Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 18, 2019 4:30 pm
Title: Astro and Lola - Jane gets Ready for a Sissy Contest (720 HD)
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Astro and Lola decide to enter Jane into this years Sissy contest. The sissies are evaluated in 3 categories. Tightest chastity tube, best cock sucking skills, and best dressed are the areas of interest for the judges. In this clip, Jane undergoes the humiliation of being prepped for the contest. Astro and Lola will split the money from the contest. Jane is **** to admit that he is not a man but a girl. His penis is too small to be a man. Jane is dressed in a ridiculous sissy outfit. The girls teach him how to curtsey. Next they put of Mary Janes on Janes stocking feet. They instruct Jane that when she curtseys she must show the judges her chastity tube. The girls then put makeup on Jane. She is so pretty! Next the butt plug. The girls think the judges will love the butt plug and earn extra points. Jane lifts her sissy dress and the girls stuff his ass with a pink butt plug. The girls then instruct her how to walk like a girl and practice her curtsey. Sissy Jane is all ready for the contest. The rest is up to her. She has to want it!

Format: MP4
Duration: 37 Min
Size: 1686 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Feb 20, 2019 12:32 am
Title: Boot Slaves
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Mistress Cydel sits back and enjoys having her submissive slave girl worship on her suede boots before removing them to gag on her sweaty bare feet

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 236 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Added: Feb 21, 2019 2:35 am
Title: Cucky Boy Play Date (Ass Worship)
screenshot
screenshot

Description: After Goddess Raven Bay and Mistress Alina Long have had their cuckys meet they inform these two pathetic men that they will be cleaning their Goddesses asses today. With both cuckys on their knees they shove their heads in their asses and told them to start licking. Both Goddesses smother these pathetic losers of theirs as they try to breath. As both the girls laugh at their cuckys they tell them they better get used to being on their knees because their nice tight pink pussies are off limits, but they will be cleaning their ass everyday.

Size: 886 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 21, 2019 10:38 am
Title: TERMS OF SERVICE
screenshot
screenshot

Description: You're in trouble. See, you've been a terrible slave lately for me. I give you a false chance to make up for it by kissing my leather boots and you even half ass that! What did I ever see in you? Unlucky for you, you didn't read the fine print in our slave contract. In the terms of service, it says the only way out of the contract is your execution. I'm well prepared, as I've brought my . I throw the rope over your head and tighten it around your neck. As I sadistically pull tighter, I list off the ways you've been a terrible sub. The less you can breathe, the wetter I get. For the first time in your life, you've managed to turn me on. Choking you gives me such pleasure, but not as much as cracking your windpipe and letting you d.1.e on my floor.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 866 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 21, 2019 1:30 pm
Title: February 20, 2019 - Eva Notty, Richelle Ryan, Jason Katana/Two Busty Cops are in the Master's Mental Domination Jail
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Two extremely busty, tough cops are on the hunt for the master.. but the master is also on the hunt for them! The Master tricks them into looking at his mesmerizing ID card.. and then they are his to do with as he pleases. He decides to make them orgasm over and over! Then he makes them stroke his cock until he blows a load all over them. Afterwards he sends his new robots back to his house to be his personal security team.

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 530 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 22, 2019 5:30 am
Title: Under The Thumb (part 1-2)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Things in the plush seminar room are getting rather exciting. The assembled guests are in the thrall of the confident Hermione and think she's talking a lot of sense. They are all very keen to learn how best to control their male colleagues. And Hermione knows just how to keep her audience captivated as she's about to demonstrate.

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 303 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download
Added: Feb 22, 2019 7:30 am
Title: Chloe - Slave Worshops Shoes and Feet Under Desk (1080 HD)
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Slave danni must worship Princess Chloe's feet while under her desk. Danni is very sad. He wishes pretty girls would respect him and treat him like a person, not an object. But what purpose would a hot girl like Chloe have for a male like danni, besides humiliating him and making him lick her shoes? At least danni gets a moment of Chloe's attention when she stops to yell at him for not licking them right. Chloe decides she wants to get her feet worshipped. Danni must lick in between her toes. Chloe gags danni with her foot. She wants to be sure her feet are clean. Danni tries very hard to make Chloe happy, but Chloe still thinks he's completely worthless.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 512 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 23, 2019 3:34 am
Title: February 21, 2019 - Anna, El Turry/Mistress and Slave
screenshot

screenshot

Description: he slave has behaved very badly and Anna decides to give him what he deserves, tormenting his nipples by pinching them with her fingers and touching his balls with her fingers. She uses an electric stimulator, like the violet wand, to give him electric shocks on his nipples and balls. Finally she decides to put his legs up high and give him little blows. To do this she uses different whips and riding crops. She notices he has a good erection and masturbates him.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 492 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 23, 2019 8:30 pm
Title: The Night Club Mitchell off his head! (part 1-2)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: What was supposed to be a fun night out has suddenly turned into a nightmare for hard-core clubber Mitchell. His desire for enhancements made him vulnerable to the cunning Roxy and her games. Now stark naked in the toilets he's totally at the mercy of two statuesque beauties who are delighted to have a young man to play with.

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 250 Mb
Resolution: 1022x576

Download:
Download
Added: Feb 24, 2019 4:34 am
Title: A Cuckold's Life
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistresses Natalia and Paris have invited a stud over for some fun, and Natalia loves making her cuckold slave submit to real men. Natalia calls him up and in no time he is on his knees sucking the stud's cock. The two women just laugh as the cuckold's head bobs up and down the stud's shaft; they find it so amusing that they decide to film it just to humiliate the cuck more later. When the stud cums he makes sure to leave huge cum streaks all over the cuck's face. Mistresses Natalia and Paris make out with each other and their stud as the poor cuckold is relegated to worshiping their feet. Natalia and Paris enjoy having the cuck's tongue on their feet, but they also enjoy humiliating the cuck by making him worship the stud's feet as well. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuckold by making him compare his cock size to the stud's, then order him to jerk his dick to make it bigger while Paris gives the stud a blow job. Natalia orders him to cum in his own face, but the cuck produces so little cum that is just drizzles out onto his hand. Natalia and Paris then make fun of his puny little load, which matches his puny little dick. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuck, taking turns fucking his holes with their strap-on cocks while humiliating him for being their bitch. Natalia and Paris are enjoying some wine, using their cuckold as a human table for them to rest their glasses on. The ladies decide to make their cuckold useful for something so they put him to work licking their assholes clean. Surprisingly, the cuck is pretty good at this task and the ladies enjoy his work. Natalia makes sure that he satisfies Paris properly, guiding his tongue exactly where it needs to go to satisfy Paris. Paris Knight has sex with her stud while Natalia Starr looks on, making fun of the poor cuckold standing in the corner holding their drinks on his neck table. Paris deep throats the stud's cock, then fucks him long and hard. The stud pulls out to cum on Paris's pussy; of course, the cuckold must then do his duty, licking up the stud's cum while everyone makes fun of him for being so pathetic.

Duration: 40 Min
Size: 3420 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 24, 2019 8:35 am
Title: THREESOME **** BI FANTASY
screenshot

screenshot

Description: You've been popping boners for girls in schoolgirl outfits since you could remember. Stockings? Short skirt? You're in heaven when you see my ass pop out from underneath. You'd do anything for me. You'd stroke it for me. You'd eat your own cum for me. But would you go bi for me? You say no now, but if you, me and a hot stud were to have a threesome together, you'd say yes! Picture this. Imagine this hot stud is going down on me. You're feeling left out, but oh-so-horny! That's when you look down and see it. A big, hard, erect cock! Your lust takes over, and before you know it you're sucking dick for me! You know how much I want it. So you do it. In fact, it opens you up and makes you admit you secretly are attracted to cock! It's been a lingering secret. You've been in denial. The thought of a threesome with me as a schoolgirl and another man with his cock waving in front of you gets you hard! So practice sucking cock for me. It's both our fantasies, you being my bi toy! Sure this schoolgirl look does something for you, but it's so vanilla. You have deeper, darker fantasies I want to bring to the surface. You turning bisexual is just the start.

Duration:
Size: 316 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 25, 2019 2:37 am
Title: Lizzy and Natalya - Slave Let Out of Cage to Serve as Ashtray (1080 HD)
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Lizzy and Natalya let a male slave out of its cage so that its mouth can serve as an ashtray. The slave must swallow all the girls' smoke, ashes, and butts. He is just their air filter and ash receiver, nothing more to them. The girls plan a shopping trip while smoking. They will put the slave back in its cage before they leave. He is never allowed out of the cage while they are gone and is only let out when he is used for a specific purpose by the girls in the household. The girls force their cigarette butts into the slave's mouth as he gags and coughs. They spit all over his face, then lock him back up.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 542 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 26, 2019 2:30 am
Title: You Get Off By Betraying Your Wife Online
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Leg Goddess

I'll bet that you're already hard. Once you see me on your screen you instantly get rock hard. I know what gets you off. It's the fact that I'm so much hotter than your wife. Stroking for me feels so much better than sex with your wife. Your cock only gets hard for me and you know that. I'm the only one that can get you off anymore. You can never have me, but you can jerk for me.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 301 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 26, 2019 2:38 pm
Title: Loser Sign Middle Finger Mindfuck
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Hellen Roxx

Yea worship that loser sign, it turns you on so much. And then what happens if I flip you off at the same time? It makes your fucking cock throb doesn't it? What the fuck is wrong with you? I know you're so fucking hard from this. Only a complete loser would get hard from a loser sign and a middle finger. You get hard from my fucking fingers! Pathetic. I can't believe this turns you on.

Size: 191 Mb

Download:
Added: Feb 26, 2019 11:32 pm
Title: Oiled body ball kicks!
screenshot
screenshot

Description: The tennis lady kicked him a few times hard in the nuts, then stripped naked for getting oiled up from her ball boy. Wearing only her tennis shoes, she resumes where she left off, kicking him hard and brutal in the balls... Even more exciting ballbusting with her shiny oiled body, ass and legs...

Size: 231 Mb

Download: