Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 25, 2020 1:00 pm
Title: June 22, 2020 - Angelica Heart, Tiffany Doll/Deeply Fisted: Lesbian Dominatrix Penetrates Her Backdoor
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lesbian dominatrix Angelica Heart humiliates the brunette bombshell Tiffany Doll in today's episode by DDF. The young babe with natural tits and a shaved pussy gets deeply fisted while being strapped to an examination table. Angelica wears a beautiful bra with metal spikes and plays with her submissive friend from France by double penetrating her tight pussy and even tighter asshole. The redhead crams both her fuckholes with a giant black double dong and slides that sex toy in and out her derriere and twat. She pulls her long hair, pinches her nipples and makes her ass gape. After lubing up her hands with oil, the horny domina crams her subby's butthole with her hand and starts fisting that tiny curvy ass. She slides her entire hand into her backdoor and later stuffs that double dong in both her lust caves. The lesbian babe pulls her tongue out of her mouth and rides the other end of that black dildo before giving her submissive playmate some face sitting. What a delicious fetish XXX scene!

With: Angelica Heart, Tiffany Doll

Categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, Blindfold, Bondage, Bottom, Brunette, Curvy, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Fake Boobs, Fetish, Fingering, Fisting, High Heels, Lesbian, LezDom, Mixed, Natural Boobs, Redhead, Rope Bondage, Straight, Toned, Vaginal Penetration, White

Format: MP4
Duration: 30 Min
Size: 1092 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Jun 25, 2020 3:00 pm
Title: Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The vapors rising from the accumulator scream tank envelops the Throne's new morsel. Now caressed and infused with its insidious lust her mind dreams the horrors of all those who have sat upon the Throne. She is jarred awake by the disembodied voice of her liege. Speaking through his tablet he lets her know that he will be back in a day. In the meantime he activates a sound generator that is converted into electrical pulses connected in her neither world. Thus over great distances he is ever present -- like spooky actions at a distance.

Duration: 37:02 Min
Size: 1372 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Added: Jun 26, 2020 1:07 am
Title: June 22, 2020 - Mau, Hally, Lady Bijou/Aquatormentis: Part 1 "Captured"
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The 2 brats lied to their mistress and said they had to work, while they were enjoying themselves at the lake. This was a bad idea. Captured and defenselessly bound they await their fate.

With: Mau, Hally, Lady Bijou

Categories: BDSM, Crop, Domination, Dominatrix, Femdom, Gag, German, Hair Pulling, Latex, LezDom, Medical Fetish, Outdoor Abduction, Outdoors, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Straight

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 453 Mb

Download:
Added: Jun 27, 2020 2:41 pm
Title: Jun 19, 2020: REIGN OF HUMILIATION | Rain DeGrey
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up.

He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood.

When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.

Duration: 61:26 Min
Size: 1273 Mb

Download:
Added: Jun 27, 2020 11:00 pm
Title: June 26, 2020 - Emily Thorne, Mugur/The Space Maker - Submissive Servant Fucked in the Ass
screenshot

screenshot

Description: With a spacer between her legs, handcuffs on, and a gagball in her mouth, the submissive servant Emily Thorne serves her master Mugur in today's episode. The absolutely stunning babe with red hair is fully naked and receives some special treatment from her dominant owner. Her sucks her natural tits and licks her hard nipples before licking her gagball and making her tight anus gape. He spanks that young hottie's tight butt cheeks with his bare hand and sticks his tongue into her asshole. Mugur removes her gagball so she can such his cock and while she's deep throating his boner, he lubes up her butt crack with his finger. He bangs that chained babe and bangs her shaved pink pussy on the couch. Minutes later, the space maker Mugur penetrates her derriere and fucks her in the ass while making that hole wider and wider. Check out her deep dark fuckhole and enjoy some Full HD closeups of that super sexy fetish loving bombshell! Mugur stuffs her ass and fucks her crack until he cums and blows a big fat load of sperm on her butthole. This submissive servant can't wait for more!

With: Emily Thorne, Mugur

Categories: Anal, Anal Creampie, Ass To Mouth, Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Deepthroat, Domination, Facefucking, Female Slave, Fetish, Foreskin, Kinky, Master, Natural Boobs, Shackle, Shaved, Straight, Submission, White

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 1091 Mb

Download:
Added: Jun 28, 2020 1:00 am
Title: Jun 26, 2020: CUM SLUT | Femcar
screenshot

screenshot

Description: She struggles to free herself when he drags her into his barn. When she sees the dark wet hole he's got for her she freaks out. She begs, pleads, and fights to be set free. In the dark hole she's left to imagine what will become of her.

It takes a while but she finally notices that the water beneath her is rising steadily. That's when fear turns to terror and her efforts to escape intensify. He's done this before and there's no chance.

He's definitely interested in hurting her and he does plenty of that, but what he's really interested in is turning her sexual arousal against her. With an intense vibrator directly on her sensitive pumped up clit she is not going to enjoy a single second of orgasm.

Duration: 48:46 Min
Size: 1012 Mb
Resolution: 850x478

Download:
Added: Jun 28, 2020 5:03 am
Title: May 22, 2020: Rendered | Alice/Her tender flesh is rendered into a bruised orgasmic mess.
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm.

Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented.

Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She's used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor.

"Do you like to suffer for me?" He asks.

She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue.

The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it's not going to come easy.

Duration: 49 Min
Size: 1013 Mb
Resolution: 850x478

Download:
Added: Jun 28, 2020 11:05 am
Title: June 26, 2020 - Trillium, Lance Hart/Alone in a Minivan with Brother Hart
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Sister Ashleigh has spent her whole life keeping herself pure and worthy for her future husband. She knows the Seed Bearer will choose who she's to marry, but it seems as though one of his advisors has taken a liking to her. Trusting in him and the leadership, she doesn't think twice about going with Brother Hart to his van after a late night church meeting. When the two are alone, Brother Hart immediately began to seduce her, tempting her with his handsome good looks and charming smile...

With: Trillium, Lance Hart

Categories: 69 Position, Athletic, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunet, Fetish, Natural Boobs, Pussy Eating, Role Play, Shaved, Slim, Switch, Vaginal Penetration, Versatile, White

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 1000 Mb

Download:
Added: Jun 29, 2020 9:24 am
Title: Jun 28, 2020: Evaluating slave Lucy Day 2 | slave Lucy
screenshot

screenshot

Description: This is day 2 of slave lucy (SLRN #142-692-341) AKA Tranny Pig's evaluation. In early training, it is important to break a slave in using physical restraint and transformative pain. Master Jame's locks slave lucy in a small steel cage and puts her through the work.

This eunuch Tranny Pig has been on hormones for 2 years. Her body is still transforming. Budding breasts and a shrivelled cock. She is good for service, pain, and absolutely anything else her Master desires.

Shaved head, septum ring, slave tattoos; a grotesque display of gender fuckedness and degradation. A subhuman freak and pig. Not the kind of girl you bring around the family. Her journey into real Total Power Exchange, harsh slavery, and a life of suffering, has only just begun. If she proves herself worthy, she may earn a steel collar, effectively becoming property.

BDSM, TPE slave, MtF, Transgender, Tranny Pig, Freak, Steel Cage, Caged, Bondage, Impact Session, Beaten, Caned, Bastinado, Foot Caning, Hand Caning, Male Master, Slave Training, Early Training, Beating, Tears, Sadomasochism, Total Power Exchange, Metal, Steel, Cuffs, Dildo, Gagging, Degradation, Pet, Suffering, Septum Ring, Leather, Head Harness, Shaved Head, Bald, Creature, Pig, DEBRISx

Duration: 26:48 Min
Size: 1374 Mb

Download:
Added: Jun 30, 2020 8:02 am
Title: Flexible London River bound and split in half by giant cock with drooling massive orgasms!
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The one. The only. The London River. This flexible fucktoy is back in all of her glory and ready to be Sexuallybroken. As she does. And we have a special set up to put this one through her paces. Not many are as flexible as London. We plan on taking full advantage of that fact.

A custom made wooden bondage device spreads her thighs wide and leaves that shaved pussy wide open and ready for access. That glorious ass is ripe and juicy and that pussy calls out for the cock. We oblige as London does what she does best, namely lose her everliving mind. Cock as that effect on her.

As London cums and cries and screams and cums. As she is wont to do. 10 inches of massive black cock reshapes her to a custom fit as she goes cross eyed from pleasure. The bondage keeps her firmly in place as we rail her down. She can not escape, all she can do is take the dick. Which we dish out in spades.

The two cocks tag team her down into a drooling and destroyed glassy eyed mess. London is undone. She gleefully dives deep into sexual subspace as we remove her brains by dick via her cunt. Bless this sexual animal, we simply can't get enough. She will be back. And soon.

Duration: 18:02 Min
Size: 105 Mb
Resolution: 640x360

Download:
Added: Jul 01, 2020 11:00 pm
Title: Petite Asian Viva Athena Returns
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Petite Asian Viva Athena is back to see Hoby Buchanon. I go over what I am going to do to her and she says yes Daddy to everything & that Daddy can do whatever he wants to her. I have her kiss all over my body and get my dick hard. I start roughly fucking her mouth and slapping and choking her. I pound her tight little pussy on the couch and put her in a choke hold. She eats my ass in various positions. I fuck her face and pussy roughly in various position and take her to the bedroom. I continue fucking her pretty little face and pussy and spank her with a paddle. I finally blow my load inside of her. Daddy comes into the shower and gives her one last surprise. Viva is a good girl.

Duration: 70 Min
Size: 3564 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 02, 2020 9:01 pm
Title: June 29, 2020 - Mau, Hally, Lady Bijou/Aquatormentis: Part 2 "In The Face of Fear"
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The 2 brats lied to their mistress and said they had to work, while they were enjoying themselves at the lake. This was a bad idea. Captured and defenselessly bound there is first the whip and then the cheeky bitch Hally gets fucked. Since she seems to like it too, the mistress has to cool down a bit and so the fire hose comes into play... The tied up bitch screams like crazy when the ice-cold water of the fire hose hits her naked Clity...

With: Mau, Hally, Lady Bijou

Categories: BDSM, Collar, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Femdom, Fetish, German, Hair Pulling, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, Medical Fetish, Outdoors, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Straight, Strap On, Vaginal Penetration, Water Boarding

Duration: 33 Min
Size: 1213 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 02, 2020 11:03 pm
Title: June 29, 2020 - Liza Del Sierra, Omar, Danny D/Her Holes Are Stretched With Monster Shaft!
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Curvaceous beauty Liza Del Sierra gets her kicks by demanding her butler Omar shafts her with his huge black cock. Soon she craves more and gets her pussy and ass stuffed to the max by monster cock Danny D.

With: Liza Del Sierra, Omar, Danny D

Categories: Anal, Bbc, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black, Black Hair, Blond, Blowjob, Body Builder, Boot, Bottom, Brunette, Corset, Deepthroat, Facefucking, Facial, Fetish, Fishnets, Foreskin, Hair Pulling, High Heels, Interracial, Kinky, Natural Boobs, Pussy Eating, Rimming, Slim, Spit Roast, Straight, Straitjacket, Vaginal Penetration, White

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 520 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 03, 2020 1:05 am
Title: June 30, 2020 - Ariella Ferrera/Ariella Ferrera in Suctioned Tits
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Gorgeous MILF Ariella Ferrera likes to please her fans. In this scene, she breaks out her vibrator and tit pumps for a tantalizing solo!

With: Ariella Ferrera

Categories: Big Tits, Fetish, High Heels, Latin, Masturbation, MILF, Nylons Stockings, Solo Female, Straight, Vibrator

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 460 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 03, 2020 3:05 am
Title: July 1, 2020 - April Paisley/April Paisley: Takes The Abuse She Deserves
screenshot

screenshot

Description: April Paisley likes it really rough. Slapped around, thrown around, spanked hard, fucked hard. Wiggles a lot, and yelps. It's a wet afternoon in November, it's cold and miserable. April sweetheart, you're just what I needed. I play an old flame of her mum's. I used to live with the pair of them, got on well with April (know what I mean, heh heh), now she's all grown up and left home and she's shacked up with this bad boy and her mum's phoned me up to ask if I can pop round and have a quiet word with her because she's worried. Except that darling little April doesn't do quiet. No sooner have I turned up at her door than she's yap-yap-yapping, freaking out and saying it's all just an excuse for me to fuck her again. Which is probably a bit of play-acting to piss me off and turn me on at the same time so that I'll jump on top of her and ravage her and she'll fight back a bit, etc etc. In which case consider my buttons well and truly pressed, you nasty little slag. We go at it Looney Tunes then the bitch submits and I punish her. Wallop the crap out of her buttocks til they're a nice shade of purple and blue. Fuck the face off her, lots of gagging, lots of drool. Fuck her like she's, well -- just a nice tight hole on the end of my willy really. Hard and rough. It's a very becoming scene. Please note that the price we had to pay to shoot with April was another scene that we did for her a few weeks' later, which involved me being her slave and getting chained up in a dog's kennel. Don't think I don't suffer for my art or for your entertainment, mes chers amis.

With:April Paisley

Categories: April, Drool, Slave, Straight, Sub, Partner Studio, Top

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 1472 Mb

Download: