Author
Borabor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 19, 2023 3:52 pm
Sophia Locke - Been Caught Stealing: Sophia Locke And Christian Wilde (17.02.2023)
Sophia Locke is a mover and shaker in the corporate world, and has partnered up with a mogul named Christian Wilde. Together they have mad monetary moves that others can only dream about, but late one night as Christian is reviewing budgets, he sees a very large discrepancy in Sophia's budget reports. He calls her up and has her meet him at an undisclosed location to sort things out, but little does she know that there's a resolve already in pace that she isn't expecting. You can guess her response as Christian makes his accusation, and the final decision doesn't come easy, or lightly for Sophia. Christian takes her back into the depths of his hidden warehouse where Sophia has no choice but to pay the piper. She is bound in tight rope bondage and Christian has his way with her, tormenting her, and ensuring that he gets his money worth from this slut.
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (4.57 GB)

video: mp4 , 1920x1080
file Size: 4.57 GB
duration: 01:04:15
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Suspension, Flogging, Vibrator, Stockings, Cumshot, Facial, Ass Licking
Borabor
Added: Feb 19, 2023 6:52 pm
Ashley Lane - Locked
I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
The bicycle lock he puts around my neck isn't tight, but it's pulled up to the ring above me. My panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. OT comes in and has me remove my panties. He wants me naked before him. He uses the cattle prod to scare me. I hate that thing.
He uses more bicycle locks to tie me into a hogt1e . My feet are completely exposed for him to cane. As I scream and cry he casually hurts my poor sensitive feet.
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (2.01 GB)

video: mp4 , 1280x720
file Size: 2.01 GB
duration: 00:37:41
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Caning
Borabor
Added: Feb 20, 2023 11:25 am
Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (396.82 MB)

file Size: 397 MB
duration: 00:08:59
tags: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Humiliation
Borabor
Added: Feb 20, 2023 3:25 pm
Ashley Lane - Whipped And Crying So Nice

screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (417.65 MB)

file Size: 418 MB
duration: 00:10:31
tags: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Humiliation, Big Tits
Borabor
Added: Feb 20, 2023 7:25 pm
Ashley Lane - Raw Pussy Punishment

screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (360.88 MB)

file Size: 361 MB
duration: 00:08:39
tags: Torture, BDSM, Bondage
Borabor
Added: Feb 21, 2023 8:47 pm
Krysta Kaos - The Return Of Kaos (20.02.2023)
Krysta and The Pope have a long history and have done some crazy shit together, so finding out that they are going another round excited us. Krysta begins bound in a chair with a neck rope in place for future use. The Pope enters and gets right to the business administering punishment; but first there is a welcome back orgasm to ease the nervousness that Krysta has. Next, Krysta is tied in a side suspension, and is tormented with his devilish cane to all of the sensitive parts of her body. Krysta takes as much as she can, and then The Pope fucks her mouth and pussy until she bubbles over with orgasms. In the final scene, Krysta is on her back with her legs pulled high into the air and as wide as they'll go. There is more pain and punishment dished out to get her to the highest level of stimulation before ripping more orgasms from her pussy, and then leaving her a puddle of emotions in the dungeon.
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (3.97 GB)

file Size: 3.97 GB
duration: 00:56:11
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Flogging, Ball Gag, Caning
Borabor
Added: Feb 21, 2023 10:47 pm
Scarlit Scandal - Scandalous
Jake Adams is home working by himself when Scarlit Scandal shows up at his front door unannounced. Jake's wife calls him while Scarlit is still there and Scarlit talks in the background to get him in trouble. When Jake hangs up the phone, he gets raging mad and gives Scarlit the punishment that she was asking for. He dunks her head in a fishtank, bends her over his knee, and spanks her bare ass. Scarlit gets hogt1e d on Jake's couch. He pulls out his hard cock and uses Scarlit's mouth for his pleasure. After that, Scarlit gets fucked hard every which way and cums on his cock multiple times.
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (3.02 GB)

file Size: 3.02 GB
duration: 00:42:50
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ebony, Fingering
Borabor
Added: Feb 23, 2023 8:40 pm
Madelyn Monroe - Sexy blonde Madelyn Monroe restrained on vibrator and facefucked without mercy by hard cock

