Author
metalgalle
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 19, 2016 6:38 am
Hi everybody!
(hope to post in the right place!)

I'm searching for this movie for years. I watched it many years ago, and I never found it on the Net...

Today I think I found something like a trailer of one scene, this movie is "Rocking with Seka", but it's not the movie I'm searching for...

Here you can find some screenshots:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Let's talk about the movie I'm searching for...

Basically the story hangs around a sex machine (the one that you can find in the screenshots, used only in the first scene of "Rockin with Seka") that seems to be a penis pump.
That machine is formed by a console where they set the speed and some other parameters, a little tube that connects to a glass where a dildo goes up and down (I think) by air flow.
I also remember a scene with a man and a woman, where the guy want to demo to the girl that the machine can act also as a penis stimulator, and after few minutes of demo, the girls says something like "...how about me to do that?" referring to the guy's penis.
In another scene I remember that there was two girls, one of them was playing with the machine and the other one warns her friend to not abuse of that machine, because there was a girl that played with that machine for 3 days and then burnt her vagina inside.

I tought that maybe a German production, but I can't be sure because years ago I saw it in Italian language.

I need to find the name of this movie, or also the name of this sex machine, in order to search for the movies where it was used!

Thanx a lot to everyone!

(...and sorry for bad english!)
metalgalle
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 21, 2016 2:49 pm
Found another hint!!!

That machine is also present in "Erotic Exotic Machine" episode of "Swedish Erotica"!

Here you can find the screenshots:

http://www.stooorage.com/show/2868/11484326_sef1103e.jpg

The sex machine is named "Accu-jac II".
Is the evolution of the "Accu-jac", that is only usable as a penis stimulator.

Searching on the web, there are also 2 other similar machines:
Robojac => as the Accu-jac, is a penis stimulator.
Robojil => is a "clone" of the Accu-jac II, with the pumping dildo.

Still searching for some movies where this machine is used.

If anyone knows about other movies where this machine is used, please, post the movie title!

Thanx a lot to everyone in advance!
metalgalle
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 30, 2016 9:12 am
Bump! Very Happy
metalgalle
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 14, 2016 3:16 pm
Re-Bump Very Happy
metalgalle
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 11, 2016 7:55 am