Author
g1540986
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 28, 2016 7:01 pm
HELLO!
i'am looking for one specific sex story. It was quiet long one with like 10? chapters or so.

Story wise it was about one girl from swimming team who got manipulated into swimming in really skimpy one (to improve swimming speed) and then nakey. After it was like some kind of tentacle machine which was supposed to measure her (or help with photo set i cant really remember). I think in some point she was swimming with inflating dildo or plug.
Also there were parts where she was going home with only her reallly skimpy swimsuit, sunbathing near her pool. There was situation when she was closed on her yard by her brother? and couldn't go inside.

IAM NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE but i think the director of school got order or smh to manipulate all female members of school into wearing skimpy wear.

SAME HERE she might be living with neighbours or aunt because her house was flooded? and her parents had no idea. Aunt was jealous because her husband was looking at nakey girl and she gave our hero skimpy clothes, she had to walk naked in house, do housechores naked. I dont think if its this one story or another one.

I remember i read this one like 5 or 6 years ago and i realyyyyyyyy can't find this one. HELP ME PLS Smile