Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 02, 2023 5:03 pm
Title: Taki Loves Submitting to Bondage
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Taki oozes sexual vibes very naturally..the way she moves and the way she talks are very graceful, and always somehow provocative.maybe it's all just part of being incredibly good looking.we discovered that Taki truly enjoys being objectified for that beauty, bound and used, so she is back for more.I could tell that she was eager to be bound and to feel the relief of the ropes.I begin to bind her and she becomes very submissive and even more adorable.I leave her partially suspended in a bend that stretches her long body and Taki is feeling that pressure.With one leg pulled up, I leave her legs spread wide as I focus on her pussy.The vibrator is placed against her pussy with the intentions of giving her a long ride.Taki is multi-orgasmic and we found that out on her first shoot.She cums through delicious moans and squeals.I lock her into a wrist and ankle spreader with her ass up high.It's time for some spanking and flogging and Taki is equally lovely in discomfort as she is with pleasure.Then roped down to a table with her legs spread, I leave her to cum over and over.

Format: MP4
Duration: 50 Min
Size: 1151 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Apr 02, 2023 9:05 pm
Title: Sex Slave: Jay's Auctioned Off
screenshot

screenshot

Description: I'm here to be auctioned off. Bought, sold. I want to be your little plaything. I can't wait to meet my new master. Your bids make me hornier. I love hearing the sound. Knowing all the bidders are watching me, trying to determine if I'll be the perfect little sex slave. I promise I will be. I'll show you; I'll give you a good look at the product, me. You can do whatever you want to me, ask me to do anything. Let me show you the faces I make when I pleasure myself. What I'll look like when you have me ride your cock. Please pick me. Buy me. I can't wait to go home with you. I want you to be my new master.

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 2155 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 03, 2023 5:11 am
Title: Pushing Boundaries Part 1 - London River
screenshot

screenshot

Description: London River is one of the most intense and intimidating handlers we have on our staff. She is probably the most feared among our models and even some of the staff. That's why when she agreed to be the model for today's live show she had some special terms for the agreement, namely that she would be involved in the planning of her own on-screen experience. So along with some of our other handlers and loyal viewers, she came up with a series of the worst torments that could be devised to put any person through, and then she handed the list back to our crew. Now it is time to find out if all that is enough to break the bossiest bitch in BDSM.

Duration: 38 Min
Size: 2045 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 08, 2023 10:00 am
Title: Filth Shaved Bald Bitch Torture 1080p (2023.02.09)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: It is about time this piece of meat was shaved, don't you think - along with having her huge udders tortured at the same time. She looks so much better now, makeup running from tears of pain and humiliation, udders bound and bruised, and a bald head which she will keep from now on.

Here is what the cunt had to say about it in her own words:

"During her recent visit, slave was excited to have her head shaved especially by Master. It felt like another milestone in her servitude to Him. 24 hours after this cunts arrival she was stripped of her identity.
It was only fitting for Master to choose a pink dress for slave to wear. The color pink is a sign of purity, innocence and ****like in slaves opinion. The dress was a little tight in the body and the sleeves fell off slaves shoulders and stopped at the udders. Master chose black thigh high boots and as usual the whores hair was in pigtails.
Pig tails which would be worn for the last time.
When the first pig tail was being cut she could not comprehend what was happening. It would not be until the second one was cut and the realization came and so did tears. They were not sad tears. They were happy tears because of what was being stripped from her.
As Master was shaving her head she looked into His eyes because it was an intimate moment between slave and her Master. It was slave silently thanking Master and being humbled.
This piece of meat was being stripped of her personality and individuality. she could no longer hide from the person she was and was ready to tell the world who she really is.
It was much more and just as her collar meant something being a bald slave means something. It is another level of commitment, honor, privilege and respect this property has for being Masters .
she is a cunt, pig, object, piece of meat, ass licker, whore, urinal, furniture, and whatever else the Owner commands her to be.
she will obey every command He gives to her. What she is depends on what Master wants the property to be."

Duration: 26 Min
Size: 3597 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 08, 2023 2:04 pm
Title: Peril - All About the Pain (2023.01.2Cool
screenshot

screenshot

Description: For Peril, it is truly all about the pain, perhaps agony would be the better word. This is a cunt who truly needs to suffer and clearly loves to suffer publicly for your amusement. Who are we to deny her?

Imagine being in her place, in the damp, cold dungeon naked save for some hooker heels (she brought with her), strung up in chains and knowing something is going to happen soon, but not knowing exactly what. Someplace along the way, clamps with bells wound up on her nipples, increasing her degradation; every movement brought about a tinkling sound reminding her of her situation. A ball gag brought the whore-drool for more humiliation.

And then the beating started.

You can see its aftermath on the slut's lovely ass, but you really need to hear the noise she makes to understand the depth of her punishing agony.

After all this, she can still (painfully) sit down for an interview to explain just what all this means to her.

For Peril, it is truly All About The Pain.

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 2993 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 08, 2023 6:07 pm
Title: Dirty Chai Deserved (2023.02.02)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: She screams, cries, and moans but in the end, she knows she deserved to suffer. If you don't believe that, you can hear her say it, more than once. Dirty Chai needs pain, she needs humiliation and degradation, she needs to suffer.

And that is what she did in HELL!'s Dungeon- suffer for your enjoyment and pleasure. She looks like a hanging piece of meat, her tits hanging out, clamped to increase her pain. And then the reticulating saw with the huge dildo makes an appearance, and you can't imagine the noises this cunt makes.

This is what happens to slut-meat deep in the bowels of a place most people would never want to go. This is how we use a cunt here, and this is how she knows she deserves to be used.

Dirty Chai, in HELL!, just what she Deserved.

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 2728 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 08, 2023 10:10 pm
Title: It Bitch Needs Attention (23.03.2023)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: When we say the bitch needs attention, that is both literal and figurative. On the one hand, she craves attention because, after all, that is how she suffers, by someone focusing on her and making sure she is gimped, in pain, bound, punished, degraded.you get the idea.

On the other hand, she needs attention in terms of needing to be punished.

Of course, none of that matters much. It is mean, nothing more, and it deserves to live its live in agony or as close as possible to it. This is a good example, the slut is balanced on a steel pipe and that chain locked to the metal collar around her neck is not a decoration. Add some tied tits and a gimp hood and the only thing that's missing is a cruel whipping.which is also on the way.

It has not been in HELL! for a while so let's all welcome her back, after all.the Bitch Needs Attention.

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 3099 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 09, 2023 2:12 am
Title: Blossom A Bitch's Bitch (09.03.2023)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Tough day for Blossom, really tough. And it was all because of another bitch named Slave Annie who is owned by Master Joe.

It all started like this, Master Joe allowed his slave to get in touch, she had a request, she wanted to see Blossom's filthy, worthless cunt tortured. She had some ideas. It is always remarkable how often bitches can come up with novel and truly cruel ways to torture other bitches.

BrutalMaster loves ideas from members, some new and brutally cruel agony was born for Blossom.

Of course, Slave Annie's ideas were essentially a warm-up, once Blossom was bound to an old cot frame, some incredibly cruel electro-torture pads came out to really get the bitch screaming.

This is torture, real, brutal, and raw - just for you- of Blossom becoming A Bitch's Bitch.

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 3663 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 09, 2023 6:14 am
b]Title:[/b] Emily Addams - Intake (2023-03-11)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Another new addition? The farmer finds Emily Addams cuffed to the bed in the medical room. Who has delivered her to the farm? This cute young submissive goth girl seems to be very nervous and curious. The farmer makes her strip out of her alternative clothes, to find a pair of very soft udders and a cute ass with a tattoo that says 'spank me'. Emily seems to be a good candidate! Of course, there is the all important expansion test, which will quadruple the size of her udders, to test if her skin and udders can be stretched for future potential. Emily easily passes the test. She seems incredibly submissive, so the farmer even tests her oral skills. What a perfect HuCow she could become!!

Note: This is a re-upload of an earlier torrent that did not seed properly.

Duration: 11 Min
Size:

Download:
Added: Apr 09, 2023 10:17 am
Title: Greyhound Training Day Part 2 (23.02.2023)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: We call this Training Day, but in fact, it is much the same as most days for Greyhound, she is a thing and her work is never really done. It is just on some days, we add a few things, such as being on the back deck at the BondageLife Ranch for some special tasks - and today Cupcake SinClair is also in attendance, and also being trained.

Greyhound, who is already superbly trained, will practice a few of her special tricks, just for your amusement and of course, if she does not get everything completely right, well, you can guess what happens next.

This is the most remarkable object and if you are not familiar with her, you should be.

Greyhound is spending her Day Training, just for you.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 1814 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 14, 2023 7:01 am
Title: Lady Lyne - "Suck and Fuck" - Busty brunette gets fucked by a machine as she gets milked (March 25, 2023)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: One of the favorite setups here at the farm is the mobile milking frame, fucking machine, and goat milker (or red cow milker). This combination creates mindless HuCows every time! There is something about stimulation from getting fucked and sucked simultaneously, it releases so many HuCow hormones, the girls just go into an orgasmic state. Lady Lyne is one of our most perfect HuCows, she is now fully trained and docile, with large natural udders and a very high sex drive. She is the ideal HuCow for this milking position, so just sit back and watch this fine specimen get fucked from behind while the powerful goat milker relentlessly milks her udders. Just perfect!

Lady Lyne is bound in a doggystyle position by a metal collar attached to a post, some leather straps, and cuffs on her wrists & ankles. The camera guy squeezes her tits a little. The guy turns on thefuck machine and places the nipple suction devices to Lyne's tits. She gets slowly fucked by the machine as her tits get milked.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 199 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 14, 2023 10:03 am
Title: ChiChi's Outdoor Deck Bondage - Final + BTS
screenshot

screenshot

Description: ChiChi is tied to a tree and gets ballgagged. The rigger streches her legs a bit (revaling a buttplug), and waters her down with a hose. Then he unties her from the tree, makes her kneel on the deck and leads her away.

Afterwards a few behind the scenes (BTS) follow, which includes the full tying up in fast motion.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 1144 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 14, 2023 1:03 pm
Title: Roped and Groped 5
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Directed by Jack Banner, part of a series of 8 films in the Roped and Groped series with two more closely related films called Tie Kandy 1 and 2. Mostly involves a variety of girls put into tight bondage, with Jack Banner's known style of tight elbow ties, a fetish for bras, skirts, heels and in this case lots of groping. Includes a lot of tight bondage positions, sometimes knees tied and walking, bent backwards over things, pole tied, and with a good dose of bra modeling thrown in for kicks.

Duration: 125 Min
Size: 781 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
Added: Apr 14, 2023 4:04 pm
Title: Road Litter, feat. Jade Indica
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to violate, no matter how much she protests.

PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.

Duration: 45:18 Min
Size: 1632 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 14, 2023 7:06 pm
Title: Brazil Lezdom - Punished Vadia
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Vadia is kneeling in a corner crying when two dommes come in and start slapping and punching her. They push her to the floor, trample on her tits and force their feet into her mouth. She is taken to another room with a gigantic BBW on the bed, who proceeds to sit on her. The two dommes now have strap-ons. They slap Vadia and force her to perform oral sex on the BBW while taking turns to fuck Vadia with their strap-ons in doogy, spoon and missionary positions.

Duration: 31 Min
Size: 340 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download: