Author
HentaiMaster995
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 16, 2017 12:43 am
My Legacy - New Version 0.3

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 13.02.2017
Language: English
Version: 0.3
Censored: No
Size: 315 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Groping, Cosplay, Seduced, Corruption, Pervert, Voyeur

Info: This game will be about a single man, who works as creator of erotic novels and because of that work and his craziness he is lonely all the time. But he isn’t all alone. He has his pals “Mr. D” and “the brain”. All of them come to the conclusion that it would be the best idea ever to continue the guys legacy by impregnating the females of the family of his brother, when they came for a visit to him.
Can you help him to accomplish his plans and how?

Changelog Version 0.3:

- New Girl Anna and some scenes with her
- New Scenes with Jen (Blowjob)
- Bugfixes and other improvements

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/bab52bbed07028f5813dee2495d0f60a
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 16, 2017 12:19 pm
Twins - New Version 0.0.2

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Date: 15.02.2017
Version: 0.0.2
Size: 233 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Sexy Girl, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Mother-Son, Voyeur

Info: The story of the game happens when "Harry" returns from Spain after 2 years and tries to resist the temptation that is his sister and his mother! Other characters will be introduced as the story unfolds!

Fetishes:
- Family Sex
- Anal
- Groping
- Lesbian
- Corruption
- Voyeur
- MM/F
- M/FF

What's new in version 0.0.2:
- New Scenes with Sister and Mother
- New Character - Mother
- Bugfixes

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/c6625f93763e07c44f21e869e8488bd7
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 16, 2017 1:15 pm
Student Girl - New Version 0.06 (Eng and Rus)

Date: 12.02.2017
Language: English, Russian
Version: 0.06
Size: 830 mb
Tags: ADV, SLG, Erotic Adventure, Simulator, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All sex, Blowjob, Anal, Orgy, ****, Domination, Bdsm, Humilation, Sexual Training, School, Uniform

Info: It's a life-sim as a schoolgirl. It's just you and your sister You have quite a bit of ways on how you can choose your life. You can be a prostitute, stripper, office worker, nurse, mistress, etc

Changelog Version 0.06:

List of changes:
– The medical center can improve your health, increase the lips, a tan.’
– To do so out of the bath it was impossible to go naked.’
– To limit the residence time in the bath.’
– Added the ability to lead in a bath girlfriend.’
– Added the ability to bring in another bath.’
– Replace the picture the director of studies.’
– Fixed lining with Tanya.’
– Fixed a bug with a quickie in the school. ‘
– To make the first big event with Professor and Olga.’
– Added the display of clothing in the status menu
– To learn how to develop the story further: Finally it began a great story that is not a lateral extension of the game, and its logical continuation. Event begins after the passage of the quest to vibroyaytso. The head teacher is transformed from the gray mouse in a sexy lady whose brother is a professor. He was expelled from the place of the previous work of the ambiguous behavior, and now my sister wants to attach to itself. HS Task convince everyone to invite the distinguished professor to his university. Along the way, she will have to perform quests for almost all NPCs. He started with a branch Oli. Immediately I warn a long story.

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/840e4fabc4a885a330476b34a3721a9e - Part 1
http://rapidgator.net/file/256f61f1d956a88d22450c4297d75f81 - Part 2

http://k2s.cc/file/8621b78ce849c/Student_Girl_-_Version_0.06
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 17, 2017 5:48 pm
The Eldrid Saga -New Version 0.15

Date: 16.02.2017
Version: 0.15
Size: 728 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Adventure, Male Hero, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, All sex, Blowjob, Titsjob, Hardcore Sex, Lesbain, Spank, Blonde, Monsters, Warrior, Fantasy

Info:
Story.
The game follows a young man who enjoys playing MMORPGs one day he wakes up to find he has a beta invite for a new game. Deciding to try the game out he is electrocuted during a lightning storm and finds himself teleported into the game world where he embarks on a quest to stop an evil demon lord. Throughout his quest he travels to different lands ranging from the frozen north inhabited by a viking like tribe to the woods of the elves before finally making his way through a demonic wasteland to finish his quest.

The game is called The Eldrid Sage and it is a JRPG style game with some MMORPG elements with 3DCG scenes. The game has a large collection of weapons and armor, currently 648 weapons and 677 pieces of armor. They are split into 6 tiers with common, uncommon, rare and epic variants with possibly legendary added later. I will also be adding in MMO style dungeons were you fight multiple bosses all providing a fun challenge(hopefully) and will drop epic gear. The player will be able to recruit 14 players into their party and will improve their relationship with them unlocking sex scenes as well as unique companion skills. You will be able to take on side quest on your journey through the large game world. As well as having scenes with the members of your party there will be scenes with people you meet throughout the game.

Changelog Version 0.15:
Here is the first major release of the game. Everything seems to be working as intended.
A few points to make when you do the dungeon. There is a chest outside containing rare weapons(you would of probably checked it anyway). Secondly once you have killed the final boss you should be able to reset the bosses by leaving and entering. You can’t reset it before the last boss is dead.
I’ve added a teleport room in the players castle that once unlocked will allow you to fast travel. If you are playing from a saved game you will need to go back and get them.

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/8db4bb84134bf8fc04aa5a402caa87ca

http://k2s.cc/file/6178efd738f55/The-Eldrid-saga-0.15.rar
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 17, 2017 6:34 pm
College Girl Sandy - New Version 0.2

Date: 04.02.2017
Version: 0.2
Size: 50 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Humilation, Old Man, Groped, Interracial, Seduction

Info: Sandy, the protagonist of this game and is in college. She lives with her mother(Bella) and her new step father(Ricky). Due to some reasons her mother has cut her allowance.
Now she has to work part time with her college. But there are many people who might want to take advantage of these circumstances.

Gameplay
Stamina is the key stat in the game. Stamina will decrease as sandy interact with events.
These events provide sandy Libido and Seduction. Also engaging in an exciting or H-event increases her lust.

What's new in version 0.2:
- New Scenes
- New Outfits
- Bugfixes

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/eb223bcac894b3f2cc910c0a19395a93

http://k2s.cc/file/cb6f52c482169/college_girl_sandy_0.2.rar
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 18, 2017 1:48 am
Infiltration of Red Raven Keep - Version 0.4

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Version: 0.4
Size: 116 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Titsjob, Monsters, Demons, Elves, Warrior, Magic, Fantasy

Info: You play an unnamed agent working for the dark, pervers god Baedor. You have been dasked with infiltration on of the Sisterhood of Ritiousness’ keeps, your mission to place a magic ring on the bases commander.

This is my first game so I am trying to keep things farily simple. The plays basicly as a choose your own adventure book, with visual illistrations all the way through. The game will be heavy on erotic mind control and at the moment also contains a little breast growth.

Changelog Version 0.4:
- All of the encounters with the guard at the gate are now completed
- And about half of the encounters with the prison guard are done if you get taken to prison.

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/4a6a94e13597843e035e07eb7971e90b
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 18, 2017 2:49 am
Evil Incorporated - New Version 1.7 Bugfix 2

Date: 12.02.2017
Version: 1.7 Bugfix 2
Size: 404 mb
Tags: Rags, Sci-Fi, Simulator, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All sex, Blowjob, Orgy, Anal, ****, Hardcore Sex, Super Heroine, Villian, Cosplay, Mind Control

Info: The story has a Sci-Fi theme and is set in a parallel universe where a meteor hit the planet years ago and it gave birth to a race of super humans. Your characters name is Steven Wolf and you were head of R&D at AEON, the leading weapons manufacturer in the world. One day you and your team was working on a device and suddenly an event occurs that ends up killing your team and putting you into a coma. Upon waking you realize who must of done it and decide you must have revenge! Unfortunately the killer is currently hiding with the Justice Force, a team of super humans that have teamed up to fight evil. Knowing that the killer is untouchable while working for the JF, you decide the only plan of attack is to join the opposition and bring them all down. And you know just the man to help you with your plan.....Muawhahahahaha!

Changelog Version 1.7 Bugfix 2:
+Added a new Exp leveling curve. No longer just taking your previous exp * 1.3 It no longer super crazy high in later levels
+added a day night system for most location.
+Added a time var to keep track of day and night. eventually would like to make time specific events but so far I havent.
+Add more Justice Force Members to fight after you reach level 10 and up. My advice spend credits on weapons and armor. The games justice force fights will be much harder once you reach this point.
+Rewrote the story and intro to include the area around Liberty City. I added three more settlements to the game but there isnt any access to them yet. Next update after I populate the towns and sprinkle in a few quest. The three new settlements are called Deacon, Briarbark, and Blue Leaf.
+I would highly recomend replaying the intro. Much has changed.
+In the process of adding more JF members to the city, the intro will give you a taste of what I have coming.
+Added to the erotic random encounters. Originally had 19 now I have 32. I actually have 50 total but I have only completed 32 so far. I will finish the next 18 for next update. These always take me so fucking long....
+I rewrote a lot of the original random encounters so you arent so powerfull. Trying to stick to certain conditions to push someone to do something. Less controling their will and more conving them this is what they want.
+Added a local news in the game. Now your com unit gets the news at certain times reporting on all the Justice Force activity in the game. I call them newsflashes. I plan on expanding them but so far have 3 and they come up pretty early in game. They consist of three anchors reporting news from around the city. I have plans for these three and move their broadcast center to the city gates.
+I rewrote the entire Capture script for NPCs. Hard to explain but the capture system works 100 times better. So does the random placement of NPCs. No more missing NPC's when you only need to capture one more in a certain area. This whole thing took forever.
+Gotta catch em all quest now requires you to capture 50 targets. They are located in your Apartment building, LC East, LC West, LC General, College Campus, College Gym, Colleg Libarary, and the Mall.
+With the addition to the time variable I also added a wait action for the player. It will advance time and replace the NPC in the room if there are any.
+Also expanded the Main Characters backstory, Your from a big family, your sister Emily lives in the LC with her fiance Mark. I added a sceen fo them and plan more to come. They live in your apartment building also. Play intro for it to make sense.
+I renamed a few of the charchters as well. Like Super Chick is now The Sentry and Americana is now Starry Night. I also changed her actress in hopes of having more material to work with. The data base on your Lab PC is not updated.... just remembered....
+Also several new JF member in the game have different names in the game than they do in real life. This will make sense when you play the intro.
+ Bugfixes

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/601098cf73a9bf486bc68242c4d680c6
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 18, 2017 9:28 pm
Glassix - New Version 0.11.1

Date: 16.02.2017
Version: 0.11.1
Size: 1620 mb
Tags: ADV, Simulator, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful ass, Milf, All sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Sexual Training, Voyeur, School, Uniform

Info: Glassix is a project aiming to give you another way to enjoy custom made games. Glassix will focus on the story to let you enjoy a more classic visual novel game with point & click elements.

Version 0.11.1 Changelog:
What's new ?
- Game structure overhaul to make it easier for translators and modders to work on the game
- Obedience events level 4 for Aiko, Kana, Rin & Ayumi, Okimi, Sarah and Ryoko.
- Gallery mode added
- New save structure. You can now find your saved files in the folder "Glassix/saves". PREVIOUS SAVE FILES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE ! YOU'LL HAVE TO RESTART A NEW GAME !
- Skip text hotkey : Ctrl
- 4 passer-by girls : Only introduction events and toilets scene. The rest will be added asap and I'll start a poll to let patrons vote for which girl should be prioritized.
- Southside added with aquatic park
- New tabs in status and my status menus
- Added affection and obedience penalty if you ignored the girl for 3 and 7 days
- A few more stuff I forgot

Patch Download link: https://mega.nz/#!xR0Q2CbY!R-9ZVFGb14d0sziy9LCFzL_EeK1SltvsAP1kaN81tvI

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/cdd80e25800c3baa729b5bfef33d1e6a - Part 1
http://rapidgator.net/file/e2a060e909216df740fa340e10014830 - Part 2
http://rapidgator.net/file/195ce9f94f6f85964d88cd78a4052621 - Part 3

http://k2s.cc/file/1933758ee7fd3/Glassix_-_New_Version
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 19, 2017 2:30 pm
Rena - New Version 1.06

Date: 19.02.2017
Version: 1.06
Size: 246 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All sex, Blowjob, Titsjob, Hardcore Sex, ****, Lesbian, Humilation, Groped, Cosplay

Info: Rena is an SLG game where you live in a colorful town.
You will be a girl who need to work to earn lot of money to repay the debt.
Through the upgrading of the ability to open many story.
You can Cosplay and collect more CG.

Changelog Version 1.06:
NEW! - Park H-scene(need tutor scene complete)
-Now in the H-scene before you need to defeat a fairy(battle) to continue scene.
-Fix ERO/INT/CHA get the way,you can raise it by collect CG now.
-Fix a lot sound/BGM it source by maoudamashii.
-Add Dojo room.

**This version may cause previous save wrong**

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/e8d8957e40e611dc5f3c7cc15e8fd5fe
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 19, 2017 4:23 pm
Deviant Discoveries - New Version 0.04

Date: 19.02.2017
Version: 0.04
Size: 103 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Sexual Training, Spank, Humilation, Bdsm, Toys, Corruption, Teacher, School, Uniform, Mind Control,

Info: You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body.
He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.

V0.04 Changelog:
*Six new scenes with Chrystal + her new look.
*I added one sex scene before her new look, so be sure to check it out before changing her body, because it can't be done after the injection.
*The other scenes are after her change and are as follows: hang out, piv sex, titfucking, buttplay.
*And as always, minor spelling and code fixing.

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/056d598e2fc5b95058154802185778f9
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 20, 2017 12:13 pm
Glamour - Version 0.8 Fix 5 (English+Russian)

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Year: 2016
Language: English, Russian
Version: 0.8 Fix 5
Size: 558 mb
Tags: ADV, Simulator, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Sexual Training, Orgy, Lesbian, Hardcore Sex, Bdsm, Domination, Interracial, Old Man, Pervert, Voyeur, Students,

Info: This is the story of 18-year-old girl, Katya, has recently graduated from high school and moved from the provinces to Moscow to his eldest little sister. Kate will go to pilot college with a very strange rules and even more strange students and teachers. The game is a role-playing sandbox with multiple storylines. Freedom, replayability and unusual gameplay. Each NPC, and there are about 80, alone decides and acts independently of the player on the situation. Particular attention is given to the graphics and textual content.

Note: For English Version just find “English Patch” in game folder and then open installation where everything is explained in 4 steps. Enjoy!

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/5ade042060e84e354c12f5c2de6b5ba8
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 21, 2017 11:34 pm
Dreaming of Dana - New Version 0.036 (Fixed)

Date: 21.02.2017
Version: 0.036 Fixed
Size: 2150 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All sex, Blowjob, Anal, Deepthroat, Orgy, Interracial, Threesome, Doggystyle, Family sex, Brother-Sister, Lesbian, Office

Info: You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass.
Now he is working for his for his father's company and not enjoying himself to much. Working along side him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father's eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten.
You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them

How does the game work:
You interact with the girls at the office and when their affection and sexuality is high enough, as well as certain conditions are triggered, certain scenes open up.

Version 0.036 Fixed:
- Fixed a bug where the Andrea randome encounter wasn't firing properly.

Note: Be sure to sleep one night in your bed alone for the event to reset properly.