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (623.05 MB)

file Size: 623 MB
duration: 00:12:25
tags: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation, All Sex, BJ, Bondage
Borabor
Added: Feb 24, 2023 12:42 pm
Angel Allwood - BaRS show continues with a spit roasting on hard cock, brutal BBC deepthroat

screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (415.23 MB)

file Size: 415 MB
duration: 00:07:35
Borabor
Added: Feb 24, 2023 3:42 pm
Rosie Mot - Posture Trainer

screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (643.29 MB)

file Size: 643 MB
duration: 00:05:54
Borabor
Added: Feb 26, 2023 4:20 pm
Lumi Ray - Red Headed Slut Fucked In Tight Bondage (24.02.2023)
Lumi Ray couldn't wait to be tied up again, so this time we have her paired up with Codey Steele, so she's in excellent hands. She begins bent over with her hands box tied behind her, her legs spread with a spreader bar, and her neck tied to her ankles. Codey takes his time and feels her out, and plays with her to see what makes her moan, and what makes her scream. During his exploration, he discovers her squirt button, and pushes it every chance he gets. Next, Lumi finds herself in a brutal three point suspension with her legs spread wide, and readily available for Codey to fuck. He dishes out some corporal punishment before shoving his cock deep inside her dripping wet pussy. In the final scene, Lumi is on her back in an asymmetrical position with both of her hands tied to one leg. Codey goes to work and makes this little slut cum harder than she ever has before, and squirting every chance she can. The dungeon is soaked with her pussy juices, and her body is exhausted form the day, but her brain is satisfied.
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (3.10 GB)

file Size: 3.10 GB
duration: 00:43:46
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Fingering, Blowjob, Suspension, Cumshot, Ass Licking, Squirting, Facial, Flogging, Clothespins
Borabor
Added: Feb 26, 2023 7:20 pm
Nate Liquor, Tina Lee Comet - His Secretary
A boss and his secretary's kinky dynamic, which is so obviously fueled by her desire for punishment and his need to humiliate her.
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (1.96 GB)

file Size: 1.96 GB
duration: 00:33:47
tags: Bondage, All sex, Secretary, Blowjob, Spanking, Ballgag, BDSM, Stockings
Borabor
Added: Mar 01, 2023 12:51 pm
Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles - Syren De Mer gets fucked up (Brutal fucking & Bondage)

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (896.63 MB)

file Size: 897 MB
duration: 00:16:27
Borabor
Added: Mar 01, 2023 3:56 pm
Krysta Kaos - Down And Dirty: Krysta Kaos (27.02.2023)
Krysta Kaos and The Pope have a very long history, and when given the chance to rekindle the magic between them, they both jumped at the chance. Krysta voiced that she had never been properly machine fucked, so what better time to do that than during a device bondage shoot. Krysta is spread eagle with her limbs shackled to the floor. The machine is buried deep inside her pussy, and The Pope starts fucking her immediately. The pain comes in the form of a leather flogger as he strikes her repeatedly to increase her suffering. The orgasms are interrupted with pain, but then back to the orgasms. Next, Krysta is in a doggy position with a leather head harness on, while her body is locked into a steel device. More impact with the flogger gives us our first sighting of tears, as The Pope continues to torment her. The dragon tail known as Fluffy makes an appearance, inflicting immediate damage to Krysta's flesh. A metal hook is placed inside her pussy and tied off to the head harness so that Krysta can fuck herself while he holds a vibe against her clit. The final scene has Krysta in a standing position with leather straps holding her in place. The Pope puts a zipper down both sides of her body until she can no longer bear the pain. She is then made to cum until he rips it off and sends her over the edge.
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (4.19 GB)

file Size: 4.19 GB
duration: 00:59:09
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Clothespins, Harness
Borabor
Added: Mar 05, 2023 10:20 am
Veronica Avluv - Submissive Slut Gets Her Holes Used
Gorgeous brunette with big tits, Veronica Avluv, is a submissive bombshell who loves nothing more than being dominated by an authoritative man who can show her who's the boss. Is there a better man to give Veronica the extreme pleasure she wanted other than the king of rough sex, James Deen, himself?
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Thumbnails:
screenshot
Download video
K2S (3.70 GB)

file Size: 3.70 GB
duration: 01:04:29
tags: Torture, BDSM, Bondage, Anal, MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore