Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 03, 2020 6:08 am
Secret Obsession HD 1080p (2020)

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, POV, SISTERS, TEEN, teens, ALL NATURAL, CHEATING.

After a few years away at college, Skylar visits her newly married step-brother and admits her long held secret....

***Starring Skylar Vox***

screenshot

Size: 1861254945 bytes (1.73 GiB), duration: 00:18:24, avg.bitrate: 13487 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

===========

Joslyn Jane in Power Gurl vs Revenge Crew Vol 2 HD 1080p (2020)

No Hard Feelings

Revenge Crew Boss, Mr. Tropical and his top Henchman, High Frequency are plotting revenge on Harley Quinn. In their last battle, Harley stole all the powers from High Frequency. He had to eat over 100 pounds of spinach to get his strength back and he hates spinach.

Fast forward a month, High Frequency tracked down Harley and recovered her famous bat. He gave the Boss a map to Harley's location...Just then, Power Gurl flies into the hideout. The boys are startled at first but she ensures them, there are no hard feelings. She has a dossier on Harley Quinn with specific details on her one an only weakness. The Revenge crew is excited and thank Power Gurl for the inlet. Mr. Tropical leaves the room to verify the Intel leaving Power Gurl alone with High Frequency. Her boyfriend, Mr. Terrific has not been satisfying her to her standard and wants some good D!

High Frequency is happy to curb her craving for cock and offers up his big Dick for Power Gurl to suck and titty fuck! The Buxom Busty Beauty knows exactly what to do and the two go to town on Mr. Tropical's couch...

Bad Intel

Resting gently in bed knowing she gave the Revenge Crew a pile of bad info. The info was only half correct and Harley Quinn kicked their asses all over the City.Âp>

High Frequency sneaks into her house and blasts Power Gurl with his Sonic Voice. Her senses are overwhelmed and High Frequency takes advantage of her moment of weakness. She asks why he is there and he tells her..."Bad Intel..." Good thing for Power Gurl, Mr. Terrific has not fucked her good in months and she wants some more cock!!!

High Frequency fucks her good, inside and out and finishes in her pretty mouth as her huge tits swing back and forth!

Dominated and Broken

Now enters Mr. Tropical to drop the hammer on Power Gurl. She is the new fuck toy for the Revenge Crew. She uses her heat vision Mr. Tropical but he absorbs the blast and returns the favor. He tosses her to the couch and fucks her brains out. She is now the warehouse slut and will be used by each of the Revenge Crew whenever they want...

A Super Slut like none other!!!

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: MILF, TABOO, SUPER VILLAIN, SPECIAL EFFECTS - SFX.
Keywords: joslyn jane, jmac, power gurl, super heroine, milf, bush, big boobs, big tits, mr tropical, big ass, blonde, fucking, luke longly, cum swallow, high frequency.

screenshot

Size: 961114933 bytes (916.59 MiB), duration: 00:42:41, avg.bitrate: 3002 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/52b0fzvqd67s

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: May 02, 2020 3:14 pm
Seducing Daddy HD 720p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, teen, teens, brunette, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, POV SEX, BLOWJOB, PETITE, cum in mouth

Daddy, you're blushing. Don't act like you don't know what I want... I see how you look at me ever since Mom's been gone. And I know I look just like her when she was young... I want to do what she did for you Daddy. I want to make you feel good again....

***Starring Jill Kassidy***

screenshot

Size: 764899357 bytes (729.46 MiB), duration: 00:21:00, avg.bitrate: 4857 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/34e3232e75425/Jill_Kassidy_-_Seducing_Daddy_720p.mp4

========

Cherry Poppins in Step-Daddy Step-Daughter Diaries Continued HD 720p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Brunette, Cumshot

--Backstory--

*Continuation from the first Step-Dad & Step-Daughter Video Diary
Cherry just finished her Freshman year at college.
However during the year step-dad couldn't visit her as often as she intended due to his business picking up, and their schedules conflicting with one another.
As she promised her step-dad, Cherry stayed motivated academically and avoided parties and the occasional hookups.
However that doesn't mean she didn't get to hear her roomies' and friends' accounts of hookups during the year.
With exams over and her mind wondering to all the sex stories she heard through the year, her step-dad comes to pick her up for summer break...

screenshot

Size: 1434568451 bytes (1.34 GiB), duration: 00:35:59, avg.bitrate: 5316 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
marlboro73
Added: May 02, 2020 3:13 pm
Seducing Daddy HD 720p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, teen, teens, brunette, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, POV SEX, BLOWJOB, PETITE, cum in mouth

Daddy, you're blushing. Don't act like you don't know what I want... I see how you look at me ever since Mom's been gone. And I know I look just like her when she was young... I want to do what she did for you Daddy. I want to make you feel good again....

***Starring Jill Kassidy***

screenshot

Size: 764899357 bytes (729.46 MiB), duration: 00:21:00, avg.bitrate: 4857 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/34e3232e75425/Jill_Kassidy_-_Seducing_Daddy_720p.mp4

========

Cherry Poppins in Step-Daddy Step-Daughter Diaries Continued HD 720p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Brunette, Cumshot

--Backstory--

*Continuation from the first Step-Dad & Step-Daughter Video Diary
Cherry just finished her Freshman year at college.
However during the year step-dad couldn't visit her as often as she intended due to his business picking up, and their schedules conflicting with one another.
As she promised her step-dad, Cherry stayed motivated academically and avoided parties and the occasional hookups.
However that doesn't mean she didn't get to hear her roomies' and friends' accounts of hookups during the year.
With exams over and her mind wondering to all the sex stories she heard through the year, her step-dad comes to pick her up for summer break...

screenshot

Size: 1434568451 bytes (1.34 GiB), duration: 00:35:59, avg.bitrate: 5316 kb/s

Download
marlboro73
Added: May 02, 2020 11:29 am
Once More Mommy, Please? HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Redhead, POV, Busty / Big tits, Mature

Rachel’s son and she have a history of losing control with each other sexually. Rachel tries to put a stop to the lust for her son. He begs for one more experience with her. Rachel’s taboo milf mind can’t resist his hard cock so she goes for it once more.

screenshot

Size: 1385144054 bytes (1.29 GiB), duration: 00:18:03, avg.bitrate: 10232 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/57exee3tfpcy

=============

MF ~ Caught with Moms Panties ~ HANDJOBS Mandy Flores HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, Panty Fetish

TABOO - HANDJOB - PANTY FETISH - MILF - CUMSHOT - MOMMAS BOY - POV - CONFESSIONS - HAND FETISH - SON

Custom video request: I would love this filmed from the sons POV. So you can see his cock etc but he doesn't speak. You will be my playing my step-mom here (I know, big surprise). Its in the morning and after waking up you have just taken off the panties you wore to rest and put on fresh panties and go to put them in the hamper in the bathroom. (All panties used the clip are light colored cotton bikinis cut. Victoria's Secret are the best if you have) You go into the bathroom and you find me playing with some of your dirty panties in the hamper. Suitably shocked and disgusted you tell me to get dressed and come to your room because we need to talk. (you were in middle of getting dressed so you have on a shirt and just your panties and maybe some pantyhose. all panties should be plain cotton bikini style if possible I can send you some if you need ). When I come into your room as you told me to do you are dressed. Something very modest covering your chest all the way to your collarbone, arms at least to your elbows, a skirt (or dress) that goes past your knees, and high heels. and you tell me that you dont like that I am taking your panties. You think it's wrong and gross etc but you understand that it makes me feel good and isn't hurting anyone. So if There is something about panties I like at least this way is private and no one else has to know. However, if i need to take your panties I have to ask your permission before I do and if you allow me then I can take them. Or you can just buy me my own. but I don't want to I just want yours.

You say that is ok but there is No more taking them secretly. You ask if I finished masturbating when you interrupted me and I say I did not finish so you offer to give me the panties you have on at the moment. You get undressed at least down to your bra and panties but could go all the way and take them off (if they could be dirty and stained in the crotch would be amazing) and hand them to me and I begin to jerk off and you offer to help me release and you start giving me a handjob with the panties and then I cum in them. Important to see the cock ejaculate into the panties. Cum should be visible. You act very sweetly throughout this encouraging me to ejaculate into your panties. You then take them back from me with my cum inside them and put them back on just to show me that you don't have a problem with me using your panties. You tell me that see i dont have a problem with you using my panties to masturbate bec you love me and just want me to be happy (again being very sweet and loving) but I cant be taking things that belong to you without asking. If i ever want them I have to ask you permission and if you don't help me jack off then when I am done myself I should just leave them on the bathroom counter for you. I'm always welcome to come inside them if I want. You give me a kiss and a hug and I leave your room. ......Mandy Flores

screenshot

Size: 471120474 bytes (449.30 MiB), duration: 00:10:07, avg.bitrate: 6209 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: May 01, 2020 6:19 am
Step-Dad Comforts Loving Step-Daughter HD 1080p (2020)

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Brunette, RIMMING, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, EBONY, BIG BUTTS, POV, Teens, Teen, Interracial

A sweet petite step-daughter comes to her step-dad for comfort after her boyfriend breaks up with her....

***Starring Milu Blaze***

screenshot

Size: 1103575751 bytes (1.03 GiB), duration: 00:17:15, avg.bitrate: 8530 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/0464ar9rrkpi

https://k2s.cc/file/f2193436fb60c/Dad_Comforts_Loving_Daughter.mp4

=========

Angry Blowjob from my Girlfriends Hot Step-Mom - Jane Cane HD 1080p (2020)

Angry Blowjob from my Girlfriends Hot Step-Mom - 11:57 Wade has received a text from his girlfriend to come over, her step-mom isn’t home. But when Wade gets there, he realizes the text actually came from his girlfriend's step-mom. She knows about them having sex in her bedroom last night and she is pissed. She pushes him down in a chair, takes his pants off and grabs him by the balls. She threatens to pop them if she ever catches his dirty penis inside of her step-daughter again. She then puts his cock in her mouth and gives him a very aggressive blowjob while squeezing his balls, threatening him if he continues to fuck her step-daughter. Jane Cane, Wade Cane, Shiny Cock Films, femdom, ballbusting, ball busting, female domination, blow job, kink, roleplay, glasses

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: KINK , BLOW JOBS , BALLBUSTING , POV , CBT
Keywords: jane cane , wade cane , shiny cock films , step-mom , step-mommy , step-mother , milf , roleplay , role play , blowjob , ball busting , ballbuster , big balls , glasses , eye glasses

screenshot

Size: 242310733 bytes (231.09 MiB), duration: 00:11:45, avg.bitrate: 2750 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Apr 30, 2020 3:02 pm
Aaliyah Taylor in Napping Fucking My Step-Mom HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde

Aaliyah comes home after a long day at work exhausted, stressed and horny. Taking a pill to help her rest Aaliyah drifts away on the bed. In a rest state she gets up from bed and walks into her sons room. Aaliyah isn't thinking straight when she asks her step-son to fuck her. She pulls down his shorts and sucks on his large cock. Her step-son doesn't know what to do as she rides on top of him fucking her stress away. The step-son briefly takes control fucking her into the bed until she mounts him one more time, pleading with her step-son to cum inside her. He can't control himself as he shoots his load deep inside her pussy. She thanks him and falls back resting.

screenshot

Size: 191071010 bytes (182.22 MiB), duration: 00:10:43, avg.bitrate: 2377 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7147d5208d4a9/Aaliyah_Taylor_In_Sleeping_Fucking_My_Son.mp4

==========

Aaliyah Taylor in Step-Mother Becomes My Teacher - Total HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Blowjob, Ass to mouth, Anal

Scene One: Multiple Choice
Aaliyah just got a phone call from her step-son's school, if his grades don't pick up they are going to kick him out. Aaliyah is pissed and confronts her lazy step-son, who is watching TV. She demands that he get his book out and study this very instant! When he refuses she does the only thing she can. She knows that she has a hot body, she catches him looking at her from time to time, and she is almost sure that he masturbates to her. For every right answer he gives her she is going to remove a piece of clothing. She asks him “Question number one A, B, C, or D,” and begins to strip encouraging him when he gets the right answer. When naked she gives him a big reward by putting his big cock into her mouth and sucking him until he cums. She swallows and says “That's my good boy.”

Scene Two: Reward for an "A"
The school called again but this time it's to tell Aaliyah that her step-son got an A on the last exam. She is so proud of her step-son and decides to reward him for his hard work. She walks into his bedroom and strips to her underwear. She pulls off her sons shorts and gives him a lap dance. She was not going to fuck her step-son but his hard cock rubbing against her pussy was too much and she had to feel him inside her. She pulls his cock into her and fucks him slowly at first, feeling the pleasure from each thrust. Her lust was too much and Aaliyah fucks him faster and faster until she explodes and orgasms on her step-son. If he wants more of that he should study for his next exam.

Scene Three: Don't Fuck My Ass I'm On The Phone
Aaliyah is on the phone with her husband talking about his business trip, when her step-son walks in holding a test paper with a big A on it. She smiles and mouths “that's nice” but continues to talk to his step-father. The step-son is pissed, so he decides to take his reward early. He pulls off her shirt and takes off her bra to grope her large breasts. She tires to push him away but can't as he pulls off her pants and panties. She begins to talk about how much better there step-son is doing in school as he puts her ass into the air and slaps it for good measure. He puts his dick in her ass she tires to protest but she is powerless as he begins to fuck her. He fucks her ass hard and she tires to hide it from her husband not doing a great job. After he fucks her he takes his test paper and neatly folds it and puts in her ass cheeks.

Scene Four: Step-Mother Step-Son Day
Aaliyah bet her step-son that if he could get straight A's this semester he would have a step-mother step-son day where he decided what they would do. She never thought he would make it, but sure enough he did. Dressed normally in a dress and heels the step-mom walks into the living room. The step-son asks “Did you wear it?” Aaliyah replies that she did and begins to strip showing sexy lingerie and stockings underneath her cloths. The step-son tells her that she is going to be his sex slave for the day and gives her a collar to put on. The step-mother reluctantly puts on the collar and the step-son pulls her face onto his cock for her to suck. He throws he on the couch and fucks her as she moans in ecstasy. If this is what it takes to make her step-son successful in life she will be his sex slave.Thoroughly fucked Aaliyah is put on her knees one more time as the step-son cums on her face. He tells her that she is the best teacher he has ever had.

***Video Contains ATM - Ass to Pussy - Anal - Facial - Swallow***

screenshot

Size: 1429023598 bytes (1.33 GiB), duration: 00:36:01, avg.bitrate: 5290 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Apr 30, 2020 9:21 am
My Slutty Step-Daughter HD 1080p (2020)

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Brunette, POV, Teen, Teens, All Natural, Cumshot, Facial, 18 & 19 YRS OLD

My step-daughter is always wearing next to nothing enticing me with her hot little body.. whats a step-daddy to do? teach the little slut a lesson by making her take daddys cock until he cums all over her face!

starring Natalie Brooks

screenshot

Size: 976979703 bytes (931.72 MiB), duration: 00:15:44, avg.bitrate: 8279 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

=============

Cory Chase - I Fucked My Step Mom On Mother's Day

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Busty / Big tits

Cory Chase is remarried and has Nathan Bronson as a stepson. Nathan is just so yummy for this busty mommy to daydream about. Cory catches Nathan perving on her once, but he listens to her lecture and starts helping around the house. Later, when Cory walks in on Nathan in the shower, she realizes that she’s a woman with needs and her husband isn’t around much. She doesn’t necessarily plan on seducing Nathan as she dresses in sheer lingerie, but when she sees him perving on her again she beckons him in. He has a Mother’s Day gift for her: lotions and an electric toothbrush that feels real good against her clit when he drops it into her lap…

Giving in to her urges, Cory tells Nathan to come close and watch as she shows him what else the vibrating toothbrush is good for. She pulls her panties aside and shoves the toy right into her hairy twat. On mommy’s orders, Nathan leans in and starts licking Cory’s pussy, using his tongue and fingers to complement the vibrations. Next thing Nathan knows, his stepmom moves on from his hand and mouth to the main event of insisting he fuck her.

They take a breather so that Cory can suck her own juices off Nathan’s dick, but then Cory rolls onto her hands and knees so her stepson can resume fucking her. He gives her the rough treatment she’s been craving during their doggy style coupling, leaving her even wetter and hornier. Pushing Nathan down on the bed, Cory mounts him for a reverse cowgirl ride that lets him admire her firm ass. Then she turns around and gives him a titty bouncing delight as she gives herself another big O. Climbing off Nathan’s hardon, Cory delivers a combo BJ and titty fuck that continues until he gives his mama a facial for mother’s day.

screenshot

Size: 652452725 bytes (622.23 MiB), duration: 00:34:24, avg.bitrate: 2529 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/0a66900c060d6/I_Fucked_My_Step_Mom_On_Mothers_Day.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Apr 29, 2020 2:54 pm
Mrs Mischief - Your Son Just Came In My Mouth HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Brunette, POV, Blowjob, Cum in mouth, Mature

Dad’s out of town for three days, and even though he just left today, he’s already calling to check in. Are we ever going to get some private mom/son time?
I can’t leave you alone while listening to him go on and on about his trip; I make silly faces at you and stick out my tongue, trying to make you laugh. I lift up my skirt and wiggle my butt at you, while telling your father all about what a big boy you are now, and how you’re definitely the man of the house when he’s away – very responsible.
Sitting down in front of you and shoving my feet into your lap, I tell him that maybe I’ll go and get a massage today – can’t expect my nearly-grown son to give boring old Mom a foot massage anyway, right?
As you caress my feet, one slides to your lap and begins to rub against your obvious hard-on. Soon, I can’t help it anymore and slide to my knees in front of you, my beautiful son, while trying to maintain a believable conversation on the phone with him. I tease you with Mommy’s titties before pulling out your dick and immediately starting to lick, suck, and stroke you. I tell your father that I might also get a ‘facial’ at the spa today…it’s been so very long since Mommy had a facial, after all…
It gets harder and harder to concentrate on the conversation I’m having with him, and before long he can hear the slurping sounds I make while sucking his son’s cock. It’s all I can do to keep it together when he starts up with the dirty talk (I’d so much rather be putting all my attentions toward my boy’s big dick), but, as usual, he comes really fast, leaving Mom with just enough time to suck your cock until it explodes in my mouth.

screenshot

Size: 193078482 bytes (184.13 MiB), duration: 00:12:01, avg.bitrate: 2142 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/6384d8cfc3db3/Your_Son_Just_Came_In_My_Mouth.mp4

=========

LIBIDO ENHANCING PILL FOR M0MMY HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Brunette, Amateur, POV, Stockings / Pantyhose, Drugged

Honey,I am so happy you managed to come home,even though is not for Christmas,I am happy anyway.I want us to celebrate and have some champagne.I wish you a happy new year and I hope this year you'll come home often to visit me.I don't wanna get Tipsy..I think we should eat something..let me check if is ready Smile(***m0m stand up and turn around to check the food and s0n puts a pill in her drink to make her horny)five minutes and the food is ready.cheers Smile (she drink the champagne and gets all horny,she can't control herself.m0m goes into the bedroom to masturbate,but s0n goes after her knowing she needs to be fucked.m0m can't take it anymore and asks for her s0n to fuck her hard,make her cum,then drink again and fuck again)

screenshot

Size: 672986238 bytes (641.81 MiB), duration: 00:16:37, avg.bitrate: 5400 kb/s
Audio: 0x0162, 44100 Hz, stereo, 440 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5000 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Download
https://filejoker.net/2gcydnx8sn3c
marlboro73
Added: Apr 29, 2020 7:28 am
Nurse Rachel HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Redhead, Mature, Busty / Big tits, Blowjob, Stockings / Pantyhose, High Heels, Fucking

Rachel received news she had passed the nursing exam, she shared with her son. Little did she know how much he would support her. Son fetishized nurses uniforms and fantasized about his sexy MILF mom wearing one. He quickly excused himself to purchase a Taboo gift for her. The quarantine had the Steele family under high stress. Rachel had been disgusted with her husband’s lack of attention and support. Son sexually frustrated and turned on by his attraction to hi sexy nurse mom. His gift will change their relationship forever.

screenshot

Size: 1980671184 bytes (1.84 GiB), duration: 00:25:38, avg.bitrate: 10303 kb/s

Download

===========

Cory Chase in My Hot Stepmom Is Stuck HD 1080p (2020)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, POV, ANAL, STUCK, CUM SWALLOWERS, PORNSTARS, FACIALS, Cumshot.

Scene One: Hot Step Mom Fucked In The Ass While Stuck Under The Bed

My step-mom is cleaning under the bed one afternoon, when she gets stuck underneath the bed! She starts to get nervous and she calls out for help! "Somebody help me! I'm stuck under the bed! Is anyone home?!" she cries out. I walk over to her and ask her what's wrong. "I'm stuck under the bed! Can you please lift the bed up?" she asks me. I try to lift it up but the latch is stuck and I can't lift the bed at all. "Why don't you have any underwear on?!" I ask her. Her pussy and ass hole are fully exposed in her tight little dress. I pretend that I am trying to help her, but I shove my cock inside of her pussy first. While I fuck her pussy, I pour lube all over her ass hole so my cock will fit nicely in there next. "It feels like I am getting even more stuck!" she yells. "I will try something different this time!" I tell her. I shove my cock inside of her pussy for a minute before I move over to her ass hole. It doesn't take long for my cock to get inside of my step-mom's ass! It slides right in, like it was meant for me! I keep fucking her ass while she tells me how this isn't helping her get out from under the bed at all! "I think it is helping though!" I tell her. I shove my cock in her pussy again and she tells me "You just stuck your dirty cock in step-mommy's pussy!" She isn't wrong, but she isn't trying to stop me either, so I continue with what I am doing! "Maybe this time it will work..." I tell her, as I shove my cock back inside of her ass. After I cum inside of her ass hole, I run out of the room. "I'm going to try and find step-dad to help you!" I tell her. My step-mom is able to slide herself out from under the couch now... I guess I did a good job after all!

Scene Two: Horny Step-Mom Stuck To The Couch and Fucked By Step-Son

My step-mom is cleaning the couch the next afternoon when she gets stuck in the couch this time! I walk in to the room and I ask her if she needs any help. "No! I don't need your help again!" she tells me. "You look stuck! And you don't have any underwear on again, step-mom!" I tell her. "Why do you have your cock out?" she asks me. "That's how I help you!" I exclaim. I shove my cock in to her pussy and I start to fuck her pussy again. "Sweetie, just stop! You don't have to do this! What you're doing is not helping me!" she tells me. I move her body a little bit so I can get a better angle before I shove my cock in her ass. "You're in step-mommy's ass again!" she exclaims. "Yeah and it's going to help you get un-stuck!" I tell her. I pull her dress off and I keep fucking her ass hole. I flip her over and I can see how hairy her pussy is! I take my cock out of her ass and I shove it in her mouth. I shove my cock in her pussy next and she tells me how this is not helping her at all! I keep fucking her ass and pussy back and forth and when I get close to cumming, my step-mom finally becomes un-stuck! I move her down to the floor and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and on her face. She tells me that she enjoyed that and she is so glad that I helped her out since she is no longer stuck to the couch...

Scene Three: Step-Mom Is Stuck In The Dryer

My step-mom, Cory, is trying to figure out how to work the washing machine, when she accidentally gets her hand stuck inside of it! She calls out for someone to come rescue her, and I am the only one home to help! "Where is your father?! I need help!" she asks me. "Dad just left! I can try and help you though..." I tell her. "I was hoping that your father would help me!" she exclaims. I tell her that my dad won't be back for at least a week, because he is on a business trip. She can either accept my help or she can stay stuck with her hand inside of the dryer! She is wearing a silky, red bath robe with nothing underneath. I pull on her hips to try and get her out of the dryer, and her bath robe moves on top of her ass. I can see her ass and her pussy now, because she doesn't have any panties on! I decide to take advantage of the situation! I pull my hard cock out and I start to fuck her pussy. "I can't believe you're fucking your mother! You're pushing me deeper inside of the dryer! This is not helping!" she exclaims. "I have a better idea to help you get unstuck!" I tell her, as I shove my cock in her ass hole this time. "You're not helping!" she moans. "I think I am!" I tell her. I pull my cock out of her ass and watch her ass gape open wide. I pull my cock out of her ass and tell her that I will call the plumber to see if he can come help her get out... When I leave the room, she easily pulls her hand out and admits that she was faking to be stuck, just to get me to fuck her again!

Scene Four: Forever Stuck

screenshot

Size: 3728147757 bytes (3.47 GiB), duration: 01:21:19, avg.bitrate: 6113 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/9e6953854bea5/Cory_Chase_in_My_Hot_Stepmom_Is_Stuck.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/69424b7f91c56/Cory_Chase_in_My_Hot_Stepmom_Is_Stuck.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/2b4f0f6e3056c/Cory_Chase_in_My_Hot_Stepmom_Is_Stuck.part3.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/2a5ae8ed96aab/Cory_Chase_in_My_Hot_Stepmom_Is_Stuck.part4.rar
marlboro73
Added: Apr 28, 2020 11:06 am
Alora Jaymes, Cory Chase - Private Nurse Trains Mom - Washing Cock - Getting Dirty HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Brunette, POV, Blonde, Blowjob, Threesome, Pussy Licking, Oral Sex

Scene Three: Getting Dirty

“Do you want mommy to ride your cock?” Cory says as she mounts and fucks her son. As she fucks him and Alora plays with her tits and makes out with her. Cory is lost in ecstasy and Alora pulls her panties to the side and rides his face. Cory bounces on his cock until he is at the edge of orgasm. Alora and Cory jerk his cock to orgasm then playfully lick the cum and kiss talking about future plans with their sex son.

screenshot

Size: 325843648 bytes (310.75 MiB), duration: 00:08:11, avg.bitrate: 5309 kb/s

Download

==========

Molly Jane in Step-Daughter Saves Our Marriage - In My Ass Step-Daddy HD 720p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, Anal, hairy bush

Scene Three: Early morning step-daughter

Molly's step-dad comes home very early after being out all night. Cory will be pissed at him unless Molly can cover for him. He slips into bed with his half naked step-daughter and it doesn't take long for him to start rubbing her pussy. They hold each other and start to fuck. Her loud moans are uncontrollable with her step-mom napping just next door.

Step-Dad lubes up his step-daughter's ass and slides in his cock. She asks him what he's doing and he responds that his wife never lets him fuck her ass. “Fuck me step-daddy” she cries. The feeling is too much for Molly and she cums on his shaft fucking her ass.

***Video Contains Anal Sex***

screenshot

Size: 205753685 bytes (196.22 MiB), duration: 00:07:28, avg.bitrate: 3674 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/iao06zk2fe35
marlboro73
Added: Apr 28, 2020 8:18 am
Sarah Vandella - Becoming Addicted to Mom HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Blonde, Housewives, Busty / Big tits

Part One - Mom Needed a Ride Home

Sarah went out to happy hour and had too many to drive home. Her son had to come get her and she was wanting to stay and dance. Since she didn't get to have the fun she wanted she decides to keep the party going once they get home. She makes her son dance with her, and then when he gets uncomfortable, she dances FOR him. And now Sarah is too into what she is doing, she doesn't care that it is her son, she just cares about the hard dick she feels through his pants.

Part Two - Can't Get Mom Off His Mind

It has been a while since the one special night, and Sarah's son has been trying to keep some kind of distance, but he thinks about her all the time. Sarah doesn't want to force her son to do anything, so, she creates just the right situation for her son to man up and take her.

screenshot

Size: 1083925515 bytes (1.01 GiB), duration: 00:45:11, avg.bitrate: 3199 kb/s

Download

==========

Cory Chase in Beat Cops HD 1080p

Scene One: Sudden Retribution

Sergeant Chase has tracked down the criminals who destroyed her and her partner's life. Now she's finally going to get her revenge! The house is empty but she does find a whip on the bed. As she picks it up in disgust the criminal appears from his hiding place to put a rag over her face. She struggles like her life depended on it, knowing what will happen if she loses. But the attacker is too strong and she on the bed.

He ties her up and strips off her uniform exposing her body. It's kind of sad that he has to teach her this lesson again, she'll never learn."We're going to have some fun with you Sergeant Chase" he says tying her up to the bed. With two plugs he inserts them into her pussy and ass, stretching them and getting them ready for his big dick. His friend comes over and it's time for them to get to work. They whip her body as they jam their cocks into her begging mouth. Now that she's softened up they rag her out again.

Scene Two: Reflex Retaliation

They untie her from the bed and retie her hands. As she wakes Sergeant Chase is greeted by a large cock that she's **** to suck. "Just let me go, I won't come after you anymore!" She pleads as she feels the criminal spread her legs. Every second slows down as the cock opens up her pussy and drives deep inside of her. She cries in frustration, unable to stop them.

They take turns on her pussy and ass, making her suck her own terrified juices again and again. "Hold her right there" One of the attackers says and forces his cock into her clenched asshole. The pain is unbearable as they take turns plowing into her ass, pussy and mouth.

On her hands and knees like a whore, she's used like a sex doll by the two strong men. There's no hope of escape, only the knowledge that they will use her until they are done. As she's **** to ride one man the other fucks her ass. The two cocks inside of her make her feel like she's going to break apart. Then next comes double penetration like the Dirty Beat Cop she is..

"Keep sucking dick, you're going to get two big mouthfuls of cum!" The men laugh at her. She can only grunt in frustration as they taunt her and fuck her all over. She feels so fucking dirty and used. If only she was smarter, stronger, able to get away from them. Her mistakes run through her head over and over as she's fucked. Just like they promised, the ultimate humiliation, two big loads shoot all over her angry face. They knock her out and leave her tied up, covered in cum as a lesson, don't fuck with the criminals in this city.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: BONDAGE SEX, DOUBLE PENETRATION, ANAL, ASS TO MOUTH, CUM SWALLOWERS.
Keywords: cory chase, milf, beat cop, cop, taboo, blowjob, blow job, fucking, beat cops, beat cop, anal, double penetration, ass to pussy, cum swallow.

screenshot

Size: 2139015284 bytes (1.99 GiB), duration: 00:34:38, avg.bitrate: 8235 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/r5qafttxd0nu
marlboro73
Added: Apr 28, 2020 6:18 am
He Rubbed Me The Wrong Way HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Busty / Big tits, Redhead, Mature

Rachel returns after hard day at the office. Her son offers up a well earnt shoulder and neck massage. Things take an unsual sexual turn.

screenshot

Size: 524559425 bytes (500.26 MiB), duration: 00:33:44, avg.bitrate: 2073 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

=============

HotWifeRio - Cheating Wife in Hotel 65 HD 1080p

Category: Milf, Big Tits, Lingerie, High Heels

This week I got to see my BBC friend Loc. He is so fun and always makes me cum good! At the edge of the bed I started off by giving him a bj and then making out with him and stroking his cock. He was super hard for me; which I really like! He then got me on my back and ate my pussy. He licked me so good I came right away. I then climbed up on his legs and slid my pussy down on his cock. I rode him for a while and then sucked on him again and licked all my pussy juice off his cock. I then got back on and rode his cock again. After that he turned me around and fucked me from behind and then spooned me with his cock inside me. I love the feel of his cock inside me. Its so good! He finished off by fucking me real deep, my legs way over my head and cumming deep inside my pussy. I got up and spread my pussy open and got some of the cum out for me to taste.

screenshot

Size: 589805058 bytes (562.48 MiB), duration: 00:24:54, avg.bitrate: 3158 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/60c3384ee032b/Cheating_Wife_in_Hotel_65.mp4.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Apr 27, 2020 1:55 pm
Riley Reid - Playing House With My Step Sister - S13:E11 HD 720p (2020)

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Brunette, POV, Hairy Bush

Riley Reid wants to practice being a housewife, and who better to use as a practice partner than her stepbrother, Tony. Riley has had the hots for Tony for a while. What Tony doesn't understand is that Riley doesn't want to do chores or putter around; she wants to fuck him! She gets Tony's guard down by sweetly agreeing to bring him some coffee. Then she sits on Tony's lap, smiling and telling him that that's what their mom and dad do. When Riley feels how hard she's making her little brother, she gets off his lap and onto her knees so she can take his hardon into her mouth.

Now that Tony understands Riley's game, he eventually stops protesting and lets himself be talked into relocating to the bedroom. There, he gets to enjoy his sis showing off her pretty little titties for him to caress and squeeze. After another hotblooded BJ, Riley sinks her hairy fuck hole down onto Tony's dong for a horny ride. She turns around, giving Tony a view of her big ass as she gives it to him in reverse cowgirl.

Rolling onto her hands and knees with Tony kneeling behind her, Riley leans her head low and lifts her ass high for her bro to fuck her in doggy. She ends their romp on her back with her knees pulled up to her shoulders to give Tony room to pound her pussy. When Riley is finally satisfied, like a good housewife she blows her partner until he nuts in her mouth to give her a nice but messy treat to lap up.

screenshot

Size: 1523467887 bytes (1.42 GiB), duration: 00:31:15, avg.bitrate: 6500 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/5055471243131/Playing_House_With_My_Step_Sister.mp4

===========

Vanessa Vixon in A Mothers Comfort - Scene 1 HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Busty / Big tits

Back Story: Step-Mom (Vanessa Vixen) has been watching in agony as her step-son has been fighting with his girlfriend; she can see the distress it is causing him and wishes there is something she could do to make him feel better. Step-Mom wants so badly for her step-son to be able to talk to his step-father but, as usual, step-dad is out of town on business which leaves step-mom to try and help her step-son through his time of distress...
Scene 1:
(Scene fades in)

Step-Mom is sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and talking on the phone. “I don't know what to do for him......that little bitch he's seeing is giving such a hard time, it makes my heart....” Step-Mom is suddenly cut off when she hears a loud bang in the living room. “I'll call you back later, it sounds like he just got home.” says step-mom into the phone before the connection and walking into the living room to investigate the noise. Step-Mom finds her step-son sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch trying to get up. “What's wrong sweetheart?” asks step-mom as she approaches her step-son and gently touches his shoulder. “She left me step-mom; she said I wasn't man enough for her and I didn't satisfy her.” Sobs step-son as he puts his head in his hands. Step-Mom leans down and helps him to his feet before guiding him to sit on the couch; she notices his shirt is partially unbuttoned, turning her on. “Have you been drinking all night?” asks step-mom concerned. Step-Son nods his head then leans it back on the couch, exhausted from his drinking. “Don't worry my love, she doesn't deserve you, you'll find someone much better and hotter than she was.” says step-mom with a smile as she lightly rubs her step-son's chest and slowly works her way down to his crotch. “I don't know step-mom, I just don't know....” says step-son in a daze, begging to fall resting. Step-Mom smiles as she continues to rub his cock through his pants, feeling his cock becoming erect. “Do you want step-mommy to make you feel better?” she asks as she unzips his pants and pulls out her sons cock. Step-Son moans a “yes” as he weakly puts a hand on his step-mother's head.
Mom smiles as she gently strokes her step-son's cock and proceeds to give him a slow, sensual blow job; she wants him to forget about that betraying bitch of an x. Step-Mom kisses and gives every inch of her step-son's cock the utmost attention as she moves up and down his shaft, gently playing with his balls simultaneously. Step-Son begins moaning as his step-mother's lips feel so good on his cock. After a few moments, step-mom stops for a moment to pull her step-son's pants completely off before continuing to suck his cock. “Starting to feel better sweetheart?” asks step-mom with a smile as she jerks her step-son's cock and looks up at him lovingly. “Yeah, feels so good step-mom....” whispers step-son, his eyes still closed. Step-Mom smiles and continues to suck his cock; step-mom opens her robe and begins rubbing her clit and fingering safe, slowly at first then faster and faster as her step-son's moans become louder and louder. “Step-Mommy, let me cum in your mouth....please” begs step-son as he tries to looks down at her briefly before his head slumps over. “Please do... oh God cum for step-mommy!” moans step-mom as she pumps and sucks step-son's cock faster and faster. Step-Mom suddenly moans loudly with her step-son's cock in her mouth as she fingers herself to orgasm. Step-Son suddenly jolts his head upright and releases a loud scream; this step-mother's moaning lips on his cock cause him to explode, shooting hot cum all in her mouth. Step-Mom continues to jerk her step-son's cock, milking every drop of semen out of it before letting it run out the sides of her mouth as she slowly moves up and down on this shaft, finishing him off. Step-Son's eyes quickly close and he dozes off to rest, a smile on his face. Step-Mom wipes her mouth and closes her robe before gently laying her step-son down on the couch to allow him to rest; she walks away with a smile on her face, content this is the start of something wonderful.

screenshot

Size: 408506966 bytes (389.58 MiB), duration: 00:07:18, avg.bitrate: 7461 kb/s

Download
marlboro73
Added: Apr 27, 2020 11:39 am
Mom Cures Son's Milf Porn Addiction HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Blonde, POV Sex, Busty / Big tits

Amber is tired of her son's obsession with older women and chronic masturbation. She decides to try something new to help her son grow out of this bad habit....

***Starring Amber Chase***

screenshot

Size: 953532488 bytes (909.36 MiB), duration: 00:14:18, avg.bitrate: 8891 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/efe31cca2bf61/Amber_Chase_-_Mom_Cures_Sons_MILF_Porn_Addiction.mp4

=============

Bettie Bondage - Knocking Up Mom HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, MILF, VIRTUAL SEX, POV, REALITY PORN, Tattooed, Tattoos

You and your mother are on a mini road trip to visit colleges and decide to stop for the night at this little motel with a pool. Your mother is excited and decides to go for a swim before it gets dark. When she comes back, her hair wet, a towel wrapped around herself, you realize how long it's been since you jerked it. So when she slips into the bathroom to get changed and take a shower, you decide to have a little peek. You watch your mother take off her little red bikini, stepping out of it and assessing her form in the mirror while you watch through the cracked door. If she didn't want you seeing, she could have shut it all the way, right?

Only when she turns to towel-dry her hair does she see you standing on the other side of the door, gawking at her curvy form. She quickly grabs her towel but it's too late. You've seen it all and you are rock hard. There's no turning back now! As she tells you it's not appropriate to be staring at her, you take your rigid dick out of your pants and start to stroke. You feel so powerful, your mother standing there, grasping at modesty as you brazenly pump your hand up and down your shaft. She tells you to stop but really, what is she going to do about it? Besides, her eyes keep darting down to your crotch. She likes the attention...

She likes it so much that it doesn't take too long before she pulls her towel down to give you a good look at her tits. "Fine," she huffs, pretending to be irritated, "if it'll make things go faster!" and you moan while looking at your mother's heavy tits and hard nipples. The attention is going to her head, you can tell. Moments later, she is giggling. Then, she's agreeing to "hand stuff," telling you to get on the bed. She lays down, one leg over your thighs and starts to stroke you. You could cum the instant you feel her tight grip and skilled strokes but you're going to milk this for all its worth - no pun intended. After a few minutes of the best handjob of your life, you suggest she use her mouth. To speed things up, of course. At first she says no but it's a show, just like every other object she's had this evening. She smiles as she moves down towards your cock with her mouth, taking you into her mouth. But that's not the end for you. You won't stop until you feel her pussy gliding down around your member! And the way your mother's hand is snaking between her thighs, the way she's finger-fucking herself into a frenzy with your cock in her mouth? Well, you know she'll be up for it. It's no surprise when she climbs on top, riding you cowgirl but insisting that you pull out before you cum. Yeah, right. You unload a thick, pent-up load of semen deep inside your mother! She is shocked but moans about how warm and good it feels, explaining that she's ovulating as you thrust upwards, making sure every last drop goes to good use!

This clip contains MOTHER SON, MOM, POV VIRTUAL, PLOT, IMPREGNATION, KNOCKED UP, SURPRISE CREAM PIE, GETTING MOM PREGNANT, BETTIE BONDAGE.

screenshot

Size: 1678568748 bytes (1.56 GiB), duration: 00:21:21, avg.bitrate: 10483 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Apr 26, 2020 10:12 am
Cory Chase in the Hot Waitress HD 720p

Hot Milf Cory had just finished her double shift...She spent the last 10 hours dealing with rude customers and an over bearing Boss...Cory has not had a day off in over a month and she works all the holidays...All she needed was a couple hours of rest and she would be ready for her next shift...
Cory was not expecting anyone to knock on her door when the door bell rang...She had just shut her eyes for a quick nap...Cory walked to the door...She opened the door just a crack when the Jerk from from the Restaurant powered his way in...He **** Cory to the couch and tied her hands behind her back...He then began to work on her shorts and pantyhose...The pantyhose were torn and ripped off to expose her beautiful tight pussy but first he wanted shove his cock in her mouth...What better way to keep her quiet...
Cory was not cooperating...She **** her mouth shut...He quickly remedied Cory's reluctance to suck his cock by pinching her nose...Lots of gagging and drooling followed as the hot Step-Mom could not resist him...He almost felt sorry for Cory, her eyes began to bulge and water...Next was her pussy...He shoved his cock deep into her pussy without the smallest hint of carrying...There was no love here, only instincts...He fucked Cory from the front and from the back even on the side...She asked and begged for him to leave but he was not finished...He wanted to leave Cory with something...A large token of this experience...He left Cory tied, ravished on the couch with a HUGE cumshot to her face...He managed to shot in her mouth and up her nose...Cory's step-son was to come home soon, so the Guest left...Cory was still tied up but hopefully she can cover this up before her Step-Son sees what happened...

***#1 Selling Bondage Sex Video for Over a Month***

Category: BONDAGE SEX
Related Categories: MILF, CUM SWALLOWERS.
Keywords: bondage sex, milf, cory chase, corey chase, hooters, hooter.

screenshot

Size: 625870109 bytes (596.88 MiB), duration: 00:15:16, avg.bitrate: 5466 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/lsev0uwjzp3n

==========

Vanessa Vixon in A Mothers Comfort - Scene 2 HD 720p

Step-Mom is sitting by the pool; she has a big smile on her face thinking about what she had done with her step-son earlier in the day. With her husband out of town so much she longed to feel close to someone and who better than her step-son in his current distraught state of mind?

Step-Mom realizes her step-son is on the edge of the pool staring at her. “Hi Sweetheart; how are you feeling?” she asks with a smile as she slowly approaches his edge of the pool. “I'm feeling better thanks; step-mom.......I need to ask you something.......God how to I even approach this.....the dream was so”.....step-mom rises from the water slightly and holds up a hand cutting him off in mid-sentence. “Sweetheart .....that was no dream; your step-mother comforted you when you needed it.” Step-Son sits back, his mouth open as the reality of what they had did hits him. “Step-Mom......what if step-dad finds out?” step-mom simply smiles. “He won't find out my love, no one will as long as we keep this between us.”

Step-Mom moves to a chair on the side of the pool, spreads her legs, seductively luring her step-son to her with a finger motion. Step-Son rises from the pool and gets down on his knees between his step-mother's legs. He slowly starts at his step-mother's ankles gently kissing and licking every inch before finally arriving at her crotch. He slowly rubs her clit through her bathing suit, causing step-mom to moan louder and louder; step-mom opens her top and rubs her nipples and breasts, heightening the feeling. “Oh step-son......stop teasing your step-mother, show me what you can do.” step-mom purrs seductively. “Yes ma'am.” Smiles step-son before moving her bikini bottom to the side and begins to lick her clit. Step-Mom moans loudly as her step-son skillfully moves his tongue from her clit to her pussy and continues to alternate; step-son begins jerking his cock as he lust for his step-mother continues to grow. Step-Mom arches her back and begins to moan louder and louder as she approaches orgasm “OH GOD STEP-SON.....OH MY GOD MAKE ME CUM!” screams step-mom as her step-son drives his tongue deep into her pussy; step-mom suddenly grabs both arms of the chair and screams loudly as her step-son has achieved what his step-father never could do with his tongue. Step-Mom grabs her step-son's head and runs her fingers through his hair before taking his head and **** him to look at her. “Now, step-mother wants you to fuck her long and hard; prove to me you know how to use that cock!” she orders sternly. Step-Son nods before moving into position behind her.
Mom bends over sticking her ass in the perfect position for her step-son to fuck her doggy style; step-mom reaches back and gently guides her step-son's hard cock into her wet pussy. “Oh my god step-mom.... you are so tight.” moans step-son as hi grabs both of her hips and begins to fuck her. Step-Mom grabs onto the chair for leverage and moans louder and louder as her step-son's cock and balls slam into her body again and again, each time with a harder thrust. Step-Mom enjoys the feeling of her step-son's large cock when she suddenly hears him breathing heavier, approaching orgasm. “I want you to spray your hot cum in my pussy!” she moans loudly. Step-Son is unable to speak when he suddenly screams loudly.

A moment later, step-son collapses on the ground, still breathing heavy. Step-Mom curls up next to him and they gently kiss. “Step-Mom...” begins step-son “can you teach me how to be a slave?” A devilish grin suddenly appears on step-mom's face “Of course my love, I can you show you whatever you want.

screenshot

Size: 541787202 bytes (516.69 MiB), duration: 00:08:48, avg.bitrate: 8209 kb/s

Download