CHANGELOG Version 0.036:

1) The Dana random event 3
2) Maria random event 2
3) The fist part of the Jessica track date event chain. I was unfortunately unable to finish this event chain. For those of you who have been my patrons for a while, you know that my stuff has a tendency to balloon. For example the Dana event 3 was supposed to be 40 renders, without a sex scene. It turned into 80 renders with one.
So I was unable to finish the Jessica date fully. The first day is fine, and you should have no problem continuing it in the next patch.
As for the save games, I've been working on the algorithm as I promised. I've got it about 70% working, I think. If your save game was started in version 0.035, you should have no problem with this patch. And most future patches will also be save game compatible. Key word being "most". There will always be some things I can't find a way to work around.
I've tried to play test it, and I've not encountered any bugs. But that doesn't mean that they aren't there. Especially since I've had to fiddle with the code a lot, to accommodate the new save algorithms. If you encounter any, please let me know. For any major ones. I'll post a fix tomorrow. For misspellings and the like, next patch
I've remade a few of the old Dana screens, but just a few, and I'll make more.
I'll post my plans for the next update tomorrow, right now I think I'm just gonna crash.

Download links:

- Part 1
http://rapidgator.net/file/d13d0b7c560190208cce95fe620a1cd6 - Part 2
http://rapidgator.net/file/e7ca62015d762c7e9161d48448cd5ae6 - Part 3
http://rapidgator.net/file/4425ceeddc2960463d547490cafa8fa9 - Part 4

http://k2s.cc/file/4c49357db5b1c/Dreaming_of_Dana_-_0.036_-_Fixed
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 22, 2017 1:22 am
Jinni's Adventure - Version 0.2

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Version: 0.2
Size: 223 mb (Windows + Android)
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Trainer, Sexual Training, Erotic Content, Corruption, Comedy

Info: In this exciting game for adults you will find an unusual journey, the hero of which is a terrific Genie. Our hero decides to go back in time to change the fate of Agrabah. On the way to his goal Genie will have to pass through the sea of sex, debauchery and a lot of unusual surprises.

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/9c821d4e5be2574ee0700627b60b7300

http://k2s.cc/file/f21295aed3995/Jinnis-Adv-0.2v-%28ENG%29.rar
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 22, 2017 7:36 pm
The Twist - New Version 0.05

Date: 22.02.2017
Version: 0.05
Size: 390 mb (The Real Size after unpack is around 1.87 gb)
Tags: Unity-3D, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Groping, Family sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Spy, Voyeur

Info: It's a choise-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Game features:

- Real-time 3D graphics
- Visual novel story progression
- Adult scenes with options
- Quest progression
- Inventory system
- Stats system
- Animated scenes

Changelog for 0.05:
-6 new scenes
-10 scenes updated
-41 new animations
-1 new video with spycam
-Many static poses and dialogs.
-PC in Jason's room renewed.
-Video library added. All recorded videos with spycam are stored there.
-Money rewards are adjusted.
-Work for Emma is available from the start of the game.
-New Save/Load system. 3 save game slots available.
-The day of the week is shown on the UI.
-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/91b8f1ac5e54d1019b6554ff6122afe5
HentaiMaster995
Added: Feb 23, 2017 1:44 am
The Fate of Irnia - New Version 0.1c

Date: 20.02.2017
Version: 0.1c
Size: 172 mb
Tags: Visual Novel, Adventure, Fantasy, Sexy girl, Big Tits, All sex, Blowjob, Anal, Mom-Son, Family sex, Doggystyle, Voyeur ,Male hero, Monsters, Orcs

Info: Each 12 years orc's attack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to protect itself but never to strike back.
Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from unknown diseaseon your 17 th birthday.
He left you alone with your mother,your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you reah full age.
That was one year ago.

Changelog Version 0.1c:
1) 3.5 k new words.
2) Another red H scene with Sandy (3 pictures).
3) Tied some loose ends.
4) Fixed some bugs.
5) Dabna slave blowjob (text only)

Download links:

http://rapidgator.net/file/7e17c03fbd960bfc466340d45bce04d4