lazuro
Good Poster
Added: Dec 22, 2004 7:01 pm
ok, post of the month goes to good samaritan,
you read my mind, this is exactly what i wanted for christmas
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Dec 22, 2004 9:12 pm
Oh yes...I would definitely enjoy finding Kate under my Christmas tree this year. She is one of the hottest (Canadian) web models around.
T-Bone
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 24, 2004 1:20 am
Very very hot girl. However, just to spoil the fun, turns out she has only two toes on her right foot. Still hot, but a little weird. Check this out:

http://www.torrentit.org/kate/katehoof.htm
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Dec 24, 2004 6:04 am
Well, that IS an interesting little bit of trivia.

Oh well, no one's perfect right? I still think she's one of the hottest gals on the planet! Very Happy
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 24, 2004 7:39 am
Hmm, I have tried to see this in many galleries and camshows now, but she always wears shoes, socks or hides her feet.......!

BUT - if she has only two toes, would not that be...like a genuine cameltoe? Laughing
¨
lazuro
Good Poster
Added: Dec 24, 2004 10:28 am
wow, quite clever how she manages to hide it.

shes still sexy anyway, id just fuck her with her socks on

by the way do you know of any famous people with deformaties,

claudia chiffer is meant to have a 'beadle foot', one small foot, and ive seen pictures showing liam gallagher of oasis with six toes on one foot

anybody know any others
T-Bone
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 24, 2004 5:56 pm
Liam Nielson has three balls.

(okay, just made that up)
luvinit
Poster
Added: Dec 24, 2004 6:56 pm
Dont be mean! So she has a deformed foot.. Shes cute, and has feelings! And no one I know would kick her out of bed!!
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Dec 24, 2004 9:05 pm
luvinit wrote:
Dont be mean! So she has a deformed foot.. Shes cute, and has feelings! And no one I know would kick her out of bed!!

I don't think anyone is THAT crazy. Who cares what her foot looks like (unless you're into that fetish), she is still a godess! And you're right, Kate does have feelings....she's one of the sweetest women I've ever chatted with.
retro98
Poster
Added: Dec 30, 2004 7:57 pm
good topic GS,personally i dont care if she didnt have any feet,i would just stare at that rack and round ass Very Happy
Jenna16
Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2005 2:29 am
Good Samaritan wrote:

One of our friends looks exactly like her and her name is Kate. I wanted to email katesplayground a picture of her, but she swore if I did it she'd never speak to me again.
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Jan 07, 2005 4:57 am
Jenna16 wrote:
One of our friends looks exactly like her and her name is Kate. I wanted to email katesplayground a picture of her, but she swore if I did it she'd never speak to me again.

Email it to me then, and I'll send it to Kate ;D
xxxoverload
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 02, 2005 12:38 pm
wow thanx for the pics man. i've been looking at her for a long time but i hate that non nude crap.