Author
HentaiMaster995
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 30, 2019 12:17 am
Man of the House - New Version 0.9.2 Extra + Incest Patch

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 29.03.2019
Language: English, German, Portuguese, Russian, French
Version: 0.9.2
Censored: No
Size: 1539 mb
Tags: Unity-3D, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Titsjob, Hardcore Sex, Doggystyle, Erotic Content, Sexual Training, Bdsm, Fingering, Lesbian, Spanking, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Threesome, Seduction, Corruption, Voyeur

Info: In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.

Gameplay:
You will be able to freely move around locations, both inside your appartment and throughout the city. During your exploring you will encounter NPC’s, find items and trigger events.
You get to decide how you will react, affecting the stats of the NPC’s, namely: love and special.
The love stat indicates how much an girl loves you, increase this stat to unlock new dialog options and events.
The special stat is different for each girl and you will have to find out how to raise it. By raising this stat you will unlock more…exciting…dialog options and events.
Most actions and events can be repeated a number of times before they stop increasing stats, but be careful, wrong decisions might decrease a girl’s stats as well.

v0.9.2
New content
Extended one of Diane's event chains with 2 new scenes (and with 2 new animations).
Extended one of Ashley's event chains (with 2 new animations).
Added the start of a new event chain for Debby (just a small teaser).
Added a new cosplay collectable image.
Bug fixes
Fixed a bug that caused the nuru massage not to trigger.
Fixed a bug that caused Veronica to send you a selfie without triggering the scene.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
Extra version
Added some bonus images to the extra version.
Have fun with the new version!
Feedback is appreciated, as always!

INC Patch:
Just copy the mapping.xml file to same directory as the game (overwrite the existing mapping.xml)

https://k2s.cc/file/674cd9e6c6da4/mapping.xml

https://fboom.me/file/674cd9e6c6da4/mapping.xml

Download links:
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 30, 2019 3:06 pm
Terrible Laboratory - Version 1.02 (Full Game)

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Language: English
Version: 1.02
Censored: Yes
Size: 395 mb
Tags: Rpg, 2DCG, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, ****, Humilation, Bdsm, Sexual Training, Public Sex, Gangbang, Seduction, Voyeur, Robots

Info: 21-year old Doctor Konica Yaegaki is one of the most famous scientists in the world. Recently, she had been developing a brand-new robot; a technological breakthrough that could shock the world.
However the betrayal of her lab assistant sabotaged its development. In addition, competing companies are stealing away her other lab assistants. In order to repair the robot and save her lab, Konica must raise as much capital as possible!

Download links:

dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/b08e167243860/Terrible_Laboratory.rar

https://fboom.me/file/b08e167243860/Terrible_Laboratory.rar
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 31, 2019 3:04 am
Dating my Daughter Chapter 2 – New Version 0.21 + Extras + Walkthrough

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 30.03.2019
Version: 0.21
Size: 3038 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Titsjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Public Sex, Old Man, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur

Info: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
Info about game from Patreon: A lot of things have happened this month, and I’m afraid I have some bad news for the game. I’ll try to be as brief as possible.
Inc-Related Words Removed
This week, Patreon contacted me again and asked that I remove all incest-related words from the game before the end of the month.
That means basically removing all references of F and D being relatives in the script. They also asked for me to not link my game to websites that include incest content.
Since Chapter 1 is huge and it would take me weeks to make all of those changes, I’ve decided that I will remove the chapter completely from the Patreon posts at the end of the month. All of you have downloaded the game already, so this isn’t really a problem for existing members.
I will work on a patch next month so that new members can download it but until that, it’s best to take it out of here.
The bad news is that from now on, words like d*ughter, f*ther, D*d, etc have been removed completely from Chapter 2.
No visual scenes have been changed or deleted. The story won’t change either. Just the family-related words have been removed.
I hope that with these changes, I’ll be able to stay out of Patreon’s radar for a while. Since there won’t be any mention of incest or family members in the game, I think they will agree to leave my page alone for the time being. I’ve already sent them the details of these changes but they haven’t replied me back yet. Let’s hope they do it next week.

v0.21
About this update
Now that F and D have finally done the deed, where do they go from here you may ask?
V21 further progresses the relationship between D and the MC, the two of them being more comfortable having sex, and the side characters returning to see how or if they can still fit into the MC’s life and future plans, despite how much closer he now is with his daughter.
A lot of this update will be based in F’s town and the main discussion between F and D will be their plans for the future, moving to the beach town (aka “Seaside”) and what F will do for work.
But is D’s modelling career dead in the water, now that she’s left home to be with F?
How will the likes of Jennifer, Elena and Georgina react when they find out what F and D’s future plans are?
How will D react when or if she finds out you’ve been having relationships on the side (if you have done that is!).
The answers to most, if not all these questions will be answered as soon as you’ve downloaded the new update

Walkthrough:

https://k2s.cc/file/f1de1bc5ba75e/DMD_Walkthrough_-_v0.21.pdf

https://fboom.me/file/f1de1bc5ba75e/DMD_Walkthrough_-_v0.21.pdf

Download links:

https://filefox.cc/folder/utejzylkaf/DMD_Version_0.21

https://k2s.cc/file/4e3827dff2e81/DMD_-_Version_0.21

https://fboom.me/file/4e3827dff2e81/DMD_-_Version_0.21
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 31, 2019 3:37 pm
School, Love and Friends - New Version 1.3

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 24.03.2019
Version: 1.3
Size: 1292 mb
Tags: Unity-3D, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Titsjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Erotic Content, Handjob, Threesome sex, Fingering, Family Sex, Public Sex, Aunt, Seduction, School, Romance

Info: Experience the daily life of a high school student, **** to live with his aunt. Your choices will guide your adventure, some are irrelevant, others are permanent. They will influence your relationship with your family and your classmate. You could become their BFF, or even more… Maybe your different skills will help you achieve your goals. Good luck !

Here's the changelog for the v1.3.
Like the previous update, this one is adding new events and enhanced old one. I continue to add the base of the background. I hope you'll like it as usual.
New story
You ask it for a long time, Maria is here. But don’t be a fool, she’s your friend’s mother, if you think she’ll open your leg for you, you’re mistaking. Everything is slowly with her…
New events
- Who is really this mysterious Hailey, who seems so pragmatic? It’s time to increase your relationship with and find in her a new friend.
- The Family route is open. Want to learn more about your family? Go to countryside or watch a movie with them.
Events updated
- Like the previous update, you can now invite twins at the spa, with a new massage mode.
- The yoga is enhanced. After training with Mimi, find the new yoga teacher at the gym and increase your yoga skill. Oh, and offer Alice and Maria to train with you!

This game was previously known as "School, Love & Cousins". Due to Patreon's crackdown on inc, characters are no longer related. ​

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/3459897e3a117/School__Love_and_Friends_v1.3__Windows_.zip

https://fboom.me/file/3459897e3a117/School__Love_and_Friends_v1.3__Windows_.zip
HentaiMaster995
Added: Mar 31, 2019 5:50 pm
College Life - New Version 0.2.4 + Walkthrough (Fixed)

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Version: 0.2.4
Size: 1500 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Erotic Content, Fingering, Seduction, Groping, Public Sex, Masturbation, Lesbian, Family Sex, Romance, Voyeur

Info: You play as a male hero, whose goal is to finish college to become successful at life so he can help his family.
He's so smart, you don't have to worry about his education, but everything else is in your hands. Main quests serve only as introduction and it is up to you if you want to impress other characters or if you want to just pass by them. Improve your relationships by doing specific activities, hone various skills to get the edge at certain situations. Oh and yes, purse all sexual activites you can find.

Changelog Version 0.2.4:
added over 100 new images
added one new animation (another 30 images)
rerendered over 80 images, including Jane's lunch event, one of Joan's animaitons and Jane sitting at the desk in MC's room
added series of events called 'Cheerleading Decision' started at the stadium
added series of events called 'New Casual Outfit' started at the Main Hall
added option to massage Jane's breasts in the room
fixed major that caused crashes/unlocked hidden option, if player opened save menu/save the game on top of the hidden options
fixed bug, when on rare ocassion the game acted like MC was still in Jessica's appartment, even though he wasn't
fixed bug in Kara's 'First Touches' event, where option to look down wasn't working after using option to look even lower
removed almost duplicate lines from Kara's 'First Touches' that may have broken an immersion
fixed Jessica's achievement that was green from the moment her page was unlocked
fixed bug that caused to play repeatable sex scene after the cheerleader training right after you've finished the unique 'New Cheerleader' event
fixed bug that caused the time not to advance after talking to Kara during her lunch in the Main Hall
Thanks everyone, who reported a bug, especially Regardie for his amazing work on reporting a lot of bug and fixing typos and other text issues

Fix for Version 0.2.4 Full:

Download links:

https://filefox.cc/folder/bue14iyg2t/College_Life_-_Version_0.2.4

https://k2s.cc/file/074b00746ebd8/College_Life_-_Version_0.2.4

https://fboom.me/file/074b00746ebd8/College_Life_-_Version_0.2.4
HentaiMaster995
Added: Apr 01, 2019 1:23 am
Fall:Out – New Version 0.3a

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 31.03.2019
Language: English, Russian
Version: 0.3a
Size: 515 mb
Tags: Rpg, 2DCG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Doggystyle, Erotic Content, Masturbation, Groping, Seduction, Corruption, Monsters, Fantasy,

Info: This game centers around the adventures of Nathasha in a world devastated by war, where she will face marvellous encounters, interesting stories, artful enemies, fearful dangers, loyal friends and… other different things.​

Changes in version 0.3alpha:
The sound system in the game has been completely redesigned. Now our functionality in their use is much wider than the default RPG Maker editor can allow. The sounds themselves now have their sources on the map, and you'll honestly hear them at different loudness, depending on your distance to the source. There will be no more chaotic cacophony of sounds. Also added a flexible volume control that allows you to adjust the sounds of steps, voice, music and other things at your discretion.
The busts of the characters are optimized for a modular system, upgraded and expanded their call function, and thanks to the structure of the atlases and the overall weight reduction, the speed of the game with such resources has increased significantly.
About 90% of all the old graphics in the game have been redesigned and improved, both in terms of art and from a technical point of view. The game includes 5 new events and some smaller content.
Added Spine animations for the characters and enemies in battle, and also for part of the ordinary events.
Changed the structure of the inventory, as well as improved mechanics of working with it and other menus for the mouse and keyboard.
Added a diary feature where you can now view previously opened events at any time and for an unlimited number of times.
The combat system has been improved, the battle log has been changed, new status effects have been added, and enemies now have a chance to drop various items.
The range of items is also expanded, and the use of some of them is now accompanied by visual inserts.
The system of trade and value of goods has been redesigned, and added the ability to meet with wandering merchants in the wasteland.
Khan Base. Now, once you know the information about its location, you can visit it.
Added a Mysterious stranger mechanic that allows a 50% chance of avoiding death upon defeat in combat. Also, this mechanics is used by some opponents in the game for their own unique events.
Improved save and load capability. Now you can assign unique names to your saves, as well as import and export them to separate files for easy sharing and moving. Attention! Old saves are no longer valid and won't work in this and all future versions.
Advanced functionality for error detection has been introduced. Now, when a malfunction occurs, all the necessary data will be automatically collected in a separate file, to which, if desired, you can leave your clarifying comment. All you need to do is save and send it to us by email and we will fix the problem.
Other small modifications, improvements, fixes and the like that few people will pay attention to as long as they all function properly. Like this hack, for example.

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/55548563dcf62/FallOut_03Alpha_32-64.rar

https://fboom.me/file/55548563dcf62/FallOut_03Alpha_32-64.rar
HentaiMaster995
Added: Apr 01, 2019 1:03 pm
Time Travel Saga - New Version 0.5

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 28.03.2019
Version: 0.5
Size: 562 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, ****, Humilation, Groping, Seduction, Corruption, School, Teacher, Voyeur

Info: This game is about a nerd with ambition to be a doctor, living with his mother's friend since his parent passed away in a car accident. What will his fate gonna be? It depends all on your choice.​

V.05
Change the game to 3D art style.
Change the content pretty much (it now more exciting and more logical)
3 new locations.
3 new characters.
Fix some bugs.

Download links:

dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/a73ea2fa79a47/Time_Travel_Saga_05.rar

https://fboom.me/file/a73ea2fa79a47/Time_Travel_Saga_05.rar
HentaiMaster995
Added: Apr 01, 2019 5:16 pm
A New Dawn - New Version 1.6.1

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 01.04.2019
Version: 1.6.1
Size: 1817 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Animation, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Titsjob, Doggystyle, Group Sex, Gangbang, Hardcore sex, Threesome, Futa on Female, Humilation, Captured, Interracial, Groped, Monsters, Warriors, Fantasy

Info: The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
What I want to focus on:
Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.
More ways to complete missions, if you get a mission you don’t have to complete it the way it should. You could find another way to do it. Like throw away or sell the item, but then you’ll mind gets affected in the process.
A smart way to express all the relevant aspects of the characters mind in conversations and scenes.
Many alternate routes.
No fights ever! Too annoying!
More bad endings, I want to give you freedom but at a cost. Some actions might lead to bad ends.

Version 1.6.1:
Scenes
+ Anal glory hole scene orc city
+ Anal glory hole scene orc city
+ vaginal glory hole scene orc city
+ vaginal glory hole scene orc city
+ bj glory hole scene orc city
+ bj glory hole scene orc city
+ A scene with Bogwart, Sarah and Sophia.
Shorter scenes
+ A new shorter scene (Victoria and Succubus)
+ A new shorter scene (Victoria and Angel)
+ A new shorter scene (Victoria, Sarah and goblins)
+ A new dance scene (bimbo bunny dancing)
+ A new wench scene (Bimbo wench)
+ A new wench scene (Normal Victoria)
+ A new wench scene (Normal Victoria)
Dreams
+ Curing cum addiction dream
Other
+ Added 43 new animations (Total: 418)
+ 87 new CG's (Around 1305 in the game)
+ Changed two clunky 2 frame animations with the innkeeper and Lucy to a 32 frame animations
+
+ Changed a clunky 2 frame animations with Blake and Lucy to a 32 frame animation
+ Added a new main mission (The book of light, quest with objectives)
+ Added a new main mission (A window to your soul, quest with objectives)
+ Added a new main mission (Owned, body and soul? Quest with objectives)
+ A new bad end (Succubus plaything)
+ Victoria can now mix with Sarah's drink in the tavern
+ A new event with Sarah
+ Added new dialog between Victoria and the ****ren of the old lady (Goodness points)
+ Added a new 5 day event with Juliette (Curing cum addiction)
+ A new location campsite
+ A new location church outside
+ A new location church
Bugfixes
+ Fixed some typos and grammar mistakes
+ Fixed not being able to load old saves

Skull Code: 20005981

Fix for Version 1.6.0 -> 1.6.1:

Download links:

https://filefox.cc/folder/rymvjktjev/A_New_Dawn_-_Version_1.6.1

https://k2s.cc/file/68c56cc5f7af4/A_New_Dawn_-_Version_1.6.1

https://fboom.me/file/68c56cc5f7af4/A_New_Dawn_-_Version_1.6.1
HentaiMaster995
Added: Apr 01, 2019 10:00 pm
Lust Village - New Version 0.010

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Version: 0.010
Size: 473 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Simulator, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Groping, Corruption, Voyeur

Info: Here is a demo version of the new project Lust Village~!
Because it is a demo version, there is not much you can do in the game. You will see some characters and you will be able to see the system of the game.

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/d2c08c3811a5f/Lustvillage-0.010-pc.zip

https://fboom.me/file/d2c08c3811a5f/Lustvillage-0.010-pc.zip
HentaiMaster995
Added: Apr 02, 2019 12:18 am
The Wanking Dead - New Episode 1

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Version: Episode 1
Size: 326 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, ****, Slave, Mind Control, Zombies

Info: Based off the show, there is a virus that infects everyone making them turn into zombies. However, the plot is similar with a bit of sexual twist. Though being a porn game and being able to skip straight to the action, the game is produced in a format that of a visual novel.​

Download links - Prologue:

https://k2s.cc/file/b568207a8f1b4/TheWankingDead-1.0-pc.zip

https://fboom.me/file/b568207a8f1b4/TheWankingDead-1.0-pc.zip

Download links - Episode 1:

https://k2s.cc/file/c7d27e407b6f7/TheWankingDeadEP1-10-pc.zip

https://fboom.me/file/c7d27e407b6f7/TheWankingDeadEP1-10-pc.zip
HentaiMaster995
Added: Apr 02, 2019 12:52 am
SuperPowered - New Version 0.33.00 (NonModded)

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 26.03.2019
Version: 0.33.00
Size: 2755 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Date-Sim, Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Orgy, Gangbang, Lesbian, ****, Humilation, Groped, Family Sex, Mother-Son, School, Teacher, Corruption, Voyeur

Info: SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren’py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn’t have much of a choice, she’s getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who’s gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he’s compatible. As it turns out, he is but there’s something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.

Changelog version 0.33.00
What's New
Chelsea's basic poses
Chelsea's basic interactions
Chelsea's power interactions
Chelsea's Invite-Over scene
Maggie/Stephanie Jealousy continuation (additional content)
What it means?
it's all pretty self explanitory
That it?
Yep. I've rendered all of her contact interactions, but that's a headstart for the next month that I work on her. Plus outside the jealousy scene, I'm still rendering a large number of other additional scenes. Though I may have a small update in a few weeks to add a new fetish update for Samantha. My new writer is working on it now.

Download links:

https://filefox.cc/folder/2jl72iq1tf/SuperPowered_0.33

https://k2s.cc/file/591e0d51399cf/SuperPowered_-_Version_0.33

https://fboom.me/file/591e0d51399cf/SuperPowered_-_Version_0.33
HentaiMaster995
Added: Apr 02, 2019 8:42 pm
Rocking Robin - New Version 0.2a

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Version: 0.2a
Size: 731 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Simulator, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Handjob, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Interracial, Seduction, Voyeur

Info: The story is about a once rich teenager whose family is suddenly poor and evicted from their home. The teenager must now learn life on the streets and the truth behind his families eviction.​

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/ae80a3e6e2ef3/ROCKINGROBIN-v.2a-pc.zip

https://fboom.me/file/ae80a3e6e2ef3/ROCKINGROBIN-v.2a-pc.zip
HentaiMaster995
Added: Apr 02, 2019 10:12 pm
Where The Heart Is – New Episode 11b

Date: 02.04.2019
Version: Episode 11b
Size: 1819 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Erotic Content, Groping, Corruption, Seduction, Voyeur

Info: Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your ****hood home to visit your deceased mother’s best friend Monica and Monica’s two daughter’s whom you grew up. You haven’t seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there’ll be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the “Coffee-Shop Girl”).
Now go ring the doorbell. Monica and the rest of the ladies are waiting…….​

Download links:

https://filefox.cc/folder/20gn0ujmhq/Where_The_Heart_Ch11

https://k2s.cc/file/431c2f0fcb351/Where_The_Heart_Is_-_Chapter_11

https://fboom.me/file/431c2f0fcb351/Where_The_Heart_Is_-_Chapter_11
HentaiMaster995
Added: Apr 02, 2019 10:39 pm
Ring of Lust - New Version 0.0.6a

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 19.03.2019
Version: 0.0.6a
Size: 1621 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Handjob, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Family Sex, Stepmother, Brother-Sister, Corruption, Voyeur

Info: "Ring of Lust" is an adult adventure where you play for Bill, a young man that moved to the house of your father's new wife. The game centered around the establishment of relationships with new family members. One day Bill gets a magical ring and everything was turning round.

v0.0.6a
-New power of the Ring - Invisibility
-New scene with Michelle
-Continued Susan's path
-Continued Beth's path
-Scene with Cleo
-Added a small teaser in the library.
-Various bugfixes and improvements

Download links:

https://filefox.cc/folder/62ngfdazsp/Ring_of_Lust_0.0.6a

https://k2s.cc/file/c0031f698665a/Ring_of_Lust_-_Version_0.0.6a

https://fboom.me/file/c0031f698665a/Ring_of_Lust_-_Version_0.0.6a
HentaiMaster995
Added: Apr 02, 2019 10:57 pm
Bad Company - New Version 0.221

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Version: 0.221
Size: 524 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Masturbation, Public Sex, Violation, Voyeur

Info: Bad Company is a murder mystery/revenge story with sexual content. I won’t go into too much detail. The reader will be following the story of Marcus (you can change his name.) He is the only heir to one of the largest private military company in the world call The Company. At the age of eight become an orphan when his parent die in an accident. With no living relative it falls on Anthony Smith (his father best friend) to take charge of the young man and his family business. Until he reaches his eighteen-birth day. (Which is the beginning of the story.)

v0.221
This version mostly focus on the story. And fixing languages issue.

Download links:

https://k2s.cc/file/24868db51522f/BadCompany-221-pc.zip

https://fboom.me/file/24868db51522f/BadCompany-221-pc.zip