Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 10, 2020 5:43 am
Title: Balls No More (Release date: Aug 8, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Marley looks very sweet but she has a twisted and sadistic side to her that will scare any man into submission. She shows her helplessly restrained slave exactly whose in control by squeezing his poor balls until they are at the brink of exploding. Marley can't help but laugh and enjoy his predicament while he begs for mercy bringing sweet sounds of pain to her ears.

Featuring: Marley Brinx
Tags: Ballbusting,Brunette,CBT,Chastity

Format: MP4
Duration: 11 Min
Size: 915 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Aug 10, 2020 2:30 pm
Title: Xi Scissor Destruction
screenshot

screenshot

Description: This big slave is little resistance for Miss Xi once she wraps her legs around his neck. She makes him kick until the fight is gone then gives him short breaks by rubbing her nylon covered feet over his face.She then does the splits on his neck and things get worse when she starts punching him in the nuts. She leans forward and again wraps her legs around his neck, this time from on top of him.

Scissoring, face sitting, ball slapping, and sweaty feet to his face, this slave only lasts a few rounds before Xi gets up and leaves him a broken mess.

Miss XI

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 874 Mb

Download:
Added: Aug 10, 2020 4:32 pm
Title: I'm afraid You're going to Kick me in the balls
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Miss Xi walks into the room and is delighted seeing her slave there, trapped in the floor box. She can inflict any pain on him she wishes and he is helpless to do anything about it except his fate. She starts by walking on his chest and then his dick before moving to the ground between his legs. She asks the slave why he looks so nervous and he says "I'm afraid you're going to kick me in the balls." Xi promises him he won't and as he relaxes she comes with her knee into his groin. "I told you I wouldn't kick you" she says with a laugh.

The slave groans in agony but Xi decides to knee him repeatedly. She's getting a nice stretch while damaging the slaves balls. Finally she changes her mind and starts kicking the slaves balls. "It's just so much fun I couldn't resist" she says. Now she starts kneeing him with both knees at the same time. She asks him if it hurts and then kicks him several more times. The slaves crying out only makes Xi more excited and the kneeing and kicking intensifies, she holds nothing back. She asks the slave how much it hurts on a scale of 10 and the dummy says 8. Xi takes it up a notch, commenting he doesn't need his balls anyway. Could you take what this slave just has?

Miss XI

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 972 Mb

Download:
Added: Aug 10, 2020 10:30 pm
Title: Dirty Pantyhose Dream POV
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Enjoy this 2011 classic featuring Mistress T and Princess Ami who are wearing dirty smelly pantyhose just for you. They want to have some fun teasing, taunting and humiliating you. In fact, Mistress T even lets a juicy fart rip right in your face while she has you sniffing her ass nice and close. Princess Ami orders you to sniff her ass too and brings it right up to your face so you can inhale deeply.

They laugh at your addiction to their pantyhose clad asses and they verbally humiliate and degrade you the entire time. The visuals of these two Goddesses is stunning and will leave you panting for more even though you will have a mess to clean up in your hand after watching this video.

Princess Ami,Mistress T

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 96 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Added: Aug 11, 2020 8:31 am
Title: I Want A Meal, Part 1 (4K) (Release date: Aug 11, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Featuring Sorceress Bebe (worship, domestic slave, humiliation, whipping)

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 1119 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Added: Aug 11, 2020 12:30 pm
Title: August 10, 2020 - Abby Marie/Muscle Iron Girls 1 - Abby Marie (Scene 2)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The muscle babe Abby Marie talks about how she has been working out and eating healthy in her sexy southern accent. She is dolled up in a gorgeous corset, panties, gloves, thigh highs and high heels. She pulls down her gloves and shows you her hard strong biceps. She shows off her big beautiful breasts and flexes her ripped up chest. She flexes her 6 pack abs, her hard round ass and back. She pulls aside her panties and touches her pretty pussy and big swollen clitoris

Categories: Body Builder, Corset, Fishnets, Gloves, High Heels, Muscle, Muscle Worship, Muscular, Shaved, Solo Female, Southern, Straight

With: Abby Marie

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 375 Mb

Download:
Added: Aug 12, 2020 6:32 am
Title: My Little Plaything, Part 2 (4K)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Featuring Sorceress Bebe (humiliation, face slapping, dildo sucking, nipple tourture, whore training)

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 1326 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Added: Aug 12, 2020 2:36 pm
Title: I'll Get To You In A Minute
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Featuring Sovereign Syre (POV, ignore, feet, socks, worship)

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 293 Mb

Download:
Added: Aug 12, 2020 6:39 pm
Title: Kinky Fun With Lady Estelle
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lady Estelle is taking the breath of her kinky Slave. How deep he can take some different dildos into his throat?

Categories: Deepthroat,Dildo Sucking

Size: 213 Mb

Download:
Added: Aug 12, 2020 10:41 pm
Title: Are You Staring At Me?
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Featuring Sorceress Bebe (POV, yoga, worship, verbal humiliation, orgasm control)

Size: 327 Mb

Download:
Added: Aug 15, 2020 9:44 am
Title: The Airport (Part 1)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: It has been a hectic day at the First Class airport security check and female guards Violet, Donna and Patty are getting increasingly short tempered. It seems to be the day for difficult customers and the tough women are taking no nonsense. Woe betide anyone who crosses them!

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 206 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Added: Aug 16, 2020 10:30 pm
Title: Fucked On Wet Rubber (Complete Movie)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Sidonia, looking exquisite in her latex dress, is using her sex slave for some tension relief. She sits on his face and grinds her cunt into his mouth and tongue as she directs him to lick her perfectly before sitting on his cock and riding him, letting out a big squirt with the pleasure, all over his hard dick, soaking the sheet as they continue fucking. Once she has a big orgasm, Mistress allows the slave to cum by her hand with a teasing, edging handjob, until he shoots his load.

Tags: cum, female orgasm, handjob, pussy licking, sex, wet games, ws

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 789 Mb

Download:
Added: Aug 17, 2020 12:30 am
Title: Teased By Mistress T - VR (Complete Movie)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: "So, you think that you are good enough to serve me. You have begged and begged for this opportunity and now, here you are. Look at that dick, already getting hard, I bet you don't have orgasm control, I am going to tease you over and over, edging your cock and mind and if you do well enough I will give you a cum countdown, if you are lucky."

Tags: big breasts, cum countdown, joi, pov, vr, vr breast worship

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 817 Mb
Resolution: 3840x1920

Download:
Added: Aug 17, 2020 9:55 am
Title: Interrogated Broken Husband (Part 4 of 5)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: When John is woken from his sleep by two beautiful strangers, dragged into the his lounge and interrogated about his relationship with his wife, he knows it is going to be a very unusual day! They explain to him that they have been hired by his long suffering wife, who has finally had enough of his lazy, selfish ways and has secretly gone away on holiday with her new lover. The husband is shocked and incredulous but after some more torment from the strict ladies, he realises his life will never be the same again, especially when they both put on their massive strapon dicks, ready to ruin and break him.

Tags: 2 doms, bondage chair, cbt, cuckolding verbal, cum, electric control, electric prod, extreme verbal humiliation, handjob, interrogation, lingerie, satin skirt, strapon, strapon fucking, strapon orgasm, strapon spitroast, tiny chastity device

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 1318 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 115.8 MB
Added: Aug 17, 2020 11:55 am
Title: Prove Yourself Slave (Part 1 of 5) (Release date: Aug 16, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Nikki's slave is in attendance for his anniversary contract signing, part of the ritual is to be presented to Mistress Sidonia to put him through tasks and be a witness. He is given a hard whipping as his balls are pulled tautly from one end and big nipple clamps at the other, as they take turns beating him. He is then suspended upside down by his legs, his mouth at boot height, as he licks and worships the beautiful leather footwear, sharp heels digging into his sensitive nipples to offset the enjoyment. Slave is then whipped some more, his nipples clamped, balls tied and dildo inserted in his hole, doing his best to impress his owner in this intense scene.

Tags: 2 doms, ball pulling, ball weights, bootworship, cbt, cp, heels in nipples, inverted suspension, leather boots, leather domina, mistress and slave, nipple clamps, nipple weights, nt, slave training, topless domina, whipping

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 198 Mb

Download: