Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 17, 2018 9:30 pm
Title: The Initiation (part 1-5)
screenshot
screenshot

Description: At their prestigious private school, Jonathan and Philip rule the roost. They stroll around casually issuing orders to the other boys and inflicting punishments whenever they feel like it. They are both feared and revered - even by the teachers! Yet here, in the scruffy part of town and surrounded by commoners, they have absolutely no power at all...

Format: MP4
Duration: 32 Min
Size: 854 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
Added: May 18, 2018 1:33 am
Title: Sexy Femme Fatale Assassin
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Mandy Flores

I see you're interested in our services, are you familiar with what our girls offer at the Femme Fatale Agency? Good. Oh I see you're obsessed with being taken out by a sexy femme fatale. So you're sure you want to live out your ultimate fantasy? You want to be shot d.e.@.d.. by a sexy female assassin? Well, I will be the one carrying out your fantasy e.x.e.cution.. And I started this business because I absolutely love it! I love k.!.11!ing men like you. I'm very selective in my clientele but I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy k.!.!!.!ng you. I can't wait to see the life draining from your eyes and knowing I was the cause. It's quite a rush for me. So would you like to d.!.3.. by my hand?

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 743 Mb

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: May 18, 2018 3:32 pm
Title: Stocking Slaves
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Mistress Daisy has had a sweaty day outdoors and before she shower, she makes her slave worship on her sweaty stockings feet

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 236 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Added: May 18, 2018 7:35 pm
Title: Mistress Val
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Mistress Val chats with her friend and ignores the slave lying under her feet and worshiping them

Size: 476 Mb

Download:
Added: May 18, 2018 9:31 pm
Title: Natalya and Veronica - Two Pretty Girls Humiliate a Loser (Part 1) (1080 HD)
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: 1080 HD Part 1 contains mostly boot and shoe worship. It also contains shoe sniffing, a brief barefoot trample, and some small penis humiliation.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 984 Mb

Download:
Added: May 19, 2018 3:33 am
Title: The Initiation (part 1-4)
screenshot
screenshot

Description: The council estate girls are not pleased to see these posh boys on their turf - swanning around the place like they own it. What are they up to, looking into one of the classrooms and pissing themselves with laughter? The girls think it's time to investigate and show these toffs who's in charge around here!

Duration: 26 Min
Size: 678 Mb

Download:
PART 1
PART 2
Added: May 20, 2018 2:31 am
Title: Cravings (Part 1-4)
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Alex Clark is in a bad mood. He doesn't like being told what to do - least of all by his normally timid wife. Instead of working on an important case for work, he's been dragged to this expensive clinic. Being cynical he doesn't believe hypnotherapy can help him in the slightest and is determined to prove the doctor a charlatan. But Doctor Hapsberg is more than capable of dealing with a belligerent male - indeed, she enjoys the challenge.

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 334 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download
Added: May 20, 2018 6:32 am
Title: Sully Savage Femdom Sex
screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 534 Mb

Download:
Added: May 20, 2018 5:30 pm
Title: CFNM Training - Michael
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

screenshot screenshot screenshot

Description: Big Aussie bloke Michael is used to being the dominant one when it comes to women. But he's out of his depth from the minute he walks through the door. Unused to such self-confident women and outnumbered he's not sure how to react. The women quickly dominate the big lug and get him under their control, his masculine body theirs to play with. Then the fun really begins... Watch how they strip him and manhandle his body causing the nervous man to sweat profusely. He ends up fully naked and embarrassed in front of them.

Unsure and apprehensive, Michael is totally under the power of the three confident women. They decide he's to spend the whole of this session on his hands and knees - subservient to them. The biggest test for proud heterosexual Michael is having things inserted into his arse. He does his best to brazen it out, even pretending to enjoy it - but the amount he sweats and the horrified look on his face tell a different story. He's quickly learning that it takes a lot of hard work to be a CFNM model...

Surrounded by the three domineering women, Michael is completely under their power. His body under their control. For someone so macho it's unnerving to be manhandled in such an offhand manner. But the women are determined to drain his balls dry of every last drop of his precious sperm. All he can do is lay there helplessly as they eagerly take hold of him and work him up into a frenzy.

Duration: 40 Min
Size: 472 Mb
Resolution: 640x360

Download:
PART 1
PART 2
Added: May 21, 2018 1:32 am
Title: Mistress Shavelle
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Mistress Shavelle grinds her feet into the slaves face while he is licking her soles.

Size: 459 Mb

Download:
Added: May 21, 2018 9:30 pm
Title: Sunny's Trained Husband Part 6: Strap-on
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Sunny's husband does get to have sex with her, just not the usual sex. That's now completely out of the picture and the only sex he is getting is being pegged by her. He should be lucky that she is fucking him at all! Sunny is going to fuck him with a cock that is bigger than his on purpose so he can know what a real man is supposed to feel like. Getting fucked by her only makes him feel even more submissive and owned by her.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 586 Mb

Download:
Added: May 22, 2018 1:33 am
Title: Ellie Idol - JUICY BOOTY JACK OFF INSTRUCTION 1080P
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Hi there! I want you to slowly strip for me until you're completely naked. You knew you needed this video when you saw me in my pigtails and schoolgirl skirt. You're already a big fan of my ass, so that's incentive enough to jack your dick to any of my ass clips. We're going to play a game together today. You're going to jack off how I say, but when I drop my flower panties to reveal my ass and pussy, you're to edge your dick! When I pull them up, you stop. This isn't a race to the finish, but you'll still be a winner when you climax to this video! Very hot clip.

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 315 Mb

Download:
Added: May 22, 2018 5:36 am
Title: Mistress Val's
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Lucky guy is allowed to worship Mistress Val's feet while she texts her friends and ignores him.

Size: 465 Mb

Download:
Added: May 25, 2018 8:30 pm
Title: St Dunstans Infirmary - Nurse, the screens!
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Description: It's another busy day at St Dunstans and the talk throughout the school is of the boys' yearly medical exams. Like all such establishments, St Dunstans has a responsibility to ensure their students are in top health and they take this very seriously. It can be quite a chore and the busy nurse will not tolerate any messing around. She has her own ways of dealing with young men who disobey her.

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 301 Mb
Resolution: 640x360

Download:
Added: May 26, 2018 4:35 am
Title: Boot Slaves
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Savannah lazes on the sofa and reads a book while her slave girl kneels before her boots awaiting commands before she is ordered to worship on her Mistress's boots

Size: 233 Mb

Download: