Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 20, 2022 6:33 am
Title: Loosen Up - Super HD (Release date: Jan 14, 2022)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: I decided a while ago that this slave needed to be able to take more up his rectum, so I have conducted a series of anal stretching sessions using increasingly sized dildos and plugs. This footage shows my slave now at an advanced stage, taking several large sized dildos, including an inflatable plug. It clearly stills causes him some considerable discomfort, but then that just adds my pleasure to the stretching program he finds himself under.

Tags: anal, bondage, dildo, finger fucking, humiliation, plug, rubber

Format: MP4
Duration: 24 Min
Size: 1213 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Jan 20, 2022 8:33 am
Title: Prison Pawn (Part 4 of 5) (Release date: Jan 14, 2022)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The thigh booted stunning Aurora is having some cruel fun with her sub, in the cell. His arms in the tight leather binder, cock exposed and mouth gagged, ready for her touch. She releases him and uses his mouth to pleasure her petite stockinged feet and then pulling his face between her taught ass cheeks, making sure he knows his place. Aurora decides to lock him onto the bondage bench for some dick bondage and teasing, using the electro box to stimulate his shaft until he is rigid, making sure she controls him by sitting on his eager face. She uses the milking machine to edge his cock even more, over and over until he is denied the ultimate pleasure, leaving him to contemplate her return.

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 1742 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 138.2 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Added: Jan 20, 2022 10:33 am
Title: Amber and Lizzy - Facesit While Practicing Piano 4K (Release date: Jan 14, 2022)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Girl on girl face sitting*

Amber has a very important audition coming up. An audition for Americas Got Talent. So, its very crucial that she sits on the smother bench and practices with no interruption. Normally, she would just use Andy but he is busy working a second job. So, Lizzy takes his place and uses her face for Amber to sit on and practice. Amber is so good at playing the piano. She is good at everything else too. Ugh stupid fucking Lizzy keeps breathing the wrong way and its so annoying. She needs to breathe better. She should just shut up, stop moving and stop breathing because Ambers audition is far more important than her or her existence. Maybe if Amber keeps pumping her head up further in her ass then she will shut the fuck up. Amber is gonna win. She wins at everything and everyone will be cheering her on.

Princess Crystal

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , SMOTHER , HUMILIATION , BRAT GIRLS , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: amber , lizzy

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 1565 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Added: Jan 20, 2022 12:34 pm
Title: Hyley Winters - In Your Face! (Release date: Jan 14, 2022)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: No talking in this one - just ass and pussy and feet IN YOUR FACE!

Featuring: Hyley Winters
Categories: Ass Worship, Foot Worship

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 694 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 20, 2022 2:34 pm
Title: Caged Pegged & Milked (Part 1) (Release date: Jan 14, 2022)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Nikki, looking stunning in her leather and boots, wearing a massive strapon dick, enters the slave cell to use one of her lucky subs. She is soon thrusting her rubber cock into his eager mouth before bending him over and fucking through the metal bars, his cries of pleasure as his asshole is stretched wide. She then torments his nipples and then puts the milking machine on his cock, frustrating him and leaving him close to the edge.

Tags: humilation, leather domina, male milking machine, nipple stretching, nt, prison cell, slave cell, strapon, strapon fucking, strapon sucking ,tease and denial

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 380 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 20, 2022 4:35 pm
Title: Amazon face fuck (Release date: Jan 14, 2022)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Amazon Olivia expects her slaves to always be thinking about her pleasure and never their own. When her slave misbehaves he gets locked in chastity until he has proven himself capable of thinking without his dick. She mounts his face to have his tongue service her big, luscious ass and horny, wet clit. He must earn his freedom by licking his Mistress to multiple orgasms until she will even think about unlocking his greedy cock again.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP.
Keywords: olivia austin, face fucked chastity slut.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 584 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 24, 2022 11:06 am
Title: Mush Brained Masturbation Junkie JOI
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Princess Ellie!

You're a fucking loser and you just can't take your eyes off of me. Your loser cock is already twitching, begging for you to touch it. You see my tits and your cock just does a little dance, doesn't it? You horny, pathetic little masturbation junkie. All you can do is beat your loser dick, over and over again. It's so easy to see inside of you. So go ahead, jerk it, you're already doing it anyway.

You're going to pump that loser cock while you worship my goddess body, aren't you? You can't take your eyes off of me. I'm the woman you crave but can't have. But the real truth is that no woman would ever sleep with you. Not with your big loser energy because you are a big fucking loser. And even hearing that gets your dick hard, doesn't it? Do you like being called a Loser? Do you like it when women

Duration:
Size: 607 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 24, 2022 12:31 pm
Title: Nika and Lizzy - Superior Girl Facesits Inferior (4K)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: "Its time for me to humiliate you again." Says Nika as she bounces her fat ass on Lizzys face. Lizzy will NEVER have an ass like Nikas. Lizzy will always be number 2. Nika wants to know if she is a virgin! Answer Lizzy!!! Are you a virgin?! Yes, she probably is. She has no ass. Is ugly and is pasty and pale. Nika is telling her how to be number 1. Nika gives her a glimpse of how a hot girl is. She bounces and smothers her face as Lizzys nose and mouth gets deeper in her crack. Lizzy makes so much noise. She probably fucking likes it.. Its like she is moaning. She LOVES Nikas ass. Maybe Nika should get herself off on her face. Lizzy sits there and takes it like a good girl.

"TAKE IT LIZZY! YOU ARE NO LONGER A PERSON YOU ARE JUST A FUCK TOY!!!!!"

Nika humps and grinds her face. Lizzy probably loves it. She remains eye contact. Good girl Lizzy! Nika gets off on her face. Hmmm. round 2?!

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 1392 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 24, 2022 3:33 pm
Title: Sexy Headmistress & Her Cute Student Lily Tease You While Making You Jerk Off ...
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lily has been pretending to play for your school's hockey team in order to throw the match and on her return she has brought you with her. Now you are standing in Headmistress's office in front of Headmistress & Lily and you are feeling very apprehensive. Lily is still wearing your school's hockey kit and she explains how when she was playing you were perving a lot, especially when her skirt blew up in the wind showing her gym panties. So she invited you back with the vague promise of sex and you willingly followed her. You are told to drop your trousers, because now they both want you to stroke your cock for them. You will not cum unless they allow it and you had better stay in control. Especially when Lily slips off her entire gym kit & underwear and Headmistress shows off her ample cleavage and nylon ass while teasing you relentlessly.

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1635 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 24, 2022 6:33 pm
Title: Anna Chambers - In Your Face!
screenshot

screenshot

Description: No talking in this one - just ass and pussy and feet IN YOUR FACE!
Featuring: Anna Chambers
Categories: Ass Worship, Big Butt, Foot Worship

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 464 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 24, 2022 9:35 pm
Title: Esmeralda's Obedient Toy (Part 2 of 4)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Madam Esmeralda approaches her locked up sub, getting his instant attention in her sexy red latex outfit, making him eager to please so he can be released from the confines of his cage and chastity device. His hands are locked and head suspended, his newly freed cock ready to be sensually teased by her expert hand and the Venus 2000 milker. He is then put on the bondage bench as she opens up his ass with her gloved fingers and then fucks him with her big strapon, pounding his prostate and making him moan with her amazing rhythmic thrusting. As a reward, he is then laid down and she gushes over his cock which is then given a wet handjob until he shoots a big cum load.

Tags: anal fingering arm sleeve arm suspension cage chastity device cock teasing cum dildo sucking handjob head suspension leg suspension male milking machine rubber domina strapon strapon fucking venus 2000 ws

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 646 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 245.6 MB
Added: Jan 25, 2022 12:37 am
Title: Prison Panty Bitch - VR
screenshot

screenshot

Description: "You are the new inmate at this female run prison. We deal with rebellious men like you, they are sent to us everyday, their simple minds and large egos destroyed in no time at all. I think I am going to dress you up in some pink panties and parade you around, this will help to break down the view of yourself, as the other prisoners cat call and humiliate you. You will become the frilly sissy bitch and the other guards and I will turn a blind eye as you are used as a fuck and suck toy, this is your new life as the prison panty bitch." Suggested Watching Position: Kneeling Up (Warning: offensive wordplay & verbal humiliation)

Size: 730 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Added: Jan 25, 2022 6:40 am
Title: Ass Addict Or Foot Boy? A Gooner's Dilemma
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Miss Tiffany!

I know that you absolutely love me in yoga pants. My ass looks so fucking good in them. But I know you also love my feet, my perfect feet that are worshipped by men everywhere. My feet are simply irresistible. But you my little slave, are only allowed to pick one to worship. I know you hate choosing and really it's just unfair of me to make you pick just one. LOL. But you have to, my weak slave boy. So is it going to be my perfect ass in these tight yoga pants? Just look at it, look at how perfect it is. I know you're drooling, I know you're jerking to it, it'll be so hard not to pick my ass, won't it? LOL! I know how weak you get for my ass.

But then you have my feet lol. A

Size: 618 Mb

Download:
Added: Jan 25, 2022 9:41 am
Title: Heel Learn His Lesson - Upscale (Part 1 of 6)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Two office girls really enjoy themselves using one of their colleagues as a foot stool. With shoe worship, heel trampling, stocking'd feet and leg worship, clothed facesitting, toe sucking, bare foot worship, cock teasing and body trampling.

Tags: 2 doms cock trampling cock trampling facesitting footjob footworship heel sucking heel trample heel worship high heels lingerie office sheer pantyhose sheer stockings sheer tights shoe worship shoejob shoes smart suit stilettos stocking worship stockings and suspenders toe sucking trampling

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 297 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Added: Jan 25, 2022 12:42 pm
Title: Electra Rayne Slave Orders
screenshot

screenshot

Description: You love your beautiful girlfriend Electra and her BIG 42 INCH ASS, but you feel like a complete loser when she talks about her boss. She really loves working for him... she tells him all about how he makes more money than you, is better looking than you, and is so fun to be around. She tells you she is going to invite him over for dinner and want you to help her get ready for him. You want to tell her no, but deep down you know you are simp who can never say no to her. She smirks at you, knowing you will be her little cuckold if she wants. She makes you massage her feet and then lick her ass and pussy before he gets here! ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN, AND MORE!
Categories: Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Masturbation Instruction

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 432 Mb

Download: