Author
Borabor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 07, 2022 11:17 am
Charlie - Charlie Gets Taught A Lesson
Tommy Pistol has had enough of his wife Charlie constantly nagging him and emasculating him in front of his friends. When Charlie is trying to seduce one of Tommy's friends in the kitchen he finally snaps. Tommy takes Charlie down, ties her up to the pool table and punishes her for being such a bad wife. Flogging her, and zapping her repeatedly while flipping her around and using her mouth and pussy to his satisfaction. Charlie now seeming to have a good time and enjoying herself finally getting what she wants out of her pussy husband she opens wide and swallows all of Tommy's cum.
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (2.15 GB)

video: mp4 , 1280x720
file Size: 2.15 GB
duration: 01:00:09
tags: Torture, BDSM, Bondage
Borabor
Added: Nov 07, 2022 1:17 pm
Rachel Greyhound - In The Barn

screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (333.85 MB)

file Size: 334 MB
duration: 00:28:12
Borabor
Added: Nov 07, 2022 3:17 pm
Little Lanta - Caterpillar
Little Lanta is back for more bondage! This time we are going to test her flexibility again with our latest creation, the caterpillar stretch! Her wrists and ankles will be locked to the floor, but there is a metal contraption in the middle that will fold her in a very hard position with her ass up in the air. Because of her flexibility, Little Lanta (Atlanta Moreno) can still be stretched out, boobs on the floor, in this super vulnerable position. Not easy, but a lot of fun to watch this beautiful girl completely stuck in this enticing pose!
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (531.44 MB)

video: mp4 , 1920x1080
file Size: 531 MB
duration: 00:04:54
Borabor
Added: Nov 07, 2022 5:17 pm
Josi Valentine - Josi's Hand Cans
Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.
I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day.
Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known.
And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (2.85 GB)

file Size: 2.85 GB
duration: 00:53:46
tags: Torture, BDSM, Clamps, Bondage
Borabor
Added: Nov 07, 2022 7:17 pm
Demi Sutra - Lust
Demi Sutra is so excited to be tied up she can't keep herself still, but that's what the ropes are for anyway, right? As OT ties up her sexy body she wriggles and hops around. She's just so happy to be tied up.
Once she's tied and gagged there's no more moving around. OT is in control. It's what Demi wanted. She wanted to be touched and played with by a stranger without any control over what happened.
Demi's body is so beautiful that OT just has to take advantage. He exposes her cunt and makes her cum so hard she let's loose a torrent of squirt.
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (2.33 GB)

file Size: 2.33 GB
duration: 00:43:36
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Borabor
Added: Nov 07, 2022 9:17 pm
Rocky Emerson - Bigfoot
Rocky Emerson is one tall drink of water! She's got the thin curvy body that looks great in a ton of rope. Her contorted frame is just too sexy to pass up. OT ties her wrists to her mouth and sits her on the floor. With her head tilted back she struggles to sit properly. Then her knees get tied to her sides. When OT suspends her by her ankles it's quite the breath play.
Rocky has those giant feet that come with such a tall body. They make the perfect target for a cane. Her pretty face makes the perfect target for some spit. After all such a giant bigfoot deserves to be spat on.
A rope around her waist shows just how tiny Rocky is. It makes her suck air in through her nose. Her mouth is gagged. OT puts her stinky panties fresh from her cunt right under her nose. Now she has to smell herself while OT is tormenting her.
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (2.35 GB)

file Size: 2.35 GB
duration: 00:44:13
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning
Borabor
Added: Nov 10, 2022 1:15 pm
Katie Thornton - Katie in the Rigid Boxtie Device

screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (409.73 MB)

file Size: 410 MB
duration: 00:04:35
Borabor
Added: Nov 10, 2022 5:15 pm
Zlata Shine - Is Hungry For More of Sabien Demonia

screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (2.15 GB)

file Size: 2.15 GB
duration: 00:59:50
Borabor
Added: Nov 11, 2022 3:15 pm
Aria Alexander - Roughly fucked by BBC in handcuff bondage for her live BaRS show, epic deepthroat

screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (125.22 MB)

video: mp4 , 960x540
file Size: 125 MB
duration: 00:11:24
Borabor
Added: Nov 11, 2022 11:15 pm
Erin Everheart - Brand New Redhead Suffers In Brutal Bondage
Erin Everheart is a tall, sexy redhead that is more than willing to put it all on the line to impress her captor. She begins in a standing position that is slowly manipulated into an extreme stress position. As the scene moves on, The Pope turns a seemingly basic tie into an example of brutal predicament bondage, and this is all done on camera. We get to witness Erin suffer as the bondage becomes increasingly challenging. And with added torment and encouragement from The Pope, we see her find her groove! In the second scene Erin is pulled into a side suspension, but this time The Pope manipulates the rope to increase Erin's suffering, while using her own hair to bind her. If you enjoy intense electrical play, this is going to be the scene you love the most. The bondage is extreme with more on camera tying, as well as extreme electrical stimulation with his cattle prod to push Erin into full submission. He adds some face bondage and then squeezes as many orgasms out of her as he can. In the final scene, Erin is folded in half and held there with tight ropes. The Pope administers some bastinado to push her right up the edge, then imposes multiple orgasms that push her the rest of the way over.
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (915.15 MB)

video: mp4 , 854x480
file Size: 915 MB
duration: 00:48:49
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Flogging, Fingering, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Suspension, Electrical Play
Borabor
Added: Nov 12, 2022 11:40 am
Katie - Longer nipples
Meanwhile, the farmer is also still working on nipple enlargement for Katie. One of the best HuC0ws ever, Katie has HUGE udders, but only tiny nipples. To be a good HuC0w, a girl needs longer nipples so the milking machines can grip them better and they get sucked into the milking tubes much further. Katie has been undergoing relentless nipple training for years now, and the results are definitely visible. Her large udders are starting to develop longer nipples, which can be stretched much further. It's not an easy life for Katie, but she is used to it. Don't worry!
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (953.58 MB)

file Size: 954 MB
duration: 00:08:45
Borabor
Added: Nov 12, 2022 3:40 pm
John Strong, Chanel Preston, Leigh Rose - The Hunt
When an investigative reporter spies on an annual gathering of policy making elites, she witnesses a terrifying hunt through the remote woods for a sacrificial woman to be offered up on an alter of sexual ritual and depravity.
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (2.49 GB)

file Size: 2.49 GB
duration: 01:09:26
Borabor
Added: Nov 13, 2022 3:30 pm
Vanna Bardot - Perfect Match: Vanna Bardot And Derrick Pierce (11.11.2022)
Vanna Bardot is in search of the Dom of her dreams, the one that can give her everything she wants. He has to be strong, dominant, well versed in BDSM practices, and able to give her what no man has been able to give her yet. She wants to be fully dominated, and live in servitude to her new Master. Her instructions are simple; Dress appropriately, be punctual, and obey every command she is given. She is instructed to meet Derrick in a public theater, and once she arrives, she sees that he is exactly what she has been looking for. After a brief introduction, he commands her to get on her knees and suck his cock in the theater, and with very little hesitation, she does as she is told. Now that he knows she is serious about her submission, he collars her, then adds a leash and makes her crawl behind him as they exit the theater. They arrive at his home, and he gives her a few more instructions before tying her up and having his way with her. Vanna is put through her paces with strict bondage, brutal torment, and non stop fucking. Derrick does everything in his power to break her spirit, but Vanna has found what she has been searching for, and she's not about to let him go.
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (4.74 GB)

file Size: 4.74 GB
duration: 01:06:48
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Fingering, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Flogging, Clothespins
Borabor
Added: Nov 13, 2022 7:30 pm
Keira Croft - Pussy Raider
Keira Croft is quite the adventurer. She's got that spirited nature. That's why she came to INSEX. For the most extreme BDSM experience she could find. To test her we start her off with some rope bondage. A beginners course in realm of BDSM. She's made to struggle around.
Neck ropes and predicaments abound for Ms Croft. She flies through the air like a champ. Jumping out of airplanes is no big deal so why should this be? Then it's time to take advantage of her bound and helpless state. A tape gag makes her nice and quiet for us.
Her pussy is nice and sweet. Her succulent juices create a lovely aroma in the room. Little Ms Croft enjoys the chase and BDSM is no exception. She hangs by her feet like a bat.
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (2.27 GB)

file Size: 2.27 GB
duration: 00:42:30
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Borabor
Added: Nov 15, 2022 10:20 am
Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn), 101 (aka Lily) - Molly the Gimp (INSEX - Remastered) (11.11.2022)

screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
screenshot
K2S (1.31 GB)

video: mp4 , 3840x2160
file Size: 1.31 GB
duration: 00:37:19
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Straightjacket, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Latex, Mask, Vibrator