Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 28, 2020 3:04 pm
Title: Feb 26, 2020: REZIST | R.E. Zee/R.E. Zee struggles for freedom and gets orgasms instead.
screenshot

screenshot

Description: R.E. Zee wants to be tied up, but the moment she's in bondage she struggles in the rope. She pulls and twists and turns. The more she fights the tighter the bondage gets.

If she's going to struggle we're going to put her in a predicament. With her arms above her head the crotch rope gets pulled down so she has to squat. She's can't quite kneel and she can't stand.

Just because she's struggling doesn't mean she's not turned on. Once the vibrator is in the right place it's obvious just how aroused she is.

Format: MP4
Duration: 37:24 Min
Size: 2047 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Feb 28, 2020 4:03 pm
Title: Take Your Punishment , Take my Feet in Your Face
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 805 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 28, 2020 8:05 pm
Title: MMF-0064-LAVINIA´S BIG PERFECT FEET
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lavinia have 38 size feet, soft and perfect, careful nails and fingers. She is cruel love dominate to the ugly and stupid girls, in this time she fight with Vivi and Lavinia domianted and squeezed, trample and rub her feet over Vivi´s Face, she enjoy dominating to Vivi, Lavinia´s feet is top feet in Mf studios, we are sure you enjoy her feet too her feet. Dont miss it.

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 244 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
Added: Feb 28, 2020 9:34 pm
Title: February 28, 2020 - H3ll4SL00tz, Skylar Snow, Donny Sins/The House Girl: Skylar Snow Tied Up and Fucked in Bondage
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Levi owns a swanky house that he rents out for sex parties. One morning, while cleaning up after a wild night, he listens to his voicemails, one of which is from Skylar Snow. She says that she got his number from his friend Donny. Donny told her about how Levi wants a kinky live-in "House Girl", and that he's accepting applications. Skylar is more than interested at the opportunity and wants to schedule a meeting, which she does and meets Levi later at his house. She hands her checklist to Levi and he goes over it. He asks if she's ready and nervously she says yes. He slowly comes up from behind her and rips her dress off. He spreads her legs, rubs her pussy, and spits in her mouth. Skylar gets bent over a chair. Levi pulls her panties aside, spanks her and spreads her ass. After her pussy and ass get probed by his gloved fingers, Levi grabs a leather flogger and hits Skylar's ass hard and true. Skylar shows her gratitude by saying,"Thank you sir" after every hit. Levi turns her around to face him and spreads her legs. He hands her an Hitachi vibrator, places a rocks glass by her pussy and tells her to pour him a drink. Skylar works herself up to orgasm and squirts into his glass and they both drink it. In the next scene, Levi has tied Skylar up with rope on her side, with her hands behind her back, and one leg up, in a full suspension. Skylar's mouth, perfectly placed at dick-level, Levi takes advantage and uses it to pleasure his cock. Covered in Skylar's spit, Levi shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks it deep and hard. After that predicament, Levi takes her down and has her get on her hands and knees on top of his black leather couch. She begs for him to fuck her ass and he obliges. While fucking her ass, his friend Donny Sins shows up as a surprise for Skylar. Donny whips out his huge cock and Skylar gets to sucking it while she gets fucked in her ass. They double penetrate her holes, Donny covers her eyes in cum, and Levi creampies her pussy.

With: H3ll4SL00tz, Skylar Snow, Donny Sins

Director: Fivestar

Categories: Athletic, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Hitachi, Humiliation, Kinky, Leather, Mixed, Natural Boobs, Other Hair Color, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Slim, Spit, Straight, Submission, Suspension, Top, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, White

Duration: 57 Min
Size: 2076 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 28, 2020 10:01 pm
Title: February 28, 2020 - Tommy Pistol, Helena Locke, Maya Kendrick/Maya's First Date: Curious Stepdaughter Gets More Than Bargained For
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Helena Locke is the picture of serene suburban privilege, but her perfect bubble of calm is about to be destroyed by her sexually curious step-daughter Maya Kendrick who is left with her for a week before summer camp. Maya is a coltish red headed beauty, but very awkward in her virginal boy obsession. Helena tries to distract her by offering her car keys to go to the mall, but it's all a ruse to some time alone with the landscaper Tommy Pistol. Helena has been bored and relishes giving up her power and pussy to the rough hands of her gardener. He ties Helena up and strips away her clothing, leaving her hanging in a shibari partial suspension by her own pool. Taunting her with humiliating comments about her husband's cock and her taboo desire, Tommy works Helena's tight body over with a caning, alternating it with a vibrator so she strains against the ropes with desire. When she is about to burst, Tommy slides is cock into her trapped cunt and fucks her in the ropes while she drools and moans around her ball gag. They continue their play like this, flogging her athletic body red and then fucking passionately.

With: Tommy Pistol, Helena Locke, Maya Kendrick

Director: Ex Libris

Categories: Anal, Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Brunet, Brunette, Caning, Curvy, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Gag, Latin, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Straight, Stud, Suspension, Threesome, Toned, Top, Unshaved, Vibrator, White

Duration: 84 Min
Size: 3054 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 29, 2020 12:00 am
Title: Feb 28, 2020: Alice In Chains | Alice/Alice is catfished and turned.
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Dating is hard. There are so many people pretending to be something they are not.

I should have been more careful. I thought no one could fake a verification picture. I was wrong.

I was tricked and now I'm stuck in this web, exposed, tormented, violated, and humiliated.

My captor is training me, grooming me. He let me escape only to punish me.

Now I'm his. My mind, my body, my everything. I would do anything for him.

Duration: 41:56 Min
Size: 2290 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 29, 2020 1:00 am
Title: MFTR-0015- TRAMPLING THE SKINNY GIRL
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Sara features in her third video of hard trampling, showing all her beauty and power of domination in front the camera. Sara who is very strong and extremely cruel, will trap little Sammy underneath her feet whilst stepping on her breasts and head, leaving her foot prints on Sammy's body while smashing her breasts and dominating her. She took advantage of the small and skinny girl 'Sammy'. Do Do not miss this Extreme MF VIDEO.

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 671 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 29, 2020 3:01 am
Title: MFTR-0011-MICHELE SANTOS`S DOMINATION
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Cristiane and Alice decide to punish their lazy slave by stepping hard on her head and chest and jumping on her belly and chest while the poor slave lies on the floor. The two Mistresses will have lots of fun dominating their slave. This is a great trample video containing intense domination where the slave girl will struggle a lot of pain, and will cry so much whilst being dominated by the two merciless mistresses. Do not miss this Extreme MF VIDEO.

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 356 Mb
Resolution: 640x360

Download:
Added: Feb 29, 2020 5:03 am
Title: Veruca James Succumbs To His Wishes
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Like a scene out of a horror movie I had Veruca dripping wet in our dark sadistic dungeon with a box cage around her head. I gave such foreplay of her tits and pussy that my cock was throbbing and down to her knees she went sucking on my swollen meat. I just had to slide inside her for a bit bending her over the work shop table before tying her up once again and continuing my dominance until I spread my cock glue across her hot pussy.

With: Veruca James, Tommy Pistol

Categories: BDSM, Black Hair, Blowjob, Bondage, Breast Abuse, Brunet, Brunette, Bush, Cage, Caning, Collar, Crop, Deepthroat, Dungeon, Electrical Play, Electrode Punishments, Facefucking, Family Roleplay, Flogging, High Heels, Latin, Leather Cuffs, Male Handler, Natural Boobs, Nylons Stockings, Shaved, Slim, Spanking, Straight, Suspension, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration, Violet Wand, Whipping, White

Shop Featured Gear: Cages, Canes, Collars, Crops, Cuffs, Electro Sex, Floggers & Whips, Suspension Gear

Duration: 47 Min
Size: 1736 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 29, 2020 9:50 am
Title: Daphne Klyde Ballgagged And Penetrated With A Big Dildo
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Daphne Klyde is tied up and machine-fucked by her master till she comes!

With: Arjan, Daphne Klyde

Categories: Ball Gag, Bondage, Brunet, Brunette, Dildo, Domination, Electric Dildo, Foreskin, Hitachi, Machine Dildo, Master, Natural Boobs, Rope Bondage, Slim, Straight, Thirdparty, Vibrator, White

Shop Featured Gear: Dildos, Electro Sex, Fucking Machines, Gags, Rope, Vibrators, Wands

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 407 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 01, 2020 2:00 am
Title: February 28, 2020 - Bonnie Rotten, Mick Blue/Bonnie Rotten - Meet Bonnie (Bonnie and Mick)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Sex vixen Bonnie Rotten knows exactly what she likes -- hard pussy pounding and deep ass fucking! And that is exactly what she gets in this hot scene of pussy pounding, ass stretching, deep throating action! Cum fuck Bonnie deep and hard in her tiny little asshole until you blow your load!

With: Bonnie Rotten, Mick Blue

Categories: Anal, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blowjob, Bottom, Brunet, Deepthroat, Facefucking, Fake Boobs, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration, White

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 1020 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 01, 2020 6:02 am
Title: Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace
screenshot

screenshot

Description: I've earned the reputation of a talented deep throat-er from my time chatting online. I've been dared to find some of the biggest dildos and swallow them whole, gladly showing off when I succeed. Maybe that's why he found me and bound me to a post in his dungeon. He left me in the perfect position for what he had in mind: on my knees, my arms pulled back to the post. He wanted to test how well I can actually deep throat a horse dick like his. He wasted no time, shoving his dick all the way down my throat to his balls. All he wanted to hear was me gagging on his thick shaft. I did like all the slobber that fell from my mouth. I didn't make it easy for him. I just wanted him to keep trying. I loved feeling his dick expanding my throat. He must have been impressed because he propped me up, blindfolded me and fucked me from behind. I enjoyed his cock in my pussy much better, especially when he grabbed my head and used it to bounce me on his throbbing manhood. He made me tell him how much I loved it. He even made me beg for more disgrace. I was actually being honest.

With: Ava Kelly, James Kickstand

Categories: BDSM, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blindfold, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Clothespins, Deepthroat, Dungeon, Facefucking, Fake Boobs, Female Slave, Hair Pulling, Latin, Leather Cuffs, Male Handler, Nipple Clamps, Predicament Bondage, Shaved, Slim, Small Tits, Straight, Sub, Swallow, Switch, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration, Versatile

Shop Featured Gear: Blindfolds, Cuffs, Nipple Toys, Rope

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 1112 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 02, 2020 3:06 am
Title: Lola in the Rigid Buoy
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Here's something new... Well, Lola isn't necessarily new here, but, anyways... Lola has been around, but she's never been cuffed and tossed into a swimming pool before! Well, come to think of it, we've never done a shoot in a swimming pool before! Check it out because we've got LOTS of photos and some really cool video!

Featuring: Lola, Lydia McLane
Keywords: gags, metal bondage, outdoors, water

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 140 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
Download | K2S
Added: Mar 02, 2020 5:07 am
Title: Janies Education - Hanging Around
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 910 Mbn
Resolution: 768x576

Download:
Added: Mar 02, 2020 9:08 am
Title: Wildflower Harnessed and Bound
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Toe boots and head cages added to steel clamps, handcuffs, hood, a pussy hook and chains all add up to the perfect posture and control required for this curvaceous cutie.

Featuring: Wildflower
Keywords: ballet boots, catsuits, collars, corsets, electrical, exercise, handcuffs, head bondage, high definition, hoods, hooks, metal bondage, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, spandex

Duration: 37 Min
Size: 701 Mb

Download:
Download - 300.6 MB
Download - 401.0 MB