Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 13, 2020 12:35 pm
Title: Training Her Sissy (Part 1 of 4) (Release date: Oct 13,2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Lorraine is keeping a sharp eye on her sissy in training, Sharon, watching her on the webcam as she is doing her chores, making sure she is doing as instructed. After berating her slowness, Mistress orders her over to the lounge for suitable assessment and punishment. Sharon is subjected to an impromptu inspection and is caught out for not having her cock locked up in her frilly panties, earning her a reprimand. Lorraine then applies more makeup to the sissy, a special permanent lipstick and a body spray that will feminize her even further and make her compliant and eager to please. Sharon is then punished with the special violet wand attachment, zapping her body and cock, making her moan before a big butt plug is inserted and a hard OTK spanking administered. Finally Mistress decides to hogtie sissy and a large dildo attached to a fucking machine is left pounding her throat, as she contemplates her day's behaviour.

Tags: anal, anal plug, bondage, cane, chastity, cleaning gag, cp, diaper position, dildo sucking, domestic duties, electrics, gag, hobble bondage, hogtie, otk, paddle, petticoats, pierced cock, predicament bondage, sissy, sissy dressing, sissy training, violet wand, xdressing

Format: MP4
Duration: 6 Min
Size: 262 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Oct 13, 2020 9:17 pm
Title: Breakdown II (Part 1-3) (Release date: Oct 13, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The policewomen are tasked with cleaning up the streets. They've already captured one little scrote and taught him a lesson, now they've found another miscreant. Salesman Ian was turned into a naked male whore by a group of mysterious women he made the mistake of crossing. Caught by undercover operatives he now faces justice.

PART 3: Ian never thought he could sink any lower than selling his arse on the streets for a few pennies. But he's about to find out that being locked up in a prison sell will be far worse. His cellmates are a tough bunch of prostitutes who are going to make his life a misery.

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 773 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 372.9 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Added: Oct 14, 2020 8:40 am
Title: Mia - Beautiful Princess gets Foot Worship from Loser (4K) (NEW) (Release date: Oct 14, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Ultra HD Mia looks amazing. She sits on her furniture slave and has it worship her perfect Princess feet. Mia's slave is very stupid. It only does as it is told. Mia tells it to stick out its tongue and get in between her toes. She takes pictures of the slave looking stupid and ugly. Mia yells at the simp for not licking her feet right. She hates her worthless beta male so much! If he doesn't do as she says she will turn him into a toilet. A beta's life sucks! (11:22 long)

Clip Contains: Mia, Fluffy, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Brat Girls, Foot Domination, Humiliation, Spitting
Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , SPITTING , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: mia , fluffy

Duration: 11 min
Size: 2468 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Added: Oct 14, 2020 7:43 pm
Title: Pretty Pet Play (Part 2 of 4) (Release date: Oct 14, 2020)
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Miss Vivienne L'Amour has been training her special pet girl Chloe to be the perfect cutie, left locked in her new cage accommodation to reinforce her submissive ways. Mistress uses a combination of pain reinforcement and reward to bend pet to her will, the crop relentlessly breaking her. Chloe is then given some lessons, fetch and carry, her limbs bound tightly and no sound being allowed from her cute, pink lipstick covered mouth as a tail butt plug, complete with bells, rings out. After being used as a drinks stand, Chloe is then attached to multiple sucking and milking machines, making her big cock throb and nipples engorge with blood, as her eyes plead with her cruel Mistress to let her cum, as she is edged by the machines.

Tags: anal, bondage, bondage hobble, cage, corset, cp, crop, gag, human animal, male milking machine, nipple suction machine, pet transformation, predicament bondage, puppy play, puppy training, sissy spanking, tail butt plug, tease and denial

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 551 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 150.8 MB
Added: Oct 15, 2020 9:57 am
Title: IN YOUR FACE - Kristina Rose (Release date: Oct 14, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: No talking in this one... just ASS & FEET UP CLOSE AND IN YOUR FACE!!

Featuring: Kristina Rose
Categories: Ass Worship, Foot Worship

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 647 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Added: Oct 17, 2020 9:36 am
Title: The Isolation Mask - Super HD (Release date: Oct 13, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Isolation can be a terrifying experience, but this is the start of your journey and your total submission begins where and when I say. You will be scared, but I will lead you. Failure is not an option. Get up close and really personal with me, you need this...

Tags: bondage, boots, gloves, hoods, leather, pov

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 422 Mb

Download:
Added: Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm
Title: Mistress Marta - New Video (Release date: Oct 13, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 124 Mb

Download:
Added: Oct 18, 2020 12:30 pm
Title: Ass & Feet IN YOUR FACE - Rocky Emerson (Release date: Oct 07, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: No talking in this one... just ASS & FEET UP CLOSE AND IN YOUR FACE!!

Featuring: Rocky Emerson
Categories: Ass Worship, Foot Worship

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 419 Mb

Download:
Added: Oct 19, 2020 6:47 am
Title: Wasting Your Life In The Palm Of Your Hand (Release date: Oct 15, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Princess Meggerz

Do you even realize what you're doing to yourself? You're wasting your life jerking off. You could go out and at least attempt to get laid. But what are you doing right now? You're jerking off to me while I humiliate you for being a fuck up, instead of trying to find an actual girlfriend. While you might not be getting laid right now, rather than sitting here with your hand wrapped around your cock stroking away, you could at least be on a date. You could at least be browsing dating sites. At least then you could have the potential to get laid. But you're content with being here, fucking your hand, while I rub it in your face what your problem is, and then laughing at you.

And I'm not giving you this advice because I care about you. And I'm not giving you this advice because I want you out there dating and trying to fuck something other than your hand. No. I just love reminding you that there is that possibility yet you choose to sit here stroking off to me, laughing at you loser. It truly is pathetic. You have choices, you have options, yet you always choose this. You get more turned on by staring at me while I call you a fucking loser than actually chatting with a real woman online who might even have interest in fucking you.

Category: VERBAL HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , BRAT GIRLS , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT , MENTAL DOMINATION
Keywords: femdom pov

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 661 Mb

Download:
Added: Oct 19, 2020 6:49 am
Title: Maid to Learn Her Lesson - Super HD (Release date: Oct 17, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Eleise's maid just never seems to learn; however, there are several harsh ways of making her comply, which Mistress Eleise has no choice but to adopt.

Tags: cp, high heels, maid training, paddle, spanking, tv

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1100 Mb

Download:
Added: Oct 19, 2020 9:32 am
Title: Fuck The Failure - Super HD (Release date: Oct 16, 2020
screenshot

screenshot

Description: When a Mistress lends her slave out to a friend, the slave's behaviour, good or bad, is a reflection of the lending Mistress. This slave has been a total failure in almost every department, forgetting almost all that he had learnt under Governess Elizabeth's expert wing. His pathetic excuse... that he doesn't want to serve any other Mistress, is just not good enough. Further training, further punishment and yet more anal stretching and fucking is in order for this very sorry failure of a slave.

Tags: anal, anal inflation, boot worship, boots, gagging, humiliation, otk, paddle, rubber, spanking, spitting, strap-on

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 1154 Mb

Download:
Added: Oct 20, 2020 2:31 am
Title: Strapon Ride (Part 2 of 2) (Release date: Oct 18, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Damara, wearing her sexy latex and big strapon dick, has tied her lucky sub to the gym horse, ass spread and eager for penetration. She is soon stretching him with her gloved fingers, gauging his hot spots and making him ready for a hard pounding. Damara then fucks his hole, pegging him without mercy as she teases and encourages him verbally in this hot outside scene.

Tags: anal fingering, bondage horse, gag, head harness, outdoor femdom, rubber catsuit, strapon, strapon fucking

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 670 Mb

Download:
Download - 269.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Added: Oct 20, 2020 10:34 am
Title: Stinky Yoga Soles (Release date: Oct 18, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: After a long day of hot yoga and extracurricular activities, Goddess Demi has made her feet extra sweaty and stinky for one lucky slave. She unlocks his cage after making him 1st worship her high heeled boots and thanking her for the privilege of being her doormat. Her foot boy is ordered to lick and clean her extremely smelly feet until they are sparkling fresh just the way she desires.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , SWEATY FEET , FEMALE DOMINATION,Humiliation,FOOT WORSHIP
Featuring: Demi Sutra

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 1087 Mb

Download:
Added: Oct 20, 2020 3:37 pm
Title: Locked In Total Chastity (Part 1 of 3) (Release date: Oct 17, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: "You have been such a good boy lately, so I have decided to give you a treat! I know you have a fetish for sexy sheer pantyhose, so gaze on my naked body and enjoy your reward for such good service. I am going to sit right on your face and you will feel the material as you get to smell my beautiful fragrance, so up close and personal and so hot that you will feel my damp gusset and listen to my intense orgasm that you will give me." Suggested Watching Position: Low Kneel, later Lying On Your Back With Head Support

Tags: female masturbation, female orgasm, foot worship, joi, leg worship, pov, sheer pantyhose, sheer tights, vr, vr facesitting

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 606 Mb
Resolution: 3840x1920

Download:
Added: Oct 20, 2020 8:34 pm
Title: At Lola's Mercy (Complete Movie) (Release date: Oct 16, 2020)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The stunning Mistress Lola has her slave in bondage on the advanced, high tech bench, he is made to watch his own tease and punishment via the "slavecam" system. Mistress starts by teasing his chastity bound cock, loving the harsh straining against the cold steel, until she decides to release his sore member. She then alternates between pleasure with the vibrating wand and a cruel cock whipping, keeping him edged and leaking precum, which increases the torment when she attaches the electro play rings to his shaft and zaps his hard dick. To continue the cruel games, Lola fiendishly places two vibrators either side of his cock, pressed together with elastic bands, making him very close to ejaculating, which she stops by flicking the bands onto his shaft as he twists and moans in erotic confusion, her face looking into the slavecam laughing at his plight. As a final reward, his sore cock is edged until her soft, expert hands make him shoot a big cumshot, to end an amazing session.

Tags: chastity, chastity tease, cock electrics, cock tease, cock vibrator, cock whipping, cum, edging, facesitting, handjob, high tec bdsm bench, made to watch, webcam

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 814 Mb

Download: