Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 23, 2023 11:04 am
Reyna Belle - Spoil Me 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Reyna wants a guitar and some posters for her bedroom.

Her dad, Ike, believes that she should work for it.

She could wash his car for example.

Reyna is having none of that.

She'd rather give Ike a handjob than do actual work.

Ike won't argue and Reyna will get that guitar with lessons included by giving Ike a handjob that is
stopped because her mom is on the way home.

The next day Reyna will come out dressed in lingerie and a fishnet dress.

Ike already knows that this is bad news.

She wants concert tickets.

Ike is reluctant to accept her sexual favors in exchange for material goods but will let her give him a blowjob
ending in an implied oral creampie.

Reyna now has her concert tickets.

A little later on, Rayna will find Ike snooping around in her bedroom.

He's done a lot of favors for Reyna and now he wants something else in return...her pussy.

Ike will get that pussy as the two of them engage in the following: blowjob, missionary, and standing doggy style sex.

He'll stuff a pair of panties in her mouth and give her a facial.

At least she enjoyed the concert.

File Size :1.62 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:47:08

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/3e42c7d0688e1/_Dad_Crush__-_23.06.15_-_Reyna_Belle_-_Spoil_Me_1080p.mp4
Added: Jun 24, 2023 10:39 am
Kathy Anderson, Lady Bug - Family Dinner Dessert Gone Wrong

screenshot
screenshot

Dinner time come, hot blonde mom set the table and called her daughter and son to come to the dining room. They entering the room in a gloomy mood, which is nothing new for them, and start eating. During this time, the son asked his parents whether they have slept well last night, which caused the cute petite daughter to blush. This made their parents realize that these two are actually sleeping together. In order to retaliate, the gorgeous daughter started taking dirty selfies by putting a sausage in her mouth which, in turn, made her bro develop a boner. Noticing this, his mom pulled his shaft out of his pants while the kinky daughter showed off her hairy pussy to her hung dad. Before you knew it, the girls were down on their knees sucking off the male members of their family. Then, all four of them went to another room, away from the prying eyes of their neighbors where the chicks continued sucking on dongs before sliding them in their already wet pussies. Riding on top of her dad's big dick, the petite hottie of a daughter also took turns sucking her brother's cock before he got to fuck his mother really hard from behind. As the babes went on to make the father cum on their pretty faces, horny bro used the opportunity to nail his sis in the doggystyle position. Of course, after his dad ejaculated, it was time for the son to do so too all over the faces of his mom and adorable sister.

File Size :476 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Matroska
Duration :00:38:25

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/9a24e5d7493df/_VirtualTaboo__2018-07-14_Kathy_Anderson__Lady_Bug_-_Family_Dinner_Dessert_Gone_Wrong__VR2Normal___720p_x265_.mkv
Added: Jun 24, 2023 5:25 pm
Holly Day - Holly Day Celebration [1080p]

screenshot
screenshot

Thick hottie Holly loves to show off her curves for the camera, but she loves getting fucked even more. Chad can't help but be enamored by Holly's thick thighs and bubble butt. Back at the house, Holly gets oiled up and sucks Chad's cock. Holly gets fucked in all sorts of positions before Chad busts a load on her face.
Sex Acts: Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroat, Gagging, Handjob, Missionary, Oil, POV Blowjob, POV Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Spanking, Twerk

File Size :1.33 GB
Duration :00:31:39

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/01f35e55c4da6/familystrokes.2023.06.07.holly.day.a.silent.fuck.mp4
Added: Jun 25, 2023 4:52 pm
The Family Jerk

screenshot
screenshot

ANASTASIA AND HER DAD DISCOVER A TABOO WEBSITE!! THEY DECIDE TO 'EXPLORE THE CONCEPT' ANASTASIA GIVES HER DAD A HANDJOB!!! Anastasia is hanging out with her dad when She finds a very disturbing website on Her phone!!! it's a site called 'Family Fornication'!! The two of them look at the site....and become shocked and bewildered at what they see!! Anastasia points out that the people on the site seem 'happy', so maybe there's something to it? They decide to try something mild...something 'innocent' just to explore the concept....so Anastasia suggests that She give her dad a Handjob!! Anastasia Jerks him Off....and She says it was the most fun ever!!!

File Size :639 MB
Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
Duration :00:08:38

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/c874b0843722b/The_Family_Jerk.mp4
Added: Jun 26, 2023 5:25 pm
JC Wilds And Molly Little - Sergeant's Reward System 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Joey is about to lose his mind.

His daughter JC is out of control.

She leaves home for days on end and is skipping school.

Frustrated by these events he'll go and have a talk with his neighbor Sergeant Miles.

Sergeant can relate, he also had discipline issues with his daughter Molly.

He found a way to resolve them however.

A training program that consists of positive reinforcement and...a chastity belt.

Molly will come out and show Joey her belt and relate to him her weekly routine.

If she's good she gets a "treat" on Sunday.

Joey, willing to try anything to rein in JC, will let Sergeant use his methods on her.

A little while later and JC is now completely docile and eagerly looking forward to her "treat".

Joey's a little puzzled as to what this "treat" is...they aren't dogs after all.

Sergeant will show Joey what the "treat" consists of by engaging in the following along with JC and Molly: blowjob, missionary, doggy style, cowgirl, and sideways sex.

Since Joey has to learn how to give JC her "treats" on his own the dads will swap and fuck their own daughters.

Both girls get a load of cum on their tongues and will kiss so they can swap that cum.

Sounds like a great training program...it sure beats laying down newspapers on the floor.

File Size :2.72 GB
Duration :00:55:24

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/845e73f8ccbd3/_Daughter_Swap__-_23.06.25_-_JC_Wilds_And_Molly_Little_-_Sergeant_s_Reward_System_1080p.mp4
Added: Jun 27, 2023 9:09 am
Zirael Rem - Kitty Girl Serves Daddy p1

screenshot
screenshot

"Kitty girl serves her daddy. You will see nice oiled booty riding on cock, juicy close ups with big ass, blowjob with balls licking, moans, ahegao, hair pulling, VERY creamy pussy, cumshot twice and POV scenes with dirty talk!"
Scene Includes:Blowjob, Doggystyle, Cowgirl,
Standing Missionary, Missionary, Cum in Mouth

File Size :2.40 GB
Duration :00:17:00

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/fbdb15eb344f2/Zirael_Rem_-_Kitty_Girl_Serves_Daddy_p1.mp4
Added: Jun 28, 2023 11:26 am
Lulu Chu & Violet Reign - The Intern and More

screenshot
screenshot

For her big college assignment, Lulu needs to observe her dad, Allen, while he works. She wants to get into the mind of an executive, but his pesky intern, Violet, keeps getting in the way. Later in the breakroom, Violet shows Lulu that they can have a little fun, too, and licks cookie crumbs off her lips. Allen sees this, so Violet exits the room, and Lulu uses this opportunity to suck her dad's cock. The next day, Violet is up to her usual antics, trying to get Allen's attention, although she wants Lulu to join in this time. They share an intense threesome right there in the office. Allen fucks Lulu until he busts a load inside of her.
Sex Acts: Ball Sucking, Blowjob (Two Girls, 1 Cock), Creampie, Cunnilingus, POV Blowjob, POV Cowgirl, POV Doggystyle, POV Missionary, POV Reverse Cowgirl, Pussy Fingering

File Size :1.49 GB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:48:16

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/1a38ec26bacf5/Lulu_Chu__Violet_Reign_-_The_Intern_And_More_June_27_2023.mp4
Added: Jun 29, 2023 11:07 am
Freya Von Doom - Guilt Giftted Father's Day Pussy 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Welcome to Peter's Father's Day...

It's gonna start out lousy...get amazingly awesome...then end lousy.

It starts off lousy because his wife is bitching at him about how lenient he is with his daughter Freya.

His wife is pissed because Freya's grades suck ass and Peter let Freya go to a party.

College isn't cheap.

His wife is so pissed that she isn't even going to fuck him on Father's Day...damn that is harsh.

Unbeknownst to both Freya overhears all of this conversation.

While Peter is watching TV his wife is sound asleep and won't notice Freya beckoning Peter to her bedroom.

Peter will go to her room and settle down for what he thinks is a simple chat.

This is where his Father's Day gets amazing...

Freya will explain that she really appreciates Peter as a dad and knows her grades are shit.

She'll promise to do better.

But what's really bothering her is the sense of guilt that she feels being the cause that Peter won't get laid
by her mom this evening.

Freya feels even more guilty because she never got him a Father's Day gift this year.

But she'll try to make amends for both oversights and expose her shaved pussy to Peter.

Peter loves the sight of her pussy but thinks it's a bad idea to be in this situation with her mom in the next room.

Freya will blow off his concerns by stating that her mom is a heavy sleeper...

As Freya plays with her clit and rubs Peter's cock through his shorts his concerns will fade and his desire will peak.

Freya promises to be good and get better grades but it's been so long since she's had a cock in her mouth...or her pussy.

She'll remedy that by engaging in the following with Peter: blowjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sideways, and doggy style sex.

Peter will give Freya a fake creampie and then settle beside her drained of all his energy.

This is where his Father's Day gets bad...again.

Momma Bear has awoken and barges into Freya's room only to catch the both of them naked and she is
some kind of pissed off.

It's been nice knowing you, Peter.

File Size :1.09 GB
Duration :00:25:35

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/2c22dbb407050/_My_Pervy_Family__-_23.06.17_-_Freya_Von_Doom_-_Guilt_Giftted_Stepfather_s_Day_Pussy_1080p.mp4
Added: Jun 29, 2023 6:11 pm
Amber Coen - Let Me Be Your Sugar Daddy

screenshot
screenshot

Amber needs to go shopping, but she's completely strapped for cash. Luckily, John is close by and can't help but overhear her troubles. He's willing to help her out and gives her a card with no limit. In return, Amber will call John "daddy" and has to keep him a little company at the hotel. When she arrives, John gifts her pink lingerie. Amber shows her appreciation for John by sucking his cock and letting him fuck her tight pussy.
Sex Acts: Anal Fingering, Cum on Pussy, Daddy, Doggystyle, Missionary, POV Blowjob, POV Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Moaning

File Size :2.02 GB
Duration :00:51:58

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/1f8722c1101fb/daddypounds.2023.06.27.amber.coen.let.me.be.your.sugar.daddy.mp4
Added: Jun 30, 2023 9:18 am
Chloe Rose - Hot Summer is On

screenshot
screenshot

It's summer vacation, but neither Chloe nor her dad John can go out to have fun. Chloe is grounded by her mom since she has to take summer classes, and John has a jerky boss who didn't give him vacations. Both are angry because the only one who seems to be able to go out to have fun at the beach, shopping, etc, is Jackie, Chloe's mom, so John suggests some alternatives for him and Chloe to have fun between school and work. As the days get hotter, the activities that Chloe and her dad share get hotter as well!
Sex Acts: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Missionary, Doggystyle, Cum in Mouth

File Size :1.41 GB
Duration :00:33:50

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/3f19a32d5046f/Jackie_Hoff__Chloe_Rose_-_Hot_Summer_Is_On_June_22_2023.mp4
Added: Jun 30, 2023 4:27 pm
Daughter gets a massage from her dad

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :1004 MB
Duration :00:28:41

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/4b61825e875ed/Daughter_gets_a_massage_from_her_dad.mp4
Added: Jul 02, 2023 6:26 am
Mila Monet - Can'T Sleep & Horny,Daddy Please Help!

screenshot
screenshot

Mila can't sleep alone so she goes to her father's bedroom. Under the blanket she starts to masturbate. Father gets hard and can't resist to use her tight pussy. He inserts his dick in her pussy and she moans. After Mila blows him with sweet mouth. After she rides him. Finally he cums in her beautiful mouth.

File Size :1.40 GB
Duration :00:28:09

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/e2eb3c5f11bfd/Mila_Monet_-_Can_T_Sleep___Horny__Step-Daddy_Please_Help___01.07.2023__1080p.mp4
Added: Jul 02, 2023 2:06 pm
Kate Dalia, Ryan Driller - Daddy`s Bad Girl V

screenshot
screenshot

Strong and domineering dad, Ryan (Driller), examines the inside of daughter Kate (Dalia)'s mouth with his fingers. Kate came home from a party, and her mom wants to be certain she didn't hide anything in her mouth before they took her purse away. She's been grounded, especially to prevent her from driving her car after late night parties. These "early morning oral examinations" have become less of a surprise and more of a standard procedure. Sometimes Kate wonders if Ryan enjoys the feeling of her warm wet mouth, sliding his big daddy fingers across her pretty pink tongue. Sometimes Kate wonders if she enjoys it as well, although she holds the charade that the exams are burdensome.

Ryan is stern with his daughter, warning her that if she doesn't shape up, he'll throw her out of the house. Begrudgingly, she complies, starting with cleaning her room, and daddy puts in a good word for her with her strict mom. In return, he receives a grateful hug and she utters those fateful words: "I'll do anything you ask".

She becomes increasingly solicitous to him, even volunteering to do household chores. She pops the question: can she borrow the car to go out to a movie with her friend Carla? He's reluctant, but she volunteers for another oral exam, and as he removes his fingers from her mouth, Kate impulsively sucks on them. A shiver runs through Ryan's body as he looks at her with surprise.

A big boner is prominently visible in Ryan's slacks, and a bit embarrassed he excuses himself, but not before getting another hug. Kate's firm young breasts pressed against his chest drive him wild. That night after midnight, he regrets allowing Kate to have her way, as she's not returned home after the movie as promised. Later, she's sneaking up the stairs to her bedroom when Ryan catches her. She reports having a car accident and her phone out of commission to contact him. Sympathetically he gives her a hug. "I just want to make you happy, daddy", she says, and the hug cools down his frustration with his bad girl. He gives her a fatherly kiss on the top of her head.

After his prompting, she confesses: "I like when you tell me what to do". She goes on: "Earlier I noticed you were getting hard down there". "Some things men can't control", he admits. But he takes her up on her message, and orders her to sit on the bed. He orders her to open her mouth for another examination, but this time when he removes his fingers he gives her a big, sloppy kiss. "You were right. You did make daddy excited the other day -I like it when you do what you're told. Get on your knees and show daddy how much you care", he demands. Kate smiles and lowers her father's slacks, putting his cock in her mouth. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

File Size :1.25 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1054 MPEG-4
Duration :00:41:11

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/db9f645a6c192/Daddy_s_Bad_Girl_V.mp4
Added: Jul 03, 2023 4:32 pm
Renee Rose - Family Strip Pool 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Pool is a great game...especially when there's something of value on the line.

Renee and Chris are about to play a game of pool and he wants to put some money on the outcome of the game.

Since she has no money Renee will suggest that they play strip pool.

Chris isn't too sure about that...what if her dad catches them?

Renee will tell Chris that Peter is her dad and she and him play strip pool all the time.

With that issue resolved the game progresses and eventually Peter will arrive home.

Seeing that Chris and Renee are playing his favorite game he'll join in on the fun.

The stakes are raised and sexual favors are now the currency for betting on the game.

The game however is quickly forgotten as the three of them go to a bedroom and engage in the following: blowjob, missionary, doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and sideways sex.

Peter will give Renee a fake vaginal creampie and Chris will cum in her mouth thus ending that rousing game of strip pool.

I guess everybody won that game.

File Size :3.31 GB
Duration :00:47:11

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/e3e086d43c16e/_Filthy_Family__-_23.07.03_-_Renee_Rose_-_Family_Strip_Pool_1080p.mp4
Added: Jul 05, 2023 8:50 am
Athena Fleurs - An Unbeatable Gift

screenshot
screenshot

It's Father's Day, and Athena wants to do something extra special for her dad, Jay. But Jay isn't interested in breakfast - he wants to see Athena's perfect tits. She is bewildered at first, but when she sees how fun it can be to make her daddy feel good, she's 100% on board. Athena then sucks Jay's cock and swallows a massive load. The next day, she wants to go even further and lets Jay fuck her sweet pussy. Jay can't believe how good of a Father's Day he's having, and it's all thanks to Athena.
Sex Acts: POV Blowjob, POV Reverse Cowgirl, POV Cowgirl, Prone Bone, Missionary, POV Doggystyle, Cum on Body

File Size :1.73 GB
Duration :00:44:04

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/10531799edccb/dadcrush.2023.07.04.athena.fleurs.an.unbeatable.gift.mp4