Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 08, 2023 11:42 am
Title: Mistress Tatjana - Horny Slave's Punishment
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The andrew's cross is not the most comfortable place, but the slave doesn't mind it, if he is treated by Mistress Tatjana, who looks fantastic as usual in her leather pants and corset. Mistress Tatjana's tricky hands find their way to his most sensitive parts and he almost cums, but she makes him painfully stop. In the end, maybe she will be merciful.

Format: MP4
Duration: 8 Min
Size: 1008 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Nov 02, 2023 12:51 am
Title: Making You My Addict - Super HD
screenshot

screenshot

Description: This addiction of yours is getting out of hand, but I'm here to hook you up even more... I'm going to look after you in my own special way. So get on your knees slave and satisfy that craving you have to breathe deep when I tell you too, to inhale when I tell you too, to then take my ash and my spit. It's what you need, it's who you are. I love weak and pathetic men at my boots. Do as you're told, fall apart in a dizzy haze, surrender all control to me and we'll get along just fine.

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 988 Mb

Download:
Added: Nov 02, 2023 4:52 am
Title: Breast Worship for Battered slave
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Bridget is curvy and sultry and in this scene she makes it very simple for her slave, subject himself to discipline, bound to the St Andrews Cross, and she may reward him with her beautiful full breasts to suck and worship.

Bridget speaks lovingly but flogs, crops and canes harshly. Once satisfied her slave has suffered for her, she removes his cuffs and welcomes him to the floor where she exposes her boobs and allows him to suckle them like the good boy he is. As he suckles Bridget smiles at the camera and says "And he'll be back for more tomorrow."

Size: 833 Mb

Download:
Added: Nov 02, 2023 8:53 am
Title: St Dunstan's Annual Physical (Part 1-4)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: PART 4: It seems nothing can go right today at St Dunstan's. While a terrified Martin has been stripped totally naked by the Biology teacher, Paul Williams (who thought he was here for a job interview) is being examined by the school nurse. The headmistress is a little bemused by the candidate she is interviewing - who's lack of English is only adding to the confusion. But Hunky Paulo has a few tricks up his sleeve that he's sure will impress the stone-faced woman.

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 541 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 140.4 MB
Added: Nov 02, 2023 12:55 pm
Title: The Mixed Hostel (Part 1-3)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: PART 3: Whilst being a cunning businesswoman prepared to pack as many people as possible into her hostel to make money, the stern Mrs. T is also an extremely moral person. She may happily let male and female residents share a room, but should she encounter any funny business then she won't hesitate to punish the offenders. Shocked at discovering Leonard Mackintosh completely naked she is now determined to teach him a hard lesson.

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 405 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 3.8 MB
Added: Nov 02, 2023 4:56 pm
Title: Bad Arse - Super HD
screenshot

screenshot

Description: For embarrassing her the night before at a party and collapsing over the toilet when they got home, she decides to teach him a memorable lesson. A good hard dildo fucking up the arse is in order, whilst chained to the toilet. He wont forget that in a hurry!

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 1194 Mb

Download:
Added: Nov 04, 2023 7:11 am
Title: Jesse Pony, Alrik Angel - Jesse Pony's Slut Puppy: Alrik Angel
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Jesse Pony has Alrik Angel tied to a chair. She calls him her Slut Puppy, and he calls her Princess. He breathes short breaths inside a tight latex hood and she licks it and spits on him. Jesse makes him hold a vibrator, and she grinds her pussy against it until she cums in Alrik's hooded face.
In the next scene, Alrik's hands are tied behind his back in a squatted position. Two flanking zippers go down his torso. Jesse smothers his lucky face with her perfect ass. She shocks Alrik with an electronic zapper and then rips the zippers off of his body.
Next, Alrik is put in an inverted rope suspension. She sticks fingers in his ass and face-fucks him with her strap-on. She hits him hard with a flogger and smothers him again with her ass, making him lick her asshole until she cums.
After that, Alrik is bound on his back with rope. His legs are spread apart and Jesse fucks his ass hard with her strap-on. In the final scene, Jesse wants to get fucked so she puts the hood back on Alrik's head, spreads her legs, and commands him to fuck her hard.
After a lot of hard fucking, Alrik can't help himself and cums inside her pussy and Jesse makes him clean it up with his mouth. Its hard to believe this is Jesse's first ever shoot as a Dom.

Duration: 61 Min
Size: 4448 Mb

Download:
Added: Nov 04, 2023 9:41 am
Title: Leigh Raven, Uncut James - Breaking in the New Boy: Leigh Raven & Uncut James
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Baby has chosen James to be the next lucky boy that gets to serve her. He begins his service in a partial suspension with his hands above his head and one leg pulled up keeping him helpless to his Mistress. She explores his body, and then exploits his weaknesses for her personal entertainment. She inflicts pain and James moans with enjoyment as he suffers for her. Next, Mistress Baby strings him up into a suspension that has his ass as available as it gets. She enters and toys with him for a bit before fucking his ass while he's made to edge himself. In the final scene, James is on his back and Mistress Baby uses him until he is used up. She sits on his chest and masturbates, allowing him to watch but not touch. She smothers him with her pussy and ass, and eventually allows him to experience her mouth on his cock.

Duration: 48 Min
Size: 3489 Mb

Download:
Added: Nov 19, 2023 1:31 pm
Title: Amber and Benny - Iron his Shirt while I choose an Outfit (4K)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Amber is going out with an alpha tonight. So, she is having her best friend Benny help her. Benny was put in chastity a while ago. So, he really listens to everything Amber says. Amber is making him iron her alphas clothes while she tries on the perfect out! She tries on a bunch but decides the winning one is a hot strapless yellow dress. Looks perfect. Bennys chastity get tight because he is a pervert! While she is out she has a bunch of chores he can do! Like filling the condom bowl.

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 1318 Mb
Resolution:3840x2160

Download:
Added: Nov 19, 2023 5:34 pm
Title: Mistress Eleise de Lacy Cock Focus - HD 1080p
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Eleise decides it's time to give her personal slave's cock some attention. Unfortunately for him that attention means trampling, crushing, slapping and tormenting his cock. She begins by crushing his cock beneath her boots and using her heels to dig in deep. She then kicks his cock into submission, before slapping, squeezing and beating it with her leather gloved hands. No pleasure for this slave, the only pleasure gained is a truly sadistic one for his cruel Mistress.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 936 Mb

Download:
Added: Nov 20, 2023 1:39 am
Title: Making My Almost Stepdad A Slave (4K)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Goddess Reign has officially broken up step dad's relationship

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 6112 Mb

Download:
Download - 6.0 GB
Added: Nov 20, 2023 5:41 am
Title: You Are Beneath Me - Super HD
screenshot

screenshot

Description: There you are... all tied up and nowhere to go! You are truly beneath me and I am going to tease and deny you your senses of touch. You can imagine getting up real close to my pussy, but then that's something you will never have. It pleases me to know how frustrated you are beneath me as I run my hands all over my body, my skin tight latex and thigh length leather boots, then gently caress my cunt right above your slobbering face.

Size: 404 Mb

Download:
Added: Nov 20, 2023 9:43 am
Title: Bully in the Gym 5 - Ariana Starr
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Ariana Starr is six feet tall and POWERFUL. She hates weak men... they disgust her. When she sees little wimpy fluffy exercising in the Mean Bitch Gym, she decides to put him in his place. She bosses him around and bullies him from one side of the gym to the other. She orders him to kiss her foot and then giggles when he does it. Then she calls him a loser and tells him to lick the bottom of her feet. Her feet are SIZE 11!! They are bigger than fluffy's little wimp face. After some passionate foot worship, she peels down her sweaty shorts and puts her BIG ASS in his face... she tells him to do some situps and each time he comes up he has to plant his face in her sweaty ass... she LOVES BULLYING THIS LOSER!! She makes him do some bench presses while she sits on his face... in the end, she squashes his face while she jerks him off... ARIANA STARR IS A PERFECT 10 AMAZON GODDESS... THIS IS A HOT SCENE!! ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 1852 Mb

Download:
Added: Nov 20, 2023 1:45 pm
Title: Brianna - I Want you to Drop out of School and get a Job for the Females of the Family (4K)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Brianna is this boys stepmom. He has always been very intimidated of her ever since he saw how she treats her husband. He is terrified. He sees the beatings. He sees her take his wallet every night. She doesn't ever do anything for him. She never helps cook or clean. He is always so sad. And his stepsister makes him really angry because she is so mean too! Brianna requests that he quit school to get another job to provide for her and his stepsister. He has no choice. He is dominated by the females on the house.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 947 Mb

Download:
Added: Nov 20, 2023 5:47 pm
Title: Marisol Price Horny Edging Slut, Achieve A Higher Echelon Of Gooning
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Marisol Price!

Hey good boy. I've been watching you for awhile. I've been noticing that you're very, very good. Almost too good. Do you ever wonder what it would be like to take a walk on the wild side? To really see your inhibitions dissipate. Do you ever think about letting go and just edging and letting yourself be horny? I do. I think about horny, edging boys all the time. In fact, it's kinda my specialty. Turning boys into horny edging sluts. Just let go, you can be a good boy every other time, but even good boys need to be horny, edging sluts every now and again.

Stroke for me and just be my edging, horny slut. Just let go and give in to it. Once your cock is hard in your hand stroking, you qualify as an edging slut. Just stroke and stroke and stroke and become my horny, edging slut. What do you think it means to be an edging horny slut? Does it make you dirty? God no. Not all the time, only when you're stroking and edging are you a dirty slut. All the other times you can be a good boy. I promise.

Just stroke with me right now. Yes, that's it, you're getting so horny, I can see it, right before my eyes you're turning into a dirty slut! It's ok, it's safe here, I'll let you be a dirty slut, but only for a little bit and then you can go back to being a good boy. Or maybe not. Stroke my horny edging slut. You're graduating to an even higher echelon of gooning. Do you wanna leave the mask behind? Do you wanna show me that you're a bigger gooner than everyone else?

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 669 Mb

Download: