Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 13, 2023 6:10 pm
Lila Love - Help Me Go Viral Daddy

screenshot
screenshot

Lila is in a bit of a dilemma.

She was supposed to shoot a hardcore video today for her "x videos" page but her boyfriend just broke up with her.

The main problem is that he was supposed to be the male talent for the scene.

Walking into the kitchen her dad Joey asks her what the problem is.

Lila fills him in on the details and he'll suggest that she just finds another guy to shoot with.

Luckily for Lila both Joey and her mom are supportive of her business efforts.

Unluckily for Lila she has no other male friends to shoot the scene with.

But suddenly a bolt of inspiration hits her...perhaps her daddy Joey could do the scene with her.

Joey is reluctant at first but Lila will break down all his arguments against doing it.

And since her mom is too busy to fuck him any more...he'll agree to help her.

Lila will set up her camera and then the two of them will engage in the following: blowjob, cowgirl, doggy style, reverse cowgirl, and sideways sex.

Joey will cum on her tongue and that's a wrap!

I wonder if she'll split the profits with him.

File Size :455 MB
Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:40:57

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/a8886c1462e77/ntntrnn.mp4
Added: Mar 14, 2023 9:49 am
Anna Claire Clouds, Ryan Driller - I Wished for You, Daddy

screenshot
screenshot

Anna Claire (Clouds) has a loving dad (Ryan Driller) who's a tad overprotective, as he's responsible for the young woman, living with him following his breakup with her mom.

She's about to go out on a date when Ryan confronts her, disturbed by her wearing a very short skirt, way too sexy according to his prudish approach. As they argue about this, she's texting back and forth with the date whose car is waiting outside, and the man ends up dumping her -poor Anna Claire rushes to her bedroom in tears.

It's her 18th birthday, and daddy brings a chocolate cupcake bearing a single candle to her room to celebrate, as a peace offering. He remains adamant about her not behaving like a slut and is even less pleased when she confesses the guy is 46 years old, and owns the company where she works! After he sings "Happy Birthday" to her and they share an intimate moment over the cupcake, she's still mad at daddy. But that night she sees Ryan masturbating in the shower, and later summons up the courage to sneak into his bedroom while he's fast asleep, climbing under the covers next to him. She kisses him lightly on the shoulder and daddy wakes up, but pretends to be still asleep as she strokes his cock. He becomes upset with this behavior and confronts the girl, demanding: "What are you doing?!". "I was supposed to lose my virginity last night. I wanted you to be the man to take it instead", she confesses.

Speaking in a sexy whisper, Anna Claire tells him how she knows he wants her too, why else would he be so strict in blocking her from dating anyone? Ryan's pent-up urges cannot be held back, as he hovers nude above the young beauty, and they kiss passionately, as Anna Claire resumes stroking his now-erect cock. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

File Size :426 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:47:27

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/22fcf05fd4404/Anna_Claire_Clouds_I_Wished_for_You.mp4
Added: Mar 14, 2023 4:44 pm
Harlow West - Daddy's Anal Cutie 2

screenshot
screenshot

Harlow West is playing a video game when her dad, John Strong, comes in and says that he needs to talk to her about her failing grades. Clearly, she needs to do less playing and more studying. Harlow disagrees, distracting him by asking when was the last time someone sucked his dick. John stammers, and Harlow says she knows it's been a long time since he's had sex, and offers to help him out with that.

Harlow sucks John's dick, then lets him fuck her pretty pussy and her sweet ass, until he forgets all about lecturing her. Looks like Harlow knows how to push all the right buttons, in more than just video games!

File Size :1.74 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:44:46

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fileboom.me>:

https://fileboom.me/file/803e0eb77ca8a/DaddysAnalCutie02-HarlowWestJohnStrong_s04_JohnStrong_HarlowWest_1080p.mp4
Added: Mar 15, 2023 10:40 am
Kyler Quinn - Daddy's Anal Cutie 2

screenshot
screenshot

Kyler Quinn desperately needs to talk to her father Ramon Nomar about something, so she brings him into the bathroom for some privacy.

Kyler tells Ramon that her boyfriend has decided that he'll only have anal sex with her until they're married. But Kyler's worried - since she's never had anal sex before - that she'll be bad at it. Maybe Ramon can help by leading her through her first anal experience?

Ramon is hesitant, but it doesn't take much convincing for him to agree to what Kyler is asking. As her doting father, it's Ramon's duty to break in Kyler's booty!

File Size :638 MB
Duration :00:41:50

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/e0d6e6d55b93f/devilsfilm.21.04.19.kyler.quinn.daddys.anal.cutie.720p.mp4
Added: Mar 15, 2023 5:19 pm
Taking My Daughter's Ass - Maya Woulfe - 2023-03-15 - 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Maya is home being sad because she thinks guys aren't in her. Her dad comforts her and then chears her up the only way he knows how, by letting her suck on his cock and fucking her in the ass!

INCLUDES

blowjob, cunnilingus, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sideways, anal, doggy, facial

File Size :1.24 GB
Duration :00:28:54

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/d3532be54b461/Zerotolerance_2023-03-15_Maya_Woulfe.mp4
Added: Mar 15, 2023 10:19 pm
Raven Right - Daddy's Anal Cutie 2

screenshot
screenshot

Raven Right is moving into her own place for the first time. Her helpful dad, Tyler Nixon, assists her with moving furniture into the new apartment, and then they sit down for some well-deserved rest. Raven says that she's going to miss living at home, but Tyler reassures her and says that she should enjoy the freedom of being on her own. Raven decides that this is her last chance to confess something to her dad... she fantasizes about having sex with him.

In fact, just talking about it now gets Raven so excited that she starts rubbing her pussy right in front of Tyler. It's clearly exciting for Tyler as well, because his dick becomes rock hard. So Raven offers to help him out with that, letting him stick his cock into her lovely mouth. Later, she bends over to show off her pretty butt plug, and invites him to take it out so he can slap her ass and then fuck her!

Acts: Blowjob, butt plug play, doggy, reverse cowgirl, sideways, missionary, big facial.

File Size :501 MB
Duration :00:36:52

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/1e89f6a48439f/tyler-nixon-raven-right_daddy-s-anal-cutie.mp4
Added: Mar 16, 2023 9:48 am
Chloe Cherry - Daddy's Anal Cutie 2

screenshot
screenshot

Chloe Cherry is chatting on the phone with her friend, giggling about how she and her boyfriend tried anal sex recently. Chloe tells her friend that even though it took some getting used to at first, she really likes it now.

As Chloe continues to chat with her friend about how much she likes anal sex, her father Michael Stefano walks by in the hallway. As he overhears her, his eyes go wide with excitement. But all this talk about getting fucked in the ass is making Chloe's pussy wet, so she ends the call with her friend, saying that she has to rub one out. Chloe is about to put her hands down her pants when Michael knocks on the door, making his presence known.

Michael tells her that he heard her conversation, and was hoping that he and Chloe could do some of what she was talking about. Chloe is all for it, licking her lips hungrily as she looks at Michael.

Acts: Pussy eating, blowjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sideways, anal, knees up anal, doggy, cum on face.

File Size :1.85 GB
Duration :00:43:59

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/072f9112d5df9/4543646.mp4
Added: Mar 16, 2023 4:15 pm
Jessie Wilde - Teen Whore Daughter Gets Face Fucked

screenshot
screenshot

Dad is tired of finding his little teen whore Jesse Wilde condoms laying around the house from having guys over while he is at work, So its time to teach the little slut a lesson and gives her some of daddy's cock too but he makes her work for it after a face full of tears and cum i think she light remember.

File Size :950 MB
Duration :00:16:00

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/2690482146bb6/Teen_Whore_Daughter_Gets_Face_Fucked.mp4
Added: Mar 17, 2023 5:39 pm
Pinch Me, I'm Irish! - Mira Monroe - 2023-03-16 - 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

It's St. Patty's Day, which means you get pinched if you're not wearing green. Rusty takes this tradition seriously and takes every opportunity to pinch his daughter, Mira. She's used to his pranks but shows him she knows some gags herself. With her mom, Ryan, in the kitchen, Mira kneels behind the counter to suck her dad's cock secretly. Rusty is baffled but doesn't want Mira to stop. Later, Rusty finds Mira on the couch in green lace underwear. Even though she's following the rules, she still wants to be pinched. Rusty fucks his daughter, and she loves living out the fantasy as much as he does.

INCLUDES

blowjob, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, cunnilingus, missionary, sideways, facial

File Size :1.06 GB
Duration :00:32:50

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/a971e9ca50a90/Familystrokes_2023-03-16_Mira_Monroe.mp4
Added: Mar 18, 2023 7:05 pm
Madison Wilde warms up dad on the couch

screenshot
screenshot

When Madison's dad joins her on the couch she shows him she isn't wearing much under the covers. They are alone, so they start to play around with each other and soon are having a ton of fun. They move upstairs so they can get even more comfortable, and they suck and fuck each other. After he has made his daughter cum a bunch he shoots his load in her creamy pussy.

File Size :2.11 GB
Duration :00:36:13

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/8b8a9d8c291f3/TeenyTaboo.23.03.10.Madison.Wilde.mp4
Added: Mar 18, 2023 11:35 pm
Cecelia Taylor - Cecelia Taylor's Dad Loves Her In Pink Too

screenshot
screenshot

Cute blonde daughter Cecelia was enjoying herself in her room, taking some pics of her sweet pink pussy to send off to her friends. But her father Brad, was observing the whole time and did not approve, barging into her room, demanding to see her phone. Cecelia now worried she is in trouble, reluctantly hands it over and quickly Brad is not only jealous but enamored with her beautiful body! He orders her to grab her new pink outfit and pose for him so he can enjoy seeing her as he invites Cecelia to enjoy this day of teaching her to handle a big fat cock. Once Cecelia got a look at his throbbing meat, she knew her tight pink pussy was not going to be able to handle it and asked her daddy to please go slow and cover her pretty face full of his thick creamy cum! - INTERACTIVE TOY READY!

File Size :1.17 GB
Duration :00:39:52

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/0e92de118fa4e/Dad_Loves_Her_In_Pink_Too.mp4
Added: Mar 20, 2023 11:25 am
Alison Faye & Willow Hayes - Daddy Discipline 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

So I had the day off today, and get a call from the school telling me that my two girls have been fighting, and got sent home, I was pissed.

My daughters, Alison and Willow, come home and have the nerve to lie to me and tell me that it was a half day. I take my belt off, ready to punish them, but they beg me not to, they tell me that they are too old for that kind of punishment, and tell me that they can make it up to me in other ways.

My girls are getting older, so I decide that they can try, I go to the bed and they follow and take off my clothes, then theirs.

They start rubbing on my body, then take turns sucking my cock, then Alison hops up on my cock and rides me, I show her how a man fucks and flip her over and pound her sweet pussy, but my Willow wants some too.

So Willow gets on top of me and rides my cock hard and fast, I flip her over and fuck her deep, then I sit both girls up and cover them with my cum!

File Size :401 MB
Duration :00:21:17

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/dc04aaf8355dd/_TheTabooddhist__Alison_Faye___Willow_Hayes_-_Daddy_Discipline_1080p.mp4
Added: Mar 20, 2023 5:46 pm
Aria Lee - Out All Night

screenshot
screenshot

Dad Ike Diezel catches his daughter Aria Lee sneaking into the house after being out all night, and when he threatens to tell her mom Aria quickly offers to do him a dirty favor in exchange for his silence. Soon enough, after that first taste of her daddy, Aria will keep coming back for more.

"What if I just like give you a little blowjob?"

It doesn't take much for Aria to start blowing her dad. They shift around a bit in the first act, but at the end of the day, it's just a girl slobbering on some cock. The next act gets even more exciting when Aria spies on her dad jerking off. She's addicted to her dad's cock, so she strips down and gets fucked sideways and in missionary. In the last act, Aria wakes her dad up to try and coerce him into fucking her one more time. Luckily for her, it works and she gets to bend down and start blowing her dad. Soon enough, she turns over to get fucked doggystyle before switching over to the classic mix of cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and missionary. As her dad nears his limits, Aria kneels on the carpet with her hands behind her back while looking up as she eagerly waits for her facial.

"Last time... pinky promise?"

File Size :890 MB
Duration :00:56:35

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/56edb53161a5d/DadCrush_Aria_Lee2_1080p_x265.mp4
Added: Mar 21, 2023 5:41 pm
Aria Lee - School Day Sucking

screenshot
screenshot

Sucking Dad's Dick

My dad always gets me ready for school, but today I am a little tired. He does not want to wait for me to get out of bed, so he pulls me out. He can be mean sometimes! Then at the breakfast table, he tests to see if I have been doing the mouth stretch exercises he asked me to. I think it is because he wants to stick something inside.
~~~
Aria's a really great student. She loves to go above and beyond, moving from blowjobs to full on fucking in a ton of different positions. She even takes a break to show of her skills with a dildo. At the end of the day though, it's back to basics as Aria gets back on her knees and takes a cumshot to the face.

File Size :1.06 GB
Duration :01:00:41

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/3a4f4b155d2bf/DadCrush.18.09.02.Aria.Lee.XXX.1080p.x265.mp4
Added: Mar 22, 2023 11:08 am
My Daddy, My Home

screenshot
screenshot

I really love the seduction dialogue that is used within these films, keep up the good work. This is a story that I have in mind that could work great as a three part series. I think it could satisfy those that like the MILF and Sister genre. The first part is Sister, the second is MILF, and the third would be a threesome. (The Nudist Family) Ricky recently has decided to move back in with his mom(Cory) and sister(Kylie). On the taxi ride to the house, Ricky is contemplating about a secret of his. Ricky used to have a crush on his sister, but has since gotten over it. Arriving at the house, he is welcomed inside by his mom and sister. They explain how exciting it is to see Ricky after such a long time. Before Ricky heads to his room, Cory informs him that they have a new lifestyle that he must also follow in the house. They reveal that they have adopted the nudist lifestyle, though they didn't mention it earlier because they didn't want to scare Ricky away. Although Ricky is a little off-put at first, he agrees to adopt the nudist lifestyle. They are thrilled and give him a hug as a celebration. Ricky is shy about his body, but is sure he'll get used to it in time. One morning while Ricky is washing the dishes, Kylie comes into the kitchen and greets him. Kylie unexpectedly gives Ricky a hug from behind and caresses his body which makes him uncomfortable. Over the next few days, Ricky can't help but notice that his mom and sister are touching him constantly in very peculiar ways which seems odd. On another day, Ricky is sitting on the couch with his laptop when Kylie comes in and starts doing yoga in front of him. Ricky can't help but notice that Kylie is doing some very provocative poses that gives him an erection. Kylie notices his erection and she compliments him about how large his cock is which prompts Ricky to frantically leave the living room. Later that day, Ricky is sitting on his chair masturbating to relive his erection, but is unaware that his sister is standing at the door watching him. She can't help but masturbate along with him to the point that she starts to moan. Eventually, Ricky hears her moans and is shocked by her presence. Kylie closes the door and walks over to Ricky. Without a second thought, Kylie reveals that she knows his secret. He's stunned upon hearing this and tries to play it off as a joke. She is stern and reveals that she knows that Ricky has had a crush on her for a long time now. Ricky is adamant, but Kylie holds her ground and also confesses that she loves him as more than just a brother. Kylie explains that ever since Ricky left, she started to feel lonely. Even when she was dating other guys, she always felt the same. The only thing that was always on her mind was Ricky and how much she missed him. It was then that she realized that the person she has always loved the most was his brother. Ricky is somewhat thrilled upon hearing this, but is holding back his taboo desires for his sister. Kylie decides to help him give into his taboo desires and begins to stroke his cock while giving him a French kiss. Without a second thought, the siblings were making out and finally doing what they have always desired.

File Size :1.99 GB
Duration :00:41:32

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/31062604245de/missa_mydaddymyhome_51941230129m1080.mp4