sheets – When you name the characters you’ll see a character sheet that offers some insight into the characters.
- Achievement System – I’ve started work on an achievement system, at the moment it’s very very basic and will need a lot of work in the future, not to sure when I’ll get to it though, I’ll add more in with Alpha 4.5 but only a few more achievement, further down the line I’ll add rewards to each achievement.
- Mom’s Beedroom – Mom’s bedroom got a little redesign as well.
- Ys Clothes Option – I’ve changed the way you look at YS while she is changing her clothes, you’ll now have an option at the end to pick which outfit you prefer rather than saying you like or dislike them all.
I’m sure there was more done, but off the top of my head I can’t think of what it is :p I really need to start jotting things down after I’ve done them :p

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/115547a9ba8bd/Deviant_Desires_-_Version_0.4

https://fboom.me/file/115547a9ba8bd/Deviant_Desires_-_Version_0.4
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 30, 2018 11:52 pm
Sister, Sister, Sister - New Chapter 9 - Version 1.0 SE

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 29.03.2018
Version: Chapter 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9
Size: 1070 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Erotic Content, Lesbian, Masturbation, Threesome, Orgy, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Domination, Bdsm, Orgy, Spanking, Seduction, Corruption, Harem, Voyeur

Info: Sister, Sister, Sister is the story of a virginal male protagonist whose older identical twin sisters help him to lose his virginity. There are branching pathways, player choices, and multiple endings. Will you romance your own twin sister? Your mother? The girl from across the street. Or someone else entirely?​

This is compressed version for easier download.

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/9ea0e4cfa8d18/SSS_-_Chapter_9

https://fboom.me/file/9ea0e4cfa8d18/SSS_-_Chapter_9
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 31, 2018 2:07 pm
Lily of The Valley - New Version 0.8 Day 2

Date: 29.03.2018
Version: 0.8 Day 2
Size: 1460 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All sex, Blowjob, Anal, Orgy, Lesbian, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Threesome, Interracial, Netorare, Cheating, Fat Man, Old Man, Gloryhole

Info: You will be playing the role of "Lily" and making decisions about the course her life will take.

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/fafcd7c074232/Lily_of_the_Valley_-_Version_0.8_Day_2

https://fboom.me/file/fafcd7c074232/Lily_of_the_Valley_-_Version_0.8_Day_2
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 31, 2018 2:58 pm
Corrupting Jennifer - New Version 0.6a

Date: 30.03.2018
Version: 0.6a
Size: 1269 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Handjob, Doggystyle, Interracial, Lesbian, Toys Erotic Content, Humilation, Groped, Cheating, Netorare, School, Teacher, Voyeur

Info: Jennifer is a 24-year old girl living in New York with her fiance Mark. They just moved into a new apartment due to Mark getting a new job. Jennifer had just finished college so she was still unemployed. She hopes to teach in a highschool as that is her dream job. She even already got an interview in a highschool not too far from her apartment. Everything was going perfectly until today…

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/2e163a0aaeb63/Corrupting_Jennifer_-_Version_0.6a

https://fboom.me/file/2e163a0aaeb63/Corrupting_Jennifer_-_Version_0.6a