Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Nov 30, 2020 5:58 pm
Supersize Big Butt (2020)

screenshot

Genre: MILFs, Mature, Bathroom, Big Butt, Big Boobs, Bubble Butt, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Fingering, Oiled, Outdoors, Rimming, Shaved, Tattoos, Voyeurism
Duration: 02:01:48

Cast: AJ Applegate, Tyler Nixon, Ryan McLane, Michael Vegas, Mischa Brooks, Nikki Delano, Bill Bailey, Sierra Sanders, Casey Cumz, Billy Hart

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 29.97fps 4500kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128kbps
Size: 3.72 GB

screenshot

Super.Size.Big.Butt.720.mp4

Please Cum Play With Me (2019)

screenshot
Genre: 18+ Teens, Russian, Facials, Cumshots, Creampie, Blondes, European, Small Tits, Threesomes, Tattoos, Piercing
Duration: 01:20:25

Cast: Trisha, Susan, Bella, Lena

I've been waiting for these little girls to finally turn 18. Now I can ask them to come play with me without getting in trouble. It's time to play house and teach these girls how to suck and fuck my cock. IT'S PLAYTIME!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 29.97fps 3400kbps
Size: 1.81 GB

screenshot

Please.Cum.Play.With.Me.720.mp4
Added: Nov 30, 2020 2:56 pm
Le Ticket Dor / The Golden Ticket (2018)

screenshot

Genre: Feature, Group Sex, Anal, DP, Orgy, Athletes, Interracial, Big Cocks, Facials, Cumshots, Crempies, Lingerie, Stockings, French, European, Popular with Women
Duration: 01:45:13

Cast: Angel Emily, Emma Klein, Rebecca Volpetti, Tiffany Leiddi, Lucy Heart, Tina Kay, Ian Scott, Josh, Ricky Mancini, Eddy Blackone, Mike Angelo

Chloe, who lives with Julien since 7 years, suffer her boyfriend’s invading passion for soccer. One day where he was supposed to watch an umpteenth match with Barça, a female friend of them, Chloe surprises them having sex in her living room. Furious, she kicks them out of her house, and receives, a few minutes later, a letter addressed to her boyfriend. He, or more accurately, she has won the Golden Ticket, which allow her to spend 2 days with Vlatan and Veynar, the most famous soccer players ! Deeply decided to take her revenge by taking advantage of the situation, she will also discover the sulfurous secrets of the soccer stars…

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 25fps 6000kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 96kbps
Size: 4.42 GB

screenshot

LeTicketDor.mp4

10x Big Boobs Tiny Teens (2020)

screenshot

Genre: 18+ Teens, Bathroom, Big Boobs, Busty, Blondes, Brunettes, Gonzo, Masturbation, Stockings, Sex Toy Play
Duration: 02:24:38

Cast: Eva Elfie, Olivia Nice, Antonia Sainz, Darina Nikitina, Clary, Anabelle, Gabi Gold, Kecy Hill, Mery House, Erika

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps 2800kbps
Size: 2.86 GB
screenshot

10X.Big.Boobs.Tiny.Teens.720p.mp4
Added: Nov 30, 2020 10:25 am
Teen Creampies 2 (2020)

screenshot

Genre: Gonzo, Hardcore, 18+ Teens, Creampie, Cumshots, Popular with Women
Duration: 02:16:13

Cast: Natalie Knight, Ellie Eilish, Jessie Saint, Misty Quinn

"Teen Creampies Vol. 2" featuring an assemblage of young, tight teens hungry for creampies! Starring: Naughty Natalie Knight, big booty Misty Quinn, gorgeous Ellie Eilish (1st creampie), and blonde hottie Jessie Saint. Watch these adorable stars in relentless hardcore action.

screenshot

Teen_Creampies_2.mp4

Rebelles (2020)

screenshot

Genre: Feature, MILFs, Mature, Anal, Threesomes, Lesbians, Lingerie, Outdoors, Cumshots, Stockings, Big Tits
Duration: 01:34:14

Cast: Ania Kinski, Angel Emily, Lucy Heart, Luna Rival, Cassy Diaz, Anto Toto, Rico Simmons, Mike Angelo, Dorian del Isla, Doryann Marguet

Renata decides to change her life after surprising her husband, Antonio, godfather of a mafia, in the arms of a maid. But he hasn't said his last word! When he realizes that his wife has left with his address book that could bring down all the big names linked to his organization, he launches an agent after her. However, the beautiful woman doesn't stay alone for long, and quickly finds company in the neighbouring villages. She thus lets herself be transported according to her desires, her partners and especially far away from her former luxurious life...

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps 3008kbps
Size: 2.05 GB

screenshot

Rebelles_720.mp4
Added: Nov 30, 2020 4:48 am
Sensual Matures 2 (2020)

screenshot

Genre: MILFs, Mature, Big Boobs, Lesbians, Facesitting, Lingerie, Stockings, European, Old & Young Females (18+)
Duration: 02:02:44

Cast: Angel Wicky, Emily Bright, Amber Jayne, Dominica Phoenix, Florane Russell, Elizabeth Romanova, Sam Bourne, Steve Q, Don Diego, Nick Ross.

Busty blonde Angel Wicky is checking her big boobs for lumps in the mirror when Emily Bright comes to ask her what she's doing. Angel explains that checking oneself for abnormalities is part of a healthy lifestyle, but Emily replies that she never learned how. Angel shows Emily how to check the shape, to make sure the boob is nice and round, and also to squeeze them. As Angel plays with Emily's boobs, the latter gets turned on, and kisses the blonde babe! The ladies head to the couch where Angel slowly kisses Emily's inner thighs, then licks and sucks her pussy. The ladies swing into 69 position and pleasure each other, then Emily takes a turn focusing on Angel. After some intense face sitting, both ladies cum

screenshot

SensualMatures2.mp4

Sexual Fantasies 4 (2020)

screenshot

Genre: 18+ Teens, Big Cocks, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Facials, Gonzo
Duration: 02:48:36

Cast: Abella Danger, Kendra Spade, Skye Blue, Anastasia Brokelyn, Carly Rae.

screenshot

SexualFantasies4.mp4
Added: Nov 30, 2020 1:30 am
Interviews Anal Sex (2017)

screenshot

Genre: Mature, Anal, Lesbian, Threesomes, Lingerie, Creampie, Glasses, Big Boobs, Teens, Asian, Facials, Cumshots, Brunette, Blondes
Duration: 01:31:32
Language: Dutch

Cast: Tina, Miss Lyntje, Mariska, Miss Loly, Dries, Thierry, Robby, Bart

Mariska is proud to be in the adult entertainment industry and she loves just about everything having to do with sex. She also has an inquisitive mind, so one day Mariska set out to do a series of interviews with hot couples that regularly incorporate anal sex into their bedroom bang downs. Hear the interviews, see the sex and have a rocking good anal time!

screenshot

interviewsAS.mp4

Melanie Hicks in Mom the Jack Of All Trades (2019)

screenshot

Genre: MILFs, Mature, Inzest, Big Boobs, Big Butt, Facials, Cumshots, Creampie, Fetish, Family Roleplay, Point Of View, Stuck, Tan Lines, Threesomes, Star Showcase, Shaved
Duration: 00:50:08

Cast: Cory Chase, Melanie Hicks, Luke Longly

Melanie Hicks is a big-tit MILF whose taboo obsession with her well-hung stepson leads her to do all sorts of filthy things!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 30fps 3000kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps
Size: 1.09 GB

screenshot

Mom_the_Jack_of_All_Trades.mp4
Added: Nov 29, 2020 5:05 pm
Girls with Perfect Tits 5 (2020)

screenshot

Genre: 18+ Teens, Big Cocks, Naturally Busty, Shaved, Compilation
Duration: 02:10:57 + 02:05:22

Cast: Abella Danger, Gianna Dior, Eliza Ibarra, Mick Blue, Steve Holmes, Violet Starr, Bailey Brooke, Ramon Nomar, Sophia Leone, Lucas Frost, Karlo Karrera, Chad White, Vanessa Decker, Dolly Leigh

Not too small, not too big...these are girls with perfect tits! Watch superstars Abella Danger, Gianna Dior, Violet Starr, and more of their busty, hot friiends as they use their gorgeous bodies to seduce big cocks!

screenshot

screenshot

Girls.with.Perfect.Tits.5.DiSC1.mp4

Girls.with.Perfect.Tits.5.DiSC2.mp4

5K Teens 2 (2020)

Girls.with.Perfect.Tits.5.DiSC1.mp4

Genre: 18+ Teens, Mature, Big Cocks, Blowjobs, Pregnant, Shaved, Small Tits
Duration: 01:49:45 + 01:39:01

Cast: Ryan Madison, Bella Rose, Indica Monroe, Taylor Blake, Luna Light

screenshot

screenshot

5K.Teens.2.DiSC1.mp4

5K.Teens.2.DiSC2.mp4
Added: Nov 29, 2020 12:18 pm
Duel De Salopes / Dude of Sluts (2017)

screenshot

Genre: Mature, Anal, Threesomes, Facials, Black, French, European, Gonzo, Big Tits, Lingerie, Stockings, High Heels, Lesbians, Oral, Sex Toys Play
Duration: 01:37:59
Language: French

Cast: Valentina Ricci, Briana Bounce, Anais, Kelly M., Clea Gaultier

Fuck together, share a guy or even outright orgy, these beautiful sluts know how to do it. But what really makes them progress is this competition that can exist between them: indeed, what's more exhilarating than knowing that we are the slutiest of both?

Video quality: WEB-DL
Video format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps 3000kbps
Size: 2.12 GB

screenshot

DuelDeSalopes.mp4

Me Cherche Pas J'Encule Ma Femme / Don't Look For Me I Bugger Your Wife (2020)

screenshot

Genre: MILFs, Mature, Gonzo, Anal, Double Penetration, Big Cocks, Cumshots, French, Lingerie, Outdoors, Threesome
Duration: 01:30:28

Cast: Lily B., Sidonie, Camille M., Olivier Lecoeur, Mat HDX, Tony Caliano

These femme fatales are bored within their relationship. Indeed, they would like to move on, more exciting practices ... This is why we suggest that they introduce them to deep sodomy and all that behind the backs of their husbands ...

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps 3070kbps
Size: 1.92 GB

screenshot

MeCherchePasJencFemme.mp4
Added: Nov 29, 2020 10:20 am
Double Stuffed Plumpers 3 (2018)

screenshot

Genre: MILFs, Mature, BBW, Anal, Big Boobs, Big Butt, Naturally Busty, Blowjobs, Facials, Cumshots, Threesomes
Duration: 02:06:01

Cast: Kamille Amora, Mya Blair, Samantha Sanders, Sarah Jane, Trinity Michaels

Big, busty girls always want more, so we gave these plush pleasure givers more cock to suck and fuck. Five of our horniest, curviest naturals get the double-dickings and facials they deserve!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1128x636 30fps 2000kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 150kbps
Size: 1.92 GB

screenshot

DoubleStuffedPlumpers3.mp4

Another Mans Wife 7 (2020)

screenshot

Genre: MILFs, Mature, Couples, Hotwife, Wives, Big Cocks, Big Butt, Facials, Blowjobs, Stockings, Hairy, Blindfolds, Older Men, Tattoos, Brunettes, Blondes, Threesomes, Compilation
Duration: 05:15:56

Cast: Riley Reid, Kenzie Taylor, Lacy Lennon, James Deen, Athena Faris, Ramon Nomar, Alex Coal, Mark Wood, Xander Corvus, Damon Dice, Toni Ribas, Sovereign Syre, Chad White, Kasey Warner, Alix Lovell, Zac Wild, Petra Blair

Nothing is hotter than sex with another man's wife. No need for flowers or fancy dinners. No need to be nice. She only wants new cock...and to show her husband what a filthy whore she can be.

screenshot

screenshot

Another.Mans.Wife.7.DiSC1.mp4

Another.Mans.Wife.7.DiSC2.mp4
Added: Nov 29, 2020 2:07 am
Lesbian Pleasures (2020) HD
screenshot
Released: Nov 09 2020
Starring: Dorothy Black, Eve Angel, Tracy Lindsay, Lucy Belle , Roxy Mendez, Frida, Roxette Rocks
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, BDSM, Big Butt, Blondes, Bondage, Brunettes, Candle Wax, Double Enders, Fingering, High Heels, Latex & Leather Items, Pantyhose & Stockings, Sex Toy Play, Small Tits, Spankers, Whips & Crops, Spanking, Strap-Ons

screenshot

Lesbian Pleasures (Girls)_1080.part1.rar

Lesbian Pleasures (Girls)_1080.part2.rar

Fotzen Massage im Lesben Salon (2019) HD

screenshot
Release Date: 1/2019
Starring: India Summer, Dani Daniels, Tanya Tate, Jelena Jensen, Stevie Reyes
Categories: Facesitting, Germany, International, Massage, Oiled, Rimming, Star Showcase, Threesomes, Tribbing

screenshot

Fotzen Massage im Lesben Salon_1080.mp4
Added: Nov 28, 2020 1:46 pm
QuarantINKED (2020) HD

screenshot
Starring: Megan Inky, Leya Falcon, Sabien DeMonia, Evilyn Ink, Natasha Grey, Amber Luke, Arielle Aquinas, Katerina Kalista, Tiger Lilly
Categories: Alt Girls, Anal, Bathroom, Big Boobs, Big Cocks, Gonzo, Masturbation, Sex Toy Play, Tattoos, Webcam Girls
Description
In early 2020 the World came to a screeching halt! COVID-19 pandemic spread across the land like wildfire. The entire planet had no choice but to self-Quarantine. Even the hot and horny tattooed models all over the World! Alt Erotic stepped up to help these Inked Up beauties! QuarantINKED was created for the cure of boredom and sexual deprivation for Planet Earth. Alt Models across the Globe pulled off their panties and self-shot videos for the World to see. This is their story, shot by them for all of our lonely horny nights!

screenshot

QuarantINKED_720.part1.rar

QuarantINKED_720.part2.rar

Life After Divorce (2020) HD
screenshot
Release Year: 2020
Starring: Jade Baker, Ariel X, Penny Barber
Categories: HD, All Girl / Lesbian, Brunettes, Family Roleplay, Feature, Fingering, Masturbation, Naturally Busty, Rimming, Shaved, Tribbing
Description
Marsha (ArielX) is recently divorced and living alone with her daughter Kenna (Jade Baker) when she asks her step-sister Olivia (Penny Barber) to come and help her transition to her new life. Watch the story unfold...
Just a few months ago my world was turned upside down when my dad left my stepmom, Ariel. I heard them fighting, daddy was furious and embarrassed that Ariel cheated on him with his own secretary. Ariel cried, apologized, and fell to her knees. I saw a different side to my father that day, and I believe I saw his true character. When he told me to pack my shit, I laid on the floor consoling my stepmother instead. To hell with him. I wanted to live with my stepmom.

I don't want you to think that life is all roses and sunshine with my stepmom. I love her but she has some serious flaws. She's super religious and disapproves of my deviant lifestyle-- I'm a lesbian. Isn't that like 'the pot calling the kettle black?' I never told her that I know her secret. I know it would crush her and now is just not the time to cause her any more pain. Oh yeah, speaking of pain-- mom has been a royal pain. She wants me to change majors because an art degree won't make money. She also struggles to pay the mortgage but redecorates the entire house. Just when I was going to call my step-aunt for an intervention, I see her sitting in our kitchen with my stepmom having coffee and cookies.

My step-aunt, Penny Barber, is quite possibly the coolest woman on the entire fucking planet! She's fun, she's wild, and oh yeah-- one time we kissed, and she taught me how to make myself cum. I waited for an opportunity to be alone with her, just me and her, and this time will be different. I will kiss her back. I will take off her skinny jeans and panties, I will please her back! I will. I will!

screenshot

Life After Divorce_720.mp4
Added: Nov 28, 2020 6:28 am
Tit Loving Lesbians (2020) HD

screenshot
Starring: Donna Bell, Sirale, Annabelle, Klaudia Hot, Lauren (II), Sapphire Blue, Vanessa (X), Paige (II)
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Big Boobs, Lingerie, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons
Description
What these lesbians love the most about another woman’s body is a big, beautiful, soft, bouncy pair of tits that they can play with all night!

screenshot

Tit Loving Lesbians_1080.part1.rar

Tit Loving Lesbians_1080.part2.rar

Three Times A Lesbian (2020) HD

screenshot
Starring: Lexi Lowe, Tracy Lindsay, Ava Parker, Veronica De Souza, Cherry Jul, Satin Bloom, Anetta Keys, Danielle Maye , Krystal (III), Belicia, Billy Raise
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Bikini Babes, Fingering, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Naturally Busty, Outdoors, Threesomes, Water Play
Description
Kinky, gorgeous women revel in their foot fetishes with each other, enjoying orgasmic lesbian threesomes!

screenshot

Three Times A Lesbian_1080.mp4
Added: Nov 28, 2020 4:24 am
Anal Overload (2013) HD

screenshot
Release Year: 2013
Starring: Phoenix Marie, Vicki Chase, Katja Kassin, London Keyes, Sheena Shaw, Dylan Ryder, Amber Rayne, Jayden Lee, Aleksa Nicole, Holly Hanna
Director: Buster Hump
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Anal, Popular with Women, Sex Toy Play
Description
These girls are ready to get good and loose! Watch as they lick, suck, fondle and tease each other before the massive toys cum out to gape those luscious asses! Get ready for overdrive with dilating assholes, because these girls are about to go on an anal overload! Join London Keyes, Katja Kassin, Aleksa Nicole, Holly Hanna, and more anal lovin' girls for some intense lesbian sex. Don't miss out, because their toys and tongues are about to go all out!
Get ready for dilating assholes, because these girls are about to go on an anal overload! Join London Keyes, Katja Kassin, Aleksa Nicole, Holly Hanna, and more anal lovin' girls for some intense lesbian sex. Don't miss out, because their toys and tongues are about to go all out!

screenshot

Anal Overload_720.mp4

Student Teacher Relations (2020) HD

screenshot
Release year 2020
Starring: Aaliyah Love, Charlotte Sins, Emma Hix, Lily Glee, London River, Paisley Porter, Ryan Keely, Silvia Saige
Categories: Lesbian Sex, MILFs, Teachers, For Women by Women, Students, All Girl for Woman
Director Jacky St. James
Description
Teacher and students should never cross the line - but when they do, the results can be explosive. Watch professor Saige give her student Emma the spanking she deserves! Professor London gives her student lily a helping hand in figuring out her sexuality! Can professor Aaliyah end her affair with her student Paisley? Or will she be seduced one last time? Watch professor Ryan unleash her pent-up passion on her student Charlotte Sins!

screenshot

Student Teacher Relations_1080.mp4
Added: Nov 28, 2020 2:24 am
I Will Take Care Of You

screenshot
Starring: Aaliyah Avatari, Alyssa Reece, Jaslene Jade, Jayden Cole, Jessica Nyx, Lana Violet, Lola Milano, Macy Cartel, Scarlett Faye, Shay Parker, Vanessa Veracruz, Whitney Westgate
Categories: Lesbian Sex, Cunnilingus, Massage, All Girl for Woman, Massage Parlor
Description
Jessica Nyx is a Country girl looking to find everything that the city life and its entrancing sparkling lights had to offer. Lana Violet showed her that city life likes getting down and dirty. The Kansas City girl was entirely naïve to the fact that Lana was getting too wet and horny while she was rubbing oil on her body. Her sweet tasting pussy made Lana go crazy. She was sitting on her face and getting her wet pussy all over the young girl's mouth. These two girls had some wild fun together until they both orgasmed.
Shay Parker had the option of having a man or a woman massage her, but she prefers a woman's hands on her body, so she chose Alyssa Reece. Alyssa used a little bit of oil to relax Shay's muscles and Shay watched Alyssa's hands move up and down her legs, higher and higher until she presses Alyssa's hands on her wet pussy. Alyssa sucked on Shay's hard nipples before taking off her purple satin robe so she could rub her body on Shay's. She teased Shay by kissing her legs and stomach, and then blew on her clit before sucking on it. She rubbed her fingers on her wet pussy until Shay orgasmed. Shay returned the favor by putting her mouth in between Alyssa's legs.
Jayden Cole has been tense and unsatisfied by other massage parlors she has recently tried. According to Ms. Cole the therapists keep doing all the same things and they aren't really reaching those hard to satisfy places a girl needs to relieve all her anxieties. Thankfully Macy Cartel has just gotten a new device in the mail from her massage gear supplier that is perfect for taking care of exactly the kind of internal consternation that Jayden has been experiencing as of late. The electrical stimulation along her thighs and gentle repetitive buzzing noise is enough to change her mood completely, but as you might expect it's actually the soft wet tongue and expertise of Macy Cartel that really gives Jayden Cole the thorough pleasure she needs to feel refreshed, renewed and ready to take the world by storm once again. In fact, Jayden is so happy that she puts her masseuse on the table and returns the favor as Quite The Tip to say thanks!
Aaliyah Avatari was given a massage as a gift by a girlfriend that she suspected was hitting on her. After giggling about it with her masseuse, Scarlett Fay, she gets naked and settles in for her first massage. Aaliyah has a flawless body, amazing breasts and a pussy that she keeps trimmed but a little hairy, revealing that she is a true red head Urging Aaliyah to loosen up, Scarlett gets to work rubbing and squeezing her muscles into submission, while revealing she massages her friend all the time. Soon thereafter, Aaliyah realizes why her girlfriend is always there. Scarlett specializes in giving the ladies happy endings! As Aaliyah relaxes and begins to get turned on, she opens up to the pleasure that Scarlett is giving her. Her breathing deepens, her nipples get erect and her pussy can't help but get wet under Scarlett's knowledgeable touch. Aaliyah spreads her legs to accept Scarlett's tongue on her clit and along her pussy lips. Scarlett is enjoying giving Aaliyah her first lesbian relationship so much that she tells her not to cum yet as she gets her pink dildo out for penetrating pleasure.
Jaslene Jade had a bad day dealing with car trouble. It was her first time having a massage so Vanessa Veracruz was ready to change her luck for the better. Vanessa started at the brunette's shoulders then remembered to use oil - she was so excited to get her hands on her. She ran her hands all over Jaslene's body while making small talk. Vanessa massaged up her thighs and was staring at the warm spot between her legs as her mouth watered at the thought of tasting Jaslene's pussy. Vanessa took off her bra to show her new boobs and suggested Jaslene touch them and maybe suck a little. They started kissing and rubbing their warm tight bodies on each other. Jaslene didn't know what to do, so Vanessa guided her hand to her pussy. She had Jaslene bend over to finger her tight little hole while licking all around it. Vanessa was moaning the entire time she had her face in Jaslene's pussy.
Poor Whitney Westgate just drove all the way from LA to New Jersey and she is finding that her back is suffering the consequence. Her boyfriend recommended she head to the massage parlor for her first ever massage. With a body like hers, it's no wonder he sent her to an all girl massage parlor because she is so hot no other dude could be trusted to rub his hands all over her amazing body. But Lola Milano is just the chick to do the job. Watch as she oils up her soft hands and gets to work on Whitney's back and shoulders. Lola can't help but comment on Whitney's amazingly fit body and you will see her start to edge herself up closer and closer to Whitney's exposed pussy and ass. After a full on ass massage, Lola busts out her little vibrator to push the envelope even further. Whitney is totally receptive to the special attention and soon Lola shows Whit how good she can massage a pussy with her mouth!

screenshot

I Will Take Care Of You_1080.part1.rar

I Will Take Care Of You_1080.part2.rar

Jia 4 You (2019) HD

screenshot
Production year: 2019
Starring: Jia Lissa, Lucy Heart
Directed by : Alis Locanta
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Blondes, Erotic Vignette, Fingering, International, Masturbation, Pantyhose & Stockings, Redheads, Rimming, Russian, Small Tits
Description
Pretty young red head Jia Lissa has been hired by Lucy Heart to take care of her somptuous villa. Quickly, their relation goes well beyond the boss/employee boundaries

screenshot

Jia 4 You_1080.mp4
Added: Nov 27, 2020 1:15 pm
The Violation Of Amber Lynn - A Lesbian Gang Bang

screenshot
Release Year: 2000
Starring: Amber Lynn, Briana Banks, Caroline Pierce, Gwen Summers, Tina Cheri, Candy Apples, Daisy Chain
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Gangbang, Orgy, Popular with Women, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons
Description
World-renowned respected porn star Amber Lynn gets humiliated and used in The Violation Of Amber Lynn. Like a French tourist in a Puerto Rican parade, Amber gets pushed, pulled, probed, and poked. "It's amazing. I didn't think she could be stretched anymore, but after this she is going to need some serious laser vaginal rejuvenation!"
File Name : The Violation Of Amber Lynn - A Lesbian Gang Bang.mp4

screenshot

The Violation Of Amber Lynn - A Lesbian Gang Bang.mp4

Learning From The Best (2020) HD

screenshot
Released: Jun 02 2020
Starring: Dee Williams , Kenzie Reeves, Gia Derza, Cassidy Klein, Jaye Summers, Zoey Foxx
Categories: 18+ Teens, 4K Ultra HD, All Girl / Lesbian, Big Boobs, Massage, Masturbation, Threesomes
Description
Dee Williams is concerned when she sees her stepdaughter, Kenzie Reeves, struggling, asking what's wrong. Kenzie explains what's bothering her while also admiring Dee for how good of a masseuse SHE is. All Kenzie wishes is that she could've somehow inherited Dee's masseuse skills. Dee Williams is a workaholic, which her personal assistant, Jaye Summers, knows all too well. When she strips down to her sexy underwear, Jaye is startled but intrigued, although she tries to keep her mind on work. Dee finally sees that her assistant seems to be a little... distracted. She mischievously asks if Jaye wants to help Cassidy Klein give the massage, and Jaye is all too happy to agree. Stepsisters Zoey Foxx and Gia Derza are hanging out in their living room, talking about their next test for a massage certification course they're taking, and what area of the body they've been focusing on. Sadly, their practice got canceled, but Gia had an idea. Maybe they could practice on...each other?

screenshot

Learning From The Best_1080.mp4
Added: Nov 27, 2020 11:33 am
Personal Freak Sex Tape Chronicles (2019)
screenshot

Release Year: 2019
Starring: Elizabeth Mitcheles, Porsha Carrera, Solana, Aaliyah Ali, Kristii Brooks, Mahogany Ross
Categories: Amateur, Black, Black Women, Blowjobs, Gonzo, Home Made Movies, Point Of View

screenshot

Personal Freak Sex Tape Chronicles.mp4

Under Her Spell (2020) HD

screenshot
Starring: Elsa Jean, Riley Reid, Lana Rhoades, Nia Nacci, Kristen Scott, Jill Kassidy
Director: Bree Mills
Categories: 18+ Teens, 4K Ultra HD, All Girl / Lesbian, Big Butt, Black Women, Erotic Vignette, Interracial, Naturally Busty, Outdoors, Shaved, Small Tits, Yoga
Description
Teen Riley Reid calls personal trainer Lana Rhoades to get her body ready for college. They agree to start with yoga and meet at the park. Riley agrees to go topless for the session. Lana caresses her small breasts and tells her she can work on her chest muscles. She cops a feel of her tight ass when she makes her do pushups. Nia Nacci found a cell phone on the street and is going through it in order to find its owner. When she decides to go through the photos, she can't believe how hot the owner actually is. Kristen Scott is in the school library writing in her diary. She's expressing her love for Elsa Jean through poetry and prose. When Elsa walks into the library Kristen freaks out. When she gets up to leave the girls collide into each other dropping all their school books in the process.

screenshot

Under Her Spell_1080.mp4