Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm
Title: Caned as an Example
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Michelle Lacy is not done punishing the slave for slacking off. She wants to give him a caning he will not soon forget. She grabs him by the balls and tells him while caning his balls that he is going to regret what he did so bad. "It's time to shred you" she says in an evil voice. Michelle canes him so hard, he is terrified to ever mess up ever again. "You can't run away from me. I completely have you afraid!"

Format: MP4
Duration: 5 Min
Size: 412 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Jul 01, 2018 11:30 am
Title: Donna: Cum in less than 5 minutes!
screenshot

screenshot

Size: 206 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 01, 2018 7:37 pm
Title: Stocking Slaves
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Daisy dangles her heels to tease her slave before making him worship on her pink fishnet stockings while she sits back on the chair and relaxes

Size: 237 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 03, 2018 1:20 am
Title: Your Hot Step Sis Puts You In Chastity To Cure Your Chronic Masturbation
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Goddess Jocelyn

Ewwww gross! Ewwww what are you doing? I can't believe I just walked in on my step brother jerking off. Oh my god! You are the biggest loser! Is this what you do in here all day long? You do, I hear it all day long next door in my room. You have no friends and no life, you just sit in here all day and play with your cock. It's so pathetic. You are the worst step brother ever! You really need some help. I should tell your mom about this.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 274 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Added: Jul 06, 2018 2:36 am
Title: Marry Your Hand Sissy Bride, But The Ring You Wear Will Be Around Your Cock
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Princess Alix Lynx

Oh look, it's my adorable little sissy boy, and I'm wearing your favorite dress, the one with all the cleavage. It's the least I could do after turning down your marriage proposal. But I can't believe you honestly expected me to say yes to you. Seriously? I need a real men and well, you're girly.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 336 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 06, 2018 1:34 pm
Title: Nurses (part 1-3)
screenshot

screenshot screenshot screenshot

Description: Petrified John doesn't dare move a muscle without the female doctor's permission. His exposed dick and balls are aching after being so roughly handled by the female pair. What kind of an examination is this? Yet the doctor and nurse are so supremely confident that he daren't question their authority.

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 415 Mb

Download:
PART 1
PART 2
Added: Jul 07, 2018 1:32 am
Title: Smoking Seductress!
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Film Noir, Femme Fatale!
hobson sits in my leather chair, wrists shackled. I lean forward while holding my long black cigarette holder in my leather gloved hand. I purse my crimson lips together creating a circular hole, and blow! Perfect smoke rings propel forward into hobson's face. As I blow another set of smoke rings, I grip his caged cock with my other leather gloved hand and squeeze! Oh yes, a bulging muscle!

Soft jazz plays in the background creating a mellow ambiance, and I'm ready to tease hobson's throbbing phallus with my sexy fishnet bodice. Crimson lips, my hypnotic voice, leather gloves, and thigh leather boots all combine in making this movie highly erotic and incredibly sensual. In fact, it's almost too much for hobson to bear, as his cock swells inside his cage, making it almost impossible to remove! Before I pull, twist, wrench, and tug it off, I torment his muscle!
I gyrate my hips, and sink my cheeks over his caged cock, pressing down, and then raising my buttocks back up, gently teasing it again and again. I lean back so my long luscious hair smothers his face, so he can smell my heavenly perfume! I place my used stocking across his mouth and tie a knot at the back of his neck. Oh yes, how I love teasing hobson's stiff muscle, making him feel every pulsating throb. I love to make him feel the intensity, his balls heavy, ready to explode! As I begin to remove his cage, hobson lets out a deep
moan. Oh WOW his cock is too big to budge. I slap it, and slap it again, and again, while his cage grips tight. A little more tugging, a little more pulling, Oh WOW, it's only half way there! I slap it again, slapping it harder and harder!

Until . . . . finally, I jerk it off and hobson moans again. I wrap his cock nice and tight with my used stocking and wank him hard! I sink my teeth into his very wet head, another deep moan, another intense sensation!
As I continue to wank his throbbing meat, I lean over his body and thrust my full breasts into his face, smothering him! This is one incredible sexy, seductive, erotic and highly explosive Office Seductress movie! And WOW hobson really felt it!!!

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 612 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 08, 2018 4:34 am
Title: Latex vacuum bed 1-2
screenshot
screenshot

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 176 Mb
Resolution: 720x480

Download:
Download
Added: Jul 09, 2018 3:30 am
Title: Mia - Look How Pathetic you are for My Feet (1080 HD)
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Mia's sandals are very dirty, and her feet are very stinky inside them. She makes her slave kiss her stinky feet inside the sandals. Then, it has to lick the dirt off of the beige colored bottoms. The dirt belongs off Mia's shoes and inside the slave. She loves it when its tongue turns black with the filth from her shoes. Then, it's time for the slave to get to work on her dirty, stinky, sandal feet. Its job is to clean out everything from in-between Princess Mia's toes. She fucks its face with her whole foot and runs her soles across its tongue. The slave is very pathetic and kneels obediently while Mia cleans her shoes and feet with its mouth.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 736 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 10, 2018 8:30 pm
Title: The CFNM Hotel (part 1-4)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Margaret and Sarah have decided that the only way to control Ashley's unnecessary erections is to drain him of his cum. To facilitate this, Margaret has suggested the rigorous use of a vibrator. But while Sarah uses the device to stimulate him, an angry Miguel has barged in and is shocked at what he sees.

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 417 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
PART 1
PART 2
Added: Jul 11, 2018 4:35 am
Title: Mistress Val's
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Lucky guy is allowed to worship Mistress Val's feet while she texts her friends and ignores him.

Size: 465 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 11, 2018 7:59 pm
Title: Sade Caning Slave
screenshot
screenshot

Size: 470 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 13, 2018 9:35 pm
Title: Human Blow-Up Doll Part 1: Pussy Tease
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Tangent and Sunny Chase are relaxing on the couch having a drink when they start having a conversation. They go outside and find Sunny's boyfriend checking out a blow-up doll. Outraged but then amused, they decide to make HIM a blow-up doll by turning him into a total slut. He can't have pussy ever again, so they decide to tease him with Sunny's pussy and show him what he can't have anymore. They tease him with Sunny's gorgeous pussy, and this is only the beginning of his torment.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 703 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 15, 2018 4:59 pm
Title: Policeman Roger's Punishment (Part 1-6)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Oh how the mighty have fallen! Stripped of his uniform and blackmailed, PC Roger is totally helpless. The office women pull and prod him about knowing they have full control over him. For such a proud man being taken advantage of like this is the ultimate humiliation.

Format: WMV
Duration: 39 Min
Size: 661 MB
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
PART 1
PART 2
Added: Jul 15, 2018 9:31 pm
Title: Goddess Briana POV Scene 10 POV
screenshot

screenshot